All Comments on 'The Taking Pt. 02'

by Shadow_chaser

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sad

Almost interesting story. In desperate need of an editor or proof reader tho. 2 stars for creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How Does He Benefit

from having a "girl friend" who is having sex with other men almost every night, and leaving him alone?

dreamer3366dreamer3366over 6 years ago
Totally ridiculous!

he was actively searching for a girlfriend and in being very picky about looks and he finds her only to pimp her out....Stupid. She's stupid for putting up with it. This story is just so moronic that I can't read it anymore. I thought Pt 2 would review the situation and make more reasonable but it just got more outlandish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My take is - very entertaining and a wild fantasy

No its not my fantasy, and no it is not very believable but it is creative. I like it because it is unique and entertaining - even if the people in the story do not seem the most rational. I look forward to more chapters. If there was one thing I would suggest it would be more dialogue or just personal time with the guy and his girl or I guess his ex girl...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A really sad story. It does get hot from time to time but overall it is just sad. This guy is looking for a girlfriend but she ends up getting pimped out by Mandy. Goes this guy even get to have sex with Laura? Seems that Laura is getting fucked 3 or more times a day and gangbanged at least once a week. It is really sad that Laura does not get any breaks either after that one 24 hour fuckfest that she can't even get off the couch without help. Did he or Mandy even let Laura shower before her next set of "dates" that next day? I don't yet know about the rest of the chapters but I am expecting he will eventually gets pushed out and loses everything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShadow_chaser@Shadow_chaser
Hi everyone. I'm Gary, from NC. I love to read and write erotic stories! I love to share my fantasies and realities with like- minded, horny people! I live in a constant state of arousal! I've been posting my fantasies however am in the process of re-writing them into stories ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES