The Tale of Tyressa, the Lusty Elf

Story Info
A group of adventurers stumble into a trap.
2.4k words
4.6
4.9k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

20 years ago...

"Are you sure this is the right person this time?" Nerilynn asked.

"Yes, yes, I'm sure," Hadron replied in announce as he tuned his lute.

"That's what you said about the last one," Faren said. "We scared that poor woman half to death."

"That...was a bit of faulty intel is all. I'm sure this is our witch."

"Good because I've been itching for a good fight!" Eridmear said before laughing loudly.

"Quiet, you oaf!" Nerilynn reprimanded. "We don't want to warn her."

Nerilynn often questioned the life choices she made that lead to her joining this party. She was a high elf cleric beholden to Erollisi Marr, the Goddess of Love. Like most high elves, she was tall and fair skinned with long, golden hair. Decked out in full armor and wielding a mace and shield, she was fully prepared to get into combat if needed. However, she knew that she would most likely be standing back using her holy magic to keep her friends alive.

Hadron was a human bard with a knavish personality. With short red hair and freckles that he claimed covered his entire body {not that she cared to find out}, he usually had a smile on his face and a cheerful demeanor. However, he was the reason she rarely was seen out of her armor even outside of battle. His roaming eyes often found their way to her bosom, which she had to admit was somewhat larger than typical for an elven female. Still, he was good at his job so she tried her best to simply ignore his advances.

Faren was another high elf. He was a wizard dressed in blue robes. While she had more in common with him, he was often far too serious. Also, it was a poorly kept secret that he favored Nerilynn. But even if she hadn't taken a vow of chastity, his serious personality made him too boring to keep her interest.

Lastly was Eridmear, a dwarven fighter. His boisterous personality truly amused her even though she would never admit it. After all, elves were supposed to dislike dwarves. Barely half her height, the black bearded dwarf was surprisingly strong and a skilled warrior. He was a bit too reckless, though, and would be the one most in need of her healing.

The four adventurers actually did work well as a unit and took on many jobs together. This latest job was a bit different. Several young men in a nearby town had begun acting strangely and one-by-one started to disappear. Some even left long term relationships. It was suspected that a woman who had taken up residence in the town shortly before the disappearances was actually a witch. Unfortunately, more than one woman had shown up during that time. The first one they...questioned turned out to be innocent. But Hadron was sure the house they were approaching contained the real witch.

"Is everyone ready?" Eridmear asked as he drew his axe.

"Yes," Faren answered, "but we need a pla--"

"Let's do this! Bwahahahaha!" With that, Eridmear kicked open the door.

"Oh for the love of--" Nerilynn started as the rest of them followed Eridmear in but suddenly she couldn't speak. Or move.

"Well, well, well! What do we have here?" In front of them stood what looked to be a human woman with long, raven hair in a green dress. She was strikingly beautiful but otherwise looked normal. Except Nerilynn could feel something was very, very wrong. "You must be adventurers! Which means I've been found out. Oh, and you have such dangerous looking weapons. Luckily for you, I'm a lover, not a fighter, so you won't be needing those." Nerilynn suddenly dropped her mace and shield and she could hear Eridmear's axe hit the floor as well.

"Now, it's only a matter of time before someone else comes to see why a party of adventurers kicked in the door of a poor, defenseless young woman, so I'll be making my leave soon. But first, I think I will have a little fun with you!" Suddenly, the woman seemed to shimmer. Then, where she had stood now stood something far worse than a witch. Fully nude with bat wings and a devil's tail, she was actually a succubus! Nerilynn's eyes widened in fear but she still couldn't move or take her eyes off of this demon.

The succubus walked up to Nerilynn and gently caressed her face. "Aren't you quite a beauty? Not as beautiful as me but no mortal is. But I bet you'd look so much better out of all that armor." With a wave of the succubus's hand, Nerilynn's armor and clothes fell off leaving her completely exposed. "Oh my! Looks like I was right!" The demon groped Nerilynn's breasts and she gasped as feelings of lust flooded her mind. She had felt lust before but had never given in to it. But this was like nothing she had ever felt before. Her body felt like it was on fire! No wait, it wasn't her body. The fire was between her legs and it burned so hot that her whole body could feel it.

Then, Nerilynn's gaze turned to Faren, her head and eyes moving on their own. He was likewise nude. The succubus caressed his manhood and it grew to its full length. "Not bad. For an elf. Still, enough to work with." Nerilynn had never seen a penis before. She knew what it was and what it was for but the chaste cleric had never encountered one in person. Then, she found herself looking Faren in the eyes and saw a look of pure lust she had never seen him express before. "You elves try to act like you don't have the same emotions every intelligent creature in this world has. But his weren't that hard to bring to the surface at all. It's so much fun when I can play with someone's actual lust!"

Nerilynn's head turned to the left and looked down. Eridmear was also nude but his manhood was already erect before the succubus touched it. She managed to blink in shock. His cock was HUGE. "My, my, my! Aren't you a horny little thing! Though 'little' definitely isn't the right word here. If you had come alone, I definitely would have had some fun with you myself. And those dirty thoughts of yours! Do you know what he was planning on spending his share of you earnings on? He was going to pay a lucky bar wench for her company and would have paid her extra for the...special service he wants. So while his lust isn't directed at you in particular, he does have quite a bit of it. You might be able to get him to pay you instead since you'll be providing his special service today!" Nerilynn had no idea what the demon was talking about but her lust addled mind was focused on the dwarf's large cock. It probably wasn't THAT much bigger then Faren's but on the dwarf's smaller frame it looked huge.

"Let the games begin! Hahahahaha!" Suddenly, Faren shoved Nerilynn to the floor and was on top of her. He was out of control with lust but so was she so she spread her legs for him, giving him access to the treasure he was seeking. Her thrust his full length into her, tearing through her maidenhood. The sharp pain cleared the lust from her mind for a moment.

This was wrong. This wasn't how things worked for elves. Elves took love and relationships far more seriously than humans did. An elven woman was expected to be a virgin on her wedding night but normally the man was, too. Their love making would lead to a union that would last centuries. Before she chose to devote herself to her Goddess, Nerilynn had dreamed of meeting the elf she would spend her long life with. She had even dreamed of the wedding night. This was not what she envisioned!

All of those thoughts happened in just a moment. As soon as Faren started thrusting, the lust took Nerilynn over, again, and she moaned in pleasure. She found herself wrapping her arms and legs around him letting him go as deep into her as he could. He fucked her roughly and she experienced pleasure she had never felt before.

"Roll her over!" the succubus commanded. The rolled so that Nerilynn was now on top of Faren. Her hips started to move, whether through instinct or the manipulation of the succubus she didn't know or care. But as she started to ride Faren's cock, Eridmear stood in front of her and shoved his cock into her mouth and down her throat. Taking her by surprise, she stopped moving as Eridmear grabbed her ears and thrust in and out of her mouth. But just as she started to gag, he pulled it out. She fell forward onto Faren and gasped for breath. "And now for the special service! Though with you having two of them, I suppose it's going to be an extra special service!" Eridmear moved from in front of Nerilynn. She didn't know what was he was doing at first but she felt him grab and spread her shapely ass. But then, she felt the head of his cock pressing against her asshole. This is what the succubus meant but special service. Eridmear was going to fuck her in her ass! She had heard stories of harlots and women of loose morals doing such a thing. She had even heard of young maidens doing this to preserve their virginity. But this wasn't something an elf would do!

Yet, as she felt his large cock slowly slide into her tightest hole, her eyes rolled back into her head and she let out a long moan. This had to be the succubus's influence. There was no way she could feel such pleasure doing such a shameful act! And while there was pain with her asshole being violated, the pleasure was so much more. Soon, Eridmear was thrusting hard in her rear and Faren was thrusting up into her pussy. Having both of them at the same time felt incredible and she was practically yelling in pleasure.

"Now, I'll leave you to your--Oh?" Hadron, fully nude, walked past the succubus without looking at her. He had a sizeable erection as well comparable to Eridmear's but on his frame didn't look as impressive. Just as Eridmear had done earlier, he stood in front of Nerilynn, grabbed her ears, and thrust into her mouth. Fully consumed by lust, Nerilynn actually sucked his cock as he slid in and out. "Hahaha! You four have fun! Goodbye!" With that, the succubus sank into the floor and vanished.

Hadron had been a step behind Nerilynn and Faren. He had managed to not actually look at the succubus and wasn't caught in her trap. He had planned on a sneak attack but when Nerilynn's clothes fell off that plan changed. He had been lusting after the elven beauty for years. Now, he had a chance to actually fuck her and everyone would simply blame the succubus. Still, he hadn't expected Nerilynn to take everyone at once! The only hole available was her mouth and he would take it. But he fully intended on taking a different hold when he could.

All three men fucked Nerilynn with reckless abandon and she loved every second of it. It wasn't long before her first orgasm rocked her body. But the men didn't slow down so it was the first of several. Hadron was the first man to finish either due to having less stamina as a human or not having the succubus's magic. Either way, he shot his cum down Nerilynn's throat and she kept sucking him. He didn't pull out until she had swallowed it all. Then, he watched as Faren and Eridmear double teamed her. They lasted so long that his cock had grown hard again by the time they flooded her insides with cum. The spell broken, Eridmear fell back and Nerilynn looked barely conscious. Hadron quickly pulled her off of Faren and put her on her hands and knees. Getting behind her, he saw cum leaking from both of her holes. While he didn't like the idea of following after someone else, he was determined to fuck her. In fact, he decided that he wanted some special service, too!

When Hadron's cock entered her asshole, Nerilynn's eyes opened wide. "Ohhhhhhhh!" The spell over her had been broken the first time she came but she didn't realize it. She had been working with her own real lust as her friends fucked her like a whore. Now Hadron was fucking her ass and it felt really good! She actually started to thrust back into him.

Faren watched all of this in horror and disgust. Not only had the spell over him been broken as well, he could sense that Nerilynn and Hadron were no longer enchanted as well. He truly did love Nerilynn and knew that what had happened had been out of their control. The other elves might not see things that way and the church might cast her out but he would have still married her if she would have him.

But now, she was willingly on her hands and knees fucking like an animal. And worse, she was letting that human ravage her ass! And as further proof that she was no longer being controlled, foul words he didn't even know she possessed were pouring from her mouth!

"Fuck my ass! Oh ye gods, fuck me harder!"

"That's it, you elven slut!" Hadron yelled as he pounded her ass. "Take my cock!"

"Don't stop! Don't ever stop. Oh fuck, I'm... I'm... AHHHHHHHH!" With that, another powerful orgasm rocked her body which caused Hadron to fully hilt himself in her ass and fill it with cum.

Spent, Hadron pulled out of her but suddenly was shoved aside by Eridmear. The dwarf had been watching Hadron and Nerilynn just as intently as Faren but instead of disgust, he simply felt more lust. Him fucking her virgin ass while under the succubus's influence had been amazing but watching the high and mighty elf willfully getting her ass fucked like a whore had really turned him on. Before she could object, his cock was once again lodged in her ass. She fell forward but the lustful dwarf pinned her to the ground and continued to pound her ass. At this point, all she cared was that another large cock was in her ass. It didn't matter whose it was.

"Yes! Fuck my ass! I love it so much!"

That was the final straw for Faren. For an elf to let a dwarf touch her was beyond forgiveness. With that, he put on his robe and walked away.