All Comments on 'The Tail Pt. 03'

by Xenoxytocin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BitcoinetteBitcoinetteover 2 years ago

Aww this is extremely sweet, and kinda empowering. Odd to find in erotica, but I'm definitely not complaining!

XenoxytocinXenoxytocinover 2 years agoAuthor

Glad that you both appreciate it! The unusualness of the combination is part of the reason that I started writing my own erotica.

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 2 years ago

Hmm. I love the story, as odd as it is, but I can't help but feel for poor Priya. She gets the burden, and so in turn her husband takes on the burden of... helping with the chores. Which means she has to teach and do more mental work as well.

I can only hope that in the world of this story, Sumit truly takes to heart the lesson and puts as much dedication into learning and taking initiative on the chores as he can. It's the very least us guys can do.

Thank you for this story. I cannot say as I found the notion of the tale erotic, but I found the story thought provoking to the point I am sure it will pop back up in my mind in the future, sometime when least expected. I feel that's a grand thing for a story to accomplish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXenoxytocin@Xenoxytocin
I am a writer of erotica with strange and unusual tastes. I am still exploring what turns me on and how that makes me feel.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Tail Pt. 02 Previous Part
The Tail Series Info