All Comments on 'The Taking Pt. 05'

by Shadow_chaser

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I guess Mandy has a little good in her since she was ok with Laura going out on her own when the time came; and Mandy understood that this was not a long term deal. Wait! What? Why would Mandy not want to keep Laura for good. Mandy is making a ton of money pimping out Laura so why would she give up on such a great deal. This guy as Laura's boyfriend is living out a fantasy? Meanwhile Laura is going to get a loose pussy and prolapsed ass by the time she gets back from Germany (if she ever gets back). Forcing this boyfriend to look at all of that webcam time left no time to go to the bathroom, eat, sleep, or whatever. There had to be a minute or two that he had to close his eyes. And the two girls that provided the condoms? They had to sleep sometime. This is a fantasy but having been fucked for almost 4 straight days will cause your body to give out but Laura was ready for more? I would have liked more descriptions of what they were feeling the next morning after sleeping together with all of that cum on Laura. That situation would have been awkward to say the least. Well, this time Laura did get some food, at least two meals a day but not sure why with all of the cum in her stomach. At least she did get some time to cleanup which is often times not in such stories. And he did finally get to cum in his girlfriend (what is it, the first time in months?).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShadow_chaser@Shadow_chaser
Hi everyone. I'm Gary, from NC. I love to read and write erotic stories! I love to share my fantasies and realities with like- minded, horny people! I live in a constant state of arousal! I've been posting my fantasies however am in the process of re-writing them into stories ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES