All Comments on 'The Taking of Jean'

by Xamphos

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Now That Was Fun

Not, not big on wreaking familes and rape, in real life people would go to jail and divorce but your fantasy, I'll skip the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Don't poke the stick at the dog, no matter how big

Was a slow build but once the action happened....hot, fast and furious, hope Gram gets a little "ME" time before he goes, also I can see some more audits cummin'

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what a short

and simple minded fantasy. what should we enjoy here. dumb assholes who still are little teenies at the age of 40 to 50 or sombody who says she has the best orgasm eventhough she is so drunk she could not even walk? really erotic , the rest that does not fit does not add anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Stupid is as stupid does

Sorry this was pitiful. Not badly written but the woman described is plain pitiful as a human being. And the idiots that fucked her she needs to meet later with a pistol and kill each and every one of them. It is also obvious she should never go home and just divorce her husband immediately anything else would be criminal in nature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

This is what should happen to women while out of town for work. Hubby never needs to know. She will should be used by some big blacks next time. She will also be begging to go back and get it again. While at home life goes on as before.

invisibleink_eraserinvisibleink_eraserover 14 years ago
Really good

I like how you emphasized Graham's motivation for what he did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent Effort

I rarely give a story a 100 rating, but the character development and convergence were truly outstanding. Rates high on the peter-meter too..........

Consider adding a second installment where Jean is blackmailed into additional submission, and perhaps even a third installment where her husband is eventually drawn into the fold as her full-fledged cuckold..........

By all means, ignore the self-righteous troll brigade here. Like most small thinkers, they can't resist spreading their narrow-minded misery upon anyone or anything that doesn't closely adhere to their belief systems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

Well developed story line.....great build up....hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Good

Well done and welcome back. All your stories have been pretty good and Hard Times was the best. Any chance for a followup with that beauty? That had the potential for several chapters in my opinion.

FellowTravellerFellowTravellerover 14 years ago
Paer Four of this Rape Saga

while taking a sjhower afterward, the (fill in the blank with the name of the rape victum) felt overwhelming revulsion at the thought of the brutal gang rape just perpetrated upon her.

Shw called Ken her husband who immediately caught a flight (fill in blank of this town where rape occurred).

During the course of the day following, Ken bought a hand held taser unit as well as a 120guage pump shotgun. he also looked up his former specia forces buddie, a man named Nathaniel Nefro. Nathanile had developed a taste of gang rape of white pigs who had jsut preciously raped married women.

more to continue

jz

that mass murderer freak, who rode the lightning down in Florida, erad pron jsut like this porn. The rape fantasy stuff. He went on to rape, murder then rape again, dozens of women. I am not usually so "moralistic" but evidently this story rattled my cage. congrats author, you done did a good story concerning involuntary rape. kudos even. fini

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Guess again

Well written. You described the wimp very well, the assholes perfectly, her reluctance extremely well, NOW,sequel, Epilogue or next chapter...She calls her husband, the police, the hotel manager, talks to the wimps employer. If all fails, hubby does his thing...and it ain't nice. You displayed her as honest, loving, faithful and loyal, now give her back her respect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great development of characters....

but you totally blew the plausibility meter. I wish male authors would stop fantasizing that women have orgasms and change their reactions during a rape.It kills the fantasy, because fantasies only exist as an appendage of reality. Only way this will work is if in next chapt. you have her realize her inner (and extreme) masochist-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The only authors that pretend

women can be raped and end up loving it are sad, pathetic little boys who have absolutely no sex life. I personally would not hesitate slicing your throat for just writing about such disgusting and illegal behavior. This is absolutely no different than a story about a guy that walks down the street, sees a young school girls, pulls her into the woods and rapes her. By condoning, by advancing such behavior you CONTRIBUTE TO IT! Feel good about yourself Xamphos? Somewhere on this planet, one more innocent woman will get raped by one of the sick fucks who got exciting reading your filth... does that get you hot? To me, and most of the population of this planet... YOUR ARE SCUM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I thought this was hot and I'm female. Seriously, what do people reading this site expect? It's fantasy material, i.e. not real life. To those who criticise the idea that she ended up enjoying it, would you prefer it if the author described in detail the excruciating pain and discomfort she was going through - wouldn't that be sicker? Before you go moralising, remember you're getting yourself off to smut on the internet like the rest of us here so get off your high horses

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ha ha ha!!! You are a silly author!!!

Go to the hospital, take all evidence of the rapes inform the police and they all will go to prison for a long long time!! What a stupid thinking, people will akt like your pervers fatasy!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous