The Taking Pt. 09

Story Info
Corinna gets into a lust driven sex life.
1.4k words
4.61
10k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,827 Followers

The next morning, Joe went to work with a nice hot breakfast in his belly, a big smile, and a well-milked cock. He had been awakened when he felt his cock sliding into hot, gripping wetness, and he swam up from sleep to see Corinna, naked and very horny, perched on his cock. It beat the hell out of an alarm clock.

"Good morning honey, I saw your stiff, hard cock, and as your very horny wife, it is my duty, not to mention my pleasure, to milk that morning load out of your dick.''

Joe slid the pillow under his head and feasted his eyes on Corinna's body. The long red hair, her tight 5'7'' body riding his dick, her pert full B cups bouncing gently with the pumping up and down. He reached up, cupping her sexy chest, and worked over her nipples, gently pulling and tweaking, they rose to stiff, rock-hard protrusions, he could hear Corinna's coos and moans as her nipples became fiery red.

Mmmmm, Corinna adored her nipples being toyed with. It made her pussy a pink, wet waterslide, and she started to ride him faster, tightening up her pussy, eager to drain him like a sexy hungry milkmaid. Oh yeah, she could see the beacon of her orgasm approaching, faster and faster it came for her, she was on the verge.

"Oh my God, I'm cumming!", she squealed. "Yes, oh fuck I'm cumming, fuck me, fuck me, shoot it, squirt it, yes, yes, yes, YES!!"

Corinna's voice rose to a shriek, her cunt clamped down tightly around Joe's cock, virtually sucking at his shaft, urging him to explode. The knowledge that he was finally fucking his wife the way a married couple should, seeing his wife's beautiful face in the throes of orgasmic ecstasy, the tight hug of her eager snatch around his throbbing shaft, and the wild spasming of her pussy, milking at his aching cock greedily, became too much, and it took Joe over the edge. His balls let go, he could feel the hot spunk sizzling up his shaft. His wild groan of pure pleasure joined her cries of orgasmic delight as his cock erupted, pulsing and squirting wildly, and he drove up as deep as possible inside her, his spurting cock jerking and throbbing and pumping a flood, gushing thick ropes of cum deep into her delightful tightness. Joe grunted and groaned, squirting 8 thick ropes of spunk deep into her tight gripping receptacle, splattering his load against her cervix, the ripples eagerly sucking his load into her welcoming womb. She squirmed around wildly, letting her orgasm take control of her body, eager to let her pussy milk him to completion.

Corinna leaned forward, her body against his, his cock still buried deep. She could feel his cock, still so eager.

"Mmmm, you are still so hard, so eager sweetheart, roll me over and fuck me some more."

Joe was happy to do so, and when she was on her back, spread open for him, he started to ride her, giving her a gentler, loving ride, the lust burned off, now the love took over. Their mouths came together, tongue-filled swirls of passion that made his cock stiffen even harder, and her pussy slicken up even more. The second time was a slow, loving duet of two bodies, both of them moving towards a shared goal, and Corinna crested 3 times before Joe had built up a load, and with a wild roar, he fired another volley into her eagerly accepting pink hole.

***

After Joe was on his way to work, Corinna was in the shower, reveling in the fact that she was now a sexually awake lady. How in the hell had she ever let herself become so stuffy, so in denial of her sexuality? A hot, crazy sex life was for everybody, regardless of age or marital status.

As if to prove the point, her fingers slid down, seeking the wet heat, and she masturbated wildly, eager for another rush of orgasm, and it came quickly, wonderfully, and made her body light up as it wrapped her in orgasmic pleasure.

Once toweled off and dressed, she made her way to the Adult Toy Box, she wanted to buy the toys she would never have bought before. Her remembrance of getting a DP from Blue and Green made her body tremble, and she found a ponytail butt plug. She imagined greeting Joe at the door with that. Oh yes, that will be so much fun. She also got a 7 inch and 10-inch dildo, a multispeed Rabbit vibrator, she was running hot, a blindfold, a ball gag, fleece-lined handcuffs, and a spanking paddle were also bought. She was embracing a wild and crazy sex life with a vengeance.

***

Corinna was waiting for him when he got home, and when he stepped in and closed the door, he stared at her with a look of amazement. She was fully naked, smiling at her, then she turned her back to him, and he saw it, the ponytail, HOLY FUCK.

Corinna was almost crazy with lust, stuffing her ass with the ponytail butt plug had made her body light up. Oh yeah, she wanted to experience the same sensations she got at her DP, and she looked forward to Joe supplying the other part of the filling. She passed just in front of her husband, sashaying her hips from side to side, the ponytail swished back and forth as she did so.

Joe was just as fired up, he was naked in seconds, and down on the living room carpet, he put her on hands and knees, flipped up the tail, saw the plug part stuffed up her tight asshole, and impaled her. Oh fuck, the feel of her cunt, tightened down by the butt plug in her ass was beyond spectacular. A red cloud of lust descended, and they went at it like animals rutting in the heat of springtime. The rubbing of the butt plug against his plunging cock made his body sizzle.

Corinna was enjoying it as much as Joe was, the feel of the butt plug and hard-driving cock rubbing against each other, her holes stuffed and being used, was making her wild. Corinna was feeling the hot sparks of being double stuffed surge through her. The room was filled with animal grunts, growls, and shrieks of pleasure, as they fucked each other in a frenzy.

Corinna let out a full-throated scream as she went over, her tight holes were pulsing and spasming in time, and Joe was quickly joining in, his cock went off, the sweet velvet walls of her pussy sucking and milking hungrily.

Corinna pulled away, told Joe to stand, as he did so she took the correct position of a subservient cocksucker, on her knees and ready to service a demanding dick. She sucked his cock in, eager to make him cum again. Her mouth molded around his cock, she knew how to suck, and his cock rose right back up to full. She tasted her own juices and Joe's cum coating his cock shaft, and she hungrily sucked it in.

Corinna felt every ridge of his cock as she swallowed him, and she sucked harder, wanting the wet spray of spunk to cover her tonsils.

She paused just long enough to purr, "Grab my head and fuck my face!"

Filling her mouth again, she felt the lust surge as Joe did exactly that, he started to pump her mouth, using it like another tight cunt to explode into. Corinna snaked a hand down to her pussy, and started to pump her cunt, feeling the wet squishiness of Joe's just recent deposit. She was in a wild rush, being used, getting raped, getting fucked, it was pushing major kink buttons in her mind. She started to flick at her clit, eager to explode.

Joe was feeling the wild rush as he fucked her face, one of her hands was coaxing his balls to explode, while her other was taking care of her sizzling cunt. He heard Corinna's muffled grunts, her mouth tightened down on him as she tumbled into orgasm and Joe grunted, drove his cock in as deep as possible, and painted the back of her throat with another volley of thick cream.

Joe picked her and carried her to the bedroom, eased the butt plug out of her ass, and lay sprawled out. As they drifted in the afterglow, Corinna smiled. She missed having the plug where it had been, she had a feeling she was going to be plugged a lot more. Just wait until Joe sees all the other things she had bought. He'd be running so hot, just like she was.

groomleader
groomleader
2,827 Followers