The Talent Scout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything about him was absolutely repulsive and yet he'd just made her feel a pleasure so intense she'd nearly passed out. She never even knew her body was capable of such intense pleasure.

She looked down their bodies, dreading another look at his member, but unable to keep herself from looking... like rubbernecking a car accident. She was glad she couldn't see it. All she saw was his bulging hairy gut, pouring with sweat and bouncing and juddering as the overweight old man struggled to catch his breath.

Emma felt a nearly overpowering sense of shame and disgust at herself, at the fact that she had actually enjoyed and reveled in her own violation. She edged away from the old man when he finally rolled to his back, turned on her side and balled herself into a tight ball.

A thick glob of the old man's cum, streaked with virgin's blood, oozed from her throbbing pussy and soaked into the dirty mattress.

Sobs racked her tiny body and a steady stream of tears poured from her eyes. The makeup she so carefully applied before coming to this "shoot" was completely washed away by the old man's kisses and the sweat that nearly poured from his flabby body.

She heard his breathing finally begin to slow then felt his hand tenderly stroke her hair while he made calming shushing noises and spoke gently to her.

"Shhhh, shhhh, easy now, honey, it's over," he crooned softly.

"Calm down. It wasn't really that bad was it?" he continued, his voice seemingly kindly and compassionate.

Emma finally began to calm, until she heard his next words.

"That takes care of the first five hundred dollars," he said, still tenderly stroking her hair. "But you'll have to come back four more times to work off the rest."

She started to sob again even louder in shame and humiliation, especially when his words sent a shiver down her spine, triggered a spark of pleasurable anticipation in her raw sore nipples and in her tender still-throbbing clitoris.

----------------------------

Kmaf and I are eager to hear from you. Let us know what you think in the comments.