The Taking Pt. 13 - Final

Story Info
The finale of Corinna and Linda's discovery.
1.6k words
4.62
8.6k
6
0

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,836 Followers

Corinna was relaxing, waiting for Joe to come home and use her again. She felt the decided tickling right between her thighs, it had been a hot, fun afternoon.

After the two sisters had set themselves to right, Corinna knew what Linda needed. She had taken her sister to the Adult Toy store, and loaded up a shopping cart with exactly what she had bought, just a few days ago.

"Brice is going to love it, guys like their ladies to be sexy, and kinky to them! They follow the saying that a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes, and does her whorish best. Joe can't get enough of me, now that the old, puritanical bitch that I was, is no more!"

Once that was done, it was off to the Night Owl lingerie boutique. With a nod from Linda, Corinna gleefully went through the store, bustiers, teddies, baby doll nighties, crotchless panties, garter belts, and stockings, she was getting Linda set to jump into the deep end.

Back at Corinna's house, just before they parted, they were in a tight clinch, tongue-filled swirls of passion and moans of pleasure rose up.

Once they broke the kiss, Corinna cooed, "Remember my loving sister, if it gets to be too much mental strain, focus on what we did today, and let the pleasure chase away the bad old memories. And, if you need some more positive reinforcement, I'll be here to provide that for you. Now, go home, get yourself ready for Brice, and rock his world!"

*****

Once back home, Linda took a look at what Corinna had bought her from the Toy Store. Her face blushed as she saw a 7 inch and 10-inch dildo, a multispeed Rabbit vibrator, a blindfold, a ball gag, a ponytail butt plug, fleece-lined handcuffs, and a spanking paddle. The blush was quickly replaced with a hot pulse of needy lust. Oh yes, that will be so much fun.

The hot lingerie from the Night Owl boutique kept the heat going. Bustiers, teddies, baby doll nighties, crotchless panties, garter belts, and stockings in assorted colors. She tried on the red baby doll nightie, red crotchless panties, and red, thigh-high stockings, she felt the trembling need as she looked at herself in the mirror.

Seeing herself clad so wantonly, she knew that not only was she going to greet Brice at the door like this, she was going to take that ponytail, and stuff it where it belonged.

*****

Brice stepped in, closed the door, and stopped dead in his tracks. Linda was a few feet away, clad in the sexiest undies he'd ever seen. That red baby doll nightie, a set of red crotchless panties, and the red thigh stockings, she had a lust-filled smile. She stepped forward, turned her back to him, and his eyes were staring as he saw the butt-plug ponytail swish from side to side with the movements of Linda's high, tight ass. She snapped her hips back and forth, enjoying the knowledge that Brice was watching it like a hawk, then she turned to face him, coming close and pressed gently against him, and let her hand groping at the cloth-covered bulge, feeling her lust climb as his cock surged up under his trousers.

"The curse is done lover, and I am so horny I can't see straight!"

She unzipped him, and in the foyer, she took to her knees and went after his cock with her lust-fueled hunger, making Brice pant and moan as her mouth took a swirling hot ride on his pole. Brice was pleasantly surprised, Linda was hotter and bolder than she'd ever been before. He knew that she hated blowjobs, and yet here she was, swallowing his dick like a sex-starved slut.

Linda was cueing in on all the pleasures of sucking cock that she had disregarded. Letting her full, wetly sucking lips slide up and down, the sensation of soft silky skin over a hard prick going in and out of her mouth became more and more arousing. Her mouth wet with a rush of saliva, she eagerly applied her cock sucking ability to Brice's dick, making him moan as he rode wetly in and out of Linda's eager, wet mouth.

Brice was thinking that whatever happened, he was all for the changes, and he was caressing her red hair, his cock being vibrated as Linda was making a humming sound, and he felt the cum hit the boiling point.

"Fuck, oh fuck yeah, gonna cum, gonna fill your mouth baby!"

He wanted to warn her as he half expected for her to pull away, and finish him off with her hand, but to his pleasant surprise, she just sucked hard, swallowing him deeply, and his cock erupted.

Linda felt the first pulse, and she swallowed him all the way, feeling the lust-filled pleasure as his first creamy blast flew straight down her throat. She pulled back, and 3 thick ropes painted the roof of her mouth, two more thick blasts spewed all over her tongue. Her mouth full, she quickly swallowed, and let the spasms milk out all the last dribbles, she did not want to miss a drop.

She led him to the bedroom and ordered him on, to worship her tits, and her cunt, just like Corinna had done. He was eager to take orders, and her body was sizzling with lust as she was getting exactly what she needed.

He rose up, her pussy still pulsing from the orgasm she had enjoyed via his tongue, she quickly spun herself into a doggy style position, and let out a loud gasp of pleasure as Brice took advantage, she was quickly penetrated, his lust-fueled cock parting her, and he surged in, his 6 inches buried as his balls smacked against her pussy.

She let out a moan as she was stuffed in both holes, but she cued in on what her loving sister had done, think of her taking her body just like this, and her lust surged.

She felt his hands grip her hips, and she purred, "Mmmm, fuck me, baby, fuck me hard, I want all the hot spunk, I want to feel you squirting deep inside me. Let me have it!"

Brice was happy to do so, god, seeing her ponytail curled up on her back, and the feel of her butt plug rubbing against his cock on every plunge was fucking amazing, and he rode her with a hard, eager lust, his cock enjoying the tight grip of Linda's sweet cunt.

Linda was feeling wild rushes of pleasure, the feel of both holes filled, and the rubbing together was beyond amazing. Her husband was taking her, not some rapist, and she was free to be the hungry whore that she could be when the clothes were gone.

"Give it to me! I want it all, fuck me hard just like a living sex doll!"

Brice did exactly that, his cock throbbing, getting ready. He felt the hard jerk, prick swelling with a massive urgency, and with Linda letting out wordless cries of orgasm, he felt the burst, and his spunk filled load jetted into Linda's eagerly accepting cunt, ejaculating over and over, in the grip of the most power-filled orgasm of his life.

*****

Not too far away, Corinna was ass up, tied to the headboard with silken cords, grunting into her ball gag as Joe wielded the spanking paddle.

WHAP...WHAP...WHAP...WHAP

After 10 strokes, Corinna's ass was warm and glowing, getting paddled had driven her arousal crazy, and she let out a muffled growl of pleasure as her ponytail was stuffed up between the cheeks.

Joe quickly took position and drove in. Corinna was sopping wet, her cunt was as hot as a furnace, his bone-hard prick spreading open the heat-filled silk. Grabbing her hips, he started to piston in and out. he saw arching her back and moaning into the ball gag as he power fucked the hot, steamy fuck-hole.

Corinna was wild with pleasure, it felt so fucking good, and her pussy quickly blew apart, she felt a second orgasm race at her, and just as she tumbled into a third, Joe pulled her against him tight, and let out a roar as he jetted his built up load into the hot vortex.

They stayed in bed the rest of the night, pausing briefly for a quick meal, before getting back into bed. Joe's cock and Corinna's hot holes were used like fuck toys, more than ready for the task, and Corinna's shrieks and hols of orgasm filled the bedroom several times, and they slaked the long denied thirst of lust.

****

The next afternoon, Corinna introduced Linda to her toys and gave her positive reinforcement so that Brice could use her toys on her. Being ball gagged, tied to the headboard, and getting her shapely ass paddled, before being butt plugged, was unreal, and when Corinna strapped on a 10-inch dildo and powered into her sister's heat, Linda was so warmed up she screamed out her climax in 10 seconds, her body writhing and bucking wildly, as Corinna gave her a power-filled dildo fuck, making her cum over and over, until she flopped down, gasping.

Corinna pulled out, switched the dildo around, and powered it into her own pussy. Her sister's juices had it nicely lubed, it was a spicy thrill to feel the juices of her sister's lust being powered up into her. She saw Linda watching, her eyes glimmering as Corinna peaked, shrieking out in orgasm as she came, her pussy clamping tight to the plunging rod.

*****

Linda introduced Brice to her toys, and each one brought a rock-hard cock and power-filled fucking, Brice and Linda became a very happy, satisfied couple.

Similarly, Corinna was just as happy, as she gave herself up to Joe, making the marriage the best it had ever been.

The sex-drenched afternoons that the sisters would get together, and pleasure each other, well, they kept that to themselves. After all, girls are allowed to have some secrets.

THE END

groomleader
groomleader
2,836 Followers