The Tachibana Tree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With both hands back underneath her, I squeezed her cheeks and concentrated on not falling out through pulling back too far as I moved inside her. Chie's head jerked back and I thought she was going to come, but we lost it; after a few more minutes I was about to suggest going home when her eyes focused suddenly and her nails dug into my back.

'Someone's there! Oh! Yes!' She had almost no freedom to move but I felt her trying, and sped up for her. How close was this person, or persons? Was it a couple? Had they seen us? I held her one-handed again and tried to push the sides of her coat off her breasts. Chie got the idea and helped me; one gorgeous pale handful appeared, then the other. I pinched her nipples, hard, then had to go back to supporting her arse with both hands to do things properly. I squeezed harder and thrust faster. 'He can see! Fuck! Iku iku iku!' More than half naked at the edge of a public park near midnight, exhibiting herself impaled on the cock of a man with his trousers round his ankles, and with a husband at home looking forward to hearing about it, Chie jerked and shuddered and came.

A minute later we were dressed. Well, Chie still wasn't very dressed. Two minutes later, we had exchanged a slightly surreal goodnight, 'O-yasumi nasai!' with our voyeur and walked shakily out of his sight, and five minutes later we were inside my flat.

'Nigel,' Chie began, at least half an hour after we had showered and snuggled up in futons with some orchestral music on low, touching each other softly, 'can we...'

I tickled her backside to be sure I'd understood, and she kissed my chest and wiggled her arse against me. 'Sure. I thought...if you need to go...do you want to just let me see? I'd like that.'

Chie nodded. 'Yes. That's good. Please.'

'Can you imagine what it's going to look like?'

'How shall I...'

I thought. 'Get between the toilet and the wall, and squat down and lean your hands on the wall, so you're sideways over the toilet. I'm going to watch you from the other side. Can you imagine that? I'll be looking right...at you.'

Her breath caught and she nodded again.

'Looking right at you, and right at...it.'

She kissed my chest again, quickly and repeatedly, not looking at me, then grabbed my hand. We got up and padded back to the bathroom, and Chie took up the position I had said, still not looking at me. I stroked her back as she began to tense.

Breathing shallowly, she did it.

When it was over, she reached for paper, but I blocked her hand. I flushed, and said, 'Use the shower. Use your hand. Go on.'

Chie stood and walked past me to the showerhead. Like a lot of Japanese bathrooms, mine was a wet room: it had a bathtub but the entire room, including the toilet, was designed as a shower space: water can get everywhere and the whole floor slopes to a drain in the middle. I stood up too, turned on the shower and gave it a few seconds to come hot, then held the head to sluice her lower body; she squeezed a ridiculous lake of shower-gel into her palm -- was she regretting it? - and cleaned herself under the spray. When the suds had all been rinsed away, she towelled off and I whispered to her, 'That was sexy. Come to bed and tell me how you felt.'

Back in bed, we stroked each other again, but it was different: Chie was able to look at me again. In fact, she was beaming. 'I can tell him about that! That was...not exactly sexy, I don't know. Bad! Sort of sexy.' She kissed me on the lips, hard. 'I feel even closer to you.' She was holding my cock now, massaging it gently and feeling it grow. 'Tell me what it was like. I mean,' she blushed, 'what you felt like.'

Blushing is good. 'I'll tell you what it looked like and what I felt like. Get on top,' I said, throwing the kakebuton aside.

Chie clambered astride me as she had done our very first time, gripped my pole and found its head with her wetness, and lowered herself onto me. I let her do the work for a while, riding me. She moved, now slowly now fast, and I simply stroked her thighs and rocked gently to show my pleasure until I thought she was most of the way to an orgasm, then started to help. I jabbed up into her, teased her nipples between thumbs and forefingers, and said, 'You were bad.'

A sharp exhale.

'You were so bad. I watched you do it. You were all clean after your first shower, your pussy was tidy, your arsehole looked so clean, and then you pushed.'

Chie stared at me. Her movements on my cock grew wilder: sideways, back and forth, up and down. I held her gaze. 'I saw your hole open. It was there. It stretched you. I watched it, this secret thing. This forbidden thing. I saw the way the patterns in the skin around your hole changed while it was pulled open.'

I thrust faster and pinched her breasts, around and then right on the nipples. 'So sexy, watching you shit!' Faster. Pinch and twist. 'You were so bad, letting me watch you shit! Chie, what did I do?'

'Watched...me..ohhhh!'

'Say it!'

'Watched...me...shit! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ahhh!'

Chie pushed herself down on me, hard, and arched into a violent climax. Her buttocks shook on my thighs and her hands clenched hard -- for once the marks of her nails would be on her palms, not my back. She fell forward onto me and I rolled on top, and carried on moving slowly inside her. After a few minutes we talked. 'That was a really good one,' Chie began sleepily. 'Thank you.'

'It was good because you're sexy,' I said. 'It's cool to help you discover a new thing or two, and I'm sure you'll find the right way to tell Henry about it.'

'It's so easy...I mean...I told him about you fucking my arse, and fingering it, that was easy. And, I haven't told him about drinking your pee yet or letting you drink mine, but that will be OK. He let me watch him pee, already, and I kissed his cock when he finished. He knew I was tasting it. But it's such a big jump...'

I knew exactly what she meant.

'...to tell him about play with...you know.'

'But just now you said you could tell him.' I wasn't trying to badger her, it was just interesting. I nuzzled her, inhaling her scent.

'I don't know, it's both at once. When you said a few weeks ago about just telling him by doing the things with him, I thought that's a good idea. I can do that when I want to suck his cock after he fucks my arse. I'll tell him when he puts it in, "I'm going to show you how I clean up afterwards," and that'll be okay. And I can tell him I put my finger in your arse while I sucked you in the park. Then when we...just now...after I finished, I felt wonderful at doing it for you and so close to you and happy, and it felt like it would be easy to say to Henry, "Nigel asked me to go to the toilet while he watched me," and show him, and he'll love it, and everything would be fine. But now I feel I'm getting nervous again!'

'I guess it's like you said: it'll take some time to dare to tell him everything. But you really don't need to worry, I think.' I kissed her. 'You care about each other so much, even if he does go "ugh" about this one thing, this whole...idea...has been good, right? And you're being honest with him. If he doesn't like something, don't go on about it, just remember all the other ways you turn me on, like flashing your pussy at me in a bar.'

Morpheus claimed us. In the morning we had a long, slow, lazy cuddlefuck, interrupted for coffee then resumed; interrupted so I could watch Chie pee (and she could watch me stroking myself and licking the last drops off her body) and then come back to a sixty-nine; and finished there.

I escorted Chie most of the way back, to the station where she changed trains for the last time, and headed off ten minutes in the other direction to the same bookshop again. I stocked up and then enjoyed a hot chocolate in the café, against the cold.

***

The plum blossoms came, and I met Henry and Chie in Shiba-koen one Sunday for a short picnic -- it still wasn't warm enough to sit out for hours. I kissed her hello and goodbye, and apart from that we could have been just good friends. After three months, I was no closer to pinning down my feelings about this affair. Chie was a woman I could have fallen heavily for: intelligent, charming and pretty. She and Henry were obviously devoted, and sometimes I wasn't sure whether I was jealous of him in a typical possessive way or of both of them in having such a successful relationship where they would do anything for each other. The picnic food gave me ideas. I ate a quail's egg, and wondered whether she would like me to eat one from inside her cunt, like Abe Sada in In the Realm of the Senses. Or perhaps, I thought as I took an iced beer from their mini-cooler, I ought to have tried stimulating her nipples with ice-cubes by now.

In the middle of the following week, Chie rang me to invite me for Sunday afternoon drinks. 'Henry will be here,' she added lightly.

I made a thinking noise. 'Hrmm. I don't think I'm into, I mean, I've never --'

Chie cut off my incoherent anxiety. 'Just to watch, not to join in; only he'll be in the room this time.'

'Oh. Yeah, all right then. Should be all right. See you around three? It's you, Chie; it'll be fine.'

'Around three, yes. Bye.' Chie hung up again, deciding, I suppose, that I needed to talk myself into being cool with this and that she didn't have to contribute to that 'discussion'.

Of course I turned up on time. In fact I still wasn't cool -- my head said of course nothing was any different just because another bloke was in a room when I had sex, or even if he tried to join in, and therefore there would be no reason for things not to go swimmingly, but nerves don't listen to logic; what if I couldn't perform? And I had another reason. But I rang the bell at five past three.

Henry and Chie were at the door together and welcomed me in.

'Come and have some tea first,' Chie said, 'while Henry gets some cakes ready, and there's some sherry.' I think it's the only Japanese house in which I have ever been offered sherry, but it suited me fine. Chie and I sat down at the same low table as before; there were some new books of shunga erotica lying open there. The heating was turned up high. The chink of crockery and glassware came from the kitchen, and Chie talked me through some of the pictures. I touched her hand once or twice, but no more than that. There was a picture with two lovers embracing under the covers, with no graphic detail visible, but a clamshell on a tray. We flipped through a few more and Chie showed me another with a folding screen behind the couple showing a chubby god holding a fan, and looked at me. I asked, 'Ebisu?'

'Yes,' said Chie, 'often you will find Hotei as the god of fortune in ukiyo-e, but Ebisu is a god of fortune too, as you know.'

'So here, he is bringing luck to the couple --'

'- yes, that they may enjoy themselves together, or that they are not discovered, or just that they --'

'- met each other at all,' I finished. Chie nodded and smiled.

Henry called us to the small kitchen table where he had laid out the drinks, some cakes and some pinkish sticky-rice balls. 'This all looks great,' I said appreciatively, 'but what are these exactly?' I hate most kinds of Japanese mochi and sticky sweets but knew I'd have to have one.

'They're from Hawaii,' Henry said; 'they're called chichi dango. Based on traditional Japanese dango, then got a kind of Hawaiian slant to them. A bit sweet, I guess. Try one!'

'Thanks,' I said, and bit into one. Fortunately I was able to smile despite the godawful texture, as it tasted all right and Chie had begun a tiny stroking motion of her hand over the bulge between my legs.

The three of us made small talk for a while, and I put an arm round Chie's waist and spread my legs apart to allow her to feel me more easily. Henry smiled.

'I have something to tell you both,' I announced a bit solemnly at a lull in the conversation.

'Go on,' said Chie. 'Yes,' said Henry, 'what's up?'

'I'm --' I began, and stopped. 'I haven't really thought about how to say this. But -- I'm going to be emigrating. I've got a new job, in China, starting in a month and a half.'

They were silent, but neither of them looked poleaxed.

'I feel a bit embarrassed, like I'm breaking up with a girlfriend. And I'm also embarrassed about being embarrassed, because I shouldn't feel that way, right? This was never about feelings.'

Henry shook his head, looking almost fatherly. Chie faced me. 'No, Nigel, that's wrong. This has been about feelings. This would never have worked if you and I had tried to keep ourselves as...as only having sex and nothing else. It's been so good because you liked me, as well as wanting me. And the same for me to you. I make you feel good, right? I mean...in bed?'

I nodded. 'Of course.'

'Right. Of course. And you make me feel good. Incredible, actually. But that's because we have feelings.'

She stood up, took a step, twisted me on my chair, and sat side-saddle on my lap. 'Nigel. Congratulations on your new job,' she said, and gave me a wet French kiss. 'We will miss you, but you have given us so many memories to enjoy. It's the end a bit sooner than I hoped, but it's fine.' She took my hand and brought it up under her blouse, and I found she was bra-less; I hadn't been able to tell under blouse and cardigan. I tried for a few seconds to undo her buttons with my other hand, then gave up and let her do it herself, slowly, while I played with her breasts.

Henry sipped sherry and watched. Chie's cardigan fell on the floor, and my other hand slipped up inside her blouse so I could paw and squeeze both those soft, bewitching tits. She swung one leg over so that she was facing me directly, and when she had shrugged her blouse off as well she returned one hand between my legs.

'You're beautiful,' I said, 'just gorgeous,' and glanced at Henry. After everything Chie and I had done -- he knew most of it -- it would have been idiocy to ask for permission, but I couldn't help catching his eye. Before I could gauge his expression, though, Chie pushed my head down onto one breast and used her other hand to lift the nipple into my mouth.

I heard her gasp as I began to suck. I slid one hand up the side of her skirt and stroked her thigh, and she put a hand down the front of my trousers, but that was about all that position allowed. We spent a few minutes enjoying it, and I switched from one tit to the other and back again, sucking and biting and squeezing, then Chie said simply 'Sofa.'

Holding my hand, she walked us through to the living room, stood me by the sofa, and began to unbutton my shirt. As she opened it up gradually, kissing my chest as she went down, I saw Henry install himself in an armchair a few yards across the room. There were a couple of books on a side table next to it; he picked one up but I didn't see him open it.

Chie got to the last button, but I didn't shrug off my shirt. I let Chie take one cuff, get the sleeve off my arm, drag the shirt round and take it off completely as though I were some customer of a tailor accustomed to getting absolutely no help from his rich dummies. Then she bent down, unbuckled my belt and undressed me, socks and all.

Still only topless herself, she knelt, and took my stiffening cock in her hand. As she held it, it grew, and she stared at it as the men in the room stared at her. Her eyes never left that rod of flesh as she took a drop of fluid from its hole onto her fingertip and put it to her lips, nor as she bent to kiss along its length, nor as she finally opened her mouth and took it inside.

I made noises of contentment as Chie dribbled saliva down my shaft and sucked it in again, swirling her tongue around my glans in a warm bath. She seemed to be going for the Guinness entry for the loudest blowjob, sloshing, gulping and occasionally sucking air in for extra slurp. I loved it.

'You make me so hard,' I said. 'Are you ready for me, Chie?'

She played with herself for a few seconds, brought her sticky fingers out and showed me the thick juice crisscrossing the spaces between them. 'Yes...' she said, coming up for air, '...but no.' She pushed me backwards, with both hands on my hips, so that I sat heavily on the sofa, then she spread my thighs apart, pushing them back simultaneously, and swallowed my cock again.

I got the message, and kept my legs up. Chie switched from sucking to licking, and gradually each downward sweep of her tongue reached lower. Each upward sweep reached less high. Little kisses danced on my balls, and then her hand pushed them deftly aside. Lower, lower, a finger's width lower again, and...her mouth was back over my cockhead. More loud sucking for a few seconds, and then her tongue slid down my shaft, along my perineum, and...off.

Twice more, Chie repeated this teasing. 'You drive me crazy,' I whispered, loving it. 'Put your tongue in me.'

She kissed briskly downwards once more, from head to scrotum, and lower...and lower...and then the tip of her tongue darted inside. Jab, jab, it went, and then her lips locked over my arsehole and I felt a three-second long tongue bath, before her mouth returned to my cock.

A fingertip pressed against my hole, and in. Slowly, keeping the rhythm perfect, her finger pushed in and her mouth slid down. Finger outwards, mouth upwards. Finger inwards, mouth down. Suck, then fuck. Suck, then fuck, slowly, slowly. I closed my eyes -- usually I never do that, I like to see the woman, but it was just so good to shut out everything but the touch for a minute.

Suddenly, to me with my eyes shut at least, Chie drew her finger all the way out, and gave one final loud smack of the lips as she lifted her face off my cock. She leant forward and kissed me -- I tasted my pre-cum -- and unzipped her skirt so it fell to the floor. I dropped my feet to the floor too, and watched her sway her hips as she dug her fingers inside the waistband of her panties.

I hoped Henry was enjoying the show, as Chie's pants pushed down inch by inch over her buttocks. I watched her black tangle appear, and just a hint of sparkle at its apex where a drop of juice caught the light.

'So beautiful, so sexy,' I murmured, gripping my stiff rod. 'Come on. You're making me wait so long!' I knew by now Chie was just going to follow her own plan, but she deserved to know how well she was turning me on. She knelt astride me, leant forward close enough to kiss me, and used one finger to hold me at her entrance - my head whirled at the thought of Henry's viewpoint -- and eased herself down, stretching her pussy around my desperate, swollen member.

'He's so proud of me,' Chie said, as though we were alone. 'I make you so big and hard that you hardly fit inside me.' She was sliding exquisitely slowly, taking several seconds to raise her body up until just my cockhead was inside her, then several more to descend until I was completely engulfed in her tight but sopping cunt. 'I feel so sexy because I know I'm so precious to him,' she continued, as I fondled her breasts and enjoyed the grip of her muscles on my pole.

'I love it even more because I can see how sexy you feel,' I agreed. 'When I come in you, I come so hard because your body makes me feel good, but also because I look in your eyes and I know it's what you want.'

Chie stayed low, leaning on her hands as well as her knees, and sped up a little. 'Today...I get to come first, like this, then since you're leaving, we will give Henry a treat. You wait a bit, okay?

'Okay.'

I handled her tits with a little more force, pinching and twisting, and began to give her a little more help with some movement of my hips underneath her. I glimpsed Henry moving to another chair with more of a sideways view, but Chie and I looked only at each other, enjoying the glorious waves of warmth and passion spreading through us from the place where we were joined. She sped up further, and moved more back-and-forth; I felt my cock pressing against the front wall of her pussy as she rode me and thrust harder.

1...345678