The Talent Scout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thick bulbous head lay sheathed beneath a layer of bunched foreskin that gleamed wetly with slimy precum at the tip. A dry mysterious crust covered most of its disgusting surface.

His cock wasn't big, his fat overhanging gut easily concealed it, but it was thick and had a weird left bend in it. A heavy pubic hair-covered pouch dangled below, bulging with a pair of huge egg-shaped testicles. Compared to most men, his balls were massive, which was probably why his body made so much testosterone, why he was so hairy, why he had such a high sex drive and why he always came so much.

The stench after he pulled down his pants was even more horrendous than before.

It was too much.

Emma gagged and made to stand up then stopped and gagged again.

Thomas bent down grabbed her slender legs and dragged her towards him.

"Oh no you don't," he said, remorselessly pinning her arms down and laying his great weight on top of her to keep her from kicking him in the groin. "You're not going anywhere, baby."

She struggled and squealed in his grasp, fighting with every ounce of her strength and he could feel her large full breasts pressing against his sweaty chest.

"Think of your career," he said, actually enjoying her struggles. "All the girls do it. How else do you think they get ahead?"

She began to tire and weaken, until she finally laid still, her magnificent chest heaving against him as she struggled for air. He braced himself, his hands still on her slender wrists, and took some of his weight off her.

"That's right, it's time for you to surrender your perfect body to me," he said looking into her lovely angelic face.

He noticed her eyelashes and eyebrows were the same color as her golden hair. There was a light sprinkle of barely-noticeable freckles on her flushed upper cheeks, her full pink lips were moist and parted and her large blue eyes blazed as hot as the sun with her hatred for him.

A string of saliva drooled from his open trap and dripped into her golden hair.

"What are you gonna do?" he said looking around with a sardonic smile on his ugly face. "The door's locked, you're tired and I'm stronger than you."

The old man's mocking expression changed, becoming angry and determined.

"You have two choices, Emma," he said through gritted teeth. "You can either give me what I want or you can leave but you'll never work as a model and you'll need to find a way to pay for my services."

He paused for a beat.

"And you can expect the price to double when I tack on extra fees for wasting my time," he finished.

He stared at her menacingly.

"What's it gonna be?" he asked, the ends of his mouth pulled down in a thunderous scowl.

He had no intention of taking her by force and if she decided to leave he'd have to let her go. He'd put everything back to rights, go home, jerk off and wait for the cops to come. His fucking perfect plan would be foiled.

Emma felt trapped. Her only choices were to either cooperate and give the nasty old man her virginity or leave and find a way to pay him back but never work as a model again.

She lay on her back so the tears that flowed from her eyes soaked into her hair. She'd never been good at anything, she'd never done well in school and she'd always wanted to be a model, ever since she could remember. Did she really want to give up on that dream, even if it was tainted and dark?

Could she go through with it? Could she have sex with this nasty old slob? She shivered in revulsion at the thought, but she'd stupidly signed that contract and now she owed him a lot of money.

She stared through the man's ugly face as her thoughts went round and round in circles. She could feel his engorged member pressing against her leg, smearing it with a slimy fluid. It felt hot, hard and wet.

Thomas released one of her arms, worked his hand down to the hot moist juncture between her legs and slid his hand under the flimsy bikini bottom just at the point when she realized she wasn't on birth control and she could get her pregnant.

He watched her close her eyes, thrust her head back and arch her back as his hand immediately found her swollen rubbery clitoris.

She gasped in surprise, squirming beneath him, her body shuddering in a sudden colossal orgasm as his fingers gently manipulated her heated flesh just as thoughts of being impregnated by the disgusting old man roiled through her brain.

"Well... what's it gonna be?" he whispered wickedly into her ear.

He released her other wrist, gripped a large round breast, squeezed it firmly, leaned down, took her nipple in his mouth and sucked hard.

Emma went absolutely wild. Her body bucked and slid against him, her legs splayed wide and her hips jerked, making her pussy quiver against his thick fingers. Thomas struggled to keep his fingers on her button, struggled to maintain the connection so she wouldn't have time to think, wouldn't have time to do anything but cum.

She came in long shuddering gasps, her body quivered and bucked over and over. It seemed to last forever and Thomas didn't let up, he kept his fingers on her clit and rubbed and rubbed. Her pussy was like a faucet so there was plenty of lubricant to keep his fingers sliding maddeningly on her hot pink flesh.

Thomas lifted his head and stared down at her face. Her eyes were closed, she shook her head from side to side and her full moist lips were open. She looked sooo kissable, so incredibly and unbelievably sexy. He pressed his lips against hers, and thrust his tongue in her mouth.

He gasped in surprise as, in the throes of a sudden massive orgasm, she responded. She wrapped her slim arms around his fat neck and pulled him towards her. She passionately returned his kiss just as he'd predicted earlier and reveled at the sensation of her tongue wrestling with his.

Emma was lost in the pleasure of the moment. The fingers rubbing, pulling, pinching, tapping on her clit made her experience the first and most intense orgasm of her life. It intensified as a pair of lips captured her sensitive nipple and sucked powerfully, making her feel as if she were being pulled inside out.

When a pair of lips pressed against hers, she had no choice but to respond, her body demanded it. The demand was inexorable and impossible to deny, no matter that the breath mingling so intimately with hers stank like a sewer or that the body she pressed so desperately tight to hers was grossly fat and slimy with sweat.

OH MY GOD, she thought, WHAT IF HE GETS ME PREGNANT?!

Another, smaller orgasm ripped through her at that thought. The depravity, degeneracy, debauchery of the thought was enough to send her body into paroxysms of lust.

She felt his hand slide wetly away from her clit, part her swollen petals and explore her wet overflowing entrance. She hunched and ground her loins against him as a thick finger dipped inside her only to be stopped by a thin membrane of skin.

It was her still-intact hymen!

Thomas gasped in surprise and smiled into the girl's mouth as they continued to kiss passionately. The discovery was totally unexpected.

An outside watcher would've seen a large-breasted young blonde beauty with her legs spread wide, passionately kissing a disgustingly fat old man who lay half on top of her with one hand sunk into her pink bikini bottoms. It was an image beyond belief.

He felt her tense body begin to relax as the orgasms ran their course and took his hands from her loins. She turned away from him, breaking their kiss, took her arms from around his neck and weakly tried to push him away from her. Her sweet chest heaved as she tried to catch her breath.

Thomas was having none of it. He was just getting started.

His hairy body dripping with sweat, he got on his knees next to her, slapped his palms against his dripping chest and then rubbed them on her slack and nearly lifeless body. His wet palms slid easily along her soft taut skin. He wanted to truthfully say he'd touched every single inch of her incredible body, inside and out.

He took a moment to pull away the bikini bottoms and sat back to admire her fully naked form before slapping his palms against his belly, soaking them with his sweat and running them on her body again. Her head he explored with his mouth, kissing her ears, her slender graceful neck, every inch of her face, even her delicate skull and long blonde hair.

He used his hands on the rest of her. She squirmed under his touch, both disgusted and aroused. The depravity and humiliation of what was happening to her turned her on, though she'd never in a million years admit it, even to herself.

Emma even felt him rub his huge sweaty belly against tummy. His bristly body hair tickled her skin not unpleasantly. She opened her eyes and watched helplessly as he touched every inch of her. She writhed at the unwanted, unexpected pleasure of his caress. His large hands were strong and gentle, sometimes massaging, sometimes barely connecting with her flesh.

She despised herself for the thought, but the old man's hands felt like magic, making her thrash and squirm with pleasure. He paid particular attention to her big firm breasts, the sensitive skin of her neck, her tiny dainty feet and the gap between her silky inner thighs where they connected with her vulva.

It felt as if his hands and lips were everywhere at once even after he flipped her limp body over and did the same to her backside, paying particular attention to her pert round ass and slim toned back.

Every time he discovered something he liked about her body, he sucked a deep hissing breath through his teeth, moaned and pressed his hardened member against her.

All thought of resistance had faded away. She bucked, thrashed and squirmed against his touch, pressing herself against him, gasping and groaning at the unexpected pleasure coursing through her young body.

The old man finally flipped her on her back, pushed her feet until her ankles touched her peachy butt, spread her legs wide, knelt between them and breathed out a foul-smelling sigh over the treasure spread before him, bathing her sensitive pussy with his hot steamy breath and making her whine and lift her loins towards the source of heat.

He was going to eat her fine young pussy until she begged him to fuck her. That would be his ultimate revenge for all the times she'd ignored, ridiculed and insulted him, or failed to even acknowledge his existence.

He looked at her perfect hairless pussy. He could tell she shaved regularly and moisturized. There wasn't a hint of razor bumps or stubble, she was perfectly bald. Hers was the most beautiful pussy he'd ever seen in his life, not that he'd seen many, but it was absolute perfection just like the rest of her. Hell, it even smelled good.

It was flushed dark pink with her arousal and a pleasant musky female scent wafted from its steamy depths.

He slipped a hand palm up under each shapely leg, gripped a slim thigh to keep them well spread and lowered his head. He paid attention to her signals and used his tongue, lips, chin and even his nose to do anything that would to pleasure her. He learned quickly and he was relentless when he found something particularly pleasurable for her.

Before long, he had her shuddering and quivering in the throes of a series of orgasms. He didn't give her a chance to finish one before he drove her headlong into another, then another. Her fingernails dug into his skull as she strove to shove his tongue inside her, her pelvis rotating as she ground her clit against his thick bulbous nose and the raspy stubble below.

The sound of her moans and whines of passion were music to his ears. They made butterflies flutter in his fat belly and his cock pulse and ache with the need to fuck her, to possess her, to fill her with his seed.

That was it. He couldn't take any more. It was time.

Thomas sat up and knelt between her spread thighs. He gripped his thick cock, pulled back the foreskin, revealing the thick bulbous head flushed nearly purple, and lined it up with her bald eagerly-seeking pussy.

Emma laid spread below him, her body weakly squirming at the pleasurable sensations still coursing through her as the last orgasm ran its course.

Her eyes were half open, but when she realized what was about to happen they snapped open, wide with fear.

"N-n-no! NO! P-please, I beg you... don't! Please don't... please..." she stuttered through a raspy dry throat.

Thomas was beyond caring. If anything, her words, her resistance, added to his need even more. He shuffled forward and placed the tip of his mushroom-shaped cockhead at the hot steamy entrance to her pussy.

"This is going to happen, baby," he rasped through clenched teeth, barely able to restrain himself. "Then we both get what we want."

"God, your pussy looks so fucking good," he groaned.

Before this point, Thomas hadn't been selfish. Actually, he'd been the complete and total opposite. Everything he'd done was for Emma's pleasure and only for her pleasure.

But now it was his turn.

Thomas thrust his hips forward slowly, sinking into the squirming girl nearly an inch before he encountered resistance. Her pussy gripped him as tight as a vice but she was so wet and lubricated with their combined fluids that it didn't limit her penetration one bit. She struggled to escape him but she was weak as a baby and he held her down with a large hand pressing down on her mons.

"Get ready, baby," he rasped through a constricted throat.

He brought his fingers to her clit again and rubbed, pulled and teased it and the area around it, making her squirm at the renewed pleasurable sensations, and then he thrust forward suddenly.

That was it. That was the moment when young, busty, beautiful, innocent Emma lost her virginity to an ugly, fat and revolting old man 48 years older than her, a man she despised, no matter how many times he'd made her cum.

Thomas felt the thin membrane stretch and then tear with his first invading thrust.

Emma squealed at the sudden stinging pain and tried to slither away from the old man, but by then he was inside her and sliding deeper.

Her body tense as a board, she closed her eyes and grit her teeth, trying to deny what had just happened, but it was too late. The stinging pain of her popped cherry quickly faded and pleasure took its place.

The thick slab of meat sliding slowly and inexorably deeper inside her churned and ground against her insides. The ridges of the bulbous flanged head raked against her g-spot sending a torrent of pleasurable sparks coursing through her as it slid slowly deeper and deeper through her slick tunnel.

Thomas stopped his slow relentless thrust, pulled back until only the barest tip of his cock was inside the squirming girl, gripped both sweat-slick breasts in his large hairy hands and rammed his hips forward, sinking himself deep in the writhing girl's guts.

Emma threw her head back, mouth open wide in a squeal of pure pleasure, and arched her back, pressing her taut flat belly against his hairy flabby gut and grinding her clit against his thick gray pubic bush.

Thomas completely lost control. His eyes rolled to the back of his head in an agony of pleasure, he let out a long rumbling groan and then hammered his thick cock relentlessly into the girl, mumbling that his ultimate dream had finally come true.

Emma didn't see or hear a thing. Her body was a mass of energized nerves, firing throughout her body like the synapses in her mushy brain. Her hands gripped the old man's furry shoulders, nails digging into his skin, her ankles locked behind his fat pimply thighs urging him to greater efforts and her hips rose to meet his every thrust.

They were an incongruous pair, complete opposites of each other and yet at that moment their bodies were in complete harmony.

At that exact moment, as if of one mind, they clutched each other desperately and their open mouths connected. Their gasping rasping breaths mingled and their tongues battled in their mouths. Their movements were synchronized, their every motion in complete and utter accord with the other.

Emma wrapped her slim arms around the disgusting old man's thick neck, the tickling sensation of his hairy shoulders on the undersides of her arms only served to intensify her pleasure.

She rotated her hips, jerking them in little trembling thrusts, trying to squeeze every ounce of pleasure as the old man's thick cock plowed deeper and deeper into her with every savage lunge.

They turned their heads to try to catch their breaths and Emma realized that she was having raw unprotected carnal sex for the first time in her life and it was with the ugliest, most revolting old pervert she'd ever met.

"OH MY GOD," she groaned suddenly. "I'M NOT ON THE PILL. WHAT IF YOU GET ME PREGNANT!?"

At those words, she came yet again... explosively... inexorably...

At the same time, when those words escaped her lips and her contracting pussy clamped down even tighter around him, Thomas shoved forward one last time and held still, sending rope after rope of his thick viscous semen shooting deep into the beautiful girl's churning, roiling, writhing body.

"FUCK YEAH, I'M GONNA KNOCK YOU UP," Thomas hollered at the top of his voice. "I'M GONNA MAKE YOUR BELLY BIG WITH MY FUCKIN' BABY!"

They came at the same time. Emma's slim sexy body and Thomas' fat gross form were as one at that moment.

He straightened somewhat, still keeping his big sloppy belly on hers and stared down at her beautiful angelic face, contorted in the throes of a monumental orgasm. His balls drew up close to his body while he shot his load deep inside her. His eyes were quickly drawn to her bountiful sweaty breasts, so full and round, quivering and swaying with every motion of her orgasming body.

He could barely believe she was actually cumming on his thick vile cock.

"Jesus, look at 'em... just fuckin' look at 'em," he gibbered and then latched onto a hard little nipple and sucked in as much of the girl's breast in his mouth as he could while his free hand mauled her other luscious tit. Meanwhile, his cock continued to shoot strings of ropy cum deep inside her.

At the feel of his lips on her nipple, Emma, ground her pelvis against him even harder and continued to cum while her high cries of pleasure echoed through the room and her nails raked his back and shoulders.

Her tight, barely legal hairless pussy milked his thick old cock, contracting and releasing, contracting and releasing as if struggling to draw him deeper inside her, mindlessly sucking every ounce of sperm from his huge hairy balls.

At some point, beautiful young Emma had stopped being ravaged by a hideous and revolting old man and become a willing participant in her desecration. Her tight sweet pussy willingly gripped the thick veiny cock that started out stinking, crusty with dick cheese and wet with precum.

His shaking arms couldn't hold him up any longer and his fat hairy torso suddenly relaxed in exhaustion, completely engulfing the small busty teen.

When her orgasm finally ran its course, Emma struggled for breath, smothered beneath the old man's saggy hairy flesh. The sour smell of his sweat made her gag in disgust. She was completely drenched in his sweat, soaked as if a bucket of water had been poured over her.

Thomas rested on top her, his hands still fondling her big tits, his slowly softening cock still inside her while thin runnels of cum drooled from its tip.

His thick veiny cock was streaked with blood from her pierced hymen.

Emma wriggled, pounding her little hands against his flabby ribs, struggling to breathe and trying to push him off her.

Finally, Thomas rolled to the side and Emma gasped and drew in a deep shuddering breath.

Before she could recover, the old man's lips were once again gently kissing a no longer turgid nipple. She looked down at the long wispy hairs he combed over his balding scalp, noting the age spots and red rash while he gently caressed her proud young boobs.