All Comments on 'The Taking of Lena Ch. 04'

by ablondegoddess

Sort by:
  • 132 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just some constructive feedback. She gives in way too much to her carnal desires and it makes me think she doesn't have a brain - but the problem is that she's way too young (she's 18) and inexperienced to understand how he's manipulating her. It would've been helpful if you had incorporated that in, so she doesn't just seem like a slut. Making a woman orgasm is only a small part of the equation of making her happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

he slid them off of??? her, her ribs and her navel???, . renz's??? plus many superfluous ofs...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That is beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He shouldve called them out. Sterling and Marie should've apologized and asked her to stay and she shouldve left with renz. I think It took a bad turn there. Just that left a bad taste. Idk

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this! The tables are turned and Lena gets to have sex exactly as she desires! I'm hoping things will continue to get better for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s like a new rendition of beauty and the beat. Just with more sex. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

SoftKtty24SoftKtty24about 3 years ago

Ahhhhhh...I need a cigarette...whew!!! Love this story, yes catching my breath. Definitely going to use this visual when I am taking care of my itch. Ahhhhhhhhh

LustrousEntice666LustrousEntice666over 3 years ago

I love how Renz reached out Lena. Letting her decide on where she's more comfortable. How he tried his best to adjust.

cremecremealmost 5 years ago
I've always loved this ending

Lena put the pussy on him!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Navel

I'm so sorry, but I must say it: it's spelled navel, not "naval".

Naval pertains to a navy, that branch of the military that operates at sea.

It's a personal thing. It's not the first time I see this spelling mistake and it honestly drives me nuts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"Tale as Old as Time..."

"True as it can be"

barely even friends...

then somebody bends...

unexpectedly...lol I can hear this song playing in the background

Kind regards,

Pongman

savage12ksavage12kover 8 years ago
excellent

I'm loving the direction this is going. She is teaching him how to be human while he is teaching her how to be a woman. I have high hopes for this series

SouthernSamanthaSouthernSamanthaalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!

Heartwarming, well written, beautifully written, articulate, brilliant. Some of the absolutely very best writing I have ever read in any forum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lovely

Well done!

LustDominaLustDominaabout 10 years ago
Oh My God!!!!

Thats all I have to say!! Oh My God!!!! that was intense!!!!!!!

LindsubLindsubover 10 years ago
Interesting, but...

I'm afraid that within this story, Renz's a) abrupt concern with what Lena might wish fr herself and b) his sudden ability to actually empathize with her are so out of nowhere as to be highly implausible. 'Saved her from a failing estate?' Does Renz actually believe that? If he ever thought so in the preceding four chapters, I've missed it. He is even so completely out of touch or else utterly apathetic that it surprises him that Lena is so miserable. I realize empathy may not be his strongest trait but seriously: he rapes her, blackmails her; forces seduction on her via forced pleasure, and remains silent while she is about as humiliated and despised as a woman can be in this setting in the eyes of those she loved. It's a big honking mystery even to a self-absorbed, obsessed narcissist that she be unhappy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Favourite chapter so far

I thought he was callous bastard turns out he has a heart.......awesome characters and story

xoxo

Ana

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yay!

I was getting sick of Renz's ego but this was perfect. It shows he's not just about obsession. He has a heart :). I'm also glad that Lena has some backbone. Great job!

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
WOW

I love this story so much, the end of this one chapter so sweet, can't wait for more. Thank you for writing this story with these characters!!!!!!!!!!

Eve86Eve86over 10 years ago
I Hate Renz a Bit Less

Aw, he cried! It always gets me when hard men cry...and after sex! Holy crow, I can almost overlook his asshole-ness! Almost. Forget. I need some more sucking up.

LuckiLionLuckiLionalmost 11 years ago
After all ...

he really does seem to care for her.

Actually I felt better for Lena after this chapter.

I'm already curious how this will go on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
excellent

this is what is going to capture your reader

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loving the story...

please, please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more please!!!!

I need the next chapter . Your a gifted writer . Chapter 5 please .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Waiting....

Please post the next chapter.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
New chapter...

I think we've been lied to. It's been over a week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
???

where's chapter 5?! ablondegoddess said she submitted it last 4/30!! dammit! literotica's acting up again!! jeeez! this is just like what happened with titania's Possess me series. aaaargh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wtf? We don't need a part five! Have you no imagination???

Beautifully written, and this is not an insult, but it did remind me of Mills and Boon, I used to find those books hot! I don't care what anyone says. Looking back at them now, i can see how antiquated they came across. This isn't much different, but I like it none the less.

For me, primal is key...primal sex is just so fucking hot. Anyone on here moaning about Renz being a rapist, cad, bastard and all the rest, you seriously need to get fucking laid! Pun intended. Your on a website titled " forced sex stories" are you fucking retarded? Why the fuck are you here, why don't you go sit and swivel and get a life, we don't want you here. Piss off.

Further more, I'm a friggin lesbian and this shit is hot! I love the ending, another part isn't necessary " if it ain't broke don't fix it!" I'm sure we can imagine the rest. Renz has a soul and he loved Lena before he even realised he loved her.

The part where he fucked her with no inhibitions took my breath away.. Wow really turned me on. Too hot. I may read that every night until I find a partner and then I may still read it haha! Awesome. That's a book in my opinion, I just can't fault it.

People shouldn't be so dum on here though, your clearly a writer. You don't write like that with no experience, but thanks for sharing. Beautiful.

DragonEmperessDragonEmperessabout 11 years ago
yay!

So excited for the next chapter! I realized a while ago that you had large breaks between your story telling but I kept hope you would continue. So happy to see you are adding a chapter to your story soon...hoping that maybe there won't be such a huge break between posts but always happy to see more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Beyond Hooked! PUBLISH!!

I keep checking back every few hours at this point for the new update but what makes me sad is that after this new update it may be a whole year before the next one comes. Its almost terrifying. I don't know if I could wait.

fefe428fefe428about 11 years ago
Thrilled!!!!

Ironically I just discovered this story, and I was a little disturbed to realize that it looked like you had abandoned it and left it unfinished. So as you can imagine, I was thrilled to come to the end and discover that in fact there is a new chapter that is forthcoming any day. Who knows, tomorrow is my birthday....maybe I'll luck out and find out a birthday present.

I really am enjoying the story though, and I hope that Renz will be able to open up his heart again to Lena, and she will be able to forgive him for what she feels he's taken from her and and ultimately open her heart to the new life he's giving to her.

claireacquiredclaireacquiredabout 11 years ago
Can't wait...

I'm SO glad you've decided to contimue this story. I'll be checking back often for Chapter 5. Your story-telling abilities are stellar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Next chapter this weekend?

In case people missed it, the author posted in the Biography section yesterday, saying there should be a new chapter this weekend! I hope that's true, I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Continue

This story NEEDS a ending. Please CONTINUE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MOOOOOOORE!!!

No!! No, no, no!!! PLEEEEEEEASE write more!!! It's so wonderful!! I've been pulled in so completely and I want to know what happens next!! You have some fantastic talent and I honestly teared up when I saw that there isn't another part. Not only is your story erotic, but it is so well written that I just want to know about the characters!!! Truly remarkable talent. Please write more!!!

soclosesocloseabout 11 years ago
Wonderful

This is a wonderful story. I hope you are going to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
please finish!

wow, although it is only 4 chapters long, this saga is one of my favourites of all of Literotica's stories. It is interesting, enticing, exciting and heart-warming. I urge you to consider finishing the story as I am painfully intrigued to know how their relationship will play out! Thankyou so much for your beautiful words.

DixieBabeDixieBabeabout 11 years ago
Grrrrrrr.......

Please don't get me wrong, I love Literotica and the fact that there are some truly, truly talented writers, posting genuinely well written stories on here, for free. HOWEVER!!!! I hate that I the really into a story and it truly pulls me in and I'm absolutely loving it, then BAM!!!! It's the end and the author hasn't posted anything on it in forever. SO DAMN FRUSTRATING!!!!! And I have a feeling it was about to really get good!!!!!! Argh!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just Beautiful.

Looking at the comments, I can see it's been a long time since this chapter was posted. It is just beautiful, and I would love to hear Renz's point of view of the day's events.. I hope you will still be updating this story, it would be wonderful to see it continued, please please take pity on us :). I love both characters and would absolutely love to read on. xxx

claireacquiredclaireacquiredabout 11 years ago

I hope that you will consider finishing this story. I really enjoyed it and would love to know how you would have it end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More!!!

WOW!! Absolutely love your writing!! Can't wait to read more!!

gaelen33gaelen33about 11 years ago
More!

More more more please! It's so well written and deliciously sexy :)

UrgoddesslindaUrgoddesslindaabout 11 years ago
Waiting for next

When or if?

Lovingwriter22Lovingwriter22about 11 years ago
PLEASE....

oh please please update soon!!! I am postively in love with your story...i want no i NEED to know what happens i have never be so enthralled with a story as i am with yours. it is completely amazing and is one of those stories that deserves an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Are you going to continue this story, I want to find out what happens

DragonEmperessDragonEmperessabout 11 years ago
More??

Is there any chance of you continuing the story? Your writing is wonderful! I would dearly love to read more either here or published.

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaabout 11 years ago
amazing!!!

I really hope you come back, this story has so much potential! If you publish it I will definitely be first in line to buy it :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

i wish you would carry this story on, i love it so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please, please, please come back!!!

I beg of you to finish this series and or publish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please Publish!

I love this series and I can get enough of it. I really want it on my book shelf, so I do hops you publish it one day!

sweetone66sweetone66over 11 years ago
Very enjoyable read...

A terrific read, but I too am curious as to whether or not you intend to add more to this story as it seems to be incomplete...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome!

What a Great read. You should submit this to Siren Publishing. You are that good!

madasa123madasa123over 11 years ago
Update please?

Do you plan on finishing the story? I sure hope so, please let us know!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more?

this story is amazing, so hot! i am eagerly waiting for the next chapter.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!

I really hope you continue this story - it's great!

Llyric777Llyric777over 11 years ago
beautiful

This story is absolutely beautiful. Please add to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I really wish you would add to this story too. It is one of my all time favs on literotica. I'd like to see Lena go back to her old employer's estate with Renz on her arm as his lady to get back at all those who treated her so badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PLEASE MORE

I agree with the many other comments on this page, asking for you to continue this story please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!!!

Please continue this beautiful story!!?!! It is absolutely my number one favorite story on literotica AND all other story sites!!!

littledarkonelittledarkoneover 11 years ago
Amazing!

I've found myself really feeling for the characters, the erotic parts simply enhance the story rather than impede it, a great read, and one i can see myself coming back to :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great !

Brilliant story well done and pleeeease keep writing !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Just love it! Absolutely love it--please keep writing!!! Please, look at all the fans you have. Your story's amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NEXT CHAPTER!!

this is amazing. i have this love hate thing going on with Renz and i would really like a conclusion. please please please write more chapter. and soon. you have fans who dont want to wait.

shimberlyshimberlyover 11 years ago
love it

great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i need to know what happens next

I'm loving this story but the suspence is killing me, when's the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
to *why i enjoy ur story*

ur totally right.... u have a point indeed ! but the work is too good in its category anyway to be criticized. plz contact me, im single and looking and miss the opportunity to talk to a smart person. get back !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Characters

It is a rather rare find for an erotic read to have such wonderful description and development of character. You allow your audience the insight into your characters motives and succeeded where so many other stories have failed and come across severely gratuitous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Yes please get the next chapter up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
next chapter?

It's a great story and I can't wait to read the next chapter, so hopefully you write it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why I enjoy your story

You set out from the first letting your readers know that this story line will be an easy romance (heavy on the lust). I hate when I start a story and mid-stream the author tries to change it up and make it challenging. This doesn't make a person a better author. If I want a different type of story, than it is my responsibility to find a different type of author. Not yours to configure your writing style (stick with what you enjoy). You deliver what you promise, THANK YOU!

pontiacwhitepontiacwhiteover 11 years ago
Almost perfect story ending

Stories should not always be wrapped up with a nice, neat little bow on top. The readers' thoughts, feelings, ideas about what WILL happen next, what they'd LIKE to happen are all part of the magic that a good author can induce. He is still a very dominant man who will never likely marry her or give her true freedom. However, at the end of the story, our wonderful author provides a sliver of hope as he allows her to take her pleasure as she likes it. Use your imagination. The author is not supposed to do all the work, especially when they have delivered you to a place where you need to figure things for yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Next chapter please

Outstanding read....please post next chapter soon

rbmlnrbmlnover 11 years ago
next chapter????.

Im enjoying the story and am curious about how its going to turn out. Please submit the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
when the next chapter?

I think you need to finish it. It is a great one, but unfinished story is never be a story. I saw some well-crafted writings but the writers never finish it. It is disappointed to see those, like seeing an abandoned house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Outstanding

This was an outstanding read. I really hope that you plan on writing more for this story. =)

CalligraphyCalligraphyover 11 years ago
The Power of Deception

This is a good story though it is not suited to my taste as I prefer when a woman constantly says no, it should be listened too. I love force, but Lena is right when stating she has no power because she doesn't. She is only given what he is allowing her to have. No matter how much you sugar coat it, Lena is basically going to be a whore. Though she is given a new life, new priveleges, she is actually still a servant except she is being forced to use her sexuality other then her cleaning skills. I see he feels something for her but I do not care. I have no attraction to the main male character. He is what he is. But I do love the emotions in which Lena shows to him. It is a really good story, id like to see what happens next, but as of yet, I am complacent, only holding interest because I want to know what would happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Truly Amazing.

Not only is the plot of the story excellent, but your writing is doing something that not a lot of writers have the ability to do: Making it's readers fall in love with the characters. I can feel a strong sympathy to Lena and, even though I picture Renz as a heart-less conceit, Renz as a misunderstood character. I hope that in the next chapter they'll have a chance to see each other in a different light and begin the start of a new friendlier bond between them :) Update the next chapter soon! <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
As good as books I've bought

I like this....I really, really like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

One of the best I've read here out of all the stories.

rbmlnrbmlnalmost 12 years ago
next chapter

Great story line, when's the next chapter coming out????

princessmumprincessmumalmost 12 years ago
The next chapter ???

Hey loved ur story wondering when are u planning to post the next chapter ?? Waiting for months now !!!! Pls hurry up :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
amazing!

Fantastic! Love the story, loving the characters! Very well written! Its totally xxx rated beauty and the beast stuff (though the beast is human, which is great!). PLEAAAAASE continue!

uluvERD2000uluvERD2000almost 12 years ago
Love it!

Uhhhh....I'm very anxious for your next instaemt. I absolutely love the characters, and the sex! Please please please, continue!

jaafrica73jaafrica73almost 12 years ago

Please continue. This is a really good story.

LovelyLvsLovelyLvsalmost 12 years ago
wow!

Please write more!!! This story starts of simple and sexy and then becomes this emotional monster! I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Damn..

This story is incredible, please continue it. I totally adore Renz, and his animalistic side (though potentially dangerous) is so sexy. The man is sex pure and simple.

HiddenmeHiddenmealmost 12 years ago

Wow. I seriously hope you'll continue this....so good...

middleborofanmiddleborofanalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful story

you are a gifted writer. Please continue your chapters of The Taking of Leana. Love the characters in this story. I read a lot and this is one of the best stories I have read in a long time. Thank you for sharing your incredible gift.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
!!!

Omg please continue!!!!! What happens next???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story!!!!

Please finished your story, your a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This is great!

Love it! When it's finished you should submit it to be published!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
like the others...

I too would enjoy reading more. Thanks for your efforts to date.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE!

i'm dying to know what happens next! :-(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ahhhhhhhhh!!!

Dang it where's the rest?? That was so phenomenally cute!!! Fantastic writing, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I can't wait for part 5! Thank you for your submission, I really like the storyline now that they have started to develop feelings for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Please keep writing i dont want to see this end :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Update

You're a great writer. I would love to see the resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing!

I love this story! Please continue writing. I'm super excited to see chapter 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very very good !

I started reading this thinking it would be a salacious read! While it may have started off that way, I like the direction that this story is going. I can see their relationship developing and pleeeease make Renz suffer abit for treating her so callously in the beginning. I would rate this as 4.5 out of 5. Please continue but not so long in btw chapters.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userablondegoddess@ablondegoddess
Welcome! I hope you enjoy my stories! ablondegoddess.tumblr.com *************************************** It has also been brought to my attention that &quot;The Taking of Lena&quot; is appearing on other websites. I am an amateur author, and Literotica is the *only* website w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES