The Tachibana Tree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lowered her face, oh so slowly, and kissed the head first, and I shivered at the touch of her lips. Then she kissed down the shaft, licked upwards, and licked around the head and over the hole where I was leaking steadily. Every time she kissed down the side of my pole, she did it so that my cock was between her mouth and the doorway, but I didn't glance that way.

After a minute or two I wanted Chie to try harder. I took her head between my hands, put her mouth right against my swollen purple tip, and slid in. Chie was good: she kept her teeth out of the way though she was obviously having to stretch to do so, and moved her tongue around quickly to give me a thick saliva bath to move in. 'Fuck, Chie, you're amazing at this!' I gasped; 'I'm going to want you to suck my cock every time.'

Chie gave an extra hard suck and came up for enough breath to say, 'Like you said...do whatever you want with me.' Then she plumped back down, deeper than before although she couldn't get much more than halfway down. I let go of her head and watched her breasts sway gently as her head dipped and rose.

When I couldn't wait any longer, I stopped her and looked her in the eye. 'Chie. Stand up and strip. Show me that I guessed right.'

Slowly she got to her feet, looked once more at my groin and parted her lips. Then she undid the clasp at her waist, stepped out of her trousers and tossed them lightly aside. She was in good shape indeed: not tall but well-proportioned, with no cellulite and a waist resisting for now against her approaching middle-age.

'Turn round,' I said. Chie turned elegantly on the spot. Her arse was also nice, defined and toned but not too muscly. I let her see me stroke myself once or twice, then said, 'Carry on then. That's not stripping.' Chie took hold of the top of her knickers with one hand, then hesitated and looked at me. I stared back at her. For nearly half a minute we barely moved, but her breathing was getting faster and her face was flushed. I felt high.

'Do you want to check that he's sleeping?' I asked eventually.

Slowly, Chie shook her head, pulled her pants down and off, and straightened up to show I had been right: a cute triangle of thick black hair drew my eyes but her whole body was slim and gorgeous. I pushed my clothes completely off, lay back along the sofa with my head on its arm and silently mouthed the words 'Climb on.'

Her eyes never left mine. She climbed up, knelt astride me, and reached behind her as she leant forward. I felt a single finger press my cock against hot, wet skin and hold it there. Now her breathing was so fast she was almost gasping for air. I lifted my head to hers and tongue-kissed her briefly, then broke away and held her gaze again.

'Chie. You are really going to do it. Fuck me.'

For a moment, she was a statue. Then Chie put her whole hand around my cock, pushed it a little harder and lifted herself up, and sank down onto me. She was tight, but so wet that she was able to get almost all the way down, crying out as she was stretched open. I let her bounce only five or six times, then began to thrust. Chie's cries got shorter and louder, in time with the slap, slap of my thighs against her arse, and before I had really got going she reached a great crescendo: 'Ikuuuuuu!' and I felt her muscles tense as her orgasm overwhelmed her. The grip of her cunt on my cock was powerful, but I slowed down my rhythm rather than stopping, pumping slowly into her while she recovered.

'Oh, oh, Nigel. Oh, so big.'

'Yeah. Feels so nice inside you. Don't forget this, this first time you have another man's cock moving in your pussy. You're going to get this a lot, but don't forget this time.'

I continued moving for a few minutes, then ordered, 'you lie down,' rolling her off me. We shuffled around clumsily until she was on her back; I slipped out of her. 'Spread yourself.'

Instantly she did so, raising her knees almost to her chest and using one hand to hold her lips open. 'Put it back in,' she pleaded, 'put it in!'

I slid in. This time she lasted longer. We fucked until she had come at least twice more; I stopped being able to tell exactly -- she was in the plateau phase, or whatever it's called, and her whole body seemed to be turning her on. Gentle bites on her nipples brought tighter clenches in her pussy. When I wiped a finger along my cock and put it on her lips, she vigorously tongued it clean. If I leant back and held her foot so I could suck one great toe into my mouth, she shivered and pulled harder on my arse to drive me deeper into her. Eventually I needed to reach my peak too. 'Chie,' I gasped. 'One more. With me.' I sped up, and screwed into her as hard as I could. 'Going to come. Inside you. Chie. Fuck. Fuck. Oh god, Chie!'

As I began to spurt, my cock swelled, and Chie's eyes widened, but she had no more energy for cries. A soft series of grunts escaped her as her body shook, and her nails scored scratches into my bum before her grip gradually slackened.

Twenty minutes later, I was dressed and making another pot of tea when Chie came back in from the bathroom, wearing the same T-shirt as before but now with a knee-length cotton skirt. She rinsed three cups, we sat down next to each other as we had done an hour ago -- an hour ago? It seemed like a year - and soon Henry came in and seated himself opposite us again.

'Hey,' he began, 'I'm so sorry to invite you home and then drop off to sleep.'

'Oh, no problem, really. Your wife and I have enjoyed discovering mutual interests.' Lame innuendo, but I wasn't up to anything wittier yet.

We drank tea for a minute. 'I'm glad you've made friends.' Henry seemed more relaxed than earlier. Surely he hadn't really been napping? Not that it made much difference to me. 'Maybe you'll come round again someday? You're always welcome.'

Somehow, although that was basically an invitation to return and have more sex with his wife, I felt a little indignant at the implication it was time I left, and didn't feel like observing Japanese levels of politeness. I put down my tea. 'Thank you, I'm sure I will. Before I go, could I make myself comfortable? Perhaps Chie can show me where...?'

Chie got up gracefully, smoothing her skirt. 'Come with me, Nigel.'

I followed her from the room and ostentatiously slid the door closed behind us. We walked down a short hallway to their bathroom, and just seeing Chie standing there, with a tiny demure smile that said she knew I wanted her again, set my heart racing. My cock pulsed, and Chie must have seen something in my face; she walked into the room ahead of me and shut us in.

I was possessed. I don't think I've ever been so violent with a woman. I yanked her skirt and panties down with one tug, shoved her over to lean on a basin below a large mirror and pushed my trousers and pants down. My cock sprang out, stone-hard again, and I rammed it into her. She was soaking, but she yelped once anyway; it must have been too deep. Usually I would stop, apologise, and wait; this time I ignored her and thrust away. I smacked her arse, left right left right; it got redder and redder and the cheeks relaxed further apart. Her pussy was hugely swollen: a hairy, engorged, sticky peach. Above it, her anus, dark and tight, drew my gaze, asking me why it was being ignored while I struck into her pussy like a battering-ram.

'Chie,' I muttered, slowing down only slightly. 'So sexy, you're driving me mad. I can see your sexy arsehole. Next time I'm going to put this big dick,' I switched from straight thrusting to rotating inside her pussy as I moved back and forth, 'in your beautiful back entrance.'

She could just about speak since I was doing more twisting and less slamming. 'Oh...I've never done...never had...in there...'

I was still feeling dominant. 'Never? All your life, no-one has ever put his cock into this gorgeous hole?' I covered my middle finger in pussy juices and pressed it against her. 'You're going to love giving it to me. I'm going to fuck it now with my finger. Feel it filling you up while my cock's in your pussy; you'll come so well.' And I slid my finger in.

Kudos to her, she flinched only once then her sphincter relaxed and I was in to the lowest knuckle. I moved faster and harder again for a while in her cunt, feeling my cock rubbing past my finger joints; then slowed my thrusts down while pistoning and flexing my finger. 'Feel good?'

'Yes...good...don't stop...'

I didn't. I carried on, putting more power and speed now into her pussy, now into her arse, until... 'Ohhh...coming! Oh, oh!'

I pounded and pounded, and stirred my finger firmly. Chie gave a deep groaning cry, louder and louder until finally her anus pinched me tightly, her pussy shuddered and she tailed off into a series of short squeals as she let one last climax throb through her body. She dropped her head onto her arms and nearly slid off the basin where she had been leaning.

I was still hard, but I suddenly wanted only to hold her, no longer to dominate her. I lifted her up and sat her down on my lap on the side of the bathtub, still gripping my rod inside her. Very slowly I drew my finger from her anus.

A few minutes later we got up, dressed and tidied ourselves. I saved her mobile number and their landline as we stood at their entrance hall. 'Nigel. Will you really put that in --' she touched her bottom -- 'in there? It's too big.'

'I'll be slow. It'll be nice, don't worry. I'm sorry I hurt you just now, I've never done that. I promise to be gentle. Really, you're going to wonder why you never tried it before.'

'I can't wait,' Chie replied under her breath, smiling. She kissed me, and dropped her voice even further. 'I loved the feeling, when you put your finger in. I put mine in sometimes. I wanted to kiss it...your finger...to say thank you, just now. I thought it might be...dirty,' she looked down bashfully, 'but I wanted to.'

'Well, now you have two jobs before next time,' I said, and called loudly, 'Henry? I have to go now, I'm afraid!' To Chie again I said: 'First, let Henry know everything he didn't see. Everything you did, everything you felt.'

Chie nodded, as Henry appeared behind her. I hadn't needed to give that instruction. 'Second, that thing you were just mentioning, you have to decide: even it was dirty...would it matter?'

Chie's eyes stayed down. I stuck my hand out to shake Henry's. 'Goodbye then. Thanks again for inviting me here. I'll see you again, Chie's given me the number.'

'Great,' he said. 'She's obviously really enjoyed meeting you. I want to thank you for giving her the chance to spend time with a younger man than me. I hope, like I said, you'll come again; or you may want to meet up somewhere, or --'

Chie cut him off. 'Of course Nigel will arrange whatever he wants,' she said sweetly.

'It's been my pleasure,' I said. 'Your wife is a wonderful woman.' I bent down, tilted Chie's chin up with one hand, and kissed her on the lips, wetly, for five seconds. Then I bowed quickly, opened the door, and strode down the corridor and out.

***

I decided it would be more civilised, if that's the word, to make the first phone call to their landline and to do it when they would probably both be around, so I waited until late in the evening a couple of days later. Chie answered. 'Moshi moshi?'

'Hi, Chie, it's Nigel.'

'Ah, Nigel!' I wondered briefly whether Chie would slam the phone down, or have it grabbed away from her, or tell me she was moving back to her parents' place. 'It was lovely to...meet you, the other day.'

That was all right then. 'I want to see you again. Come to my flat this time. Can you come this Saturday, straight after lunch?'

'Yes. But, that's a long time to wait...I hoped I could see you sooner.'

I considered. I could get off work at a time that would give us a reasonably unhurried meeting. 'All right, but then it's better at your place again. Tomorrow?'

'Yes please!'

'Right, I'll be there around five. And Chie...you know what we are going to do.'

***

The next morning, I dug some lube out from a drawer and dropped it in my bag. My last serious girlfriend had been reduced to tears by the mere thought of anal sex, so the tube was both old and nearly full. I got permission to leave work an hour earlier than usual, and rang the Taniguchis' bell soon after five. Chie let me in, wearing a long dress. We kissed hello.

'You're wearing too many clothes,' I said.

Chie looked at me. 'If you say so. Go and have a wash, I'll take one thing off for you,' she said.

I washed my hands and face quickly, then picked the lube out of my bag and pocketed it, and walked through to find Chie. She wasn't in the living room. I backed out and tried a couple of other doors, and found her in her bedroom. On the bed. Naked, on her hands and knees, facing away from the door. 'I wasn't wearing anything else,' she mumbled into a pillow.

Our kiss at the door had already begun to send the blood to my groin. I stripped off to allow my cock room to grow, and stroked Chie from her neck down to her crack, then up from her thatch through her pussy, picking up a quantity of goo, and firmly over her anus. I repeated this with more and more circling over her pussy as I stroked, and Chie began to moan. I think she could have come with no other stimulation than that, but I could wait no longer; I stepped forward and slid over her labia with the smooth purple tip of my impatient cock, and pushed in. It was heavenly again. I love doggy-style, but it is easy for a well-endowed man to go painfully deep in a small woman, as I had done three days earlier, so I took care to be gentler, as I promised. I tried an idea I'd read in some Tantra book of nine quick shallow penetrations alternating with eight slow deeper ones, and Chie loved it; every switch-over seemed to ratchet her up until she was shaking and almost tearing gashes in her pillow.

We collapsed side by side, still connected. After a few minutes, I raised myself up on one elbow, and asked, 'Was everything all right, then? Is Henry still proud of having such an irresistible and uninhibited wife?'

'Yes,' Chie replied happily, 'you know he was watching for most of the time on Saturday, and he heard us when, I mean, just before you left. I told him...the rest...you know, where you put your finger.'

I grinned. 'Does he want to see it, the first time we...put something else in there? Do we need to wait now until he comes home?'

Chie looked at me with the same expression as when I had told her she was overdressed, in just a dress. 'Who told you he isn't home now?'

Good point. 'Right. I just thought he'd be busy at work later than this. You know, Japanese companies, he's in a senior position...' And we're in the bedroom, I didn't say. I hadn't expected we'd do that when he was home. And I had assumed, prejudicially, that if it was all right for me to occupy Chie for the early evening then Henry must be getting dinner outside. What a lot of wrong assumptions.

Chie began pushing her arse back against me. 'Stop thinking so much, Nigel.'

'Mm.' We spooned and cuddled and fucked some more, until I began to feel too close to coming. Sometimes with a more experienced girl she likes it better in the arse, and can take it deeper, when you've already come and are not quite so stiff and broad; but for a first-timer like Chie who can't help flinching, you just have to be rock-hard or you'll never get in properly. So I pulled out of her pussy, rolled her onto her back and lay down comfortably between her legs.

'I've been looking forward to this, Chie, since I saw you touching yourself in the café. I've been wanting to taste you properly, not just on my fingers.' I kissed her thigh, low down near her knee, and kissed upward lightly and quickly, then swapped sides. Little by little I approached the heat of her crotch, and began to stroke her tangled mound as I did so, pushing down onto the hood of her clit and circling firmly. Chie made an indistinct noise, opened her legs wider, and put one hand on my head and pulled gently. I resisted for a few seconds, licking up and down just outside her fat pussy lips and inhaling the sharp yet sweet fragrance coming from her, then allowed her to pull me all the way. She was still aroused - sensitive and dripping. When I licked her clit she squealed; when I pressed my tongue hard against it she convulsed and pushed me back down. I sucked the juice from inside her, rolled my tongue around the inside of her vagina and used my lips like teeth for soft bites around the sides. Her breaths and movements sped up; I brought one finger up in front of my jaw, slid it down through the swamp of saliva and pussy fluid to her arsehole, tickled around it briefly and penetrated her. The hand on my head pulled more strongly. I lapped harder at her cunt, pressed harder on her clit and danced the finger in her rectum, and Chie came again with a loud, drawn-out moan.

I pillowed my head on one thigh, let her push out my finger as comfortably as possible, and rested that hand unobtrusively on her calf. After a while she tugged weakly on my shoulder; I heaved myself back up to lie side-by-side with her and slapped my semi-stiff member idly against her legs.

'Nigel. You're not going to ask me, are you.'

I weighed her possible meanings. 'No,' it seemed the easiest answer; 'but you can tell me.'

She looked at me, then dipped her head into the crook of my neck and mumbled, 'I decided...it doesn't matter.'

For a heartbeat I was at sea, but only a heartbeat. 'I'm glad it was just as good this time,' I whispered. 'Say thank you then.' I brought the finger that had been swirling inside her arse up to her mouth. Chie actually said, 'Thank you,' then kissed it. She kissed it twice, three times. 'Thank you for my...orgasm,' she said, then glanced at me, touched her lips to the tip and exquisitely slowly engulfed the whole digit.

When she had finished expressing her thorough gratitude, I kissed her. There was no taste of her insides: either there had been so little dirt to start with, or she had carried on sucking and swallowing after cleaning my finger perfectly, or maybe both; but the taboo was there and just that short French kiss hardened my cock again. She felt it, and hugged me closer. Her tits squashed against my chest and I walked my fingers around the small of her back and her arse-cheeks.

'Chie,' I said. 'Are you ready to try something much bigger? I haven't forgotten I'm going to be gentle and slow.'

'No.'

That was unexpected. But it wasn't an "I daren't, it'll hurt" kind of no, it was more a "sorry but I have to go to the post office before it shuts" kind of no. 'I need to pee.' But she didn't get up; she was waiting for a response. For the right response. Here was a new space to fumble blindly through, trusting to instinct and to Chie's sensuality and willingness to do as she was encouraged to. 'Me too.' I held her gaze. 'Let's go then.'

Chie said nothing, gave me a peck on the lips, stood up and pulled me up behind her. We trotted to their toilet, and she sat down leaving the door open, spread her thighs a little, looked at me mutely and let go. Her mouth opened in a little gasp of taboo-breaking lust as, eyes fixed on the flaxen jet issuing from between her thighs, I knelt down beside her to watch from inches away. I stroked the inside of her thigh as her piss streamed past, slowing and finally stopping. I was close enough to see the glistening, in the light, of a drop that had formed where one of her labia had got in the way, and another still unfallen from her pee-hole. Chie reached for paper, but I stopped her. I picked up one drop on my finger, showed it to her and licked it off, then pushed her legs apart and licked directly all over her pussy.

'Oishii yo,' I said authoritatively. 'Delicious.'

123456...8