The Taking Pt. 05

Story Info
Corinna's first DP, and Joe's first time with Linda's ass.
1.3k words
4.51
23.2k
13
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,829 Followers

It was now time for the next round. Blue and Green had a very high sex drive, they had discovered it when their next-door neighbor, Mrs. Salason, had initiated them when they were 18. She was a real fuckable piece, 38 years old with big tits, curvy waist, well-waxed pussy, a true hotwife. It was a real hot introduction to their sex life, with her husband away on business, they had spent the day fucking the delectable Mrs. Salason. They had taken her holes over and over. Once they were done with her, she was so well fucked, her eyes had a glow of supreme pleasure as they had taken each of her holes, twice, and stroked out a final load to spray all over her big jugs as she cupped them and rubbed their spurts of spunk all over her generous dairies.

It was now ten years later after that first time, having discovered that previously untapped well of sexual stamina, they were still stallions in bed, their bed partners had been well fucked after each session. With them being between lovers, and the unbridled need demanding, it had been a stroke of luck that they had seen Linda and Corinna, and decided that they needed to take advantage. Linda and Corinna would be well fucked before they were done with them.

''Let's mix it up a bit. Joe, you can get in on this."

Joe was more than eager to do so, and he listened as Blue told him what was going to happen.

"Okay, your wifey is gonna get a DP, while you get to fuck your sister-in-law's tight little asshole."

Joe was all up for it, he'd wanted to fuck Linda's sweet ass since he first saw the graceful rounded curves filling out her bikini bottom at the swimming pool.

Linda moaned, not again, with the ball gag stuffed tightly between her lips, and bucked around behind her head, she could not voice even a word of protest.

Corinna was uncuffed, and Blue lay back and ordered her to mount up. She did so, pushing down until his cock was stuffing her cunt again, she felt the solid press against her cervix. Blue's hands came around and pulled her cheeks apart, Green applied another dribble of lube, and she was about to get the first DP of her life.

Right next to them, Linda grunted as she felt Joe spreading the lube, prepping her ass. He nudged against her, grabbed her hips, and powered his way in. Linda's shriek was held back as he eagerly drove it in, and he started to fuck her ass, his senses reeling with the scene, he was actually fucking the tight sweet ass of his sexy sister-in-law.

Next to them, Corinna grunted as Green nudged against her ass, and slowly wedged it in. He felt the acceptance of her asshole opening up, his cock being swallowed, the load of spunk that Blue had pumped into her helped lubricate her asshole, and Corinna's loud cry of pleasure filled the bedroom, her asshole was highly sensitive, and getting that sensitive hole fucked again was almost too much pleasure.

Green grunted, his cock was in the midst of a smooth, tight, wet pleasure ride, the feel of those lubricated walls, the gripping tightness of her ass was fucking fantastic. She really was a hot ass fuck, and keeping her body sandwiched, they began to pump her in tandem.

Corinna was feeling the totally crazy sensation of being so stuffed. Her holes were a bit achy at the twin penetrations, two cocks plundering her cunt and asshole together, she could feel them rubbing together as they timed their thrusts, she was double stuffed to the limit, then almost emptied as they pulled back, then tightly stuffed again.

Joe was watching the scene, seeing his sexy wife getting double stuffed turned him into a lust-driven beast, and he really started to lay the pipe to Linda's asshole. Linda was getting a long, hard ride, her grunts, growls, and squeals were gagged up as Joe power buggered her with a full 8-inch stroke.

Blue looked over, grinning, and said, "Oh yeah, ride her Joe, give your sexy sister-in-law a good ass fuck, we'll loosen up her tight bunghole before the day is through! Her ass won't be so tight once we're done!"

Oh man, the feel of Linda's tight ass around his cock, her sounds of displeasure gagged back, and sounding a lot like sounds of pleasure as he pumped in and out, fucking Linda's ass for the very first time in his life, was beyond superb. He'd never had his cock in such a tight hole.

Corinna was feeling the rising heat, having her asshole fucked was taking over, and she could feel the denial of her sexuality starting to melt in the heat of her fucking. She started moving with them, arching her back, lifting her ass up to Green so he could ram her ass full, and humping down hard against Blue, enjoying the grunts and growls of pleasure as she got into it.

"Yes, yes, yes, keep fucking my cunt, my ass, make me cum!"

Joe was getting swamped with the sensations surrounding him, and he felt the growing explosion, fuck, it felt like a volcano was going to blow. Hearing Corinna urging her rapists on to make her cum, that did it, he felt his balls, swollen with a full load, tightening up into firing position. Keeping a tight grip on Linda's hips, he felt the rush streaking up his shaft.

"Fuck, gonna explode, gonna flood your hot sweet ass, fuck FFUUUCCCKKKK!"

Joe's cries of orgasmic pleasure filled the bedroom as he burst deep inside Linda's ass, spurting a huge gush of cum, painting her bowels, as his cock went off in repeated ejaculations, giving short, pumping jabs, letting the supreme tightness milk his dick of every drop.

Linda felt the hot wet splatter deep inside, she looked over at her sister, getting a double fuck and enjoying it, what the fuck? Linda had not enjoyed it, it was a little bit more bearable, thanks to having been lubed up extra by the first load that was pumped into her tight ass, but it was no less detestable.

Corinna was feeling pleasure like she'd never felt. The vanishing denial of her sexuality had powered her up, and the smooth, pleasurable feeling of cocks fucking her lower holes at the same time, feeling them rub against each other through the thin wall separating them, really powered her along. The sheer carnal lust and surging pleasure made her body sizzle. She was shaking, almost delirious with pleasure as her body took on the two hard cocks.

The room was filled with the grunts and growls from the guys as they did her, Corinna's cries of pleasure and the wet liquid squelch as her pussy was being pounded, overflowing, gushing juices. She could feel her orgasm race at her, letting out a scream of raw sexual pleasure as her orgasm grabbed her full force. Her pussy and her ass tightened down on the cocks fucking her and started pulsing with orgasmic contractions, becoming the ultimate gripping holes.

"Yeah, oh yeah, so fucking tight, fuck, fuck FUUUCCCCKKKK!"

"Gonna fill you, baby, tight hot cunt, yeah, YEAH!"

Blue and Green jammed in their throbbing cocks as deep as possible, Corinna's body was tightly sandwiched, pussy and ass were now stuffed to the max, and Corinna felt the gush of hot, wet sperm being pumped into ass hole and her pussy, oh fuck, she was cumming, cumming like crazy, she let out another scream of pleasure, oh fuck, it was too good, the feeling of all both holes being plundered, then getting a thick coating of hot cum filling her ass and pussy. She felt the tightness of her holes pulsing and milking at the two stiff cocks, sucking their loads out eagerly, until they all slumped down, exhausted for the moment.

groomleader
groomleader
2,829 Followers