The Tale Of The Ghostly Ass Eater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the heck is that?" whispered Josie pointing at the hallway behind them, the light seemed to be moving towards them.

"Holy shit!" shouted Gretchen as she ran down the stairs, pulling Josie behind her.

"No wait! We need to capture it!" protested Josie as she was tugged backwards away from the approaching light.

They stumbled down the stairs rapidly, Josie protested through muffled screams as Gretchen held her hand over Josie's mouth. The heat was unbearable but Gretchen reached the bottom of the stairs and opened a nearby door, throwing Josie inside and closing it behind them.

"Wow... did you see it?! What was that? Was that the ghost?!" she rambled, a look of wild excitement on her face.

Gretchen sat down on a table in the corner of the room, she wore jeans today and they were not only heavy but the amount of perspiration caused them to stick to her, her little belt of glowsticks was fading. But after just seeing the ass-eating apparition she was not about to take them off yet.

Josie continued rambling to herself about the ghost, talking over every detail with Gretchen who wasn't listening.

"Josie, I think we're either being messed with, or there's something very wrong with this place." Gretchen stated.

"...When I was upstairs earlier and fell over a table, I... swore the table moved in front of me. Also the spirit radio was screaming the same thing." Josie explained, her uncertainty upset even her.

"Do you want to try the spirit radio again?" Gretchen asked, pulling out of her tool belt. Josie nodded and Gretchen slid up a switch on the side of the device, the radio static coming on immediately, the constant cycling of channels was an eerie sound.

"Is anyone here?" asked Josie, mustering her courage.

The radio seemed to ignore her, cycling through various voices and songs between the white noise. Josie repeated herself, "Is anyone there, answer us, please." The spirit box continued to do it's own thing, Josie's expression sank.

"Maybe you thought it said something earlier but it was like, a random pattern or something?" Gretchen posed, but Josie knew this couldn't be. She got up and tentatively gripped the edges of her skirt and gently raised them, exposing her panties which clung to her tightly with the heat.

"...ass." came the radio, Gretchen looked down at the radio in her hand with bewilderment. "Did I...hear that?" she asked.

"...ass." it stated again, unquestionably.

Josie dropped her skirt and the radio went back to cycling channels. "I think this is a very bad day to be wearing a short skirt." Gretchen stated, switching off the radio.

"This is insane, this is the most definitive proof of the paranormal I've ever seen." Josie stated, Gretchen's eyes went wide at the idea, by her standards they'd already gone too far. This was as conclusive as anything she'd ever seen, they'd never witnessed or seen anyone else get this kind of direct proof that something was communicating to them from beyond the grave.

Josie pondered for a bit. "We need more equipment, I've got some stuff back at the office we could use, maybe some motion sensors and a trail camera would help snap some pictures or something." she stated, opening the door and walking outside.

The heat had subsided, a sudden cold snap engulfed the basement. The girls could feel it, Josie's legs went from sweating to sporting goosebumps and the perspiration on Gretchen's jeans was now cold on her legs, she shivered.

"We need to get out of here, there's no way this is a faulty boiler, temperature doesn't change this rapidly." Josie said, adjusting her glasses as she tugged the door to the stairs. The handle wouldn't budge.

"Uh, are you turning it the right way?" asked Gretchen, the cold starting to freak her out. She looked behind her several times as Josie fumbled with the door.

"It's not budging! I didn't even hear it close... I didn't even see a door here when we ran down..." Josie stated looking the door up and down. Suddenly, behind the pane of glass a figure appeared, vaguely human shaped, like a silhouette.

Josie let go of the door and backed away from it. Gretchen raised the camera to get a look at the figure when the radio sprung back into life.

"...ass." it stated once again, instinctively Josie grabbed the hem of her skirt tight. "...offer...ass..."

"It's not going to let us go until we offer it some butt to eat..." said Gretchen, defeat in her voice. She'd gone through denial straight to acceptance.

Josie looked over in horror. "W-well. One of us is going to have to do it." Gretchen grabbed her camera tight. "I'll film it!" a weak smile formed on her face, Josie knew she'd just been chosen. She looked at Gretchen with disappointment as she shimmied out of her short skirt, the cold was not helping her bare legs sit still or in an alluring pose for the ghost.

Gretchen raised the camera and pointed it at her.

"Oh fuck this is embarrassing." whimpered Josie as she peeled off her underwear, and dropping them to the floor.

"...ass.." came the radio once again, a looming shadow formed through the glass pane of the door. Josie closed her eyes and Gretchen backed away holding the camera straight at Josie's plump behind.

"...NOPE!" screeched Josie and she started to run down the hallway, Gretchen freaked out following her when suddenly a table slid into the way, Josie falling over it presenting her behind in full view of the camera. Gretchen ground to a halt and raised the camera again to see a whispery form materialise into a mid-20's woman, dressed in 1960's clothes with a devious look on her face, she smiled at Gretchen as she leaned down toward's Josie who was bent over the table like an all you can eat buffet ready to be devoured.

Josie squirmed and felt her cheeks suddenly grasped by some warm, fleshy hands. She gasped. Mary Stokes lowered her face to Josie's behind and dug her tongue in eagerly, Josie flinched and wriggled around some more as the tongue licked and teased her hole. She looked around at Gretchen who was holding the camera right at the bizarre scene. "For science Josie!" she yelled as Mary Stokes continued to eat Josie's butt.

The feeling was not something she'd experienced before but this was clearly something Mary had a lot of experience in, as Josie was struggling to hold back moans of pleasure as her hole was devoured by the ghostly Miss Stokes. Eventually it became too much.

"Ohhh!" yelled Josie, involuntarily.

Gretchen moved around the table to get a look at Josie's face. "Is it good?" she asked. Josie went bright red, she wasn't used to being filmed like this. "G-Gretchen! Stop filming m-m-myyyy faaaaaace..." she said, her words trailing off as Mary's tongue worked deeper into her.

Josie contracted, twisting up and stretching out as she reached critical point, her eyes staring up into the ceiling as she went over the edge. Gretchen wanted to giggle, she just caught Josie orgasming on film. Josie went limp, relaxing herself as the ghostly face of Mary Stokes emerged from her behind, licking her lips as her youthful human form faded away into the night.

Gretchen stopped recording and stared at Josie. "C'mon slut, let's get out of here." she said. Josie moaned, faced down in the desk.

* one week later *

"You're a viral video star now, you just have to accept that." Gretchen said, watching back her camera work in the incredibly popular video of Josie getting her ass eaten clicked over a million views on pornhub.

Josie's face had been burning constantly for 7 days now, she'd been approached by all sorts of adult film companies as an emerging star and some of her friends had suggested an onlyfans account, but no one seemed interested in the fact that they captured a ghost on film. She sifted through the video comments, loads of them complimenting her plump her cheeks were or her cute orgasm face, but sadly none of them mentioned about the fact that it was a ghost doing the eating.

"They think it's CGI." Josie said, her head hurting.

"Well... we got the money to stay here for another month, maybe longer if the views keep coming in, we'll need more content." Gretchen said, tapping her head to try and coax out ideas.

"OH NO, I'm not doing ANY more stuff on camera, I've ruined my reputation in the scientific community!" Josie shouted, slamming her phone against the desk and pouting heavily as she folded her arms and looked out the window.

"You're known for having the nicest ass of anyone in the scientific community," Gretchen said in an attempt to comfort Josie that failed miserably. "and look, we've been getting invites to check out other places, there's this church that's said to have demon's in it or something, maybe if we keep trying to capture the paranormal, you'll redeem yourself."

Josie lifted up her head from the desk. "Fine." she said, begrudgingly before sinking back down in to her pool of embarrassment.

Gretchen moved the computer mouse over a website entitled "Sex demon lair discovered" and closed the page. She smiled deviously.

12