The Tabitha Files Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong?" Asked a languid Tabitha.

"I promised my folks that I wouldn't stay out all night," Sarah responded as if she were in some family-related trouble. She lived at home—typical of this shit town.

Tabitha draped across my left side, found it hard to stir herself and was content to maintain a basic level of conversation from the comfort of my chest. I felt a stirring of guilt because I did not want Sarah to get in trouble because of our extended fun. For my part, I was exhausted and felt no motivation to get up. Selfish, I know.

Sarah rapidly dressed in a series of increasing levels of stress. Before leaving, however, she leaned over us and kissed Tabitha and me on the lips with full-on passion. For my part, I felt my cock rise, in readiness for battle again, as her ample -- now re-fabricated - tit flesh was deliberately pressed against my chest. When Tabitha and Sarah kissed, I felt the same reaction from the former. Tabitha became animated, again.

"Let's do this again?" Asked a hopeful, but stressed, Sarah as she hastened home at the best possible speed.

Seconds later, Sarah's hurried departure was cemented by the slam, and I mean slam, of the front door. That goodbye kiss stimulated Tabitha because she mounted me, pressed her wet pubic mound against my raging boner, wrapped her hands around my head and kissed me furiously.

We fucked, drank, fucked some more, and came together. Unbridled three-hole sex for several hours. It was after 3 am at least when Tabitha claimed her holes were too sore for any more fucking. We sat on the stools by the breakfast bar, in the kitchen, chugging vodka and beer, drenched in sweat, and completely satisfied until Tabitha made an innocuous comment.

"I need to pee." So, off her naked body trotted towards the toilet while I downed another shot of vodka.

"Yew!"

"What?" I called out with some surprise.

"Someone's spewed!" Came Tabitha's distressed reply, "And it stinks of Sambuca."

I drained my beer and went to investigate. Sure Enough, the toilet was smeared with a reveller's internal stomach contents. An event that no-one had thought to inform me of before they left for the nightclub. As soon as I experienced the crime scene, I recoiled in absolute horror. It was horrific, but more than that, the stench was overpowering. To this day, black sambuca makes me remember that day in graphic detail. The experience was horrendous!

However, I was in no fit mental or physical state to rectify the situation. That task would wait till later. As I staggered outside the perimeter of the befouled toilet, wholly befuddled, Tabitha chimed in, "I need to pee!"

Yeah, sure. I felt the need to do so too. But what to do? Tabitha and I had pissed together outside on previous occasions. It was always an erotic experience, and one I was keen to repeat. I found golden showers a supreme turn-on, despite some apparent reservations. We could not replicate these previous experiences because it was raining hard outside, and rainstorms in Albany even if they are in summer, are not meteorological events one wants to participate in.

"Go to the bathroom?" I suggested, to our shared predicament.

The bathroom and toilet were separate rooms in that house.

"How will that help?" Responded Tabitha, who was holding her bladder.

"Go in the bath." I answered helpfully, "The showerhead will wash it down."

Tabitha's vodka-addled brain took some seconds to understand the proposition, but when the dawning realisation was recognised, she chuckled in filthy delight.

My cock jumped in anticipation, despite it being battle-weary. Given Tabitha's state of drunkenness, and my own, and my dirty mind, possibilities for further filth suddenly presented itself. I was determined to take appropriate advantage. Tabitha seemed keen too, so that was the bonus Powerball.

We accordingly staggered into the bathroom. Thankfully, none of the earlier revellers had defiled this room. The rain was beating down hard on the tin roof, and that impacted the internal temperature. Both Tabitha and I, naked, shivered. Both of our nipples stood to attention. I reached for the switch and turned on the bar heater. The ambient temperature equalised in no time at all.

"What do I do?" Asked the naïve Tabitha.

Good question! I had no plan and had to make it up on the fly. What could I suggest that would satisfy my ultimate lecherousness but be acceptable to the inexperienced Tabitha?

"Why don't you squat here, and go for it?"

I pointed towards the end of the bath. If she agreed, Tabitha would squirt her piss across the full length towards the sinkhole, right underneath the showerhead. Easy enough to flush away her amber fluid.

"Are you going to watch?" Asked a hesitant Tabitha, nervously.

"Erm, yeah!"

"Okay." Came the nervous, giggled reply.

I helped Tabitha onto the edge of the bath, where she spread her legs. One hand supported herself against the lime-green tiles, while the other rested itself against her thigh. While I taught Tabitha to play with herself on an earlier encounter, she was a little bashful on this occasion. I wanted Tabitha to part her pussy lips to promote the flow of piss for my perverted enjoyment.

"I can't go with you watching me!"

She has no hesitation in pissing in public for my delectation, so why now?

"What then?"

"Leave!" Really! I could not believe it.

"Or just turn away!" Came the compromise.

Okay. So, I turned away and faced the back of the bathroom door. Tabitha remained perched on the edge of the bath, ready to piss.

Time seemed to stand still, as my cock was engorged with anticipation. I needed to piss too, and I was not sure how I was going to accomplish that task in my current state of arousal. Suddenly, there was a crack of lightning followed by a rumble of thunder. The violence of the external elements seemed to calm the inexperienced Tabitha.

"Oooh!" Then the sound of a sustained hiss.

Quietly, I turned my head. I could see this long arc of golden fluid scatter-fire the end of the bath, where the sinkhole was. The stream was unrelenting, varying in height and intensity, splashing all over the confines of the tub.

The sight had me transfixed. I turned my body and wrapped my hands around Tabitha's slender waist. Over the contours of her massive breasts, I witness the miracle of this golden stream. Its aroma pierced my nostrils, but it was an intoxicating experience. I saw the golden shower pooling at the sinkhole, but the pressure of Tabitha's bladder did not seem to ease up. Was there no end to this stream?

I could not restrain myself. I forced my digits into Tabitha's sorely used cunt and arsehole. She let out a pitched moan, and the stream ceased—too much pressure on her bladder that interrupted the flow. A lesson learned for later in life. As I withdrew my fingers from Tabitha's sloppy, over-used, holes, the golden stream resumed with the same intensity as before. Was this girl ever going to run out?

Then, an insane resolve possessed me. I was going to taste Tabitha's yellow waste, no matter what. I made my way gingerly down the length of the bath. Tabitha was lost in ecstasy as the piss drained from her bladder after hours of intense sexual activity, and alcohol consumption. At first, I leaned into the bath so that Tabitha's golden stream struck my chest, and the sensation of piss on my skin felt great. My long-suffering cock jumped in rage, ready for battle. One more time!

Tabitha was utterly unaware of what I was doing. Her head was pointed skyward, and her eyes were firmly shut as she concentrated on relaxing her bladder. Piss drops were dribbling down her legs, despite the arc not slacking in pressure. I took my opportunity and lowered my mouth to catch the stream. I drunk down my previous girlfriend's stream -- the lovely Jean -- on one occasion but, despite the awful taste, never put me off. Tabitha was pissing in front of me, and I could not resist. Her output pooled in my mouth, and I swallowed it down as fast as I could. Tabitha's piss was revolting, but I could not stop myself.

"Look!" I exclaimed as I slapped her knee.

Tabitha's eyes flickered opened and settled on where and what I was doing. I distinctly remember the pupils focusing on me and her brain processing what I was doing. Her whole body flushed at the realisation. Tabitha understood that she was pissing in my mouth, and I was swallowing her output. An act that was both primal and base but one that appeals to all of us inner perverts.

Remembering the surprise that was registered on Tabitha's countenance when she saw her piss pooling in my mouth, I was a little disappointed that her flow slackened at that very moment. I was so drunk that I was not too fussed what I was swallowing then but that it was a massive turn-on. Admittedly, much of Tabitha's piss simply pooled in my throat whereby I allowed it to spill into the bath. I was after the visual effect more than anything else because I was hoping that it might stir something within Tabitha that might want to reciprocate. Lord knows how the fullness of my bladder was exerting its pressure on my sexually battered frame.

Tabitha's eyes, watching her stream pool in my mouth, were like saucers. I have never seen them so full. Here was a genuinely genuine sexual experience that was completely unscripted, resulting from some douche desecrating my toilet, earlier in the night.

Her stream came to an eventual end. My chest, my face, and my throat experienced Tabitha's piss flow. I felt terrific, electrical nerves across my body were buzzing like never before. The earlier threesome seemed not to matter. Piss was all that concerned me at this point.

"Your turn!" Said a wide-eyed Tabitha. She stepped down from the edge of the bath, came over to me and unashamedly kissed my pissy mouth.

"Yummy!" Said this young vodka-loving girl as she disengaged.

I rested my knees by the lengthways edge of the bath while Tabitha climbed into the tub and grabbed hold of my semi-rigid cock, anticipating my stream. Now it was my turn to exhibit saucer eyes. Was Tabitha going to repeat what I just did?

Alas no. By the time I coaxed the piss out of my cock, all Tabitha had managed was a breast massage. To be fair, she got into the spirit of the hour by rubbing in the hot, beer-infused piss stream across her massive, perfectly shaped breasts. Despite my attempts, there was no way my golden shower was going anywhere near her face.

It did not matter because seeing Tabitha seductively play with her sculpted features was enough for me to blow what was left in my withered nut sack in her mouth. Minutes later, she gobbled down the translucent fluid that my poor gourds produced under such trying circumstances. Not as strong as the ones before, but pleasurable and memorable all the same.

In conclusion, after this first exploration into hard anal threesomes and golden shower postscripts, the three of us never bettered that night's experience. It was one of those young adult experiences that we wish, as older adults, we could recreate. And, it never would have happened Elyse Pirrie had not left me high and dry earlier that evening.