The Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure man. She ok?"

"Fine," I answered.

"Feel like eating?" John asked quietly. "It's ready."

"Already?"

"You fell asleep."

"Sorry."

"Sit up and eat a little?"

I sat up, but I wanted more sleep more than I wanted food. I picked at my plate, then set it aside and curled back up against John.

Almost immediately, he carried me into the bedroom and laid me on the other bed. He flipped the mattress on the other bed, then climbed in next to me and pulled me against his chest. "Swear you are ok?" he asked, sounding stressed.

"Yeah, promise. It's not a big thing, I am just super tired."

"Swear you aren't playing me?"

"I'm not, but it doesn't matter what I say. You are going to fear I am. You will just have to see for yourself."

I sighed and shifted, then drifted off. John woke me in the morning by sitting up and putting a hand on my head. "You still have a fever," he declared.

"I will until the sunburn eases off."

He stayed where he was and I opened my eyes slightly. He was scowling down at me. "I have thought about it, Kai. I am not going to let you hurt me. Pretend all you want, I am not falling for it. I will do what I want."

I sighed and closed my eyes. "K. But can I have more tylenol first?"

He got up and left, then came back with a glass of water and the bottle of pills. He also slammed down at a bottle of lube.

I stared at it wide eyed, then looked up at him as he gave me a challenging look. "John?!?"

"Don't," he snapped angrily. "Everyone here has fucked but me. Everyone. I know you are just blowing me off, faking it, trying to get out of it until you find some way to get away. I am not letting you fuck with me anymore, Kai."

"John, I told you! We..."

"Shut up Kai! Shut up. I fucking love you and you destroyed me. I still get you, though and I am not going to let you fuck it up."

I wiped tears away as I backed up against the wall. I shook my head as my lip trembled, but I forced myself to be still. I reached for the pills and water and took them, then pulled off my shirt and laid dawn. I squeezed my eyes shut, but couldn't stop the tears as I lay there tensely, waiting.

I heard him move, I heard his breath quicken as he sat down on the bed next to me. His large hand enveloped my small breast and I tried to stop a sob from escaping as I jumped in shock. I heard a click, then the sputter of liquid being squirted out of a tube, then the wet sounds of him stroking his cock with lube on it. He moved his hand down and pulled my legs open, then hesitated as he looked down at my pussy. I could feel how close he was, his breath on my exposed lips. He leaned in and licked along my slit as he continued to stroke himself and I twitched again.

"Don't!" I said angrily. "If you are going to rape me, just do it!"

"I think I'd like to make you come for me first," he said breathily. He grabbed my hips and swung me around so my ass was over the edge of the bed as he moved to the floor and sat between my legs to look my pussy over from inches away. I knew this was him being bold, doing what he wanted to do no matter what he was afraid I thought. He didn't care now, what I might think. How I might judge him. He was acting for himself only.

He lifted my legs higher and spread them wider, looking at my exposed asshole now. He leaned close and tongued it, then slid a slick, lubed finger in. I jerked and gasped as he lifted enough to watch my face as his digit fucked my ass slowly. I squirmed, a little uncomfortable with how good it felt. He rolled his finger in my ass, pulling almost completely out, then shoved it back in as he pressed another unto my pussy as well. He spread lube generously in my pussy and my ass as I let my head fall back with a groan. He pulled back again and worked a second finger into my pussy, starting to fuck my pussy and ass more quickly now as he watched my face.

"You like that, Kai?" he asked, thrusting roughly.

"It feels good!" I panted.

"Yeah? What do you want? Another finger? Your pussy nice and full? Or your ass?"

"I want your mouth on me! Make me come for you again! Ohhh... please, it feels so good!"

He smirked as he dropped down and licked my clit, rolling his tongue slowly as his fingers fucked me.

"More! Please John! Make me come! Lick my pussy!"

"Tell me you want me to eat your pussy," he demanded. "Say it. Say you want me to eat your snatch."

"Oh, fuck, please John! I am so close!"

"You want me to fuck you with my cock?"

"Yes!"

"Want me to fuck your ass?"

"Ohh, please John, this is torture! I need to come!"

He sneered at me before dropping his head down and wrapping his lips around my clit to make me come. I came almost immediately, screaming into my arm as he continued to thrust with his fingers and work my clit with his mouth. As soon as I began to come down, a final shudder running through me, he went up to his knees and lined his slick cock up to my slit.

"John!" I wailed. I had resolved myself to let this happen, but now I was too afraid. "Please don't hurt me!"

"Like you hurt me?" he snarled, but he hesitated, the tip of his cock pressed against my opening. "I want you Kai. I need you."

"I know... I want you too, but please. Not rough? Don't hurt me? I never meant to hurt you, I would never hurt you on purpose, especially not now. Please? Come up here with me and..."

"Stop talking," he said, shaking his head. He swallowed hard, looking down at his cock, rubbing the tip against my opening. He moved his hand from my hip, pressing his thumb to my clit as he began working it gently, biting his lower lip as he watched. He pressed lightly, barely pushing in enough to spread me open as he worked my clit faster and faster.

He was trying to relax me, to not hurt me, so I relaxed and tried to work with him.

"I like that," I whispered. "It feels good."

"Yeah? You want my cock?"

"I love your cock. I want it... just... be easy," I breathed as he pressed a little harder. I let out a whimper as he spread me open and shook my head. He was too big! It was too much! His thumb pressed harder and worked faster as he continued to ease into me. I let out a sob as my body tensed up around the pain. He stopped moving, just working my clit. "Talk to me," I whispered. "Tell me everything you love, everything you want to do to me."

"I want to marry you," he answered, his eyes hooded with want. "I want you to be mine forever."

"Mmm, John, I love that, but I mean in bed."

"Oh... nnnn, Kai you feel so good!" he groaned, starting to press into me again as he worked his thumb. "I want to fuck you! Fuck you and then suck you... mmm, fuck! I want to shove my cock in your ass and make you come around it. I want to come all over your face and tits and lick it all up! I want to come in your mouth and for you to spit it on me, in my mouth! Oh... fuck Kai..." he groaned as I gritted my teeth and clutched the blankets. His thick cock was too much for me and I was about to tell him to stop when I felt him hit my inner wall. "Nnn, fuck, Kai I love you! I love you so much!" he panted. "Oh god Kai! Tell me you love me! Tell me you want me!"

"I do want you John, but it hurts! Don't stop!" I begged, putting my fingers over his thumb that had stilled.

"I don't want to come so soon," he panted, easing himself back out. "I've wanted this so long!"

I was starting to panic, I couldn't keep stroking his ego! This had to end now! "Come for me," I said, trying to keep the pain and panic out of my voice. That was the best I could do, I couldn't manage sexy at all. "I want to feel you come for me and I want you to taste me after."

He groaned and hunched over me, then his fat cock started throbbing and spilling into me. "Oh God Kai! I love you!"

"I love you too!" I panted, wanting to push him back and out of me.

He half collapsed on me as he squirted, panting into my hair as his hand gripped my hip. "Say it again," he whispered.

"I love you, John. I love you. More than I ever imagined I might. I adore you, but please, it hurts?"

He eased back, letting his shrinking cock slip out of me, but stayed over me still panting. "Do you mean it?"

"Yes. I meant everything I said to you before about getting back and finishing school with you. Taking you back home with me and getting a place. Even here, John. I will stay here with you and be yours, but you have to let me. And you have to be gentle with me, no force or being rough. I don't like that. I like the loving and sweet you... I love that you. Mmmm, come hold me please? I ache and I need a shower."

"Mmm Mmm," he purred, moving down and kissing me. He worked his way lower and lower until he was kissing and sucking on my pussy, making me twitch and making my breath catch as he toyed with my clit. He was very thorough and when he came back to my clit, he went at it with a will, making me writhe and moan for him again until I came. Despite how sore I was.

I closed my eyes, smiling as he kissed a trail up my hip. He was a god with his mouth!

We curled up snuggled in together and slept holding each other. It was actually pleasant, despite everything. I woke up smiling and content for a moment, until I remembered my plan.

I got up and showered quickly, John following me and watching me warily. I smiled at him and kissed him on my way back through to our room to get dressed. I woke everyone and hustled them around, sending the boys out to gather everything, telling the girls I would be showing them how to plant seeds and forage.

As soon as I got each of them alone, I quietly explained my plan to them and told them to make sure and explain it to anyone I could not viably get alone. It took less than 4 hours to put my plan into play and to have all of my answers back to me.

There was still a lot of tension and the girls were no longer faking being happy. That wouldn't have been believable. But they were able to at least pretend to fall into place and talk to each other happily and form what seemed like a tentative truce with the boys.

The boys did everything I asked them to and I was busy cataloguing and arranging things in the huge pantry and the secret room that was behind the back wall of the pantry that had more things in it. I joked with John and held his hand, leaning into him when he was close as I worked.

Javon and Tamika seemed to be warming to each other as well and Salome and Marco ended up locked in a bedroom together before noon, not coming out for two hours. The others stayed tense, but I wasn't worried at all. As long as the girls seemed to be trying to work with each other and making plans for our future here, it was fine for things to be tense with the boys.

Dinner came and we sat down to eat, laughing and joking with each other and even including the boys a little. Nicki was excitedly telling Simon about how one of the chickens kept coming up to her and sitting right in her lap and Simon was watching her with rapt attention. Everyone shared stories about what they learned as we passed around food and made more plans for the next day.

The boys never suspected a thing.

When the mushrooms kicked in, it was incredibly easy to drag them all one at a time to the rooms and tie them down, then lock them in as well. All of them but Simon. Simon I had given the tiniest dose to, the rest of them were tripping balls and would be out of it for hours. Simon only had enough to make him confused and lethargic. Tamika and Nicki handled him easily, tying him to a chair as I doused him with cold water.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh god oh shit! Please don't kill me! Please don't cut my dick off! Oh god!" He wailed, panicking as he looked around at all of us girls.

"Wow, Simon," I said in shock. "We really strike you as that awful? Maybe we are I guess. I mean, I did get John to kill David for me, right?" I said, twisting it completely to make me seem scary.

"Oh, fuck me. I'm so sorry! Please don't kill me!"

"Be quiet please," I said softly. He clenched his teeth and looked at me imploringly. "Here is what is going to happen, Simon. You are going to tell me how you planned on getting out of here."

"Radio! There is a radio at the other cave, the other station with the satellite uplink. I call with the keywords and they come and pick us up!"

"Do you want to die here, Simon? Share a shallow grave with David and the others?"

"No! No, please! Oh fuck, no!"

"Then you will tell me where that station is. Right here Simon, look at me. Look at this map. Where is it?"

"Right there, just inland of the first tower we slept under. There is a little switchback in the cliff face, anyone but you would have to duck to go into it. There is a door, just like here, the code is 1337! There is a comm station there, it's all screens and computers and the radios and everything."

"And what station is near the other tower?" I asked, noticing how close this bunker was to the third tower.

"Another bunker like this one, but smaller. For one couple. It was built for my family with a separate bunker for my grandparents. That one is theirs. Was theirs. Please, I will do anything. I will call them and get us out of here, just please don't kill me?"

"You will call them. You will call them first thing in the morning. Here is exactly what is going to happen..." I said, moving closer to him and smiling. He whimpered.

He was sobbing brokenly when I left him tied down to the couch. I went into the room and curled up next to John, still out completely.

It was him that woke me in the morning. At least I thought it was morning.

"What the fuck?" he groaned, jerking on his restraints.

"Morning baby," I said with a yawn, sitting up. I climbed over him as he jerked his arms and legs.

"Kai? This isn't funny, let me up! What did you do?"

"It's ok John," I said, leaning over him and kissing his chest. "I will be back soon."

"Kai?!? Kai!!!" He screamed as I shut the door. Tamika had to lock it for me since I couldn't reach the hasp.

Simon looked like he hadn't slept much, his eyes red and puffy. "Hey Simon," I said cheerily. He winced. "You ready?"

"Yeah. I will do whatever you ask."

"Ok, good. Let's get started," I said with a smile, ignoring all of the yelling coming from the other rooms. "Let's start with Heidi, Missi and June and... Braydon. We can handle Braydon, right girls?"

"Yeah, I will keep a grip on his balls," Salome said. "Let's get him."

Simon was crying hysterically now as Salome, Tamika, and Heidi went to get Braydon. When they opened the door, I could hear Braydon and Brody both yelling, then there was a high pitched scream and Brody was cussing. A minute later, Tamika was leading a still bound Braydon out as he walked on tiptoes and bow legged, Salome with a hard grip on his balls.

One at a time, Brayden, then Brody and then Simon were led to the other station. Braydon and Brody were both hog tied to a nearby tree while I led a hysterical Simon into the Radio room.

"Do not fuck up," I said, pushing him into the chair. "One mistake and it is over for you. I won't even kill you, I will stake you out to the beach with no clothes and let the sun fry you and the bugs eat you after we have all taken turns mutilating that little noodle you call a cock. I will take a video and time lapse it and send it to your parents, let them watch you starve to death over and over again. Make the call and make it right."

He nodded and I cut one of his hands loose. He made a call on the radio, using a lot of code phrases and I hoped I was doing the right thing.

I stepped over to the door. "Go get the others, one at a time. Leave John for me," I called.

I stepped back in and Simon didn't fight at all as I tied his free hand back up and rolled him out, past the door.

"Watch them all," I said to June as I started back to the bunker.

John's face was red with exertion when I entered the little bedroom. The bed was detroyed and he actually had the metal frame bent. "Let me UP" he raged.

"Wow!" I said softly, moving over to him. "Calm down baby. It's ok. Relax and I will unlock those cuffs. I want to talk to you a minute. Ok?"

"What?" he demanded. "Sorry for lying again?!? Sorry for tricking you AGAIN? Sorry for arranging all this so I end up in jail?"

"Hush," I said softly, leaning over him to touch his face.

He went warily still as I stroked his cheek and looked down at him. "I am going to uncuff you... and you and I are going to walk to the helicopter. It should be here any time. Ok?"

"You think I am just going to walk myself into prison?" he demanded.

"Look at me John. Do you really think you are going to prison? You think anyone is? All you are going to do is walk there with me and talk to us. If you don't think you can do that, then I can leave you right here and let them come back and take you up there the way they did the others. They are all still sobbing by the way, from the way they were handled. I thought you were different though, that you wouldn't put up a fight. You would come and talk to me like a person and not an animal? Will you do that for me, John?"

He stared at me, trying to read my face, but I gave him nothing. Finally he deflated and nodded. "I will walk with you, Kai. I... I'm sorry. For what it's worth. I will walk," he said, deflating even more.

I unlocked his cuffs, then kissed his lips softly before standing. He got up, rubbing his wrists and looking resigned as he followed me out of the bunker. I took his hand and he looked at me in confusion. By the time we reached the others, I could see the helicopter coming on the horizon. He looked down at the others, all tied up and they looked up at him like they were confused. Why was he free when they were all tied up? Why wasn't he fighting?

"We are going back," I said loudly, demanding their attention. "Those of us who want to. Heidi, Missy, June, Nicki."

As I spoke, Salome and Tamika took the gags out of Javons and Marco's mouths.

"The men who picked them are also being sent back. We girls decided as a collective not to press charges, we are going home and moving on with our lives. We will never contact you again and you will NOT contact us. Ever. If you do, you are breaking this verbal contract and we will all press charges on all of you. One person will get you all in trouble. Do you understand?

Salome, Tamika and I have decided to go another route. We want to stay with Marco, Javon and John. Here. If they want to. If not, we will go home with the others and severe contact forever. Do you agree?" I asked, looking down at Marco and Javon. They both enthusiastically agreed, looking at Tamika and Salome in wonder. I turned and looked up at John who looked dumbfounded. "You get a different choice," I said softly. "I want to go home... but I want to go home with you. I am not requiring contact to be severed."

"Seriously?" he breathed, almost a whispered wail as the helicopter got close enough to be loud. I smiled.

"I changed my mind!" June said suddenly. "I... I will stay too if Brody stays!"

Brody looked at her in shock, then nodded emphatically around his gag.

"I showed them how to grow things and gather eggs and they have supplies to last a long time. Simon is still going to keep in touch and make sure they have all then need and bring them home if they want to. All of us girls are going to keep in touch!" I yelled. "Girls! Untie them! Boys, don't fuck up! This is your one free pass! We have already proven we can outplay you so don't try anything now! Tamika! Salome! June! Have fun and you all have my number and know how to contact us from that SAT station! Keep in touch!"

"Be careful girl!" Tamika yelled, helping Javon up.

We all hugged, but it was tense getting into the helicopter. The way the driver was watching Simon for a signal. Simon only nodded at the man and we took off. John held me tight the whole way, like he was afraid I would disappear if he let go.