The Tachibana Tree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You didn't tell him that I tasted it?'

Chie shook her head.

'Have you told him that you drank pee from my cock?'

Chie shook her head; I could hear her breathing becoming throatier. I poured out the last of the first bottle and we drank again.

'Did you tell him that you walked naked down the hotel corridor?'

'What?'

'Did you tell him,' I said deliberately, 'that you walked to the far end of the corridor in your yukata robe and slippers, then dropped it and walked slowly back to our room? Oh -- I got confused. That wasn't last time, it was this time. Tell him it made Nigel so fucking hard when he watched you do it.'

As soon as two seconds had passed, I knew Chie was going to do it. It was not a long corridor; perhaps twenty yards. She finished her cup, stood up without a word, walked to the door and put on her slippers, and undid the belt around her waist so it was held in place only with her hand. She opened the door, looked and listened, and walked quietly down to the far end; looked down the turning that led eventually, via a couple more turns, to the front desk, and turned to face me. From our doorway, I nodded.

Chie lifted her arms a little and shrugged the robe off in one motion. She was perfect, and I beckoned her. Her smile betrayed how much she was enjoying it -- and she was not hurrying. Halfway back, I made a spinning gesture with my hand and she stopped, revolved slowly on the spot twice, then suddenly ran back, breasts bouncing, to where I was standing with my hand on my swelling penis. I stepped back and let her fall into my arms.

'Was there someone?'

'No...I just suddenly got scared!' she giggled. She fell to her knees and gave my cock a single slow kiss, then looked up with a grin that would have been quite fierce if not for the alcohol relaxing her. 'Your turn! You need to fetch my yukata!' She undid my belt and push-pulled mine off my shoulders to the floor. 'You go naked both ways. Don't put mine on.'

It was very neat. Of course I couldn't refuse, but I would be in a lot more trouble than she if I got seen. I pulled her mouth back to my cock. 'Do you know the saying "might as well be hanged for a sheep as for a lamb"?'

Chie shook her head without taking her mouth off me.

'Never mind. But if anyone sees me, I want to frighten them. That'll do,' I added; Chie had brought me to almost my full length and thickness, but only semi-hard. She stood up. I looked out and listened as Chie had done, kissed her -- it felt horribly like a kiss goodbye -- and strode down the corridor. As I passed the turning I heard voices, and my heart leapt, but they were not close. I reached Chie's robe, bent down at the waist to pick it up, mooned her and spread my cheeks, and trotted back, my snake swinging.

Inside, Chie grabbed the robe, threw it aside, and pulled me to her. She pressed my lips apart with hers, and rice wine spilled into my mouth. We drank, and kissed furiously.

'Fuck,' I gasped, 'that was sexy. I loved watching you. I imagined someone seeing you from behind, watching your arse as you ran back.'

'You were better. You showed me your arsehole but I couldn't see from here.'

'I think the wine must be getting to me,' I admitted.

'Anyway, you can show me here. I can see better. I'm drunk too! I want to do...things.'

I poured again and we drank. 'Okay then.' I gave Chie a challenging look, as if to say I had doubts whether she really wanted this, but in truth I had none. I lay down in a plank position, then brought my knees up as far towards my elbows as I could, sticking my arse out high, said 'What things?' and waited.

Chie had lost her hurry. She moved behind me and was silent. A kiss was planted on one of my arse-cheeks.

Then on the other. Her hands spread me open gently; her thumbs were only inches from my hole; I felt her breath, then one hand lifted off.

Suddenly, droplets on the small of my back surprised me into a shiver. The wine ran down over my anus, and a tongue licked upward from my sack, slowly, straight up, onto my star and up to where the wine had landed. Another splash fell, and the same firm movement travelled up from my sack, this time pausing on my anus and pressing, before moving up and lifting away.

I listened hard, but caught only Chie's breathing, then even that seemed to stop.

Both hands spread me again. Fingers probed the entrance, poking just millimetres in. Then I felt pursed lips against me, a tongue pressing at the hole, and then a bath of warm liquid all around. I loved it, and moaned to let Chie know. She licked and tongued, swallowing the rice wine little by little while doing her best to share it with my arsehole. I lost track of time as she rimmed me like I had never experienced. When the wine was gone, she reached forward and held my cock, tugging slowly as she pushed her tongue inside, flicked it, withdrew, and repeated over and over.

After she had finished, she sat back, pushed me down, and looked at me; her face still flushed.

'Incredible,' I said; 'you are incredible.' I pulled her down onto me and we kissed and cuddled and kissed and kissed, and I cupped her breasts and massaged them. 'Are there more...things?'

'Apart from you doing that to me?'

Even tipsy, Chie had wit. 'Yes, apart from that. But I do owe you a fantastic rimjob, I admit it.'

'Rimjob?'

'Oh. Um, anaru-name. You can just say 'arse-licking,' but also 'rimjob'. But yours needs a special word, I think, because calling that a rimjob is like calling an aircraft-carrier a boat.'

'Then you can think of a word later. I need to pee,' Chie said, standing up.

'Have another cup first.' I tipped a cup of wine down her throat and we went to the bathroom.

'Are you going to watch me again?' she asked.

'No. Chie...you know I didn't get enough last time. Only a couple of drops.'

Chie sat on the front edge of the toilet, rather than waiting for me to lie down, and splayed her legs wide. I dropped to my knees, kissed her pussy and looked up at her. 'You can't see my expression, but I'm going to love this. Enjoy it, Chie, piss in my mouth.'

I opened wide and put my mouth over her, covering from her clit to the bottom of her pussy, and thought to nuzzle a little. Instead, the instant I had my mouth over her a torrent of urine flooded into me, and I had to gulp and gulp to catch up.

'Drink...' Chie whispered, not really speaking to me at all. 'Drink me...'

I chuckled and spluttered slightly, at the thought of shrinking like Alice to nine inches tall. I would be little use to Chie then except as a dildo, but perhaps if she fed me a small cake marked 'Eat Me' in currants and I grew to nine feet tall then that would be better. Let's assume that the cross-sectional area of the penis would increase according to the square of the ratio of the heights, then one point five squared is...mmm, she'll love that... 'Well, Mr & Mrs Smith, Nigel is an intelligent boy and quite pleasant, if bookish, but he is sadly liable to distraction. In order to, ahem, pleasure a kinky married woman most effectively, he must focus his attentions...' stop it, stop it.

I managed not to spill more than a thimbleful. I drank and drank, and didn't want to move even when there was no more. Chie seemed relaxed too, as I kissed gently all over her crotch, and it was minutes before we got up and went back to bed. I helped myself to a cup of saké.

'Didn't my pee taste good?' Chie asked in mock dismay.

'It did; it tasted fantastic, but this is also good.' I sat cross-legged, and Chie put her head in my lap, kissing and sucking.

'I thought you needed to go too,' she murmured.

'So I do. Are you going to...' -- come and watch, I was going to say, but Chie pulled me as I went to stand up.

'I want it, but not all of it now. Some in here,' and she handed me the first saké bottle. They have tiny necks, and I didn't want to spill onto the tatami trying to get from Chie's mouth to there. The other way seemed easier, so I knelt up and held the bottle in place.

'You get ready,' I smiled.

It took scarcely five seconds to fill, and Chie was so hypnotised by the sight that she was not, after all, ready. When she managed to get my cock into her mouth and start drinking, pee had sprayed around, but fortunately most of it was on us. When it was over I dabbed the matting with tissues, licked Chie's cheeks and chest, and enjoyed her licking my thighs and belly and everywhere else she spied a drop of urine. We cuddled and kissed and touched, and gradually the temperature rose again; she was still flushed with the alcohol. Chie's hand on my rod squeezed harder, and I felt her cunt getting wetter as I gently bit her breasts and nipples. Finally I pulled away, seized her hips and turned her over onto her knees. 'Time to get you ready for a proper arse-fucking. Oh, Chie, you are irresistible,' I whispered, and dived down to give her pretty brown star a sloppy kiss. I licked it and kissed it and sucked at it, occasionally dropping down to lick the juice glistening on her lips, driving myself slowly mad with the desire for more. After minutes of this I pushed her cheeks apart, hard, drove my tongue deep into her tight ring and swirled it in there. When I had eventually had enough, I sat back and savoured her taste. Chie bounced her derriere impatiently.

'What?'

'Fuck me! Fuck me!' Her English had definitely got earthier over the last week. Or was it the alcohol talking?

'Let me see you drink some of this while I put lube on you,' I said, passing her the saké bottle and digging the lube out from my overnight bag. Chie obliged, tipping a mouthful of my piss from the bottle into her mouth and gulping it down loudly. My cock stiffened as I watched her and smeared lube onto it then onto and into her anus. We kissed, exchanging flavours, then I moved behind her again and pressed my cock-head into her ring.

'Oh...'

Push.

'Oh! Ah!'

Push, and in I went.

'Ahhh! Ahh...yes!'

'Good girl. Good girl, Chie. Feel good?'

'Do it!'

I squeezed more lube on, to make sure, and pushed in all the way. Chie's breathing deepened. I pulled out leaving just my glans inside, then slid in again a little faster. I built up a rhythm, and slapped Chie hard on one arse-cheek then the other. Thrust, slap, thrust, slap, over and over. 'Love your sexy fucking arse. So fucking hot, holding me strong.'

Chie only moaned in response and I wanted to bring her as high as I could. I felt that I could last for hours yet, and began to screw, pushing outwards and around on each thrust. Within a minute, this churning movement sent her over the edge. Chie's moans suddenly tailed off, she humped her arse violently up and down in time with the plunging of my cock for a few seconds, and let out a high wail of climax. I kept the motion going, just slightly slowed, until Chie gestured to lie down and we collapsed into spooning.

I played with her tits for a minute or two, feeling they had been rather starved of attention. They were just ideal, I thought: only slightly too big to enclose in one hand, with nipples that were perfect little cylinders, rocks sticking out from small, dark areolae. I squeezed the globes, pressing my palms into them to pull Chie's body against mine while I made little thrusts inside her tight warmth, and rolled my fingertips over the nubs. Chie jiggled and stretched, and I appreciated her consideration: she was tired but still trying to give me some sensation. 'That's sweet, Chie,' I whispered, 'but you can sleep if you like.'

Or possibly I had misread her again. Chie raised herself up onto her elbows and made a noise of negation. 'Not finished. Also,' she began to inch forward while pushing one hand back against my thigh, 'say thank you.' She crept forward and my pole emerged smoothly from her backside. I half-turned so I was lying supine, and my still-erect cock flopped heavily onto my stomach. It left a mark there, transferred from a dark smear roughly the size and shape of a wishbone, just below my cock-head. Chie crawled round to face it. I said nothing, gripping my rod at the base between just my thumb and forefinger so that it stood vertical, and looked Chie in the eye.

She licked her lips.

Her hand reached for it, but I pushed it away and raised my eyebrows; she understood and leant forwards until her mouth was right above her goal. Still staring at me, she opened her mouth wide, sank down steadily until the head was in her mouth, licked a little and rose back up.

I didn't move a muscle, neither in my expression nor in the hand supporting my cock. Chie poked out her tongue and licked around the head like a nervous kitten. I shook my head and smiled. 'That's not a thank-you.'

Chie smiled back and opened wide again, slurping down noisily to take the head back in, just touching her lips to the top of the shaft and to the very edge of the dark smudge that meant a new closeness between this forty-something housewife and her young lover. She looked at me.

'Do it,' I ordered, and her mouth slipped down, down, enveloping the dirt and two-thirds of my whole erection. For five seconds she froze, then began violently to slide up and down my shaft, sucking powerfully. I exhaled, deeply and comfortably, as I watched my cock get cleaner while Chie's mouth, and mind, got filthier. Soon my cock was pristine.

Several minutes of slow fellatio later, Chie let me go and crawled on top, supporting herself on her forearms either side of my chest, and looked at me questioningly. So I kissed her, deeply, touching my tongue to hers and sucking it into my mouth. Faintly, I got a hint of where the thing she had been licking had been, and it was intoxicating.

'More?'

She nodded.

'Wait,' I said, and leant over to get the less than half-full bottle. Chie rolled over, and my heart jolted suddenly: she was simply beautiful lying there naked with her black hair spread out, her breasts lolling outwards under their own weight, her legs slightly parted showing her neat, dense thatch trailing down beside her labia, and her mouth open. Lucky me, but also lucky Henry. I knelt and kissed Chie once more, then poured the last of my piss between her lips and kissed her again. As we shared it, swallowing drop by drop, Chie's hand found my cock and pumped it back to full strength.

'More lube...please?' she asked after her last swallow.

I had promised not to hurt her, so I picked up the tube and applied more to my stiff rod. 'On your back,' I said to Chie; she lay back and pulled her knees to her chest. It took some self-control not to force myself right into that pretty anal hole pointing straight at me as I knelt in front of her, but instead I passed her the tube. 'You put it on. Use plenty. All around your arsehole, and inside. I'm watching you.'

Chie smiled, squeezed a puddle of lube over the fingertips of one hand, dropped the tube and began to smear the gel slowly over her anus. I matched her slow movements, wiping my fingers up and down my oily shaft and around the head, until she slid her middle finger into her hole, wiggled it briefly and removed it. I couldn't wait a moment longer and pushed right back in, just slowly enough to be sure she was comfortable but no slower.

For several minutes we didn't speak. Every thrust of mine, every shift of her hips beneath me was a heightening of the taboo. In our minds already, Chie was sucking me clean. Thrust, fuck, screw, churn, push, screw, push; and in our minds I got dirtier and dirtier. Eventually I withdrew again, but instead of waiting for Chie to get up I walked a step forward and squatted down over her. My rude, engorged cock-head was cleaner again than the shaft, but not really clean. Down the length of my stiffness ran, this time, several streaks.

Chie lifted her head, but I pushed it back down softly -- she didn't need neck pain -- and she parted her lips and waited, her eyes sparkling at me in the lamplight. I sank down in one slow but smooth movement, and she engulfed me, closed her eyes and began to suck. I watched. I watched her lips stroking up and down, occasionally opening as her tongue reached forward; and I watched the skin of my cock reappearing where it had been darkened. Oh, Chie. It was too good, and before she had finished I could feel a climax building at last.

'Enough,' I whispered. 'Too close. I want to come in your arse.'

Chie bit playfully at my shaft as I lifted myself up, but let me out. I wanted release, and I didn't mind spending a few minutes making sure she would be with me, but sharing a dirty kiss could wait. 'Roll over,' I said peremptorily. 'Spread.' I grabbed the lube, squirted three times as much as we needed onto her crack and my cockhead, poked some up into her arse and pushed against her.

At the warm touch of her flesh, some of the urgency in my groin calmed a little. I slid up and down, rubbing over her lips then pressing against her clit, back up and pushing at her dark entrance, then down again, up, down, up, down, up...and gently in.

'Oh!'

'Are you OK?' I had forgotten that Chie had been introduced to anal sex a few days, not years, ago.

'Yes...OK...don't stop...ohhh...'

I thrust slowly but deeply, indulging myself with the feeling of the heat and pressure of Chie's muscles. Remembering how she had enjoyed it in her own bedroom, I reached forward and rubbed flatly over her mound, and sure enough she brought one hand back and began to do it herself, hardly seeming to move her hand around at all but vibrating it hard. For a while I closed my eyes, loving the rhythm, then opened up -- so amazing: smooth skin, sinuous body and breasts swinging, joined to me via her shameless, stretched-out, lube-shiny anal ring.

'Fucking beautiful, Chie,' I grunted. 'You make me feel so fucking good.' I slapped her arse, and she shrieked, and I did it again, and again, and her breathing became nothing but squeals, and I hammered harder into her brown hole, and felt her movement quickening, and felt the tightening between my legs.

'Coming,' I gasped. 'Oh, fuck yes, oh god.'

'Ikuuuu!' Chie squeaked. I pushed as deeply as possible for a few more strokes until I was sure she was getting the best she could, and erupted into her. I felt the tightness of her ring as my jets shot up past it on their way out, and watched Chie's body shaking in orgasm as my cock sent spurt after spurt inside.

Fifteen minutes later, we cuddled up under the futon. As I drifted off to sleep I was replaying in my mind the sight of Chie squatting over the toilet with her back to me, giggling and red-faced as she tried, successfully, to expel the come - but nothing more - through her cute, fluttering arsehole. I hoped she was considering how long it would be before she would give Henry the same chance.

***

Chie welcomed me to their flat a few more times over the following weeks, in the evenings and at occasional weekends; eventually we arranged that she would stay a night at mine. I picked out from her wardrobe a bright red parka that reached to her mid-thigh and asked her to make sure she wore that, over whatever else. It was now late January and daytime temperatures were around freezing. I aired out spare futons a few days early, bought some better coffee and booze and had a bit of a clean-up over the next couple of evenings, then wandered down to the station on the Saturday afternoon to meet Chie's train. She could have afforded a taxi easily of course, even over the forty miles or so, but I think Chie wanted a weekend with her 'boyfriend', not her 'toy boy'. Perhaps. Just one of the many moments I look back on now and think, 'I didn't ask her.' What was it like, those few months, in Chie's head? Or in Henry's?

She appeared among the passengers riding up on the escalator from the platforms, wearing the parka and tight white jeans. I'd never seen her in jeans, but they suited her: she looked athletic and confident. She was carrying a smallish holdall and had a smart flat handbag over her shoulder. I can visualise her now, walking through the ticket gates towards me, smiling, and remember the mist that took over my brain for a few seconds: sex! sex! beautiful! sex! kiss! sex! sex! sexsexsex!

123456...8