The Tachibana Tree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chie saved her edits and lay back down on the bed with me, and we cuddled and touched each other for a while. She bit my nipples as I fingered her, then moved down and took me into her mouth again, kissing and licking, and before long I was hard again. I pulled her round into sixty-nine, with her on top, and licked slowly along her slit, and when her lubrication began to flow I picked some up with a fingertip and teased the beautiful brown star just above her pussy, pressing, poking and circling over its ridges and its tight central crater. For several minutes I played with her, moving my tongue and fingers around from clit to pussy to arsehole and back, enjoying the flavours and also the sensations from Chie's tongue and lips up and down my cock.

Eventually my fingers were so wetted with her juices that I was fucking them all the way into her holes, and I couldn't help noticing something. I slowed down, moving them more deliberately.

'Chie. Are we going to make some more memories today then? I'm still thinking about the tree in the picture, and the things on the table.'

'Mmm...don't want to move yet, your fingers are so nice. But...yes...'

I carried on swirling my fingers inside her. 'What do you want to do?'

'Oh...whatever you want...don't stop...' Chie had given up playing with me now, and was just enjoying swinging her arse around gently, feeling my fingers inside and an occasional kiss and suckle of her clit.

'First, I want you to pee on me. All over me, not just in my mouth, I'll lie down for you.'

'Yes...'

'I want you to lick it off me. Off my face, especially; lick your pee off my skin.'

Chie's breathing quickened. I pumped my fingers harder.

'Then I want to pee in your mouth directly. I'm going to hold your head on my cock and you're going to put your hands behind your back and swallow it all.' I felt her hand gripping my cock harder; she was seconds away. I slammed my fingers into her arse and her cunt and brought my other hand to press up onto her clit and her mound. 'Then...like you said...you're going to be a bad girl. I'm going to fuck your arse,' I pistoned that finger extra hard, 'and then you're going to squat over me, in this position almost, and do it on top of me. My present. And then you can ride me, and you're going to come with -- oh yeah, come on, come now!' Chie's voice rose into a high 'Aah, aaaah, aaaaaah!' and I broke off and just held her, supporting most of her weight on my hands in and under her crotch. She shuddered and rocked and moaned, and when she came down she sank her mouth back onto my cock and gave it one huge slurp, then pulled herself off my fingers, turned round and held my face between her palms and kissed me on the lips, and said, 'Come on then. Oh, Nigel, I need to do these things. Come with me.'

We went to their bathroom, where on the first day I met Chie I had bent her over the basin and taken her from behind in a frenzy, and I pulled her to me, squashing her breasts in a tight hug. 'Are you ready?'

Chie nodded.

I lay down, and she stepped astride my waist and bent her knees just slightly. She spread her pussy open with both hands, looked at me, gave a sudden high-pitched gasp and began to piss on me. It pitter-pattered down on my belly and my chest, a warm golden waterfall. I put my fingertips in the way and drew them slowly over my nipples, and Chie smiled and aimed directly at them for a second or two, then suddenly pulled further upward with her hands and sent her stream over my face. I closed my eyes instinctively, and opened my mouth, and let her play. Quickly my mouth filled up, and I swallowed it down, a delicious taste of salted celery, in case more was coming. The spray darted about over my face, then tracked back down my torso and tailed off to interrupted spatterings over my hairless cock and balls.

I rubbed a drop or two away from my eyes, opened them and grinned. 'No camera here,' I said, 'so remember this.'

Chie sat down on my wet belly and copied me, dipping her fingertips in places where her pee had made small puddles on my body and circling them over her own nipples. She pinched and twisted them, rocking gently, then bent over and kissed me and began to lick. She licked over my eyelids, and kissed me again. She licked the sides of my nose and the top of my chest, and kissed me again, and looked at me, flickering her tongue like a snake. She licked down my chest and spots on the top of my thighs and the base of my cock, and kissed me once more; I tasted her own nectar on her lips and tongue.

Her hand reached down and encircled my dick, and I knew what she wanted. I pushed her up so she was sitting, turned her so her back was against the bathtub, and pushed her wrists together behind her back. She wasn't tied -- maybe if we had had another month or two we might have got round to trying that -- but I knew she would stay put. I stood up, stroked myself to at least semi-hardness, looked down at Chie and opened her mouth with my fingers.

'All of it,' I said simply, and Chie opened more widely in mute agreement.

'Touch yourself,' and she did so, one hand diving down between her thighs and fluttering there.

I stepped forward, put my cock between her lips, pulled her head gently forward and relaxed, remembering the sound five minutes earlier of golden rain on my body. In seconds, I felt the jump in my groin, my cock twitched in her mouth, and the flow began. I could see only the top of Chie's head, but I heard the powerful hiss as the stream hit her soft palate, followed by a long series of loud swallows. When there was no more, she stayed still; I stroked her head for a few seconds then took her arms and lifted her to her feet.

'You too,' she said quietly, putting her hands on my shoulders and looking into my eyes. 'Remember me.'

I kissed her, a long, sloppy kiss, and ran my hands through her hair. 'You know I will.'

We looked at each other again, and knew what to do.

Back in the bedroom, Chie opened a drawer and took out an enormous, faded blanket, spreading it out on top of the bed so it hung over each side. From another drawer she took the same tube of lube that she had used when Henry had watched us on their sofa a few weeks previously, and tossed it onto the bed; then she switched on the camera again, turned it to face the middle of the bed, lay down on her back and lifted her arms out in welcome. I climbed on and slid in, not even fully erect.

'Take your time,' Chie whispered, running her hands over my back as I hardened inside her. 'Go slowly. When you want, put it in my arse. When you want, come out and...let me do it...'

We made love. It was beautiful. I bent and nipped at her breasts and nipples, moving inside her all the time. Chie leant up on one elbow so she could watch the penetration, obscured for once by only her own tidy jet-black jungle, not my lighter, shaggier one as well; I pulled out all the way and showed her the thickly-engorged smooth pole that was impaling her, then slid it deeply back in to that warm and welcoming tunnel.

We floated in the soft sensations of an extended, unhurried joining, shifting from one variation on missionary to another every few minutes, creating new centres of pleasure that sparked within us. Eventually I found myself pushing Chie's legs back, kissing her toes, and wanting to see the folds of her pussy spread and swollen, not around my cock but above it.

I stopped thrusting, took a few seconds to locate the lube that had got lost in a fold of the blanket, and squeezed generously onto my fingers. Chie pulled her thighs further up to her chest, and breathed the single word, 'Deep!' with a pleading, doe-eyed look on her flushed face. I covered my cock in gel, and pushed.

One pause, one deep breath of relaxation from Chie, and one more push, and I was in most of the way. I thrust slowly -- I had to, it was just too good. Chie's eyes were closed, and her hands had left her thighs and were by her sides. She didn't need to finger herself, didn't need me to play with her nipples; her whole body consisted of the waves of sex rippling out from the movements at her centre. So wonderfully tight on my cock; so good for her as the stretching stimulated points inside the walls of her vagina.

Minutes later, a sudden extra-tight squeeze on my pole and a long 'Ahh...' signalled me to pause, and Chie opened her eyes and pursed her lips. I bent and she kissed me on the lips, and said, 'That was so nice...just a little one, but it stays, it lasts...I could do this all day.'

I said nothing and smiled, but Chie saw through me. 'You want to come again, don't you?'

'Just...so nice! Your arse holds me so tightly and it's so hot...' I mumbled defensively. 'And you're so beautiful!' That was better.

Chie smiled back. 'Soon.' She levered herself back, gently, until I popped out. We didn't mention it, but there was an obvious dark spot on the head.

'I want to get one more photo,' she said, sitting up in front of me, 'with me on top. I'll crop it so it just shows...here,' she gestured at her crotch and mine, 'but we'll know it was...special.' She leant forward and bit my nipple. 'I'm floating. You give me such a good feeling.' She nibbled, and in her embrace dug her nails into my back, then sat back again. 'Are you ready? For your present? I'm ready.'

'I've been ready for this since the first day, because...I didn't know it, and maybe you didn't, Chie, but this is really what you wanted, isn't it? This is why you came so hard when you and Henry realised you were really going to...find me.'

Chie raised an eyebrow. 'I didn't think you understood that well, but...yes, that's basically true, I think...Nigel, you do understand.'

I lay down flat. 'So it's a present for both of us. Which way?'

'I want to look at you.' She put her feet astride my shoulders, and crouched over me, then straightened her back a little. I reached one hand behind her and stroked one cheek, and the with other reached up and caressed her breast. We didn't break eye contact as her breathing got throatier, and her back bent a little then straightened again. Her hands went to her thighs and pushed a little.

Chie gave a small cry and her mouth made an O. 'Deru!' It's coming out! 'Deru yo, Nigel! Damé damé damé!' Bad, bad, bad! 'Ohhhh, oh! oh! oh!'

Ten minutes later, her movements as she bucked back and forth, riding me, were becoming wilder. A dark trophy rested on my chest; I was keeping it still with a finger but there were also dark prints, from the fingers of my other hand, on the cups of Chie's breasts and on her nipples. Chie reached out and clicked the timer, slowed for a few seconds until the sound, then sped up again. She rode me like a spirit, a succubus, an elemental issued from the rocks behind a shrine perhaps, to attach itself to my cock and ride us both to exhaustion. I felt my rod pulsing against the sides of her cunt as she moved, slamming herself down to bury it within her, and I thrust up as best I could to give her that extra inch of pleasure. The sensations in my cock were building, but for this one I needed her.

'Chie! Oh...so sexy, so fucking good. Are you --'

'Yes! Oh, yes! Oh, shit!'

'Look!' I made smears on my own chest, hammered upwards into Chie's cunt with the last of my energy, lifting her whole body into the air, and watched her shriek as her climax throbbed through her and my come spurted into her depths.

After showering each other off following a sticky cuddle, we went back to the bedroom, and stared at the full image on the camera's small screen, showing a scene so lewd, so obscene, it seemed almost aggressive. Chie cropped it: out went our faces, out went her lovely chest, with the smears on her tits, and out went my chest with the unmistakable, brazen, lumpy log resting there. The picture as she saved it showed only a glistening, shaven cock, half-visible, half-swallowed by a pair of fat pussy lips topped and bordered by a tangle of hair.

I dressed. At Chie's front door, I turned to face her, standing there naked yet demure. 'See you next Friday then. I don't know what to say now except "thank you". Thank you a hundred times, a thousand times.' I hugged and held Chie tightly, her head against my shoulder, for a long time, moving my hands up and down over her back from neck to arse, then left.

***

My wife and I have a cotton printed photograph, the size of a beach towel, hanging on one wall of a spare bedroom in our house. It shows a middle-aged couple sitting side-by-side, but looking at each other, at an outdoor café table. Behind them is a tachibana tree, symbolising memories, and a cake and drink which could well be a brownie and a glass of lemon cordial. I received the gift, beautifully wrapped, the last time I saw them - one week after the final tryst, in the café where we first met. I shook Henry's hand and kissed Chie on both cheeks, in a European goodbye, and she gave me an envelope with a couple of photographic prints in as well. I didn't turn round as I left, because they would certainly have had eyes only for each other, whereas in my eye there just might have been a tear.

I told Kyoko this history, and showed her the picture of Chie with her mouth full (I've lost the other one) shortly before we got engaged. She loves the story, because she is a deeply sexy and sexually self-aware woman alongside all her other qualities, but neither of us has ever wanted to try and contact them. Our curiosity about Chie & Henry's life doesn't matter; what matters is that their bond is utterly unbreakable, never mind what strange spells went into forging it, and Kyoko and I believe the same is true of ours.

1...345678