The T or D Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no queue or line, no pause in between kicks. Some of them swung from the side, some came right up the middle, impacting hard with the bridge of their foot. Some jamming the toes of their boots right up inside a little ways, others karate-kicking with the heels of their cowboy boots. Each kick made me higher. I was in the stratosphere, I was 'round the bend' with overstimulation. It hurt like nothing had ever hurt me before, but I was cumming. My damaged pussy was orgasming, not completely all at once, because the friction was not right, but in spurts, with each kick, each explosion of pain in my ruined, bleeding twat. I knew I was squirting for them, I could hear them laughing at me for it, peels of derisive, joyful laughter. I was the ultimate whore-toy, a Barbie doll they could break and ruin. I was so worked up I was multiply orgasmic and even though the sensations were all wrong, it was as though I could not finish an orgasm, I just kept spasming with each clumsy kick, with each excruciating, thunderous blow to what was now my deeply bruised, hugely swollen, spread open pussy lips. I could feel myself still squirting, in little bursts, I could feel the wetness I was making. Some of it was surely blood, I knew, but most of it was cum.

Until it wasn't. Suddenly I peed. My bladder had somehow received the impact of a deep blow aimed at my clit, and I released my urine all over the floor.

"Oh god she's so gross!" I heard someone shout. "Eww.. Ick and it smells too. I can smell it. Can you?" It turned out they could all smell it. I could smell it too... I must not have been drinking enough water lately, or maybe it had something to do with my hormones... It smelled funny, not like my normal pee. Suddenly I realized that I had been drugged! Adrenaline coursed through my body anew at the thought that they -- that Mark -- had manipulated me in this way. What a scam! My inhibitions had been loosened chemically... but of course, this was still certainly me. These were my dreams they were realizing, my fantasies. It was all still my fault, their derision was well-earned, well deserved. I realized just as suddenly that they had drugged me just to get me out of my clothes, to get me to strip and take a couple of dares. I would have done that anyway, and these "bonus rounds" were about me. They had stripped me bare and revealed, to everyone, what I am. I later found out that they had given me truth serum.

"Okay get her over here." They pulled me away from Mark and turned me around. "BAD GIRL!" An overweight frat-boy type shouted in my face. "Rub her face in it" Someone said, and that's what they did, the frat boy grabbed me by the hair and pushed my face down into the mess. It was not just pee -- very yellow, stinky pee -- but also a little blood, and of course quite a bit of my slick, slimy pussy juice, which had it's own distinct smell.

I looked up at the frat boy, knowing he had every right to feel exactly what he felt about me, that I was a subhuman, creepy, stupid, slutty little whore and I deserved whatever I got. He was right, he knew it, I knew he knew it, and I wanted him to know I knew we both knew it, so I looked him in the eye and took a big sloppy lick of the stinky urine and other personal fluids off the floor, I gobbled and slurped as best I could without breaking eye contact. "Oh my god you are so gross" he said, and I felt a disturbing but intense sense of pride well up inside me. I smiled through my tear and mascara-stained face. "Do you like me this way?"

"Nope. I hate you." It was a simple statement of fact. "I want to punch you in your stupid whore face."

"You should then" I said. And the night proceeded from there.