All Comments on 'The Taking of Lena Ch. 04'

by ablondegoddess

Sort by:
  • 132 Comments (Page 2)
fefe428fefe428about 11 years ago
Thrilled!!!!

Ironically I just discovered this story, and I was a little disturbed to realize that it looked like you had abandoned it and left it unfinished. So as you can imagine, I was thrilled to come to the end and discover that in fact there is a new chapter that is forthcoming any day. Who knows, tomorrow is my birthday....maybe I'll luck out and find out a birthday present.

I really am enjoying the story though, and I hope that Renz will be able to open up his heart again to Lena, and she will be able to forgive him for what she feels he's taken from her and and ultimately open her heart to the new life he's giving to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Beyond Hooked! PUBLISH!!

I keep checking back every few hours at this point for the new update but what makes me sad is that after this new update it may be a whole year before the next one comes. Its almost terrifying. I don't know if I could wait.

DragonEmperessDragonEmperessabout 11 years ago
yay!

So excited for the next chapter! I realized a while ago that you had large breaks between your story telling but I kept hope you would continue. So happy to see you are adding a chapter to your story soon...hoping that maybe there won't be such a huge break between posts but always happy to see more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wtf? We don't need a part five! Have you no imagination???

Beautifully written, and this is not an insult, but it did remind me of Mills and Boon, I used to find those books hot! I don't care what anyone says. Looking back at them now, i can see how antiquated they came across. This isn't much different, but I like it none the less.

For me, primal is key...primal sex is just so fucking hot. Anyone on here moaning about Renz being a rapist, cad, bastard and all the rest, you seriously need to get fucking laid! Pun intended. Your on a website titled " forced sex stories" are you fucking retarded? Why the fuck are you here, why don't you go sit and swivel and get a life, we don't want you here. Piss off.

Further more, I'm a friggin lesbian and this shit is hot! I love the ending, another part isn't necessary " if it ain't broke don't fix it!" I'm sure we can imagine the rest. Renz has a soul and he loved Lena before he even realised he loved her.

The part where he fucked her with no inhibitions took my breath away.. Wow really turned me on. Too hot. I may read that every night until I find a partner and then I may still read it haha! Awesome. That's a book in my opinion, I just can't fault it.

People shouldn't be so dum on here though, your clearly a writer. You don't write like that with no experience, but thanks for sharing. Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
???

where's chapter 5?! ablondegoddess said she submitted it last 4/30!! dammit! literotica's acting up again!! jeeez! this is just like what happened with titania's Possess me series. aaaargh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
New chapter...

I think we've been lied to. It's been over a week.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Waiting....

Please post the next chapter.........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more please!!!!

I need the next chapter . Your a gifted writer . Chapter 5 please .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loving the story...

please, please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
excellent

this is what is going to capture your reader

LuckiLionLuckiLionalmost 11 years ago
After all ...

he really does seem to care for her.

Actually I felt better for Lena after this chapter.

I'm already curious how this will go on.

Eve86Eve86over 10 years ago
I Hate Renz a Bit Less

Aw, he cried! It always gets me when hard men cry...and after sex! Holy crow, I can almost overlook his asshole-ness! Almost. Forget. I need some more sucking up.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
WOW

I love this story so much, the end of this one chapter so sweet, can't wait for more. Thank you for writing this story with these characters!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yay!

I was getting sick of Renz's ego but this was perfect. It shows he's not just about obsession. He has a heart :). I'm also glad that Lena has some backbone. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Favourite chapter so far

I thought he was callous bastard turns out he has a heart.......awesome characters and story

xoxo

Ana

LindsubLindsubabout 10 years ago
Interesting, but...

I'm afraid that within this story, Renz's a) abrupt concern with what Lena might wish fr herself and b) his sudden ability to actually empathize with her are so out of nowhere as to be highly implausible. 'Saved her from a failing estate?' Does Renz actually believe that? If he ever thought so in the preceding four chapters, I've missed it. He is even so completely out of touch or else utterly apathetic that it surprises him that Lena is so miserable. I realize empathy may not be his strongest trait but seriously: he rapes her, blackmails her; forces seduction on her via forced pleasure, and remains silent while she is about as humiliated and despised as a woman can be in this setting in the eyes of those she loved. It's a big honking mystery even to a self-absorbed, obsessed narcissist that she be unhappy?

LustDominaLustDominaabout 10 years ago
Oh My God!!!!

Thats all I have to say!! Oh My God!!!! that was intense!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lovely

Well done!

SouthernSamanthaSouthernSamanthaalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!

Heartwarming, well written, beautifully written, articulate, brilliant. Some of the absolutely very best writing I have ever read in any forum.

savage12ksavage12kover 8 years ago
excellent

I'm loving the direction this is going. She is teaching him how to be human while he is teaching her how to be a woman. I have high hopes for this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"Tale as Old as Time..."

"True as it can be"

barely even friends...

then somebody bends...

unexpectedly...lol I can hear this song playing in the background

Kind regards,

Pongman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Navel

I'm so sorry, but I must say it: it's spelled navel, not "naval".

Naval pertains to a navy, that branch of the military that operates at sea.

It's a personal thing. It's not the first time I see this spelling mistake and it honestly drives me nuts.

cremecremealmost 5 years ago
I've always loved this ending

Lena put the pussy on him!!

LustrousEntice666LustrousEntice666over 3 years ago

I love how Renz reached out Lena. Letting her decide on where she's more comfortable. How he tried his best to adjust.

SoftKtty24SoftKtty24about 3 years ago

Ahhhhhh...I need a cigarette...whew!!! Love this story, yes catching my breath. Definitely going to use this visual when I am taking care of my itch. Ahhhhhhhhh

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s like a new rendition of beauty and the beat. Just with more sex. 😂😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this! The tables are turned and Lena gets to have sex exactly as she desires! I'm hoping things will continue to get better for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He shouldve called them out. Sterling and Marie should've apologized and asked her to stay and she shouldve left with renz. I think It took a bad turn there. Just that left a bad taste. Idk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That is beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

he slid them off of??? her, her ribs and her navel???, . renz's??? plus many superfluous ofs...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just some constructive feedback. She gives in way too much to her carnal desires and it makes me think she doesn't have a brain - but the problem is that she's way too young (she's 18) and inexperienced to understand how he's manipulating her. It would've been helpful if you had incorporated that in, so she doesn't just seem like a slut. Making a woman orgasm is only a small part of the equation of making her happy.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userablondegoddess@ablondegoddess
Welcome! I hope you enjoy my stories! ablondegoddess.tumblr.com *************************************** It has also been brought to my attention that "The Taking of Lena" is appearing on other websites. I am an amateur author, and Literotica is the *only* website w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES