The Tabitha Files Pt. 04

Story Info
Another FMF threesome with a wet ending.
12.3k words
4.6
9.7k
7
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
365 Followers

The Tabitha Files: Part 4

Note: This story depicts acts of anal sex and golden showers between consenting male and female lovers. If these subjects are not to your taste, then click back on your browser. Please do not read it, get to the end, and provide rambling, incomprehensible and anonymous feedback, choked full of spelling and grammatical errors, telling me you did not like the topic of my story. Such action is dumb..

The second and final threesome with her friend, Sarah, took some time to materialise. In the meantime, Tabitha and I became "friends with benefits". We would see each other several times a week, hang out, drink, and have wild sex.

Tabitha was sexually submissive and very inexperienced when I met her, and these two traits were frustrating for me to understand at the time. I was not long out of a relationship with the worldly experienced Jean, who was 18 years older than me. Our sex was a feisty mixture of giving and taking: the older, wiser one introducing me into a world of sensual pleasure; and the young stud who was eager to learn and who could make her orgasm in a variety of ways previously unknown to her. That relationship ended badly for me. While she told me, all the time, that she loved me, she did not. I loved her, and the betrayal was crushing.

From this relationship, I took away two mistaken lessons: one, those sexual encounters were always based on dual reciprocity; and two, I wrongly assumed my future sexual partners would be as experienced. Consequently, if I asked Tabitha what she wanted, she did not have a clue. She simply reacted to what I did or what I asked her to do. This meant that I had to teach her about sex, and particularly about the subtle arts of pleasure.

Tabitha was a keen student, though. From the very first, she had a hair-trigger that when pulled, released a flood of female ejaculation across my taut abs when she rode me cowgirl style. This was my first experience with 'squirting', and we were not a little embarrassed when it happened, so I did not talk about it. One day, however, I discretely tasted her discharge, and noted a warm, watery, and bitter flavour, not unlike piss.

This development had me intrigued. Instead of having the 'birds & bees' discussion growing up, my parents overtly left VHS cassettes in brown paper envelopes in prominent hiding places. These videos contained the pirated cream of the smuttiest European pornography movies then available. The grainy images depicted French actors, dubbed into German, engaged in the filthiest of sexual activities, including anal, DP and pissing. These were activities I was keen to try.

I gained my "brown wings" from another older, more experienced woman, Jennifer. DP had to wait until 2004 in a comical experience borne of coincidences, alcohol, and bad decisions. Pissing was done with Lyndon and his university housemates in Leeds about a year before I moved to the provincial town of Albany on the south-western coast of Australia in the mid-nineties. The first sexual kink became an obsession, while the second was an indulgence and wank fantasy.

One night when I went down on Tabitha, she "accidentally" let a couple of squirts shoot into my mouth. Surprised, since she showed no signs of orgasming up to that point, I spluttered and coughed which sort of ruined the mood and, embarrassed, Tabitha erupted in tears.

"What's wrong?" I asked, surprised at the squirt and her tears.

"I'm sorry," Tabitha began, "I tried to hold it in, but I couldn't."

"Tried to hold what in?" I swallowed what I could, but it had the unmistakable taste of urine, which hardened my wood.

Tabitha tried to explain her hair-trigger but struggled because she did not understand the way her body orgasmed. Nor did I. All I knew was that I was starting to like her pissy pussy climax, but this was the first time she did it from being eaten out.

"I try and hold it in," Tabitha offered, wiping her eyes, "but the pressure becomes too much."

She then apologised in another wave of tears. Hardness was softening as I struggled to find the reassuring words or an explanation.

"I like that you do this." I blurted out, after an eternity of brain freeze.

"What?" Tabitha sounded disgusted.

Her reaction provided an inkling of insight that she knew that an orgasm forced her to release a squirt of hot, salty piss.

"Sure," I replied, with a hardening cock, "You're the first girl that I've ever experienced it with, and it's great!"

"Really? It's disgusting."

"No, it's natural," I countered, making it up as I went along. "Think of it as the equivalent of how I orgasm."

What utter BS, but it made her pause for a moment.

"But Sarah or my other friends don't do it."

"How do you know?" The thought of Tabitha and her girlfriends discussing pissy orgasms had me frothing.

"They haven't mentioned it."

"Perhaps pissing during sex isn't something you discuss?"

At this point in my life, I had only been with a handful of women. They all claimed to orgasm, either from the tongue or the dick, or both. So being naïve, I figured a female orgasm was as easy a male one. However, Tabitha was the only one who squirted when she climaxed.

"Doesn't mean this is wrong," I added, struggling for a convincing argument.

"I...I...I...peed on you," Another round of tears, "You must think I'm disgusting?"

"I don't," Then inspiration struck, "How do you feel now when that happens?"

Silence.

"Well?" I pressed, stroking my hard cock in anticipation of the answer.

"I...I...I...it's intense," Tabitha became more animated at having to describe the pleasure she felt at the point of orgasm, "It's like the pressure of holding it in makes me lightheaded and tingly."

"Sounds awesome, not disgusting."

"I can't explain it, but the release sends me insane."

"Orgasms tend to do that."

"This only happened when I met you."

"Really?"

"Yes," Said Tabitha, becoming more animated as she found her voice, "When I ride you, I have this feeling in my stomach that builds up all around me. It makes me want to pee."

"You've done that a lot, ever since we met."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. It's a pleasurable experience for me."

"Really?" Tabitha wrinkled her nose in disgust.

"You're the first person to do it with me."

Tabitha seemed pleased at this compliment but found it hard to reconcile with her perceptions of decency. Over the coming weeks, I discovered that she became increasingly comfortable with her hair-trigger and simply let loose when she wanted. However, each discharge came with a forced and unnecessary apology.

Fast forward a few months and Tabitha caught me pissing over the balcony of my house one day. During a night of intense anal exploration, she received a foundational lesson in the golden arts, which she passed with flying colours.

From that point forward, I began to understand the need to increase her experience by accepting her submissiveness. The penny was slow to drop but drop it did. I came to realise that I could do almost anything sexually with Tabitha, simply because she did not have any frame of reference as I had. For example, when I stuck a finger up her virgin arsehole, she did not flinch but took my cock up her shitter without any lube and orgasmed shortly after that. Similarly, when she first let me piss over her perfect nubile body in the bath, she smashed her clit to climax and released her wet stream.

There was the odd caveat, of course. While I swallowed her squirty piss without fail, Tabitha altogether objected to accepting my piss in her mouth, or over her face. She simply sat in the bathtub and rubbed my golden shower into her skin, and across her perfectly sculpted breasts. The face was strictly off-limits. Same with sperm. Tabitha, from the get-go, drank sperm with gusto but objected to it splashing across her face. She said it demeaned her. Anally, when I could not pull out, Tabitha willingly accepted my load up her shitter. The pussy was out of bounds for my orgasm, despite being on the pill.

During this instruction, Tabitha grew in sexual confidence. The acceptance that a pissy orgasm was normal, coupled with an increased enjoyment of water sports, led to her becoming quite the exhibitionist. There were numerous examples of us strolling around the town when suddenly, Tabitha would squat down between two parked cars, whip up her skirt, pull aside her panties and release a hot stream of piss. When she finished, Tabitha would play with her clit or pull out her breasts. I would be both embarrassed and rock hard simultaneously, but frustrated because there was nothing I could do about it. Similarly, if she had to use a phone booth to make a call to family or friends (it was the nineties), Tabitha would tease me by whipping out her breasts and pinch her nipples during the call. This sort of teasing could only go on for so long.

About Sarah, I saw her many times since we had sex together a few days after the first threesome. She came to our house parties and flirted a little, but nothing sexual occurred. Not that I was too bothered. She was a good fuck but not sensational and certainly did not seem as openminded as Tabitha. Perhaps Tabitha had told Sarah to stay away; I do not know?

The revelation that Tabitha and Sarah had sexually experimented together intrigued me, and I regularly quizzed them about it. Were they still active? What do they do together? Do they talk about Tabitha's hair-trigger, golden showers, and anal experiences? Is Sarah interested in any of those kinks? When can the three of us fuck again? Tabitha played coy and swatted away my badgering questions. As a result, on the nights when I lay in bed alone with a hardon, wanking away, I had let my imagination answer those questions. Were Tabitha and Sarah playing piss games? What if I inserted myself into that golden triangle?

Oh, fuck! My cock expelled ropes and ropes of hot sticky sperm across my hard stomach as I writhed in spasmodic pleasure. Then sleep enveloped swiftly.

My sexual relationship with Tabitha was close to perfect at that point, but I was done with that town. It was small, dull and incestual. Plus, there were no career prospects other than being condemned to a lifetime on the minimum wage, but at least the scenery was unrivalled. No thanks, not for me. So, having secured promotion and transfer, the days were counting down to my permanent departure.

With only weeks left before leaving Albany for good, we hosted one of our legendary house parties. I lived with Andrew and Shane, who continually worked long shifts away in the wheat fields. When they returned, they were cashed-up beyond their dreams of avarice. So, we partied like it was 1999 but before it was 1999. In a small town, our house parties attracted a wide variety of idiots and morons, the rare beauty like the sexually voracious Elyse Pirrie (a future story perhaps?) and someone of surprising culture. These parties followed a familiar template. Start drinking furiously and cheaply at our place before taking the party to the local nightclub.

On this night in question, we had a good crowd. The weather was terrible with a storm lashing the coast. With everyone inside, this party seemed more patronised than usual, mainly milling in the lounge room. Both Tabitha and Sarah were in attendance. The former was knocking back raw shots of vodka and necking wine as if it was the end of the world. The latter was staying far away from me, and what she drank I could not tell.

Browsing the room, I had my eye on that Elyse Pirrie, one of the town's sluts. She had the body of a porn star with the sexual appetite to match, except that kissing and foreplay were not allowed. We had a brief sexual history before I met Tabitha. Tonight, though, she looked very enticing, and thoughts of a threesome with Tabitha and Sarah, both present, were fast diminishing in importance. Elyse Pirrie's arsehole was my target.

I got my opening, so to speak, not long after targeting her. Elyse Pirrie was sitting on the couch, looking glum for some reason. I sat down next to her and refilled her wine glass, that was a plastic cup. I honestly cannot remember what I said to Elyse that cheered her up with a broad grin, but with minutes of my nonsense, we were outside in the rain and making our way down to the shed at the bottom of the garden.

It's a natural tendency of mine to want to kiss attractive females, but Elyse reminded me that kissing was verboten. Frustratingly, I jammed my hand down her sweatpants, negotiated her fuzz box and found her sopping hole. As soon as my fingers snapped upwards and backwards, Elyse's knees buckled from the intense pleasure of g-spot stimulation.

At the same time, Pirrie was struggling at the buckle of my jeans, attempting to free my raging cock. Next, I pulled up her top. The minx was not wearing a bra. Her lean and sporty nature meant her tits resembled male pecks, massive with no hang, or drop or sagging—just pure muscle. If I could not kiss her lips, I sure could tongue her nipples.

Elyse responded favourably as she ineptly tried to free my raging boner. The juice was leaking out of her well-socialised cunt and I was hoping tonight might be the night to taste her for the first time. Our first encounter was simply a slam fest with no foreplay. I had never experienced her kiss-less mouth around my meaty shaft; such was her seeming aversion to oral sex.

The rain was falling hard and rattling on the tin roof of the shed. No-one up in the house could hear our moans of pleasure. Elyse seemed impetuous and urgent as if to get the fucking over quickly. As soon as she freed my pole, Elyse ordered me to fuck her. She had the give and take of Jean, but that Tabitha lacked. Elyse also came across as experienced, an unashamed slut. Relationships were not for her.

"Fuck me, Jason!"

I spun her around and forced her to grab hold of a supporting vertical beam. I roughly yanked down her sweatpants and forced her legs further apart.

"Oh, yeah!" Came the response.

It was a redundant move, but I spat a generous amount of saliva on my hand and rubbed into Elyse's already swampy box. I did purposefully linger on massaging this self-lube on her pucker at which point she stiffened.

Without further thought, I simply drove my raging cock deep inside her loose box. Wow, Pirrie was not as tight as I remembered, but I found out about a decade later from a mate that dated her while we lived in Albany that she enjoyed receiving the fist.

This knowledge was not relevant at the time. I simply mauled her muscly breasts and hammered her slutty cunt for all it was worth. Its value was not much because I wanted her sexy pucker that I was fingering simultaneously without any resistance.

When she came, I held Elyse tight and licked an ear. Not because of any affection I had for her, but so she felt wanted since my next move might have come across as unconventional. Who knows about women in provincial society? I mean, only a few years earlier I took the anal cherry of the biggest slut in our workplace, back in the UK. She said she had never done anal before but put up little resistance when it came to the moment.

"Your arsehole took my finger okay, how about my cock?"

"Sure," Answered Elyse confidently, before adding, "But go easy."

Rather than betraying any virginity, Elyse simply did not want her most intimate orifice subjected to the same animalistic vigour that her cunt had just received.

"Of course," I replied, with the unjustified confidence of three anal conquests under my belt.

I spat on my hand again and rubbed it completely on Elyse's pucker. My shaft did not need lubricant since it only seconds exited her sopping cunt.

"You ready?" I hissed in Elyse's ear.

"Go ahead!"

I pressed my head against what I thought, in the darkness, was my goal.

"Fuck, yes!"

Then, suddenly and without warning.

"Elyse! Where are you?" Came an urgent female voice from out of the darkness and rain.

"Shit, I have to go!"

"What?"

"We're going to another party at Dave-O's place."

With that, Elyse pushed me back, pulled up her sweatpants and took off towards the house. I was speechless! Jerking off was a thought, but I was losing wood quickly so just took a piss, got dressed and walked up to the house.

Inside, I notice the crowd had distinctly thinned. It was just after 11 pm and, usually, one of two things happened. Either the hardcore crowd, including my housemates Andrew and Shane, stayed at home, or, as seemed likely tonight, they debouched to the local nightclub.

I told my housemates that I would join them just as soon as everyone left, which was not going to be long judging by the number of coats that were being thrown over shoulders. Elyse and her slutty friends had just departed.

Waiting for the stragglers to go, I grabbed a beer from the fridge when a very tipsy Tabitha, drinking wine directly from the bottle, accosted me.

"You going with them?"

"Was thinking about it, why?" Tabitha was not able to drive home, but then again, she regularly did it.

"Well, I was hoping that you might stay here and do your thing with me."

Direct and to the point. My denied cock began to harden within the tight confines of my jeans.

"Can I fuck your arse?"

"If you want to." She answered, with a cheeky grin.

Since I anally deflowered her, I developed an obsession with Tabitha's beautiful rosebud. At every opportunity, I would kiss it, lick it, digitally penetrate it and, when she was drunk, deposit my seed inside it. Sober, it was challenging to persuade her to let me indulge my anal sex fetish. Finger and tongue, yes. Penis, no. She said it hurt too much. Following a few drinks though, that prudish restraint was quickly cast aside. There was another caveat though; I had to fuck her vaginally until she came which was hardly a burden since a vaginal orgasm released a stream of hot piss, a fetish she warmly embraced, sober or drunk.

I placed my beer can next to Tabitha's bottle of wine on the breakfast bar in the kitchen and pulled her towards me. We kissed with our usual loving passion with my fully erect cock pressing against Tabitha's tummy. While there were a few guests in the final stages of leaving the house, we took no notice of them.

Still kissing, I reached around and yanked up Tabitha denim skirt and kneaded both arse cheeks. Her arms were furiously running up and down my back. With one hand, I managed to find my way inside the cleft and digitally contact her sweaty arsehole. She tensed at the first contract for a millisecond before relaxing.

We broke the kiss, and I pulled out a barstool and propped up against it. Because this is Tabitha, I must direct the action, so I released my belt, unzipped my jeans, and eased them down, revealing my cock.

"Suck it!"

Tabitha did not need asking twice. She leaned over and took my raging pole in her mouth and sucked away. I wondered if Tabitha realised that not more than five minutes earlier, I had pulled out of Elyse Pirrie's well-patronised cunt? If she could taste Elyse' dried pussy slime, Tabitha gave no indication.

While enjoying Tabitha's blow job, I leaned back in pleasure and was only vaguely aware of the voices of guests closing the door. The radio continued playing, and the sound of rain hitting the tin roof increased its violence.

At that moment, I saw the door that connected the kitchen to the bathroom open and out walked Sarah, drink in hand. We each gave the other a double-take, being surprised at being caught in flagrante delicto.

"Jeezus, you guys," She exclaimed with feigned indignation, "Really?"

None of us moved.

Tabitha kept throating my cock, but she let out a giggle at being sprung by her friend.

"Can't you do that in the bedroom?"

Dazman
Dazman
365 Followers