All Comments on 'The Taking of Jean Ch. 03'

by Xamphos

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please

Get hit by a bus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You say you respect and like women.

I haven't and have no wish to read your other stories but this story, chapter whatever tells me you have NO respect for women and if you have got a girlfriend or a wife you probably have to force her to get close to you. As the person below said get hit by abus while crossing a road. Or better still just jump off a cliff somewhere you will be doing womenkind a favour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Series

This was pretty good. Still think "Hard Times" was your best work in my nonprofessional opinion. Any chance you'll follow up on old Jackie boy's sexcapades?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good series

for somebody who seems to hate about every adult as far as I can see, no respect , no fun, no decency, no just coldness and hate. I don't envy your mindset and I don't envy the people around you if thats what you wish for them. nobody needs an enemy if he has you as a friend with your fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A new all time s favorite raising

Clap Clap... It make´s me feel almost like a Salieri!!!

What a lovely, enthralling and yet humiliating serie..

The way you keep the balance between sluttyness and propper manners is outstanding... Please keeep it up.

If you are intersted in watching some drawings that this work has inspired me, please drop me a line to Ludo_Mentis@msn.com, I would love to share some of them with you.

Thanks for the "images"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
stupid brain dead slut.

Stupid is not erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous