The Tale of Livia and the Gladiator

Story Info
Roman Lady ravished by the beast of a man.
1.4k words
4.53
12.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The news from Rome of the death of her father came as a terrible shock for Livia, not so much because it was unexpected, for the Senator had been ill for some time, more that it spelled danger, as his high status was her protection against the unfettered ambition of her violent husband.

Livia's marriage to Claudius was not a love match, which was rare in Roman high society, but an arranged marriage between her nobility and his wealth. The fact that by her late 30s, she had been unable to bear children had fueled the violence and hatred that Claudius held for Livia and he felt no reason to disguise his longing to be rid of her.

Claudius already had a string of mistresses and one young slut in particular was marked to be his next wife, a willing victim to cement his legacy with children.

The sound of hobnailed boots echoed down the atrium towards her quarters in the country villa. Two of her husband's guards appeared at the doorway, chains in hand. Livia's loyal slave Tila rushed at the men screaming with a long-hair-pin in her hand, striking one of the men viciously in the shoulder, before he clubbed her unconscious with a heavy fist.

"This is an outrage" shouted Livia as the guards grabbed the gentle Roman lady, roughly chaining and gagging her. She was surprised however that they had not stabbed her to death there and then, but Claudius was far too clever to simply murder her in cold blood. No doubt he had plans to destroy her in some other way, so that her disappearance from society would be welcomed and forgiven.

When Livia awoke, she was lying on a rough cot in the corner of a dark room. The only light was a beam of sunshine coming down from an open skylight, showing moats of dust in the sultry air. Her arms and one leg were free, but the other was manacled by a chain to the heavy bed. She could not free the manacle and struggling just caused it to rub painfully against her shin.

A day and night passed slowly with only bread and a flask of water thrown to her through the doorway by a guard. There was a bucket in the corner where she could relieve herself, but apart from a rough rag on top, there was no sign that this would be emptied. Livia wept quietly, but although she had always had the comforts of riches and privilege, she had endured emotional suffering throughout her life, so would face this new challenge with a strength that had grown within her.

As the second evening was drawing-in, Livia heard a commotion outside and drunken laughter coming closer. The bolt of the door to her little cell was drawn back and the door kicked open violently, followed by the stink of rancid wine and sweat from one of the guards: "Get in their and fuck her hard" he said to the hulk of a man standing next to him. Pointing to Livia with the butt of his whip, the guard gestured at his large companion to enter the room: "I'll be checking and If you don't hurt the bitch, the boss will hear about it and that will be you fed to rabid wolves, you bastard Gaul".

Livia immediately recognised the man in front of her, the frightening figure of Callantus, one of her husband's prize gladiators, a vicious killer with over ten victories in the arena.

Livia now knew her husband's evil game; she would be ravished and dishonoured by a gladiator, the good name of her family dismurched and disgraced, then she could be quietly disposed of without consequence.

As the enormous, muscled warrior approached her, naked apart from a crude loin cloth, Livia shrank into the corner of the bed in fear. She had been a virgin when she first met her husband and that feeble, unattractive man had been her only lover.

"We have no choice in this mistress, or they will kill us both" said Callantus in a deep and accented voice. He approached Livia quickly and grasping the top of her green silk dress with huge hands, shredded the expensive and delicate material with a single violent rip down the centre. Livia shrieked in shock, her ripe breasts bouncing at their sudden release. She placed one hand to cover these and the other to her pubic mound in a pointless effort to protect her modesty.

The hulk of a man then pulled away his loincloth to reveal a large, tumescent penis bigger than anything that Livia had ever seen. Callantus started to tug on the shaft causing the organ to swell further to a huge erection with a throbbing, pink head.

"Turn over" he ordered, grabbing Livia by a slender arm, twisting her around and pressing down so that her head was on the rough bed and her bottom arched in the air; her slit was clearly accessible to the rampant gladiator.

Thick fingers probed into Livia's tight pussy and she whimpered at this painful and humiliating intrusion. Livia could hear Callantus spit onto his hands and prick, rubbing the sticky liquid onto his cock and her labia in a crude attempt at lubrication.

Livia screwed her eyes closed and braced herself at what she knew was coming, but she had not expected the sheer shock of the huge girth as he eased his massive cock into her. She felt completely filled and stretched to bursting at the size of this enormous organ.

Callantus wasted no time by pumping into Livia and she gasped loudly as her whole world focussed on her pussy as it was stretched and pulled back and forth by his barrel of a prick. As a natural and involuntary protection her vagina began to lubricate, easing the initial extreme discomfort.

As she was being pummelled roughly from behind, she could hear Callantus moan deeply and feel him stroking her body as if making love to his woman, rather than simply ravaging a stranger. Livia knew at that moment that he was not just a savage beast, but a man, and this revelation came as a relief that washed through her.

She had never had such a male inside her and as the huge cock thrust deeply in and out, she suddenly felt a gush of her own juices and an immediate turning from pain to pleasure. Her pussy lips and clit were being banged by Callantus' hairy balls and pubis, which caused exquisite shocks of pleasure that pulsed through her and she started to yelp at each slapping impact.

The pumping went on and on and on, tight vulva stretching back and forward, Livia's sensitive clit pounded mercilessly, until suddenly, she was wracked with such unexpected spasms in her pussy and throughout her whole body that she cried-out uncontrollably. At that moment, Livia, who had never had an orgasm from sex with a man, had found a whole new world of ecstasy.

Livia wished this pleasure could go on forever, but she knew the signs, as Callantus' thrusts grew harder and faster and his groans became louder. The thought of this rough man exploding inside of her caused shivers of anticipation and she thrust her bottom back at the gladiator matching his increasing rhythm.

With a final, few, hard thrusts, Callantus roared like a lion, his cock blasted spurt after spurt of fertile man cum deep into Livia, splashing through her love tunnel and filling her to the brim with warm, white sperm. This had Livia contorting and screaming as a second rapturous orgasm pulsed through her in spasm after spasm.

Callantus' huge frame collapsed upon Livia's slender body, both drenched in sweat and panting heavily. The powerful gladiator nuzzled Livia gently on the face and neck and she knew that despite the rough nature of their union, she had made him her man.

The door of the cell burst open and a drunken guard burst-in, swinging his whip at Callantus' strong back. At the sting of the blow and as quick as a lightning, the lythe gladiator was on his feet and turning, his huge fist arching forward at tremendous speed. It struck the startled guard straight in the face, smashing his nose and sending him barreling back out of the door to impact the wall beyond with a sickening thud.

Callantus left the room leaving Livia to pull-on what remained of her ripped dress. When the gladiator returned, he was wearing the dead guard's dark red toga, which was a tight fit due to his large size. He was carrying a gladius sword and some keys. Unlocking Livia's manacle to free her sore ankle from her chains, he scooped her into his strong arms and carried her out into the light...