The Talent Scout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His ex-wife hadn't been much to look at even when she was young, but she'd had a great set of knockers. After she left him for another man, he'd really let himself go and now not even the most desperate and ugliest woman in the world would give him the time of day.

His excitement was through the roof. He couldn't remember ever being so nervous or so excited in his entire long life. He'd never wished so much for anything to work. And if he couldn't blackmail her then there was always plan B... to take her by force, although he didn't know if he really wanted to go through with that option.

But having the gorgeous girl alone in a windowless room, in an empty building, downtown where there was nobody around after hours would surely make that choice so much easier. If he went through with it though, jail time would definitely be a fact he'd have face.

He shivered with dread. Maybe he'd just skip that route. Besides, there were a lot of other girls on whom he could try his filthy plan.

When 6 p.m. finally came, Emma breezed into the store in a sweet-smelling cloud of perfumed air. She knew where the store was, she'd been there a few times to drop off disposable film cameras. She and her friends loved snapping pictures with cheap disposable cameras, they were a fun novelty.

She wore the dress she wanted to use for the shoot. It was gray-blue with spaghetti straps, an open back, was very tight around her incredibly narrow waist, ended just above her knees and showed off her amazing cleavage. She normally wouldn't wear anything so sexy, and definitely not alone in front of a dirty old man, but this was a special occasion.

"Hello Emma. Glad you could make it. Come in, come on in," he said pleasantly.

She quivered with premonition as she caught the barest hint of a creepy evil smile on the old man's ugly face before he led her into the back studio.

"That's a very nice dress Emma, great choice," he said with an agreeable smile. She decided she'd imagined the creepy one she'd thought she'd seen before.

Emma smiled back at him and walked around the room, intrigued at the framed pictures on the walls. Thomas had to wipe away a string of drool as he stood close enough to look down her delicious cleavage. Her soft flawless skin bulged up above the fabric of the dress. Her magnificent breasts looked so big and round.

She was absolutely perfect, unspoiled and unsullied.

Not for long, he thought as he shifted his hardened member to a more comfortable position in his ill-fitting slacks while her back was turned.

"Oh my god, is that Anna Wintour?" Emma asked pointing at one of the framed pictures.

"It sure is," he lied through his teeth with a chuckle, his tone matter-of-fact as if he talked to beautiful model every day.

"Some of my discoveries even ended up in Vogue, but I don't spread that around, I'd rather people not suck up to me because of my network you know," he said in a lofty but self-deprecating tone.

Emma was stunned. She really HAD misjudged this old man.

"Well, enough pleasantries," he said, sounding businesslike and ready to get down to work. "You can stand over there and let me snap away. Give me everything you got."

Emma did as she was told and stood in the middle of the small dingy studio. She fleetingly wondered why it was so small and why he still worked at the store, but then she remembered that he preferred working under the radar.

She started out with some regular poses, hands on her hips, winking at the camera, lifting one leg and bending over a little.

Thomas felt himself become hard and then soft as the shoot progressed and was glad the heavy tripod blocked her view of his bulging crotch.

Emma's long blonde hair fell gracefully over her partially naked back as she turned sideways and looked over her shoulder at him, her lean tanned legs were shapely and toned and her huge breasts strained her top as if desperate to pop out.

"My goodness Emma, you're a natural," he said, trying to keep his voice under control as he fingered his crotch.

Emma blushed slightly at the strange catch in the old man's voice.

A sixth sense told her something wasn't right, but she brushed it away and smiled at the flashing camera.

"Thank you, sir," she said, taking a moment to readjust her stance.

As she gained more and more confidence, she arched her back a little while looking more seductively at the camera. Her luscious tits strained against her dress even further, her tender teenage flesh bulged and quivered as she moved. Once again, Thomas readjusted his bulging pants.

He had to contain himself for just a little longer.

"I think we're done with this one. You may change into your bikini and fill out these forms please," he said, his voice raspy as he put several pieces of paper and a pen on a tiny desk in the corner of the room.

Emma walked over and began filling out the forms, one of which was an actual contract that detailed the terms and how much the session would cost. He'd found it on the internet and tailored it to fit his needs. It wasn't the real deal, but it was close enough.

She just signed, dated it and printed her name clearly just below, but didn't bother to read it, assuming it was just like all the other things she'd signed in the past before a shoot. The other papers looked professional but were just a way for Thomas to get her measurements.

He'd been concerned about the contract, afraid she'd want her mom or a lawyer to look at it before she signed, but she barely even glanced at it. Stupid trusting girl, she sprung the trap without a peep.

Thomas took a minute to lock away the "contract" in the cash register before coming back to the studio. That thing was gold and he couldn't take the chance that she'd try to rip it up or run off with it or something.

When he returned, he stepped close and looked over her shoulder with great interest to see what she would put in the 'Cup Size' line.

He almost let out a growl of lust when he saw her write down '32EE.'

Jesus Christ, he thought, a double E cup, even bigger than he could have ever imagined.

"Thank you Emma," he said all businesslike but barely able to control his glee. "It's time for the bikini shoot."

Emma nodded and looked around for the bathroom. She found it quickly at another end of the shop but it was locked and had a sign that read "Out of Service" hanging on the door.

"Umm, Thomas, do you have a private place where I can change?" she asked nervously after clearing her throat to get his attention.

He stood with his back to her, hands braced on the small desk, looking down at the papers she'd filled out. He grinned wickedly.

"I'm afraid not, but you can change over there," he said, pointing with the pen in his hand but not turning around. "I promise not to look."

She stood, shifting from foot to foot in consternation.

"You can't imagine how many girls have had to change in my presence," he lied. "I couldn't possibly count them. Go on now. It's okay, my back is turned."

Emma was more than a little uneasy. Even if this hideous old man was the real deal, he still gave her the creeps... something felt wrong, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

Had Emma followed her instincts, it was at this point that she could've gotten away without a figurative scratch, but she shook her misgivings away and decided to trust him.

"Umm. Okay... I guess," she said uneasily.

She was ready to move on and get the shoot over with.

Emma walked to the corner farthest away from him, turned her back, crossed her arms over her belly, gripped her dress below the waist with both hands palms down, pulled up and pulled it over her head in one quick motion.

Thomas pretended to look over the forms she'd filled out, but he peeked under his arm to see her standing there with her back towards him in just her bra and panties.

Her body was lean and toned and he could see the full round sides of her perfect breasts as they bounced and swayed with her every motion.

He licked his lips as she squatted down to rifle through her bag looking for her bikini. He could see how prudish she was about her near nakedness and decided he loved that about her.

As fast as she could, she stood, dropped her panties, bent down immediately, slipped her dainty feet into her bikini bottom and pulled the flimsy garment up over her ass.

Thomas had more than enough time to feast his dazzled eyes onto Emma's firm round buttocks. God what a mouth-watering ass, so peachy and round, but her next move made even more saliva drool from his slack mouth.

She gave him another brief skittish glance, but not before Thomas was able to turn his head and eyes away from her sexy form and back to the papers on the desk. Good thing she didn't catch him because from her expression, she looked about ready to bolt out the door.

When he finally felt it safe to look at her again under his arm, she was fumbling with her bra clasp. Her lovely well-toned back was still turned to him. When it finally unclasped, she slid the straps down her arms and he saw the pale creamy sides and undersides of her perfect breasts. That wonderful sight almost made him cream his pants.

He was only a few feet away as the girl of his dreams stood topless. Despite having her back turned to him, he could still see the sides of her breasts bulged out in front of her. Her lean back didn't stand a chance at hiding her magnificent round jugs. They looked so huge and firm. They didn't sag one bit, not one iota. They were everything he hoped... and more.

As she put on her pink bikini top, it was all Thomas could do to keep from jumping her.

He was so close, almost there, only a little more to go. He had the ammunition he needed to blackmail her in his hands, but he needed to finish the "shoot" before she was his to enjoy.

After Emma tied off her bikini top with a simple bow knot, she turned around uneasily. She felt extremely uncomfortable in front of the hideous old fat man, especially after she saw his face.

Thomas was in awe... and did nothing to hide it.

There SHE stood, just 18 years old, in just a pink string bikini. Her tanned flat tummy was taut, soft and beautiful, but looming enticingly above, hovered a magnificent pair of big firm tits, each exciting peak barely covered by a small thin piece of triangular pink fabric.

He gulped when he noted the faint impression of her small nipples and areola denting the thin silky fabric.

Those wondrous young breasts were glorious in their absolute perfection and sat so high on her chest they almost looked almost like implants. It would've been the best boob job ever, Thomas thought, but he knew those puppies were real... very real in fact.

Thomas let his eyes wander down her toned sexy body. Her skin was flawless, lightly tanned and with only the occasional tiny mole. Her luscious curves dipped and arched astonishingly at waist and hip. Her legs were long, slim and shapely and left a small gap at their juncture between her upper thighs that once again made him gulp in wonder.

Her feet were small and dainty and made him clench and unclench his hands with the desire to caress them.

But that warm, moist juncture was his ultimate goal, once he finished fondling her big perfect tits that is. He planned to explore that heavenly juncture and plumb it with his hard old cock. He could see no curly blonde hairs peeking from the edges of the thin triangle that covered her young muff and it didn't bulge with an underlying tangle of pubic hair.

He gulped for the third time. The sweet young angel trimmed her lady bits before coming to the "shoot."

After what seemed like hours, but was only seconds, he shook himself as if waking from a dream, he stepped back behind the camera, put his eye to the viewfinder and his finger on the shutter button. His hands shook with the desire to take her at that moment and to hell with the consequences, but he controlled his base desires.

Soon, he thought... soon.

"Um, you look beautiful Emma," he rasped through a dry throat.

Emma posed and he snapped away.

He gulped yet again, trying to bring up more saliva and decided to test the boundaries.

"Have you always been so busty?" he asked, trying to sound casual and matter-of-fact.

Emma shivered, even more apprehensive than before.

"W-what?" she said with a nervous titter, something she tended to do when she got really nervous.

"Don't be so shy my dear, I need to know these kinds of things," he said, breathing heavily. "If your measurements change, it can affect the clothes you model."

He might act creepy and the expression on his face sent a shiver down her spine, but his words made sense. Besides, he hadn't done anything to her, he hadn't tried to touch her or even come near her.

Emma decided to put aside her revulsion and disgust for the old man and answered his question. The sooner this shoot was over, the sooner she could go home... and take a shower to wash off the slime his eyes left behind when he looked at her.

"W-w-well they've been big for a few years, but I think they stopped growing," she hesitantly with another nervous stutter, "but I'm not entirely sure... I hope they don't grow any more though..."

Her voice trailed off when her slow-moving brain realized that what she said could be taken as a bad thing. She was sure an agency wouldn't want a model whose breasts were still growing to the point where they took all attention away from the clothes.

"Hmm, yes imagine they could get even bigger," he said and lifted his eyes from the camera's viewfinder.

"We're done here baby, let's finish up," he said, trying to sound brisk, casual and grandfatherly.

Emma shivered in revulsion when he called her 'baby.' He was slowly but surely becoming more and more like the dirty pervert she always believed him to be.

And yet he still kept his hands to himself.

"You have a good chance of making it in this competitive industry, baby," he said. "I'm sure of it."

Emma shivered again when he called her baby, but immediately after, her heart soared at his words.

"With my connections, you'll see that all the fees you agreed to pay for this professional shoot are more than worth it," he said casually while busily pulling a lever and unhooking the camera shoe from the tripod.

He dropped the bomb carelessly and casually after the shoot, just as he'd intended. His hands were busy breaking down the camera gear, but his eyes watched her like a hawk.

"Fees? I-I-I thought..." she stuttered with a high nervous laugh.

Thomas interrupted her.

"Wait! Did you think this was all free?" he asked incredulously.

"I can only do so much for free baby," he continued briskly, still breaking down the equipment. "My time, my equipment, my studio, my photography skills, and my connections with big-name clients... they all cost money.

"Don't worry, you'll be making good money in no time," he said, finally looking up at her as she stood there dumbfounded. "Besides, you signed a contract agreeing to the fees."

There was an uncomfortable silence that dragged on and on.

"Wait," he said looking at her sternly. "You don't have the twenty-five hundred dollars to pay me for my services?"

Emma's huge blue eyes widened in astonishment and fear and that hefty number echoed over and over in her ears.

"T-t-twenty-five... sir, I don't have that kind of money," she exclaimed with yet another nervous giggle.

"This is no laughing matter young lady," Thomas said with a hint of anger he didn't feel in the least. "This is a serious matter that needs to be resolved before we leave."

Emma's eyes teared up.

The big break she'd fantasized about for years was falling apart before her very eyes.

"Maybe your parents can cover the cost," he said, sounding hopeful at the prospect, but he actually knew as a fact that her family didn't have that kind of money.

"Really young lady," he said sounding surprised. "How do you think I make a living as a talent scout if I just give away my services?"

She stood squirming before him looking down at the ground, nearly naked in her tiny pink bikini, her hands clasped and fidgeting before her, with her arms unknowingly pressing her bounteous young tits together. He just about lost his shit at the sight.

He licked suddenly dry lips and continued.

"This is a cut-throat industry, my dear, and if you don't keep your eyes open and your wits about you, you're gonna lose out," he lectured, but inside he was chortling with glee.

He'd cast the line and sank the hook, now he just had to reel her in.

He knew she wouldn't ask her parents. Her mom would be angry that she hadn't asked her to come to the shoot and her dad would yell at her for doing something so stupid without thinking it through and getting all the information beforehand.

Asking for $2,500 dollars would most definitely ruin her summer. They'd force her to find a job and insist on teaching her a lesson about the value of money as they always did.

"Well, can I pay you after my first gig?" she asked, looking up hopefully. He was able to shift his gaze in the nick of time before she looked up. "It'll be the first thing I do, I promise I..."

But Thomas interrupted her yet again. It was becoming a habit.

"Umm, no honey, that's not how this world works," he said, shaking his head, his face a mask of sad regret. "I didn't get this far in my career by financing every prospective model with a pretty face who walks in here."

He crossed his arms and managed a stern disappointed expression on his homely fat face. Damn, he should invest in some acting classes so he could really be convincing, he thought.

His expressions and body language would not be very convincing to most people, but Emma was nervous, scared, inattentive and not too bright so he'd gotten away with every bit of it ever since she'd walked through the door.

"You should consider yourself lucky I gave you this opportunity at all, baby," shaking his head and pursing his thick lips in disappointment.

Fat tears rolled down Emma's cheeks unchecked. She was devastated and had no idea what to do next.

The old man walked to the corner of the room where a weathered old couch sat against the wall next to the desk where she'd filled out the forms, sat down and patted the space next to him gently.

"Come sit with me, sweetheart," he said gently.

Emma hesitated a moment then slowly walked over to the couch and gingerly sat down on its edge, as far away from him as she could.

Thomas reached over and put his hand on her leg, high on her toned and shapely thigh.

She felt her entire body tense and quiver with revulsion at his clammy touch. It was the first time a man ever put his hands on her. Up to this point, she'd lived a charmed life.

Emma looked down at the old man's huge hairy-knuckled hand and then up into his face. Dread suffused her entire being. Her mother constantly told her not to be so trusting, especially of men, but she hadn't listened and now a perverted toad of a man had his disgusting hand on her leg.

He looked deep into her huge blue eyes. She looked terrified.

This was the moment he'd hoped for.

As his hand fondled her quivering thigh, he leaned towards her and spoke quietly but firmly.

"There's another way you can pay what you owe me and still get what you want," he graveled. His voice was hoarse, his breathing was harsh and ragged, sweat beaded on his bald head and streamed down his face in rivulets.

He left the suggestion hanging and slowly slid his large sweaty paw up and down her velvety thigh.

Emma's mouth was dry, her body tense with shock. She was at the mercy of this ugly old pervert. How could she have possibly believed he was different from every other man she'd ever met? They all had one thing on their minds.