The Tabitha Files Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need a drink!" Tabitha panted, fanning her head with her delicate hands.

With disappointment in her brown eyes, Sarah forlornly looked at me. She had not orgasmed but was not far away, but Tabitha had popped too soon. With Tabitha slumped on the floor by the bed necking the glass of, now warm, wine, she was in no state to speak, let alone offer an opinion on anything.

I motioned Sarah to swivel around so that her fleshy rump was at the foot of the bed. She knew I intended to finish her off, and so she was naturally eager. Sarah's pussy was a thick, tangled mess of black pubic hair from juice and saliva. Her aroma, distinctly different from Tabitha's, was heady and intoxicating. For some reason, I remembered her comment minutes earlier about not being able to squirt. Then a memory popped into my head of a time, four years ago, when I was with my then-girlfriend and, as a poorly informed Labrador, I was eating her out, and she let out a discharge right down my throat. At that very moment, I was lapping her clit but had two fingers deep inside her cunt. This was an unconscious technique that yielded results with Tabitha too.

Could I replicate this and give Sarah a squirty orgasm as I had done with Tabitha? I had no idea what I did the first time with any real confidence, but I decided to try anyway. With one hand, I spread Sarah's red lips apart, and with the other, inserted two fingers deep inside her swampy box. The effect was immediate like it had been with Elyse Pirrie earlier.

As I lapped away, I looked up and, over the rolls of flesh, saw Sarah playing with her meaty tits; pushed them together, mashing them and pinching the nipples. It was an impressive sight. Tabitha, by contrast, did not play with herself in front of me by choice. Sometimes, I grabbed her hands for a spot of DIY action, but this was for my gratification rather than something she did willingly. Here, Sarah was lost in pleasure and unconsciously augmenting my stimulation, not knowing I could see it.

Meanwhile, Tabitha was alternating between merely trying to get air into her lungs and alcohol into ger bloodstream. If she was aware of what Sarah and I were doing, she showed no interest in watching.

My finger and tongue action quickly yielded results to someone of such limited sexual experience. Within minutes, Sarah's thick frame shook and shivered as the oral orgasm enveloped her. No squirt though but she was extremely wet and leaky.

"I knew it would be like this!" Breathed a satisfied Sarah.

I slumped against the best. My face was covered in slime again, and my jaw was aching from the exertion of flicking her clit. The ooze on my fingers I wiped onto my hard cock.

The girls now experienced oral and vaginal orgasms. Surely, now was the time for me to indulge my anal sex fetish with Tabitha until I orgasmed. With all the stimuli bombarding me, I knew I could not last too much longer. Exploding inside Tabitha's tight arsehole was the perfect ending to the night's activities.

"You up for some more?" I whispered to Tabitha as Sarah floated back to earth.

Tabitha seemed delirious from drinking and orgasming. She was bathed in sweat that her hair was matted, and her skin was giving off a blinding heat.

"Sure," She replied, with a sudden glint in her eye, "From behind?"

"Both holes?"

In reply, Tabitha raised her eyebrows and flashed me a cheeky smile.

Affirmative.

We simultaneously got to our feet and embraced, kissing hard. Tabitha took hold of my cock and clumsily wanked me while I grabbed and arse cheek and breast in my hands.

When Sarah became aware of the next act in our ménage à trois, she scooted off the bed at the same time as Tabitha got down on her hands and knees.

"Grab her cheeks," I told Sarah, who was hesitant at first, "Spread them!"

Lubing up my cock with diminishing amounts of saliva seemed redundant considering Tabitha's dripping pussy, but I did it anyway.

I entered Tabitha's pussy to the balls without any resistance, and she took in a sharp breath.

"Oh," She breathed, "I love it from behind."

"Wow," Cooed Sarah, watching me fucking Tabitha doggy-style, "That looks amazing!"

It felt terrific too, but I had to keep my powder dry for her arsehole that was winking at me provocatively.

With Sarah spreading her friend's arse cheeks, I kept my hands by my side while I slammed into Tabitha tight, wet pussy which maximised my view of the action.

Within minutes, I saw the translucent, white goo escape Tabitha's pussy each time I pulled out.

"What's that?" Asked Sarah, while Tabitha's face was buried deep in the doona, panting wildly.

"Tabitha's pussy juice," I replied between thrusts, "It's what I do for her."

Cocky perhaps, but Tabitha always agreed with it. I scooped up some of slime with a finger and brought it to my lips.

"Tastes amazing!"

"Can I taste it?"

"Sure." I collected another ribbon of slime and presented my finger to Sarah's lips. She sucked my digit dry without hesitation.

"Mm, yummy!"

Several thrusts later, when I was in danger of orgasming, I pulled out of Tabitha's pussy and presented my dripping cock to Sarah. She accepted my pole into her mouth and, in her dull, plodding way, did a half-way decent job of cleaning me up. The flavour of my cock certainly appealed as Sarah was lapping away, like a "poorly trained Labrador", I circled my thumb across Tabitha's wrinkled and slick arse hole. There was no resistance; she was groaning deeply and biting the doona, lost in delirious pleasure.

I applied the gentlest of pressure to the opening was surprised just how easily I penetrated it without a hint of resistance—needed more lube though. Despite my mouth being dry from hours of alcohol consumption, I managed to conjure up just that little bit extra.

Then I had a thought.

"Spit on her arsehole!" I demanded of Sarah, as I pulled my cock out of her mouth.

The look Sarah gave me was one of abject terror.

"See," I reassured her, working in the last of my saliva inside Tabitha's stinky hole, "She likes it."

Glancing at Tabitha in the seventh heaven, head buried in the doona, Sarah worked her throat, shut her eyes from the scene and dribbled the tiniest amount of saliva.

Her spit missed the target.

I scooped it up from Tabitha's fleshy cheek and worked it in her most intimate hole. Again, I was surprised how relaxed the muscle was.

"Go again," I said to Sarah.

The wrinkled nose and the screwed-up eyes were my replies.

"Looks, it's easy," I said, showing her what I was doing.

I withdrew my thumb and offered it to Sarah, who, surprisingly, took it between her lips. This time there was no disgusted look on her face.

Sitting on the bed beside Tabitha, I placed both hands on her arse and took over the cheek spreading task, opening her up further. I heard the almost imperceptible sound of her hole sucking in the air!

I leaned in and began rimming her again, the apex of my tongue stabbing away at the slight hole my thumb had made. When I came up for breath, I thrust my face towards Sarah's, and she accepted my kiss.

"You try," I said to Sarah, when I broke the lip lock, "That's it."

With her logic centre temporarily scrambled by her rising levels of lust, Sarah took her first tentative steps to tasting her first arsehole. To keep her from overthinking about it, I leaned in so that our tongues danced across Tabitha's tight pucker.

"We're both licking your arsehole, babe!" I announced, coming up for air.

"Oh, Jason, Sarah," Came an urgent reply, "It feels so good."

Thus validated, Sarah's aversion to rimming tempered somewhat and her enthusiasm to the task I set her increased.

"Fuck me," Came an urgent request after about a minute of this dual arse tonguing, "fuck me!"

I looked at my cock, and the helmet was a deep, angry red. My ball sack was tighter than ever with the gonads deep inside my pelvis. This was the endgame.

With Sarah back to spreading Tabitha's cheeks, I positioned the head at the opening we made and gently applied pressure.

"Oh, yeah," Breathed a reanimated Tabitha, "Do it, come on!"

I pushed and quickly breached the seal.

"Deeper," Came the response, "Oh, Harder."

Drunk Tabitha did anal like a pro!

Balls deep was achieved in no time, and I gave Tabitha the obligatory few seconds to relax, but then she started bucking her hips, impatient to get the action started. Thus encouraged, I grabbed her hips and began thrusting my cock in and out of her tight shitter.

For the next several minutes, the only words uttered were "oh, yeah", before Tabitha crossed into another dimension where her expressions of pleasure can best be described as gibberish.

Meantime, Sarah was transfixed on the action, watching intently as my cock smashed her friend's anus. Every moment, she looked at Tabitha to reassure herself that she was not in pain. Sarah's dull brain was processing the action but kept returning a syntax error. She was also becoming hot and bothered, turned on to the highest levels imaginable.

Curious as to whether getting sodomised was indeed a pleasurable experience, Sarah released her grip on Tabitha's cheeks, hopped off the bed and positioned herself behind me. Was she going to rim me? That dirty thought made my cock spasmed and shortened the length of time until I blew my stack.

Disappointed, Sarah massaged my ball sack instead, but it was clear she was checking out Tabitha's pussy.

"Fuck, Tabby," She gasped, "You're dripping!"

"Feels so good." Came a desperate reply.

Then, suddenly.

"Keep going; I'm almost there!"

And the urgency for climax ramped up.

I suspected that Sarah was gently fingering Tabitha's spongey cunt while I was hammering her dirty arsehole.

"Fuck!" Came a loud, long screech.

Then, Sarah squealed in surprise or fright.

Then, Tabitha's arsehole clenched tightly around my shaft, almost killing me with pleasure. How I did not lose it, there remains a mystery even to this day.

Then, I heard the unmistakeable gush of fluid burst forth from Tabitha's cunt. Where it went was visible, it splashed all over Sarah's sweaty meat bags, perhaps even her face.

These actions took place within the timeframe of a couple of seconds.

Sarah's scream made me pull out of Tabitha's sweet arsehole and turn around. Sure enough, Tabitha's squirt hit Sarah on the face and chest, who recoiled in horror at the surprise. Without a second's thought, I leant down and began lapping up the juice.

"Let me taste it," Asked Sarah when she had regained her senses.

With Tabitha's pissy fluid in my mouth, I kissed Sarah and imparted a gift. I felt her frame shudder from the uniqueness of the taste, but otherwise, there was no real objection. When the kiss ended, I held back to see whether she would swallow it. Sarah looked straight at me and gulped it down with a smile.

"Yummy!"

"Look at you!"

Sarah was a dripping mess. In a move that blindsided me, she began rubbing Tabitha's ejaculate into her pendulous breasts. For her part, Tabitha was a babbling mess, curled up in the foetal position on my bed.

With my goal of filling up Tabitha's dirt locker with my boiling sperm cast adrift, I figured that I would explode in Sarah's and Tabitha's mouths. The former was rapidly shedding inhibitions and might be up for a facial, although anal was probably a step too far.

I propped myself on the bed and groped around for my beer. My throat was parched, and torrential rivers of sweat were falling across every part of my body.

Swallowing the rapidly warming beverage was refreshing, and I was looking forward to orgasmic relief. Unexpectedly, Sarah shuffled up to me on her knees, placed her hands on my thighs, looked deeply and lustfully into my eyes and asked me to fuck her arse.

"Will you do me back there?"

To say I was blown away was an understatement, but I was not about to look a gift horse in the mouth.

"Back where?" I asked, teasing for some filthiness.

"Back here," Answered Sarah, reaching around and kneading her fleshy globes.

"Back where?" I persisted.

With playful annoyance, Sarah stood up, turned around and flashed her butt cheeks in my face.

"Here?"

"Here!" Came the definitive response as Sarah showed me her virgin rosebud for the very first time.

"Did you hear that, babe?" I asked the semi-comatose Tabitha.

"Huh?"

"Sarah wants anal sex!"

"You're fucking joking?"

"Tell her."

"I want Jason to do me 'back there'." Replied Sarah, with a huge grin.

"But...you don't like it."

"Oh, Tabby," Began Sarah, with a surprising level of self-confidence, "Seeing you enjoy yourself so much changed my mind."

"Really?" Answered an energised but sceptical Tabitha, "You'll love it as I do!"

"You want me to bend over like Tabby?"

"Sure."

Barely able to contain my excitement at notching up another arsehole to my tally so quickly, I motioned Sarah onto the bed. Tabitha leapt off with the renewed determination.

"You'll be gentle, right?" Came a nervous question from Sarah, with a hint that she might back down.

"Jason's always gentle," Came Tabitha's soothing response, "He's never hurt me."

Such a nice compliment. Tabitha and I kissed, deeply, passionately, and lovingly.

"Shall we prepare Sarah's arsehole?" I asked rhetorically.

Tabitha giggled like a schoolgirl. Perhaps, anally deflowering her friend was something on her "fuck-it list"? Regardless, she was excited about the task, so I grabbed her fleshy arse cheeks and spread them wide.

In contrast to Tabitha's spongy and flesh-coloured O-ring, Sarah's pucker was dark and cavernous with wrinkles resembling a starfish. Like Tabitha's, Sarah's shitter was slick with sweat and pussy juice, and oh so funky. Did not bother either of us though as we took turns rimming Sarah hard. For good measure, I ran a hand to her clit and used two fingers to massage it gently.

It was hard to tell whether Sarah was enjoying these new stimulations, for she kept relatively quiet. No doubt her dull brain, with its outdated processor, was not sure what to make of it all. In any case, there was no going back now.

Tabitha got into the task with gusto, alternating tonguing and fingering her friend's arsehole, while I massaged Sarah's clit. I suspected, that in-between Tabitha's anal odyssey and tonight, she had longed to explore that kink with her dull friend. When I revealed Tabitha's anal deflowering to Sarah several days after our first threesome, she was appalled, and that provincial attitude remained resolute in the months since.

"I think she's ready." Announced an enormously proud Tabitha, pulling out two fingers from Sarah's greasy poo hole.

"You ready?" I asked Sarah.

"Yeah, do it!"

Penetrating Sarah back door was far more challenging that Tabitha's. As soon as my poor, long-suffering helmet made contact, Sarah tensed up. Her O-ring would simply not yield. Tabitha, eagerly anticipating the spectacle was also disappointed.

But she had a plan.

Releasing those fleshy cheeks, she darted behind me, like Sarah had done a few minutes earlier, and repeated those same actions, except with her tongue rather than her fingers. The effect was immediate. Sarah let out a long, satisfying grown, and my cock overcame the resistance. As soon as the helmet entered, she tensed for a second, but Tabitha's tongue provided the distraction. Seconds later, I was deep inside one of the tightest arseholes of all time. If my dick needed to breathe, it would have died of suffocation in moments deep inside that virgin shitter.

We both needed a moment or two to adjust to these new sensations. I was in danger of losing it immediately, so I asked Tabitha to hand me my beer. A swig or two helped me regain my composure, and I simultaneously felt Sarah's hole relax its vice-like grip on my cock.

"Go slowly," She hissed, as I started to adjust my posture, "It's so fucking big!"

Her internal tightness made pulling out a challenge. With just the head remaining inside, Sarah let out a guttural moan. Pushing in again caused her to hiss into the doona, but I did these actions as gentle as I could, and Sarah did not object.

Soon, the three of us established the rhythm needed. Tabitha was eating her friend's clit and pussy, alternating with a good tongue bath of my ball sack and arse hole. As she accepted and understood the pleasure of anal sex, Sarah became more vocal with her moans of pleasure.

"How does she feel?" Asked Tabitha when she gave up her oral skills to watch the action.

"So good," I managed, trying desperately to keep my orgasm under control, "She's so fucking tight!"

"That's because I've never had a cock in my arse!" Replied Sarah.

Her unexpected interjection brought some much-needed levity to the action.

"Is she tighter than me?" Asked Tabitha with mock jealousy.

"You're both fucking tight!"

Seemingly pleased with my response, Tabitha then did the unexpected. She placed her head down to where my cock was powering into Sarah's arsehole, stuck out her tongue and began licking my cock while trying to look up at me.

"She's licking my cock as its fucking your arse!" I said to Sarah, becoming more sexually animated now.

"Oh, Jason, it feels so amazing!"

The newest arsehole to my list could no longer deny my orgasm, and I knew there was no holding back. What better way to break Sarah's behind in my filling it full of jizm?

"I'm going to come!"

"No," Yelled Sarah, terrified of the prospect, "Not inside me!"

"What? Why?"

"Not inside me!" Came the firm and baffling response.

Even Tabitha was surprised by Sarah's vehemence.

I slowed my pace and delicately exited that plush bottom, extremely disappointed, happily noting the lack of 'contamination'.

"What now?" I asked exasperatedly asked the girls.

"I want to taste you!" Came a firm and unexpected response from Sarah, abounding in newfound sexual confidence.

This choice did not faze Tabitha who became animated at the thought of swallowing my sperm. Both stood up while I planted my arse on the soaked sheets of my bed. Sarah and Tabitha knelt beside and began licking my shaft and sucking on my helmet with a determined purpose. While pleasurable, and my first ATM, their bumbling technique was not going to get me off. Instead, I would have to wank myself to orgasm.

"Right girls," I said, rising from the bed, "I want you two to kiss while I jerk off over your faces."

There was not a single objection, surprising since Tabitha was a vehement objector to facials.

As I knelt on the sponge mattress, the girls rested by my knees, embraced, and kissed in such a passionate manner that I came within seconds of taking in that spectacle.

It began in my stomach and shot around every nerve end before coalescing at the base of my cock. With light-speed, this indescribable sensation marched up the shaft before explosively erupting across the faces of my two girls, kissing with the eroticism of long-term lovers.

Then my whole world went black as my body jerked violently as pleasure waves of unimaginable force smashed my senses. I was barely aware of the girls as they moaned with additional intensity as my sperm splashed across their faces.

When I came to, the fog of post-orgasmic bliss revealed my girls cleaning themselves up and playing with thick ropes of sperm. Incoherently, I managed to coax them into cleaning my rapidly deflating but twitching shaft resulting in secondary pulses of pleasure.

All three of us were utterly exhausted by the night's antics, and we fell onto the bed, one girl on each arm. Both nuzzled into me, and I closed my eyes, losing consciousness.

Several minutes later, Sarah showed signs of agitation. She was the first to stir and got off from the bed and began searching the heap of clothes for those that fit her.