The Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hadn't been kidding about being a redhead, even if his short hair did look like it would grow in brown.

He immediately began washing my hair, his long fingers gentle as he worked my scalp over and over again, rinsing and repeating. I relaxed under his administrations, closing my eyes and holding myself up against the wall.

"You two almost done?" Salome yelled. "That's the only bathroom!"

"Sorry!" I answered, jerking awake. "Be right out!"

John chuckled and I grabbed up a towel to dry off with as he quickly washed. I was pulling on the clean t-shirt when he turned off the water and picked up my towel to wrap around his waist. I realised I had been staring at his cock as he moved and turned my back to him in embarrassment.

"Did you see which room was ours?" I asked quickly.

"Uh, yeah. It's the one right next to the outside door, across from the pantry. Hold on, I will go with you," he said, grabbing up our clothes.

I sat on the twin bed, then relaxed into it with a sigh. "A real bed! With real blankets! Ohh, I may sleep for a week!"

"Kai! Kai, there is SO much food in that pantry!" Heidi said excitedly, coming in. "I am going to cook a REAL meal!"

"Awesome! Mmm, I think I am going to have a nap," I said sleepily. She grinned and left and I laid back on the bed, stretching. I let out a huge sigh and opened my eyes and John was looking down at me, biting his lower lip. I followed his gaze, then jerked the shirt down where it had pulled up to show... everything.

"Sorry!" he said breathlessly, turning and closing the door.

"No big," I said quickly, turning to my side as I pulled the blankets up over me. It was cool enough that blankets were needed to sleep anyway. "Were there any other clothes?"

"Dresses like you already had... Uhh. I actually grabbed a t-shirt that I knew wasn't mine. I should have grabbed mine so it would have been longer on you."

"Whose is it?" I asked, not really caring, just trying to get over my embarrassment.

"Uhh, Davids. I figured he wouldn't need it?"

Oh.

He sat down on the bed behind me and I tensed up as he laid down. "Would it be ok if I took a nap with you?" he asked softly.

"Yeah! Yeah, of course."

He got under the blankets and put his arm over me, pulling me back against him. I could still feel how tense he was... and how hard he was. He hadn't been hard in the shower, he had been good... but for some reason seeing me on the bed must have been different? I didn't understand the logic of it. Naked was naked, wasn't it? Maybe it was a mindset for him. I didn't know.

"Kai?" he asked in a barely audible whisper.

"Yes John?"

He sat up on one elbow, pulling me over to my back so he could see me. He looked almost like he was in pain. "Kai... let me show you? Let me... let me eat you out and show you how much I learned to make you happy?"

"John! First, eww. Ewww. That is such an awful thing to say."

"You don't like to have your snatch eaten?" he asked in shock and alarm.

"I don't like those awful words!! You don't 'eat a girl out', that sounds disgusting. You go down on a girl, or even lick her pussy. Anything is better than that awful phrase. Anything."

"Then let me lick your pussy," he said insistently, his hand moving down to the hem of the t-shirt, pulling it back to stroke my smooth pussy with his fingers. "Let me show you," he pleaded, his fingers working like they had a will of their own.

I grabbed his wrist, but didn't stop him as his fingertips rolled over my clit again and again. I stared up at him, my mouth open slightly, ready to say no.

I didn't want to say no.

His fingers felt amazing and warm and deft. Someone his size with his large hands should have been fumbling and awkward, but he was truly practiced. I was both amazed and insanely jealous.

That was ridiculous, of course. I didn't like him like that, why would I be jealous? It was still a feeble excuse, I knew I felt jealous. Again.

"Let me show you!" he said again, moving down to press his head to mine, still pleading.

I swallowed hard, trying to push back how good his fingers felt. Couldn't he read my signals at all? I wasn't saying no... I wasn't stopping him from touching me. I was fairly sure I couldn't come out and say yes to that, I was too embarrassed.

My breath caught as pleasure spiked and I closed my eyes, forgetting his question for a moment. I let go of his wrist and slid my hand up his arm, holding on to him as I focused on how good he felt.

His fingers moved more rapidly, pressing harder as he circled my nub. "You like that?" he asked in a low whisper. "God Kai, this is so hot... I want to eat your... I want to go down on you," he groaned, grinding his hips and his hard cock against my thigh. "Please!"

He kissed me then, passionately as his fingertips moved vigorously in their small circuit. I moaned into his mouth and he pulled back, panting. He gave me a nervous, concerned look, then moved down, yanking the t-shirt up so hard the seams ripped as he wrapped his mouth around my mound.

"Oh GOD Jooohn!" I screamed as he pulled and sucked with his mouth. I grabbed hold of his hair as I wrapped my legs around his head, lifting my hips up to his mouth.

Brody shoved the door open, concern painting his features, then he hesitated.

"Get out!" I panted and he left, slamming the door. John never slowed down or stopped and I let myself get lost, ride the pleasure into oblivion. He really was amazing with his mouth... when he slid a finger into me as he flicked his tongue, I lost myself completely. I came with a scream, shoving my pussy hard against his mouth with every wave of bliss. He moaned, working his finger against every squeeze as his mouth continued to work me.

I came down, panting and half wailing because he wasn't stopping. He kept ahold of my hips and redoubled his efforts as if he were trying to make me come again. I grabbed fistsfulls of sheets, shaking my head and whimpering as the sensation was too much. I did something then that I had never done before, squirting all over his chin and chest and pleasure spiked up hard and fast. Not an orgasm, but... something.

He groaned, a low, guttural noise that sounded primal as he kept going. The pleasure spiked up again and again and with every spike came a squirt of cum all over him. He was reveling in it as I whimpered and writhed, the pleasure too much.

He finally came up, moving up to his knees and looking down at me like a god looking down at something he had just conquered.

He was so fucking hot.

Had I thought for a moment that he was anything less than perfect? He was completely calm and poised as he leaned over me and looked down at me from inches away, touching my face gently. He looked over my face like he was memorizing me as I was, and I knew. I knew he was relishing this moment that I was looking up at him like the sun rose and set with him.

I expected him to pull his cock out now and try and fuck me, or at least make love to me. Instead he pressed his head to mine and closed his eyes, then rolled off of me slightly and pulled me close to him.

Like he expected me to sleep now.

I sat up, looking down at him in stunned wonder. He looked up at me peacefully. Happily. He was pleased with himself, pleased with life. Content.

I shook my head, but I knew what I wanted. I rolled him away from me and he shifted in confusion, looking over his shoulder at me as I got up and straddled his bare back.

I leaned down and kissed his shoulder softly, then left a trail of kisses across his back before sliding my nails very gently down his spine.

"Nnnnn," he sighed, letting his head fall and his eyes close.

I left another trail of kisses over his shoulders as my fingers played up and down his back, then drew my teeth gently down his spine as he shivered and got goosebumps.

"Mmm, your hair, Kai," he said, his voice thick with relaxation and contentedness.

I had to stand, a foot on either side of him as I bent over and let my hair touch his back lightly. I moved it side to side and up, then around his shoulders as he shivered violently and moaned in ecstasy.

After several minutes, he turned and his cock was trying very hard to free itself from the black shorts. He looked up at my pussy as I stood with a leg on either side of him, then up to my face. "I want you, Kai," he said, his hands massaging my calves. I could feel the tension in him, I could feel how badly he wanted to pull me down to him and guide me onto his cock.

Part of me wanted it, but mostly I was afraid.

I pulled a foot across him, putting my legs together before dropping down next to him gently. I hugged him, snuggling into his neck and kissing his jaw, before hesitantly reaching down and into his shorts to take hold of his cock. I pulled it out and began trying to stroke him, despite how awkwardly thick he was in my hand.

"Nnn, Kai," he breathed, dropping his head back and closing his eyes. "That feels good!"

I swallowed hard again and watched his face. "John? Can you... show me? Help me do it right?" I asked in an embarrassed whisper.

"That feels perfect!" he said quickly as his large hand closed around mine. "I love this. Just like this... Ohhh, Kai... Nnnn... I want to fuck you so badly!"

I pressed my face to his shoulder as I stroked him, my face heating. "I can't."

"What's wrong Kai? I'm clean, I don't have anything and I know you don't either? You can't get pregnant. What's wrong?"

I knew I should say something about him somehow knowing I couldn't get pregnant, but I pretended not to realize what he said. "It's not that... You are a lot bigger than the other guy I have been with. A lot. Too big for me."

"I... what?!? Shit!"

"It's ok! We will just have to work up to it a little... just. Not here. Once we get home. Once I have something like my vibrator to help relax all of my muscles and make it easier."

"That will work?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Fuck. I love how fucking tiny you are... but this kind of sucks."

"You don't like this?"

"No! No, Kai, I didn't mean this... This feels amazing. I just meant not being able to be with you. This feels great. Perfect even. Nnnn... I love you so much Kai," he whispered, his voice a little labored as he stroked himself with his hand around mine.

I moved lower and gently cupped his balls in my free hand and he groaned, arching his back and jerking himself faster. I sat up slightly and licked the tip of his cock as it jerked around in his hand and he let out a shocked wail as I chased it with my tongue.

He came unexpectedly, shooting up onto my cheek as he stroked and I jerked back in shock. He followed, rolling and pulling my face down close, shooting across my lips and my jaw as he groaned. I tried to pull away, grimacing, but he held me in place as he covered my face in his cum.

He finally let go with a long sigh, but caught my arm as I started to get up and grab the towel. "Wait!" he said, pushing me to my back and leaning over me. He looked me over, his eyes hooded as he looked at his cum on my face. "I have dreamed of seeing you like this," he whispered.

Then he did something that shocked me to my toes. He leaned in and licked his cum off of my lips. He licked it off my chin and my cheek and my jaw, then sucked on my lower lip with a low moan before pulling back and looking down at me. I stared up at him wide eyed.

"That... bother you?" he asked, almost defensively, ready for me to say something mean.

"No! No... that was... incredibly sexy! I had no idea I might like that until you did it. Wow!"

"Really?" he asked, still unsure.

"Yeah, really! That was really hot! Do you... do that every time?"

He searched my face like he was trying to determine if I was about to ridicule him in some way. "Sometimes," he said noncommittally.

I had been imagining him between my legs after he came inside of me, but as soon as I heard 'sometimes', a trigger flipped inside of me. Sometimes. He had been with so many other girls that it would be considered 'sometimes'?

I clenched my teeth and looked away from him, knowing it was insane to be angry and jealous like this.

"Kai?"

"I'm fine!"

"Kai, I won't ever do it again if..."

"No! That's not it. I liked that."

"Then what is it?"

"How many other girls have you been with?" I demanded heatedly, then snapped my mouth shut. I had NO right to ask that! It was none of my business and I had no right to be so jealous.

His eyebrows raised as he looked down at me, trying to suppress a grin. "You're jealous!" he said, his voice full of wonder and amusement. "Kai! Oh, my perfect little Kai, don't be jealous! I never touched a single girl without you in mind. Learning for you, wanting to be good enough for you. I swear it, there was never anyone else for me, ever. Don't be jealous?"

"How many?" I demanded, more hurt now. I shook my head. I had no right!

He chuckled and rolled to his back, pulling me against him. "It doesn't matter Kai. You are the only one that matters and there will never be another. This bed is soaked. We'll have to do laundry before bed tonight, or else sleep out on the couch. Kai, that was amazing... but I have to admit... you getting so jealous may beat all. I never imagined you could care enough about me to be so jealous. It feels amazing."

"It feels horrible," I groused. "I hate this feeling. How many?"

He laughed. "Kai... I don't know. I never had an issue picking up other girls. Just you. They picked me up usually and usually asked for the second and third hookups. I never went past three, I never wanted to lead anyone on. It was you I was focused on. Don't be jealous? Please? You are all I have ever wanted. It was you I planned all of this..." He snapped his teeth shut with a hiss of fear.

I knew I couldn't let that slip, it wouldn't be believable.

I sat up and looked at him and he was looking at me in wide eyed terror.

"You did this?" I asked softly, sadly.

He winced and looked away. "Kai..."

"You planned all of this? Did this?"

"No... not really. Not me... but I went along with it," he answered in defeat, letting his hands slide off of me as he stared numbly at the wall.

"So... what? All of you boys did this? You all had girls you liked?"

"No! No, only me. I was the only one who was already in love... the others just picked girls out who they thought were hot."

"Who planned this?"

"Simon."

"How?"

"We gamed together, talked on Discord. Became friends. It started as a stupid joke, a fantasy. Then Simon asked us one day if we would really do it. I will own it. I was the first to say yes. Getting you alone? A place where you had to notice me? I wanted that. His dad has a few places like this, places to go to when or if the shit hits the fan. He set it all up, hired professional people to pick you all up."

"So he knew this bunker was here and where it was. He can take us home."

"Yeah."

I nodded and stood up to pace.

"I'm sorry, Kai," he said miserably.

"It's ok, John, I get it. Now it's all about how to go from here. If I tell everyone, Simon, the others, they will never let us leave, will they? So I have to pretend not to know if I ever want to see home again."

"Kai?"

"No, really John. It's ok. I understand. I never would have given you a chance back home, I was too focused on school. This gave us a chance. Gave me a chance to know you. Besides... now you get to make it up to me," I teased, but I was still focused on how to work this.

"Seriously?" he asked hopefully, sitting up and looking at me.

"Of course," I answered, going to him and hugging him, kissing his shoulder. "So we stay quiet. Just keep going like we have been, see if things work out for the others. Hope they do. Maybe help them along? That will help us get home sooner, right? That's what they want? For the girls to like them?"

"Yeah?"

"So we orchestrate things so we can get home! We can do that! Get us home so we can start our real life together?"

"Are... are you really serious or saying what I want to hear? I mean... Kai... I know I fucked up and I will help you either way... but please don't play me?"

"I'm serious, John," I said, pulling back and looking at him. "I think you know by now how much I like you, how I feel about you. Yeah, you did something super reckless and wrong... but I am not angry. I get it. Actually, I am a little impressed. You really went to all this trouble for me? I don't feel like I am worth this, not at all."

"You are! You are... but... I know I shouldn't have done it. You really aren't going to tell the others?"

"No, like I said. I want to go home. I think if I tell the girls, they will get upset, then the guys will never let us go home. They will be afraid of getting in trouble. Right?"

He rolled his shoulders, looking a little sick. "We are prepared to stay here if we need to... it was a choice we made when we agreed. Only about half of us agreed, the others were too afraid. There are more places on the island with supplies, caches everywhere. Plus... Simon can call for drops whenever he wants."

"His family is ok with all of this?"

"He didn't tell them everything, just that him and some friends wanted to live off grid, see how long we could stay out here. His family was good with it. The other part... he hired people anonymously. Set it up without them knowing. Not that his dad would pay attention or care at all. We just gave him names and addresses, where you would all be and descriptions. He did the rest. They did the rest. Then we all got dropped off and set you all up in different places, pretended like we were too. No one expected you though... figuring everything out so fast. Taking charge. We thought we would take care of all of you, be your heroes. I should have known though," he said with a fond smile.

I laughed and blushed, hiding my face in his neck. "You think the shower is empty yet?" I asked after a moment.

He laughed and pulled me onto his lap, holding me against him. After a few minutes, he laid down, pulling the blankets up and I fell asleep holding on to him.

I dreamed of him.

He woke me when he shifted and I blinked as the door shut softly. Someone had looked in and woken him. I got up, yawning and he sat up as well, watching me. His look was... heated. I blushed and turned away from him, tugging the t-shirt down to make sure it hid everything.

"Think the shower is open?" I asked breathlessly.

He grinned and got up, grabbing our towel. We went out front and heads swiveled towards us.

"You good?" Javon asked me.

"Better than," I answered, blushing even more. I grabbed John's hand and hurried to the bathroom and the shower. "Give me two minutes!" I said quickly, pulling the t-shirt off as I turned the water on.

"Oh, I don't get to join you this time? I feel like I need a shower more than you do," he said, grinning.

I looked over my shoulder at him as I held my hand under the water, then nodded slightly before ducking under while the water was still a little cool. He joined me, but I hurried this time, getting out of the water and drying off before he was done.

We went out and Heidi handed us plates. "You missed lunch, but I saved you some," she said happily.

"Oh! Real food! I am starved! I said excitedly, plopping down to eat. "S'good!"

"Thanks!" she said, bouncing on her toes.

"She's a fantastic cook!" Braydon said happily, catching her hand and pulling her down to sit with him. I watched her smile disappear as soon as he could no longer see her, her face going to stressed and spooked.

John tensed and I knew he saw it too. I looked around and I noticed Missy sitting with Simon. She looked sick to her stomach. John followed my gaze before I could look away. His hands tightened around me.

Shit.