The Switcheroo

Story Info
An unsuspecting Hmong girl gets tricked.
1.4k words
3.68
8.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was more than a year into the COVID pandemic. The tight lockdowns had taken a huge toll on everyone's dating lives, and more than anyone else, it was the singles who were getting the most antsy. 22-year-old Kawm couldn't even remember the last time she had a cock inside her, so like any sexually frustrated millennial would do in this age of technology, she turned to the internet for help. The young Hmong girl knew quite well that sexting wouldn't be as good as the real thing, but she felt that for the time being, it would at least help relieve some of her sexual frustration. Kwam may have only been 4'8" and slightly thick and stubby, but her large breasts and bad girl style consisting of tattoos, long nails, nose, naval and nipple piercings, eyelash extensions, excessive make-up and unnatural hair colors, meant that she had no issue in the seduction department. Needless to say, it didn't take long for her to find a potential suiter. Enter Brian.

Brian was a White man in his late 20s. Tall, slim, athletic, hairless and circumcised and quite the seductive ladies' man, or so he claimed. As experienced as Kawm was, she had made the mistake of describing her perfect man to Brian, before getting his description or pictures. But let's be honest, a dorky and socially awkward virgin guy with glasses and an intact foreskin, wasn't exactly the sort of guy a rebellious Hmong girl would go for. To be fair, Hmong girls weren't exactly Brian's type either, but Kawm clearly did have a seductive nature to her. She was very different from other Hmong girls Brian had met, and something about her was irresistible. And can we really blame a young virgin guy in his sexual prime for doing anything to get some, especially from a gal like Kawm. At the same time, the young sexually frustrated Hmong girl was naiive and horny enough to believe anything at this point, and after breaking the ice with whom she thought was the perfect man, the two engaged in a steamy online sexting session. Naturally, naked pictures were exchanged. As luck would have it, the two lived only a two-and-a-half-hour drive from each other, so when the proposition of meeting up in person came up, Kawm was quick to say "Yes!"

The following weekend, the two online love birds met up, or so she thought. Brian was no fool and had concocted this master scheme completely on the fly. The guy he had described himself as and send pictures to her of, was actually his best friend from high school. By sheer coincidence, the two just happened to be hanging out at Brian's place, when they saw Kawm in the online chatroom. And so, the execution of their plan began.

After treating her to some take-out from one of the few restaurants in town that was still open, Brian's buddy took the horny young Hmong girl into the woods near Brian's house. From there, it didn't take long for things to get steamy. The clothes came off, and Kawm's tight little hairless Asian pussy was raging with excitement, as she knew she was minutes away from ending her dry spell.

The two engaged in a steamy make-out session as they proceeded to feel up each other's bodies, and before she knew what hit her, Kawm was having her pierced nipples suckled like never before. Brian's muscular friend then propped the little Asian onto his shoulders and proceeded to lick her into the fastest and biggest orgasm she's ever had. Now it was her turn to return the favor.

Brian's friend lowered her to the ground, where she stood on her cute little tippy- toes and proceeded to passionately lick and bite her way down the steaming man, until she reached his long, thick, perfectly shaved and circumcised cock. Squeezing his balls with her left hand, and stimulating her teeny clit with her right, she attempted to turn his already prominent flaccid, into an even larger hard-on. He dug his hand into her scalp, forcing her to take as much of his thick 7 inch cock into her teeny, little mouth as she could. She made sure to pleasure every inch of it. Constantly rubbing her spit on it. Pleasuring his cum hole with her warm slippery tongue and gobbling up every drop of his pre-cum, until she couldn't tease herself any longer. It was time to take things to the next level.

As Kawm reached into her purse to pull out a condom, Brian's friend pulled out his own surprise.

"What's that?" a confused Kawm asked in a thick Asian accent. "You're going to blindfold me?"

"Yes! Trust me, it'll be fine."

"Okay, I trust you," the naiive Hmong girl replied.

"Give me the condom," Brian's friend instructed as he turned her around and wrapped the blindfold tightly around her eyes.

"Lean up against this tree, and gimmie one minute. Don't move."

"Okay," the young Hmong girl obliged.

Unbeknownst to her, she was about to become the victim of a devious switcheroo. This whole time, Brian had been patiently waiting in another section of the woods.

"She's all yours," Brian's buddy whispered as he handed him the condom.

Brian had cleverly waxed all his chest and pubic hair the day before, and wearing a condom would allow him to hide the fact that his foreskin was still intact. Though he wasn't as muscular as his friend, he felt as long as he was careful, he wouldn't give himself away. He removed his glasses and made his way back towards the girl.

"Brian, are you still there baby?" the naiive Kawm called out with a slight hint of nervousness in her voice.

"Shhhhhhhhh," she heard as she suddenly felt a warm breath on her neck.

"Please babe, I can't take it anymore," she begged.

Brian proceeded to carefully kiss and bite his way down the young girl's body. First her ear, then her neck, then her tatted back and lastly, her plump Asian ass. Suddenly she felt two taps on her inner thighs and knew what she being instructed to do. She scooted away from the tree and spread her legs as wide as she could. Suddenly, she felt a familiar sensation as Brian struggled to get as much of his 7 inch cock into her tight little Asian pussy as he could. Careful not to give away the fact that he had never actually done this before. But suddenly, just like that, Kawm's dry spell and Brian's virginity were a thing of the past, as he attempted to pleasure her tight little Asian pussy as best as he could, the whole time being careful not to give himself away. He wrapped her rainbow-colored hair around his fingers like a reign, while grabbing onto the tree with his other. The extra support allowed him to thrust harder and faster, all the while making sure to avoid too much contact with Kawm's body. But his week of practice had paid off as soon, loud high-pitched moans began echoing through the forest. Her moans synced perfectly with Brian's thrusts and the young Asian girl soon began begging for more. Though what seemed like an eternity was actually no more than a couple minutes, and Brian was genuinely amazed that he hadn't pre-mature ejaculated, especially since he'd been saving himself for this moment. But suddenly, the woods went silent.

"Why'd you stop babe?" a still horny Kawm inquired. Out of nowhere he felt her arm nearly yanked out of her socket, as she suddenly felt her back hit the forest floor. She felt her thick legs spread and lift into the air. Then once again, a familiar sensation, as she felt Brian's dick inside her yet again, thrusting even harder then before. Her moans once again echoed through the forest, and her toes began to tightly curl up as she felt a familiar sensation.

"Don't stop, don't stop she begged!"

Then suddenly, she no longer felt him inside her. Brian ripped off his condom and began to stroke himself over the naked blindfolded Asian. Out of nowhere she felt a moist tongue and set of teeth begin to bite down and suckle on her cute little unpainted Asian toes. The unexpected sensation caused her body to jolt. Within seconds, she smelt a familiar smell as a week's worth of Brian's warm sticky cum covered her face, tits and stomach.

As if in a well coordinated operation, Brian's buddy quickly took the place of his friend. He positioned himself over Kawm and removed her blindfold.

"Oh my gosh Brian, you were incredible!"

And that's the story how Brian tricked Kawm into taking his virginity. Brian and Kawm would eventually lose touch with each other, and the young Hmong girl would never know the truth of what happened to her that day.