The Tabitha Files Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that question, Tabitha ceased sucking my cock with a smack of her lips.

"Why don't you join in?"

Sarah went bright red at this brazen invitation. I was not sure whether this was planned or whether it was spontaneous. Judging by her reaction, Sarah seemed genuinely surprised by the situation. Hesitation was written across her pretty face, while her dull brain was processed the request. Meanwhile, Tabitha went back to sucking my cock, head bobbing up and down like a metronome.

"Well?" I asked Sarah.

"Well, what?"

The sight of her friend sucking my cock was arousing to Sarah because I noticed perceptible movement by her free hand towards her crotch.

"Taste nice?" I asked Tabitha.

"Delicious."

"Come and join us?" I asked with a little more persistence.

With agonising slowness, Sarah approached us, still unsure but mesmerised and not a little turned on. Her eyes were fixed on Tabitha as my shaft went in and out of her mouth. Each time the purple head touched the back of her throat, Tabitha let out a small grunt of satisfaction.

As soon as Sarah was within reach, I grabbed her hand and pulled her in for a kiss. She wore the look of sheer terror but did not resist. Sarah lacked Tabitha's passion; she kissed clumsily and slowly with her tongue left firmly in her mouth each time.

While someone like Elyse Pirrie shunned foreplay intentionally, Sarah had never really experienced it. The former wanted a basic slamming each time while the latter knew of nothing else. I was the first guy to make love to Sarah, and she responded accordingly. It had been some time since that happened, so she had probably not experienced such levels of sensuousness since.

Slowly though, as I continued to kiss her lips softly, Sarah relaxed and embraced me. Simultaneously kissing and receiving a competent blow job felt amazing, it took will power not to let go there and then.

"I want you to suck my cock now," I told Sarah when we broke our kiss.

She hesitated again, looking horrified. At that moment, Tabitha released my saliva-stained cock from her mouth and offered it to Sarah.

"Here you go," Tabitha said to Sarah with a dazzling smile.

Tabitha's drunken confidence did wonders for Sarah, who immediately leaned down and took my cock in her mouth. There was a definite gulf of talent between the two as Sarah clumsily tried to replicate what she had seen from her friend.

"Anyone else left?" I asked Tabitha after we broke a passionate kiss.

Tabitha did a quick survey of the house, confirmed that we were the only three here and locked the doors on my urging. Sarah continued poking the head of my cock against her cheek.

When Tabitha returned, I tugged at her top, which she quickly removed and unclasped her bra. Her breasts were her best feature, and she was coming to appreciate her gift. With one arm on Sarah, I used the other to pull Tabitha close. She offered me one of her generous nipples to my mouth. I greedily took it inside.

After several minutes licking and sucking her nipples, Tabitha withdrew, dropped to her knees, and began relieving me of my shoes, socks, jeans, and jocks. As this was happening, I caught a fleeting glimpse of a wink exchanged between Tabitha and Sarah.

I slightly shifted my position so that I could spread my legs. Tabitha sensed what I wanted and moved to accommodate. While my cock was pressing against Sarah's cheek, I felt the snake-like sensation of Tabitha's tongue on my balls. Fuck that felt good!

While this duel action was taking place, I pulled up Sarah's jumper and unclasped her bra, freeing her pendulous breasts. Unlike Tabitha, who was slim, sleek, and athletic with firm, tight breasts and arse, Sarah was fuller, shorter, and fleshier. Not fat but chubby seemed a little inaccurate. As Sarah blew my cock, the motion caused her sweaty breasts slapped together, satisfyingly. I pawed each one softly, flicking the small nipple on the oversized areola.

Minutes later, Sarah came up for air, pinked-faced from exertion and took a swig of wine. Tabitha stood up and removed my top, leaving me naked before relieving herself of her denim skirt and black G-string. That only left Sarah fully clothed, a fact that she was bashfully aware of but made no effort to alter.

Tabitha took the initiative and pulled up Sarah's smelly jumper over her head. Sarah did not resist at all, just needed the directive. Once the jumper landed on the floor, Sarah discarded her unclasped bra. Her back was prickled with sweat and not from the ambient heat. A little more emboldened now, she kicked off her shoes and undid the clasp of her jeans. Tabitha knelt and assisted her friend to step out of them. Again, Sarah wore knickers patterned with Disney characters that made me laugh inside, like she did when we had our first, and only, one-on-one. Sarah was as oblivious now as she was back then.

Tabitha pulled those atrocious knickers down Sarah's chunky legs to expose her thick black bush. Tabitha was hairy but, by contrast, her brown bush was thin and wispy. Both forests resembled their head hair. All three of us were hairy 'down there' as it was the mid-nineties after all. None of us was aware of the trend of trimming, shaving, or manicuring 'down there'.

Now that we were naked but, like our first threesome, we paused because we did not know what to do next. I quickly cobbled up a plan, and that was to focus, primarily, on the girls and their bisexual experimentation.

"I want to see the two of you kiss."

Tabitha and Sarah exchanged a knowing glance but still hesitated.

"Come, show me what you two get up to behind closed doors."

The two of them slowly converged, tentatively placing their hands on each other's sides, before meshing and bringing their lips together. The girls were the same height but differing builds, however, the mass of flesh came together most satisfyingly.

They kissed slowly, sensuously with Tabitha being the more confident. Moments later, the passion between these girls became apparent and went beyond the confines of any adolescent experimentation. These two loved each other deeply, which was visible even to a blind man with a cane!

Shortly, their hands began exploring their respective bodies, but there was nothing overtly sexual about this, and indeed this show was not merely for my benefit. For my part, I could not believe what I was seeing. Sure, I had seen plenty of X-rated girl-on-girl action in my parents' porno movies, but to be up close and very personal with these girls was indescribable, and I felt a sudden and definite rush of blood to my cock.

"Was that to your liking?" Asked Tabitha when they finally broke the kiss.

"That was fucking hot!" I stuttered.

I pulled both girls close to me, on either side and kissed them passionately in turn. Their skin was slick with passionate sweat, but Sarah was more so. Being submissive, I directed Tabitha to softly wank my shaft while Sarah ticked my tight ball sack.

"Let's go to the bedroom."

The three of us separated. The girls walked towards my bedroom while I closed off the lights and grabbed my beer. In the bedroom, I turned off the ceiling light but turned on the bedside. This last action was for my voyeuristic pleasure since our first threesome was done mainly in the dark with illumination coming from the CRT television hooked up to a VHS whose movie had ended. The crackling light did not provide for stunning X-rated imaginary.

The girls sat nervously on the bed, waiting for my next instruction. This lack of initiative epitomised my frustration with submissive women. I swaggered up to them and ordered them to suck my cock together. I gently placed my hands against the back of their heads and motioned them to focus their oral skills on either side of my cock. Once they got with the program, both expertly ran their lips and tongue over each side of my shaft. Frequently their tongues met, and when they did both smiled as they looked lovingly into each other's eyes.

Minutes later, I laid on the edge of the bed with my legs spread. Tabitha 69'd me while Sarah worked my ball sack. The aroma of Tabitha's leaking pussy made my nostrils flare, but I ate her with gusto while she throated my shaft. For her part, Sarah licked my balls enthusiastically. The bedroom was alive with the aroma of sex, love, and passionate groans.

I used my tongue to flick across Tabitha's clit hard and drive deeply into her wet pussy. She tasted sweet, and her body responded accordingly to my action. With Tabitha on my face blocking most sound, I heard Sarah say something like she needed to fuck. Next, Tabitha raised herself from my cock but remained straddled across my face. Then, Sarah grabbed my slick shaft, place a chunky leg either side of my crotch and settled down. There was no resistance as my cock slid effortlessly up her cunt to a satisfying grunt from both of us. Compared to a slut like Elyse, Sarah, like Tabitha, had an under-used, and, therefore, super-tight vagina.

Sarah began gently rocking my cock, but I was not going to orgasm any time soon. I continued to eat Tabitha's cunt and drink down her generous effusions of girl squirt. Above the moans, I could distinctly hear the girls exchanging kisses as they used my body for their sexual pleasure.

Within several minutes, Tabitha's sleek frame began buckling under my intense oral assault. She shook and shrieked as her orgasm consumed her, but this was not a squirty, pissy climax as she needed g-spot stimulation for that. Then she went from squatting on my face to sitting on it, in exhaustion. I felt smothered and, in panic, motioned for Tabitha to climb off me. Both girls laughed at my predicament.

Tabitha stumbled over to the table to grab her wine. Meantime, Sarah continued her dull, fucking motion on my shaft, lost in her pleasure. With her friend temporarily out of the action, Sarah fell on her arms, ground me hard with her massive, pale jugs right in front of my face. My cock twitched hard in Sarah's pussy at that moment which, in turn, caused her to shake violently as an orgasm exploded over her. Like Tabitha a few minutes before, Sarah's sweaty mass collapsed on top of me, pinning me against the bed. All three of us were glistening with sweat and breathing hard; me from being winded.

With the girls enjoying their first orgasm of the night, we took the opportunity for a break. I opened my beer while Tabitha and Sarah drank from their wine glasses, with the latter fanning her face trying to force air into her lungs after her exertion.

Taking Five resulted in some loss of hardness but refreshed somewhat, Tabitha took the lead. She motioned me back to the bed like before with my legs spread and Tabitha went to work on my flaccid cock while Sarah sat on a chair draining her glass, eyes glued to the action. When I was judged hard enough, Tabitha told me to switch positions on the bed so that I was lengthways before she mounted me, cowgirl, as Sarah had done. This time, I prepared for the inevitable pissy eruption.

Tabitha ground me hard! As she built up to her wet orgasm, her moans of pleasure increased in volume. That brought Sarah closer to investigate. She knelt by the bed and stroked my chest and her friend's back. Tabitha's gyrations on my cock increased in frequency and strength, and the inevitability of orgasm drew closer. My hands were alternating between holding onto Tabitha's thighs as she bobbed up and down and pawing her impressive breasts.

Just when I thought Tabitha was about to pop, I thrust my pelvis upward to get that last bit of length deep inside her pussy. She let out a massive scream as I felt a contraction of pussy flesh against my cock, strong enough to choke the life out of it.

"Shit!"

I felt the wave of fluid wash over my crotch before Tabitha suddenly lifted off my cock and let loose an arc of hot piss across my chest, just missing my chin.

"Whoa!" Cried Sarah, completely taken off guard by the force of Tabitha's orgasm.

No-one responded.

Tabitha's stream slackened quickly, and she collapsed onto my wet chest, breathing heavily into my shoulder. Her back cascaded sweat from exertion and passion, whereas I was covered in her orgasm and my sweat. Eventually, Tabitha caught her breath and eased up, her hot box pulsating against my hard cock.

"Tabby, what happened?" Asked a confused Sarah.

"That's what boys can do for girls!" Giggled a breathless Tabitha.

"Erm, that's a typical Tabby orgasm." I chimed in.

"Only with you!"

"I never did that," Said Sarah feeling left out of the fireworks, "With you or with any other man!"

"I never experienced that sort of orgasm until I met Tabitha." We both giggled and exchanged a gentle kiss together.

Sarah genuinely felt disadvantaged, so I offered her the hollow explanation that all girls are different and experience orgasms in unique ways. It did not mollify her, but I had no better answer to give since I did not understand Tabitha's internal sexual configuration any better than she did.

"I can't do that all the time," Offered Tabitha, seeing her friend's distress, "Only when I'm on top at a certain angle."

"Yes," I said, remembering something, "You don't squirt when I fuck you doggy style, eh?"

This was true, but I noted one time when I was slamming her from behind that she was so turned on that a milky, partially translucent fluid coated my cock at each thrust. It was a memorable experience because it was the first time Tabitha swallowed my hot seed, willingly and without prompting.

"Still, I love being fucked back there!"

The recounting of our sexual activities was not helping Sarah, who left out and inwardly jealous. I grabbed her hair and pulled her towards me and gave her a passionate kiss.

"Don't leave me out!" Cooed Tabitha when I came up for air.

The two of them kissed millimetres from my face with the same passion and intensity of earlier that caused my cock to twitch. Seeing lesbians make out on VHS is one thing, experiencing it in the flesh is another matter altogether. I stuck out my tongue, and both girls responded accordingly. For several moments, we exchanged a three-way tongue kiss, which felt otherworldly in its intensity and uniqueness.

The heat of three sweaty bodies squashed together was too much for me, pressed under the weight of Tabitha with chunky Sarah leaning in for the thrill. It was time for another break. For me, I wanted to accomplish two further things, no three by the time my blue balls died. First, I wanted Sarah and Tabitha to eat each other out, to get me some anal sex, and to unleash my sperm in their mouths. I thought about this threesome for a time, and my mind had conjured up some of the best scenes available from the grainy world of VHS porn.

I got up from the bed and grabbed my beer from the table. Yuck, warm!

"Are we done?" Asked Sarah, perplexed and looking at Tabitha and me for direction.

"Does it look like I'm finished?" I replied, pointing to my rock-hard cock.

Tabitha let slip a school-like giggle and rolled onto her side. With the warm lighting and her pose, she resembled an ancient Greek marble statue, in contrast to the clay lump that was Sarah.

"What do you want to do next?" Asked Sarah, giving a hint that she, at least, wanted further action.

I hesitated to set out my market stall of smutty checkboxes in my usual blunt manner, thinking they would be judged accordingly. I was not all that explicit with Tabitha, I simply took what I wanted without going into too much explanation, but Sarah was the real prude.

"What do you two want?"

"If it's okay with Tabitha," Sarah began with the conspiratorial tone of undisclosed desires, "I want you to do that thing with your tongue."

Sarah's cheeks went bright red by expressing such a desire, but she directed her eyes to her tightly closed legs, leaving me with no doubt what she was alluding to. The other signal she gave out was that Tabitha and Sarah engaged in oral sex.

"I don't mind at all, babes," Answered Tabitha, immediately, "I want to watch."

Tabitha's response made my cock twitch, and my mouth drool. I was also happy that jealousy was not playing a role in this dynamic, and yet complicated, troika.

"Give me a second," I said, standing up and grabbing my empty beer can, "I'm off for a refill."

After returning, the girls were kissing again, yes!

"Looks like you don't need me," I said, taking a deep swig of fresh cold beer and sitting on the chair.

"Like what you see?" Asked Tabitha, clearly loving the shameless exhibition.

"Yeah, but I want to see something else."

"What like?"

"The two of you 69-ing." There I said it.

To my surprise, neither shied away from my request. Sure, Tabitha and I had done a 69 many times, but I was curious whether they had done it. Tabitha was always cagey about the sexual antics they got up to and was not comfortable that Sarah had disclosed their youthful "experimentation". I sympathised with her position. Albany was a small, provincial town where anything non-heterosexual was likely to attract ridicule among the outdated attitudes of many a stuffy local.

Additionally, Tabitha and Sarah both admitted that men were their first choice. Still, in a parallel to my sexual awakening a few years before at Uni, they experimented with each other when guys were not forthcoming. In my case, I had no affection for my fellow arse-fucking, piss-drinking student mates. After an unpleasant blackmail incident, I left the UK permanently and lost all interest in man-on-man love for a decade or so.

"But I was hoping that you would go down there." Said a crestfallen Sarah.

"Plenty of time for that," I answered, determined to see these two go at it.

Clumsily, and with a sense of prudishness, they awkwardly got into position. Sarah, being the larger, lumpier of the two, was the "bottom" with her head at the foot of the bed. Tabitha, whose sleek body, looked perfect in the warm light, straddled her friend and buried her head between Sarah's meaty thighs. I knelt by the end of the bed so I could see Sarah go to town on Tabitha's dripping snatch.

Compared to the world of VHS pornography, it was evident to me that these two did not know what they were doing. Sarah seemed to want to consciously avoid going anywhere near Tabitha's erogenous zones, kind of licking around the periphery and not getting stuck in as a whore should. Perhaps, this was a reason that when we played separately, they both wanted me to "go down there". Both girls enjoyed my oral skills; I dived in with reckless abandon every time. It was about their only request they made, at any time, during any encounter.

What Sarah did do to my satisfaction was spread Tabitha's butt cheeks, and thereby, unconsciously, expose her gorgeous rosebud for my perverted pleasure. It was slick with cunt juice and sweat and looked funky as fuck.

And, of course, I could not resist.

The moment my tongue touched her rosebud, I felt Tabitha's sexy frame shudder in erotic surprise. Both girls were moaning in awkward pleasure, but as soon as I began aggressively rimming her pucker, I knew Tabitha was on the road to another orgasm. Rimming, as an individual sex act did not bring her off though, all her erogenous zones required oral stimulation. Sarah thought or felt she was doing the job, but I knew better. I combined deep rimming with licking the insides of her cunt and swirling around her clit. Many times, my tongue that just stabbed her shitter, met with Sarah's misdirected tongue but she did not seem aware of where mine had just come from, although flicking tongues did please her.

With two tongues, of varying ability and skill, stimulating Tabitha's fuck holes, it was not long before I heard the trigger word.

"Shit!"

The instant I penetrated her O-ring, Tabitha spasmed as if she stuck her finger in a power point. Her orgasm lasted maybe twenty seconds before Tabitha raised from the sweaty confines of Sarah's spread legs. For the moment, she was stuffed. Her mousey hair matted with sweat, her cheeks red and that sculpted body coated in sweat.