The Taking of Talora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Talora screamed at the new intrusion, her freed leg kicking desperately to dislodge the troll, but he held her down and looked deeply into her eyes, letting out a low groan as his member trembled within her, and now locked safely in her depths, began to spew its seed.

Closing his eyes, the troll gripped her hips tightly to him, and Talora felt the gushing of his slime into her body. Deep within her, in that place where her pleasure had formed, she felt a part of her body seize the intruding organ and its vile seed and eagerly draw it deeper into herself, into that sacred core where a seed might be nurtured.

He did not move, his nails pressing painfully into her buttocks as he felt himself twitch within her warm depths, waves of pleasure coursing through him as his seed spewed from his phallus in powerful, ecstatic bursts. He groaned softly with every wave of pleasure, and when she moved beneath him he pressed her down into the stone to keep her still, to keep his knot safely tied within her. He might have released her bonds then, and she would not have been able to escape, for the knot filled her as no human ever would, and when Talora tried to pull away it brought a painful ache to her depths, and an almost animalistic response from the troll, who held her firmly in place while he bred her.

A minute passed, and another, and still they did not move. Finally, feeling the last of his release flowing into her passage, the troll released her hips from his painful grip. Limbs tired from the exertion, he felt then a need to rest awhile, but they were still tied together, the knowledge clear in Talora's eyes as tears of horror and pain coursed down her cheek. Sighing, he released the shackle of her right arm and leg, carefully moving her leg over his own and lowering his body, so that he was no longer straddling her, but resting at an angle behind her. Despite knowing the futility of it, Talora lunged forward to move away from his body, and he snarled at her even as she whimpered at the pain of his knot pulling at her entrance.

'It will be half an hour, no more,' he told her, curling an arm around her to play with her nipple. Milk leaked onto his fingertip, and he grinned to himself, thinking of the child who would grow strong from that milk. And there would be a child. He had recognized the presence of kalawort in her system, often given to women to aid in fertility and bringing in their milk early. Whoever had been feeding the girl the brew had unwittingly aided him in ensuring the breeding of a child.

Talora lay on her side, crying softly as the monster fondled her breast, his member still buried deep within her. Every now and then the organ would twitch, or a little shiver would cause the knot of muscle to flex, and small waves of pleasure would ride through her body again. Long, slow minutes passed, the silence only broken by her soft sobbing.

After a while the troll sat up gain, and Talora bit back a scream as the knot pulled at her insides, but he was careful when he lifted her leg and rotated himself again so that he could rest between her thighs. For a few moments, he watched the root of his member where it disappeared into the tautly pulled lips of her body. At the sight he felt himself grow hard once more, and she whimpered as his hard length grew again inside her. The knot had deflated somewhat, and with some aid from his fingers massaging at her entrance, he was able to dislodge the muscle.

He found himself grow aroused again as he watched her taking in the result of their copulation. As the knot released, surplus seed spilled from her depths, thick green slime that she watched with horror as it leaked from her body. But her interest flamed his desire, and he tightened the chains once more to have her spread on the stone slab, a small puddle of slime between her legs where he now hovered, briefly, preparing to enter her. He waited until he had her full attention, waited until her eyes were on his length, still glistening with his seed and the faintest hint of red, and then he sank deeply into her with a grunt, and she grunted too, as he had wanted her to.

And then, despite herself, her body rose to meet his, desperate now for that wave of pleasure it had briefly known. He latched onto her nipple and small pleasing shocks went through her at his lusty suckling, and between her legs, her body gripped his manhood with a desperate hunger, clamping around him and drawing him ever deeper.

This time, when his knot grew, he could not capitalize on the surprise of her own pleasure, and instead he pressed into her again and again, whispering entreaties over her gasps of pain until that inhuman appendage was swallowed once more by her bruised womanhood. This time he did not close his eyes, but held himself completely still as his member pulsed and spurted within her, and he saw the moment that her disgust gave way to something more. At the painful entrance of the knot, and the heated gushing within her, she reached her own peak and wonder filled her eyes, and she spasmed around him, desperately seizing the entirety of his length as her body tightened around him and drew his seed deeper.

Finally, when the last of his seed was spent inside her, he rolled them onto their sides, still facing one another and locked together, and set his mouth at her breast, drinking languidly as he caressed her breasts, her back, her buttocks, and she fell into a deep, exhausted slumber. Eventually, when the knot had shrunk again, he pulled free of her, eliciting a sleepy moan from her parted, swollen lips.

Standing over her, he cast a spell of protection on her and the child that would grow inside her, his child. But he was sorcerer of no mean magic, and in the space of the next hour, he had stolen memories from the minds of each of the keep's sleeping inhabitants. For none had been slayed. They had only fallen victim to spell of the troll and his brothers, with several of the women falling prey to the same experience that Talora had been subjected to. The only difference was, the other women had been sleeping, never knowing the pain and pleasure of a troll's coupling.

But he who had bred Talora had known the moment he looked into her terrified face, that he wanted to see her every expression as he took her. The memory would stay with him, ever after stirring his loins when he thought of her.

She would not remember, not fully. None of the keep's denizens would. And in three weeks' time she would wed Lord Rusten, and he would bed her, and she would be with child. And if that child should be born a few weeks early, well, none would comment on it. With his father's magic and illusion coursing through him, the child would to all appearances be human. Only in the magical mishaps that sometimes occurred around him would there ever be any hint of his heritage, but by the time it had fully manifested, the troll would be back to claim his heir.

But the boy would not be alone in his experience. In a year's time, the keep of Heldenar would be filled with the sound of several squalling infants, all of them born to mothers who could not name nor recall their babe's fathers. Only in the embrace of her husband would Talora sometimes wonder why her body seemed to yearn for something more than the human member buried in her depths. Only sometimes, as her husband rode between her thighs, her mind would conjure an image of a blue-eyed monster, and her pleasure would rise to glorious peaks.

Some things can never fully be forgotten.

12