All Comments on 'The Sybian Ch. 02'

by Louisesy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
swfb70swfb706 months ago

damn that was hot

live4thebjlive4thebj6 months ago

Better. But when did people start spelling center centre?

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Hot! Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Where are the stars?

MikeMarineMikeMarine6 months ago

Great story, where do they go from here?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is getting better. I can't wait until the mom and daughter hairy pussy sex, and hopefully sexy hung well hung son sex.

Lars420Lars4206 months ago

Niiiiiice ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

NesticNestic6 months ago

What a great story. Please continue.

linzerwolflinzerwolf6 months ago

This just amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Lucero36Lucero366 months ago

So hot, I can't wait to read the next chapter

SybilleNordlandSybilleNordland6 months ago

What a second part… I think I need a shower too.

And yes, Charlotte should definitely join her mom!

Once more my thanks for having written this story and for sharing it with us.

Hugs and Kisses

superhoopdownundersuperhoopdownunder6 months ago

5 stars

You remain the best on here

So exciting

PyrowolfPyrowolf6 months ago

Fantastic story. I can’t wait till the next part. Keep up the great stories

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

“Fiona chuckled. "I meant have you had sexual intercourse with a boy yet?"

"I know what you meant, mum. No. I haven't had sex with anybody yet."

Fiona looked at her daughter, shocked but mightily relieved. "Good. You need to find a steady boyfriend who loves you first. I guess you'll be wanting to use the Sybian again."

I love the mother-daughter sharing of the Syrian. It is hard to imagine that they will limit their sharing to artificial cocks, no matter how sophisticated, and that Fiona will want to introduce Charlotte to the real thing. Regular Sybian usage will most likely lead to a need for regular cock. Fiona will want to make sure that Charlotte gets a lot of of cock, safely and without the risk of unwanted pregnancy. There will be no preserving her virginity until marriage with this horny pair of hot women. Will Fiona’s husband fill the role?? Can’t wait until the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous