The Tachibana Tree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Before you go --' Chie didn't have breath for complete sentences now -- 'I'll see you again and -' gasps punctuated her words -- 'we'll take some, ahh! pictures!'

'Sounds...good,' I panted. 'Can I...get copies?'

Chie grinned. 'Yes...yes! So you can see...me...oh!' She was very close now, and I wanted to feel her climax on me. I gripped her arse and slammed up, harder and harder into her. 'Oh, oh, ohhh...' Chie lifted up suddenly, tensing up and arching her back, and her pussy flexed on me, pulsing and vibrating as she came.

When her body was under her control again, she bent forward and whispered to me. It was the first thing she had said that Henry wasn't supposed to hear. 'Stay like that,' she breathed, 'and fuck my arse. You can come as soon as you like, or you can wait for me. Just fuck me.' She got up, gave my cock a pat that made me feel momentarily like an obedient horse, took two steps and reached down to pick something up from the floor. For seven or eight seconds, recumbent on the sofa and hoping to stay as hard as Chie needed me to, I looked everywhere but at Henry, and I was very happy when Chie returned, sat on my thighs and flicked open the cap of a tube of lube that I didn't know she had -- I couldn't even remember whether she had actually taken Henry inside her arse yet. Maybe he didn't know she had bought it, either. She squirted gel all over the head of my pole and down the shaft, said 'Put some on me,' and turned round to face her husband.

I squirted more onto my fingers, tossed the tube aside and smeared the lube into her crack, then got one finger right into her anus and swirled it quickly round. I withdrew, held my cock in place and said quietly, 'Go on. Down you go.'

Chie reached between her legs to hold me steady, lowered herself oh-so-slowly until the tip of me was touching her body, then relaxed her legs more and gasped as her tight hole pushed down and began to open around me. We hadn't done it in this position before -- not for anal nor for vaginal; it had always been either doggy, spooning or look-into-my-eyes. But she had been thinking about this, I reckoned, without the excuse of 'giving Henry a treat because you're leaving.' She gave a sudden grunt as her ring popped down over me, and this was what she wanted today: to face Henry, to let him see the immense pleasure she could give me as well as herself.

I supported her under her thighs and took the first shift, using the soft sofa cushions to allow me to sink down then thrust into her. It was grand not to have to do anything else -- no need to bring her on if it didn't work for her anyway, no need to play with any other part of her; she could do all that. Just hold her, and fuck that arse. I began fairly slowly, making sure Chie was comfortable, but there was clearly no problem and I picked up my pace. All I could see was her back and her crack, but what about her? She could see her life-partner, her other half, her soulmate, watching us. Watching her, enjoying her lover's stiffness as it stimulated her from inside her back door, and enjoying the knowledge that his wife's body would sooner or later bring an inevitable eruption of his seed into her rectum.

I had my pride too, though. Henry could be proud of the effect his wife had on my emotions and my arousal, but I was proud of having enough self-control to let Chie come again before the end. Or perhaps even that was a matter of pride for Henry, that Chie not only turned me on but also engaged my affections enough to care about her pleasure?

Distracting myself again, but it was a good time to do it. My cock was hot and my balls were tightening, but I saw Chie had her hand on her mound and wanted one more release. I decided to make us both wait a little, and dropped my hands from under her thighs. 'Your turn,' I muttered. 'Bounce on me.'

For a couple of minutes, Chie tried. She bounced, impaled on me, with one hand on her mound and one on her leg. Then with one on my leg instead, for more support, but that didn't seem to be pushing the right button inside her. She straightened up with one hand on each of my legs, but her clit must have wailed at the loss of attention and she had to replace her hand.

The respite had been enough for me, though. I lifted her up again and gradually moved once more from slow to faster, shallow to deeper. Her hand had returned immediately to her mound, with her fingertip on her clit I guessed, and she was beginning to moan with every stroke I made. Were their eyes on each other?

'So fucking sexy, Chie,' I grunted. 'So tight on my cock, so hot, so fucking good. Going to come so deep in your arse. Do you feel good?'

Of course she felt good. Her hand was rubbing so hard and fast that I could feel it through all the flesh of her mound and her pussy.

'Un, kimochi ii, kimochi ii! So good, ooh, ooh, yes! Yes! Coming! Nigel, come...in...meeee! Aaaahhh!'

'Coming! Fuck! Oh, fuuuck!'

I let go of Chie as I spurted cum inside her rear, and enjoyed the depth of penetration as her whole weight, jerking and spasming, sank onto me. My cock jerked and spasmed too, for nearly a full minute, pumping every last drop of semen into that hole where it could do no good at all except make us feel happy.

Once our bodies had calmed down, Chie rolled off me; I held my softening prick and eased it gently out. I had made a bet with myself that Chie wouldn't suck it in front of Henry -- not because she wouldn't dare; but because, as she said, it was so much sexier in their relationship if her stories of what we had got up to were spread over a longer time - but the bet was void, because Henry wasn't there.

'When did he go?' I asked, blearily.

'Only just now...he stood up when we began to come, went to the door...went out when we stopped coming, I think.'

He really was a thoughtful and considerate man.

I gave Chie's anus a wet smacky kiss -- it tasted of strawberry gel and only faintly of sex -- kissed all the way up her back to her neck and gave her a love bite at its base, and we got dressed. Henry came to the front door to see me out.

***

We met two or three times more, at Chie's place and mine. I developed an odd obsession about imprinting the taste of her pee on my memory, and must have drunk pints of it, in our flats and behind trees. Once, I coughed, sending it everywhere, and had to walk half a mile back to their building in a soaked T-shirt. Chie linked arms with me proudly.

Midweek one day in early April, Chie called to invite me to come to their flat one final time, that Saturday. 'Henry won't be here,' she clarified, although he hadn't been the last couple of times either, 'and we will take some pictures. And I have something to show you.'

'I'm intrigued,' I said. 'I hope it's a nice something, because this Saturday is my birthday, actually.'

'Oh!

'Don't you dare get me anything. Really. I mean, it sounds like perhaps you have, but not -- or, well perhaps not, only you said, me, something to show...' I tailed off in embarrassed gibberish.

'We've got you a present because you're going away. I promise not to buy anything else,' Chie said composedly.

So for one last assignation, I arrived at their flat early on Saturday afternoon.

'Happy birthday!' Chie sang out, as soon as she opened the door. I removed my shoes, and she literally jumped into my arms and hugged me hello.

'Thanks,' I said, and kissed her.

'Henry's not here, like I said, but --'

'Goodness me! Does that mean I can have sex with you?' I interrupted facetiously. Chie grinned.

'Perhaps. What I was going to say was, he wishes you a happy birthday too. We haven't bought you a birthday present, but come and see something.'

I put Chie down and followed her, into their bedroom. Chie had their desktop switched on, and opened an image file. It was her and Henry, sat at a table outside a rustic-looking building. I stood behind her, and reached round to the front of her dress: it was a front-buttoning affair in navy blue and I began to undo them. 'It's a nice picture. Where is it?'

'A café near my parents' house in Sagamiko. We just took this a few days ago. Nigel, what can you see in it?'

'Um, apart from you two obviously, this tangerine tree or whatever it is, and the mountains in the distance, and the café building behind you, and maybe someone inside through the window, and, er, on the table there's a brownie or something, and a drink.' I reached Chie's waist, and the dress began to slip off her shoulders, but I held it on for now. 'What else should I look at?'

'No, that's it. I'll tell you more about it later. But Henry's going to make you a print of it on cotton, a big one,' she described a big rectangle with her hands, 'that you can take with you and it won't crease or get damaged or, you know, the colours fading in the sun if you hang it up for a long time. We'll give it to you next time, if that's all right, if we can meet you once more after today, at our café?'

'Sure. Thank you. Thank you for...really thinking about me. That's going to be a treasure.'

'We want you to remember us. Not only me, us! Remember, when you get married, to be honest with your wife, and make sure you find someone who will be honest with you.'

'Yes,' I agreed, touched. 'And Chie, can I be honest with you now?' I span her round to face me.

'Of course.'

Her voice dropped, and she put her head on my chest; I think she guessed I was going to say -- well, something very romantic.

'I want to kiss and taste your whole body,' I hissed, and pushed her dress off her shoulders. This time she was not naked underneath; she had on a new bra-and-pants set in black, partly sheer. 'Oh, wow. Suddenly I need more photos of you. You look amazing, Chie. Absolutely beautiful.' I kissed round the top edge of the bra cups, and up to her shoulders. I ran my fingers down her back and inside the elastic of the panties, and kissed down one side of her body, dropping to my knees and continuing all the way to her ankle. Every breath, I tried to fix the smell of her body in my mind. Why had I waited until now to do this? Why had I not looked harder at her, committed more sensations to memory, every time we had been together?

I stood up and turned Chie round again, so she was standing against the bed with her back to me. 'Don't turn round.' A few inches behind her, I undressed, an item at a time, kissing her and stroking her in between. When I was naked, I unclipped her bra and slipped it off her shoulders, and stepped forward so she could feel me between her cheeks, getting stiffer. I cupped her breasts and rubbed my thumbs over her nipples, and kissed her hair, her ears.

Chie's hand reached behind her to touch my cock, but I swatted it away, knelt down again and kept kissing. I kissed up the backs of her thighs to her arse and bit one cheek, pushed them apart and kissed down the back of her knickers, tasting her through the cotton, and pushed my tongue hard into her crack. Chie moaned and leant forward, her forearms on the bed, and I took my cue and tugged her last clothing down her legs and off. She wiggled her arse at me, and I slid my rod along her pussy lips once or twice to wet it then pushed just the head inside her; her noise of satisfaction was quickly followed by whimperings of need.

'What did you say?'

'Put it in! Put it in!'

'Do you mean, "Nigel, fuck me"?'

'Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!'

'Louder. Can't hear you.'

'Unnnh, please!'

I pulled out and stroked my cock against her pussy.

'Fuck me!'

'I nearly heard something there.' I wondered if the walls were thinner than I thought, in this expensive block. 'Did you say this was "lovelee"?'

'NIGEL! FUUUCK MEEE!'

I pushed in, all the way, and Chie gave another long-drawn-out moan. I held her hips and made sure every push was going deep inside her. For several minutes we rutted in that position, until Chie said, 'Close, I'm close! I want to see you,' and we switched to missionary. As I climbed between her spread thighs, Chie's eyes widened.

'You shaved!'

I smiled, 'Just another memory for you,' and fed my smooth rod into her. Chie tried to sit up and look at it, but she was already too high to focus and collapsed backwards. 'Going to...suck your cock, oh, oh...so yummy, so good,' she chattered. I could feel her reaching her first peak, sped up, and grasped one breast and nipple. 'Come on, Chie. Oh, so good inside you, so smooth, so nice. Come on me!'

Chie's eyes locked on me as I went as deep as I could and her climax throbbed out from her pussy to shake her whole body. I rested, some of my weight on my arms and some on her.

After a minute or two, Chie said, 'As well as the photo you looked at, we were going to take some more today, ne?'

'Yes,' I recalled.

'I want to take one of you on the sofa, with your shirt on, so you look like a normal guest. And one...definitely one with your cock. Let me see again.'

I moved inside her, feeling very comfortable, but Chie was adamant and twisted round so that I slipped out. I stretched out on my back and she moved down to examine the new me. She laid her hand on the base of my penis and stroked around, up and down and underneath, feeling the difference from before, then bent forward and took me into her mouth, tasting herself. She kissed down the length of the shaft, then climbed between my legs and pushed my legs up and apart. 'Even here!' Chie said happily -- I had done my best to shave all the way down, although I definitely hadn't done a very complete job around the wrinkliest area. She kissed and licked down my crack, paused, and tickled my hole with the tip of her tongue. 'Cute!'

I wished I'd shaved before. Chie tongue-fucked me, kissed around the ring, licked back up the underside of my shaft and around the crown, and slobbered back down to wetly pierce my hole with her tongue all over again, pushing my thighs so she could insert as much of her tongue as possible. I watched her and luxuriated. Eventually she stopped, shuffled back up the bed to cuddle and asked, 'Photos now?'

'Tell me about the café picture first. What were the important things?'

'Ah. Okay. Just the tree and the food and drink. So the tree, it's called tachibana, it's a kind of tangerine, but it's a symbol of memories. So, obviously, we hope you remember us, and also it means the memories we have of you, because you have kind of helped us get stronger.'

I kissed her.

'Then the others, I made them up, they aren't traditional symbols. The lemon cordial, because we enjoyed...peeing for each other. Because,' Chie's voice got stronger, 'I love drinking your pee! And then the brownie...because, because you let me live that daydream, that fantasy. Today I'm going to show you how glad I am, how much I needed you to let me do that.'

I kissed her again. 'So...for the last time...how much have you told Henry?'

Chie snuggled closer and muttered into my chest. 'He...we had anal sex, and I put it in my mouth afterwards. I did what you said, I said "This is what I do next," and I did it.'

'Good girl, Chie. And?'

'And...you know I kissed his cock when he finished peeing. So I told him I loved that, and later I asked him to guess how I knew, because there isn't enough pee there afterwards to really taste it, and he knew I meant I drank it. Drank yours. He got hard.'

'But you haven't said anything about...playing with...brownies, yet?'

'No.' Chie sat up on top of me. 'But the brownie in the picture, it means I have to tell him everything. I have to tell him that sometimes your cock has been dirty after fucking my arse, and I still sucked it. I have to tell him that I bent over and you watched me...go to the toilet. I have to tell him that you put your finger inside my arse and we sucked it together.

My breaths were getting shorter. Chie leant forward and spoke more softly.

'And I have to tell him that I was really bad...that I was so bad, I got on top of you like this, and...did it...on you. On your chest.' She touched me, between my nipples. 'And then we had sex.'

My bewilderment must have showed.

'Oh -- I got confused. That wasn't before, it was this time. It was your birthday present, but also a present for me, because I've been wanting to do it, and finally...finally I can...'

'You're the best,' I said simply.

'Photos!' Chie said, and jumped off me, squeezing my cock on the way. 'Put your shirt back on and come to the living room.'

I picked up my shirt, a plain burgundy cotton one, nice and comfortable, and sat up to button it. Chie had also grabbed an extra-long T-shirt -- maybe when your husband is a professional in a printing company, you just can't operate a camera in the nude; I don't know -- and gone through to set up the shot. When I came through, she put me in an armchair, pushed me and pulled me a bit, and finally seemed happy: I was leaning back in the chair, with my legs slightly opened but crossed at the ankles, and one hand on top of the other resting on one thigh so that I was facing slightly sideways. My cock, soft now, rested against one leg and the seat of the chair.

Chie took about six shots then showed me them on the camera's screen. A couple showed my whole body; most showed me waist-up and, as Chie had intended, I looked like a normal guest. 'We will print one of those two,' Chie said, indicating, 'and keep it in here, I think. Now, let's arrange one which we won't have on display.'

She returned to the bedroom, carrying the camera and a small stand it clipped into, and I followed her. She put the stand on a bedside table and dragged it a little way away from the bed. 'Nigel, you sit here,' Chie said to me -- I did so, and she moved me around until she was happy, looking at the camera's viewfinder and at the bed-head behind me - 'and open your mouth wide.'

I posed, and she adjusted the camera.

'Good. Stand up. Can you look through it, and check my face is in the middle of the screen?'

I got to my feet, and Chie sat where I had been. I looked at the screen. 'Spot on.'

'Do you see that square button next to the red one?'

'Yes.'

'You push that later. Come here then.'

I stepped forward, and Chie took my cock in her hand and raised it to her mouth. She alternated between using her mouth and her hand until I was fully hard, then sucked and sucked, changing the speed and the power from moment to moment.

'Are you close?'

'Mm, not very far off.'

'Come in my mouth, then press that button. Rest your cock like this,' and she put just the glans onto her lower lip and teeth.

I nodded, and Chie enveloped me again, sucking the top half and using her hand on the lower half of the base. She bobbed her head faster and faster, salivating inside the tightness of her lips, and I felt the tingling spreading up from behind my balls into my cock. 'Oh god yes,' I croaked. 'Oh, so good, so good!' I didn't try to hold it back, but shot rope after rope of come into her mouth, and watched her watching my balls jerk with each pulse of it.

When I felt it was over, I reached sideways to where Chie had stood the camera, pressed the timer button, and made sure my cockhead was resting on her lip. Chie had swirled her tongue round and opened up wide, so that on her tongue-tip and all around it was visible a thick puddle of creamy semen. Bzz-click! went the camera; 'gulp,' went Chie as she swallowed; and she stood up to look at the picture.

'It's good! Well done, you kept the position just perfectly. Nigel, come and see, come and see.'

I stepped round behind the camera and looked. Chie was busy cropping it, and it now showed only her nose, mouth and chin, and the top three inches of my still-fat penis, as well as the come. It was pretty impossible for me to be objective, but still I felt there was something in that picture that conveyed more than one man's orgasm; something that said that load of come was going to be swallowed down, not spat out, and that the feeling as it went down her throat was one this woman was going to adore. Or maybe that was all in my head.

1...345678