The T.V Agent 01 - Community

Story Info
Special Agent travels to Community. Brief.
1.4k words
3.29
3.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do not read if under 18.

Characters from this episode, from the show Community, not created by me.

Fictional events, etc.

*******

These are the adventures of T.V Agent Fungi Mormos--a man with endless charisma, a chin carved by the Ancient Greeks and enough stamina to compete in the Olympics-- as he travles across T.V shows past and present to fix characters between commercials... through fucking.

Join us on this episode, as Agent Normos travels to Greendale Community College, where he has the hope to run out of steam.

-------

Around a large business table, a bunch of men in suits sat arranging papers in folders and clips on papers. On the head of the table, Mr. Bossman, known for his bossing abilities, sharpened a number two B pencil, waited for the meeting to start. Ten seconds later, an alarm clock beeped once.

"Shall we begin?"

"Yes, Mr. Bossman" replied the room.

"Perfect. Well, then. Thanks to Agent Normos, the once highly low... Highly low... Is that right?"

"Of course, Mr. Bossman."

"Right. The once highly low ratings of T.V Land have gone way up. The characters are fresher, peppier, livelier--" Mr Bossman had a new synonym dictionary "and it's all thanks to that wonderful hunk of a man, good ol' Fungi."

"A-men"

"Of course. Things aren't yet a hundred percent stabilized now, are they? Nope. Not one itty-bitty. Do you know the chaos that goes on behind cameras, between commercials? Lois Lane has body-image issues, Mary Tyler Moore takes amphetamines and hell! Even Felicity is facing existential dread."

"That's actually good for the ratings"

"Yes, Nameless Character, but that's beside the point. We must send Fungi Normos... To college." Here, Mr. Bossman pressed a button on his intercom. "Mrs. Sistent. Please send in Fungi Normos."

"Right away, sir"

The doors opened, and a broad-shouldered-chiseled-chinned-beaming-faced-blue-eyed man stepped in.

"What can I do you for, gentlemen?" asked Agent Normos.

"God, he's so hot." whispered Nameless Character.

"Ask not what you can do us for, but who you can do for people. Or is it whom?" answered Mr. Bossman "Mr. Normos, are you familiar with the Greendale Community College?"

"Of course, sir. They have a wonderful course on stairs."

"Yes, Fungi. But what I want you to do, is I want you to travel back to 2010, get to NBC, get inside the show, and fuck the ever living shit out of a couple of characters, then come back for your next assignment. Got that?"

"Yes, sir. I'm on it."

"Oh you'll be on it. You'll be on a lot of its. Am I right, Board of Extras?"

"Yes, Mr. Bossman."

"Who's the funniest Bossman on the planet?"

"You, Mr. Bossman."

"That's right. Now, Normos, what the fuck are you still doing here? Waiting for tea time? Tea time was 15 minutes ago! Get the fuck out of my sight!"

-------

"Wow, it really is easy to raise money when you sell out your gender" said Britta Perry, the absolute worst, to Psycho Annie, after pretending to be a clueless blonde bimbo to earn a couple of bucks.

"I'm sure it's even easier, when you're not standing next do this: 'Hey, jerk, you're stupid. Give me money, I know more than you'" replied sexy Annie Edison.

"It really is difficult not to sexualize her" thought Agent Normos as he watched one of his favorite episodes from a corner.

Both were wearing "uniforms" for their cause, and boy did they accentuate the curves.

"My sweaters keep shrinking!" said Britta.

"I get up an hour early to ever so slightly curl my hair!" retorted Annie.

"Yeah, you're both so different, skinny bitches" said Shirley.

"Now's the time" thought Agent Normos as he pulled out a special button from his pocket. One that said "Emergency Commercial". He pressed it, and suddenly, the entire world went off-script.

A three-minute timer went off on his watch.

"Gotta be fast."

He approached the two girls rapidly and they smiled, because of his good looks.

"Hey" they said.

"Hey" he said "... Wanna fuck?"

"Oh, baby I've waited to see that cock ever since you walked into this room" said Britta as she kneeled down and started undoing his pants.

He grabbed Annie by the face, and pulled her closer to him, before attacking her with his lips in a rough, exciting kiss that made her moan, all the while his hands travaled from her face to her chest, to smash those heavenly big tits. She moaned again, even higher and took her blouse off.

By this point, Britta was rapidly teasing his cock.

"God, you're so fucking hot" she said, before taking him into her mouth. Fungi quickly took off Annie's sweater and shirt, and started kissing from her neck, down to her collarbone, where he sucked on a pulse. Meanwhile Britta was sucking him deep into her throat, gagging and spitting all over the rod. Her beautiful eyes got all teary, and then she took the cock out of her mouth, and licked the sides.

Fungi moved his head down between Annie's breasts, and started motorboating. He attatched his mouth on a nipple while his hand moved at an incredible pace between Annie's legs, under her black skirt. She moaned. She moaned. She moaned.

"Oh, yes, put your fucking hand inside my cunt" she gasped in ecstasy, her sexy little voice captivating the man who was currently sucking on her nipples. He used one of his hands to pinch the nipple he wasn't teasing. She moaned even harder.

Britta was rapidly jerking him off while licking his balls. She took off her own jeans, and then she slapped the piece of meat against her cheeks. She spit on it, and kept jerking.

Fungi roughly grabbed Annie's breasts again, sucking with more and more intensity, licking around the aureolas, burying himself on the vastness of her chest. Britta took of her blouse. Fungi took off Annie's skirt. He stopped his tit duties to order Britta to lay down on a cafeteria table, and told Annie to get on all fours on top of Britta. The two gorgeous women started making out, as Fungi penetrated Britta's warm pussy, and she moaned into Annie's mouth.

"Oh, wow. Oh wow. Harder, harder."

Replying to her petition, Annie pinched Britta's bouncing breasts as the making out continued. Britta's medium sized breasts were slapping each other from the intensity of the fucking. She came faster than she thought she would. A stream of pussy juice came flodding out of her cunt. Annie smiled and broke the kiss. she took one of her hands, and lowered it to Britta's vagina.

After collecting juices, Annie took her hand back to her mouth and sucked on it. Britta opened up her mouth, and Annie spit the cum right into Britta's mouth.

They shared the juices against each other, while Agent Normos aligned himself to Annie's attention-needing cunt. She moaned as she felt him inside her.

He fucker her with amazing speed, even faster than he'd fucked Britta. Annie's enormous breasts were moving so fast against each other they were practically vibrating on a still place. At the scrumptious sight, Britta feasted on her friend's tits.

SLAP

A red print was marked on Annie's right ass-cheek.

"Oh yeah. That's exactly what I like, big boy" Annie moaned. Britta started motorboating. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Annie's now red bubble but was crumbling to the pressure of the agent's mighty thrusts.

"Oh woooooooooow" she screamed, while Fungi stopped slapping her to roughly pull on her hair with one hand, and to rapidly finger her pussy with the other, until she squirted all over the place, in absolute ecstasy.

1:00

One minute till commercials ended, his timer reminded him.

"I gotta cum" he said.

"I think we can come up with something"

They both kneeled down, and Britta behind Annie reached out to squish her friends big titties around Fungi's cock. Annie put her hands on Britta's and both of them started making out while fucking a guy with Annie's milkers.

"Oh you wanna cum, don't you? You wanna cum all over my big fat fucking titties like the good boy you are. Don't you? Oh yes. Cum all over them. Yes! YES! YES!"

A huge eruption exploded unto their faces. They cleaned each other, while Fungi put his suit back on.

20 seconds

"Better put your clothes back on girls. Show must go on"

"But... who are you?" they asked, finishing the dress-up.

He had already disappeared. He was Agent Fungi Normos --a man with endless charisma, a chin carved by the Ancient Greeks and enough stamina to compete in the Olympics-- as he travels across T.V shows past and present to fix characters between commercials... through fucking. And he'd be back on another episode, of another show, in another time, most likely the yeomen from Star Trek the Original Series.

3,2,1...

Cut to commercials