The Tales of The Aurora Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, Alie, I knew your tits were big, but I never would have thought they would be this huge," she said, while lifting them with her hands. "You know, when we first met, I always wondered how they would feel. I thought about finding a way to get into your bed, but you kept us at arm's length with that icy attitude of yours. I am glad now that I can spend a night with you," she said, while also removing my glasses off my face. "Wow, Alie, you have beautiful eyes."

With that being said, she brought her hands back onto my tits and moved them over James' cock, and squeezed them together. Still feeling the residual spit from the previous blowjobs, I started to move my breasts up and down. It still felt good, having my breasts wrapped around James' cock, and with the steady groans he was giving off, he was enjoying it, too. Looking over to the other side, I saw that Ava didn't want to be left out of the fun, so she had decided to reveal her own. I found out she wasn't wearing any shorts, but red-lace, French-cut panties. The audacity to be wearing such an outfit outside of her room, but then I remembered that I was only wearing my skirt and stockings, having my bare tits wrapped around James's cock, so who was I to judge. Finally moving closer to us, Ava decided to squish her tits against mine, effectively smothering James' cock between two sets of boobs. It took us some time, but we managed to sync our movements together and got into a good rhythm.

"Good, that feels good, you two, keep going," James spoke to us, groaning from our onslaught.

"You know, Alie, I thought my tits were small compared to yours, and it still holds. But since they grew a little bigger I don't feel quite as small anymore," Ava said, while trying to steady her breath, as we continued our rhythmic boobjob.

"Bigger?" I asked.

"Yeah, they grew quite a bit recently, but I am not complaining. I figured it was all the extra food I have been eating, but thank god that the extra weight only went to my hips, and tits, I am up a full cup size now," Ava informed me.

Hearing all of that made my pulse quicken, and it was not from the tittyfuck. Just like Ava, my appetite had increased over the weeks, and as a result, my hips and breasts had also increased in size. If what she said was true, and she had moved up a cup size, then that would mean I did, too. This meant I was probably a GG or an H cup. I thought it was only me, but hearing Ava was in the same boat, only meant one thing, something was affecting us, and that something, was coming from James. Everything was normal until he had shown up, but everything about his blood work came back clean. Something was happening, and I had reason to believe James was the one directly involved with it, but how was he changing us?

Lost in thought, I never lost the rhythm of the tittyfuck, and I felt his cock starting to swell, and with that loud animalistic roar, he released another impressive torrent of cum, covering us equally with his thick, sticky cum. That pungent odor of his was everywhere, and all it made me want to do was drink it all in. Beating me to the punch, Ava leaned in and gave me a tongue bath. She licked every morsel of James' cum off my body, and into her mouth. Once she was done, I returned the favor. I was in near delirium; here I was a respectable doctor, on the floor, licking male sperm off a fellow crewmate. James had done something to us, but at that moment I didn't care. My pussy was on fire, and I needed something to extinguish that flame burning inside me.

Sensing my need, James got up and pushed me down on the floor. He positioned himself between my legs and looking down his body, I saw that his cock was still fully erect. After two climaxes he was still ready to go; James was truly a monster. He began to lift my skirt, revealing my soaked thong panties.

"Wow, Alie I thought you were wearing pantyhose, but the fact you are wearing thigh-high stockings, makes it even sexier," he said to me, in a husky tone, "and they feel as smooth as silk, they feel incredible," he praised me, as he rubbed my thighs.

Hearing him say those things had sent my face ablaze. Unfortunately, reality finally set in when I realized where this was all leading. I was on the verge of panicking because there was no way I could fit his entire cock into my poor little pussy.

"I know what you are thinking, Alie," Ava said to me, breaking through my terror bubble. "I thought the same thing when I first saw it, but believe me when I say; once you get used to it being inside of you, you will be wondering why haven't you been doing this from the start."

"You already had him inside of you?" I asked her, astonished.

"Yes, I have. Multiple times. Once he rearranges your insides, you will feel the most insane amount of pleasure, that you will think that it is impossible to feel this good."

Hearing about rearranging my insides, both excited and terrified me. Seeing me like this, James finally spoke up.

"It will be okay, Alie, once you get used to the entire size, you will grow to love it. I promise you that I will go nice and slow," he said, in a soothing voice.

Hearing him say that, put me at ease a little bit, and with that, he began to roll down my soaked panties. Once my vulva was exposed to the cold of the room, goosebumps started to form on my body. James started to rub his massive cock up and down my vulva; coating it with a fine sheen of my love juices. Then he started to move his angry cock head against my opening. He pushed in just a little, but I flinched and tightened up, not letting him enter.

"It's okay, Alie, I will be right here with you. Just take a big breath and relax," Ava consoled me.

She reached out and grabbed my hands, and I felt the tenderness within them. Following her advice, I took a deep breath and relaxed my muscles. Seeing this, James moved on ahead and began to push more firmly, and with some effort, he spread open my pussy and slid his cock right in. A low moan escaped my lips, the feeling of having my pussy stretched out was unbelievable. I tightened back up again when James had about a couple of inches inside me, so James' progress was halted. I was about to call this whole thing off, when I felt Ava's mouth latched onto my erect nipple. The sudden wave of pleasure from Ava's sucking mouth relaxed me, and I allowed James to slide in even further.

"So big...so full," I moaned, during his invasion.

He kept on pushing his throbbing cock into my aching snatch, touching nerve endings that I never knew existed. The feeling of Ava's mouth on my tit was also heavenly. My breasts had been extra sensitive, especially around my nipples. And if James was not already violating my pussy then, I was sure I would have just cum from Ava's mouth alone. With every inch James pushed into me, the closer I got to cumming. Then out of nowhere, James's cock head ran into a barrier. James had managed to invade my pussy and was now pressing against my cervix. The feeling of having it bumped by his hot throbbing cock had sent my climax skyward, and what came next was a planet-shattering climax of the ages.

"OH, GOD...SO DEEP, SO DEEP...SO GOOOO..." I yelled out, until Ava decided to muffle my screams with her mouth.

Pinned down by Ava's mouth and James' cock, all I could do was thrash around, while every nerve in my body fired off at once, sending me into nirvana. I could feel my pussy clenching onto his cock trying to get more of it into me. By the time I finally came down from my orgasmic high, Ava finally released my lips, and smiled down at me.

"I didn't know...oh, I didn't know," I breathlessly said out loud, completely dumbfounded that sex could feel this good.

"Oh, you have seen nothing yet. You came from him filling your pussy to the brim. Imagine how it would feel when he goes all out," Ava said to me, now positioned with my head between her legs.

James started to pull himself out of my pussy. The whole time, my pussy would squeeze his cock trying to stop him from leaving. By the time he stopped, only the tip remained inside. My body yearned to be filled again, and as if on command, James began to slip right back in, filling me to completion. He bumped against my cervix, but I only yipped that time. James kept a slow steady pace with his thrusts, but over time he would ramp up the speed. If I hadn't believed in a place called heaven, I would have become a believer then. He was stirring up my insides, breaking them, and reshaping them to make his cock fit. Moaning and groaning the entire time, as another orgasm was fast approaching, and before I could reach my peak, a wet pussy came into view.

"Alie...You cannot be the only one having fun," Ava told me, with a pout.

With that, she smothered my face with her dripping cunt. I still had no idea what to do. I felt James start speeding up his thrusting. I guess seeing two hot, naked women going at it, could get him going. He was like a man on a mission, and before I knew it, another planet-shattering orgasm swept through me. I was about to see spots, due to the lack of airflow and my rapid heart rate, when I felt Ava's pussy rubbing up and down my face.

"Alie, I need to cum. Please eat me, eat my pussy," Ava said, almost out of desperation.

In my post-orgasmic bliss, I did what I was told and began to eat out Ava's sweet, tasty peach.

"Oh, Alie, that's it. Right there," Ava said, as she came.

With James' cock in my pussy and Ava's pussy in my mouth, I was in hedonistic heaven. We kept at this for several minutes, with me giving Ava one orgasm and James giving me another two. At this point, James had forgotten the slow, steady pace, and went right to breakneck speed. All the climaxes I had, and the number of pussy juices leaking out of me, made James' cock slip in and out of me more easily, but I could still feel every single, throbbing inch of it. After giving Ava one more orgasm, she decided she had had enough and moved off my face. As soon as she did that, James dove right in and planted a deep, passionate kiss on my wet lips. Feeling his warm lips on my mouth, I clung to him with everything I had. With his warm mouth, his strong arms, his powerful thighs, and that throbbing cock; James was effectively breaking me down with one powerful thrust after another.

"Oh, Alie, it looks like James is about to cum. He is going at it, and by the looks of it, so are you," Ava said.

"How do you know that?" I asked her, in between James's trusts.

"This is not the first time I have seen that face, when he is fucking someone," she said.

"You fucked him already?" I asked, again trying to figure out what was going on.

"Or more like he is the one that doing the fucking. And believe me, when you feel his cum erupting inside of you, you will be on cloud nine."

"He came inside you, that's dangerous," I yelled, and tried to think straight.

"Oh I know, but he only came in my mouth, and my poor little ass."

"Ass!?" I yelled out.

"Oh yes, I let him fuck my ass whenever he wants, but don't worry, I make sure I am squeaky clean down there, and if I am being honest, it felt out of this world," Ava said, flashing me a triumphant grin.

I was finding it hard to believe that anyone would willingly let anything go up against their butts, let alone something as big as James' cock. Thinking about it was driving me wild, and for some reason, a small part of me wondered how it would feel inside my ass. 'God , what was happening to me. Six months ago , I would have not been in this situation. What does James have that makes women into bumbling bimbo-sluts? What makes him special , to even make me think of him fucking my ass?'

"Ass," I said, voicing my last thought out loud.

"Yes, Alie, I let him cum inside my ass. After all, his cum is special, and it deserves to be inside us, and if it cannot be in our pussies, then we have to pick up the slack with our mouths and our butts," Ava explained her reasoning.

'James' special cum,' I thought to myself, still lingering on Ava's testament. Feeling my orgasm building up for the sixth time and probably the most powerful of the night, I still couldn't get rid of James' special cum comment. James was special for sure, but I could not figure it out. His blood work came out clean, and yet his cum was well above average. Then it hit me like a bolt of lightning. The answer was not in his blood, but in his cum--his cum was what makes us like this. It was his...

"CUUMM!!!" I yelled out loud, experiencing the most powerful orgasm known to womankind.

All the muscles in my body tensed up, and only my head and butt were touching the floor; my eyes were rolling into the back of my head, and my mouth was wide open, a trail of drool dribbling down onto me. Before I lost consciousness, a roar filled the room once again, and James ripped his cock from my spasming snatch and unloaded another ridiculous amount of cum. His sweet, tasty, precious cum marred my skin from my belly button to my face. The pleasure was too much, and before falling into unconsciousness, only one thing ran through my mind, 'cum.'

I woke up, not on the floor of the media room, but in my bed, naked except for my stockings. Dazed and confused, I tried to gather my bearings, I tried to remember what happened, and how I ended up here. My body felt sore, and a throbbing sensation could be felt deep down in my pussy. Then everything came rushing back into me. The sexy show, then naked on the floor, and James thrusting his cock deep into my pussy, and then cumming so hard that I blacked out from the sheer intensity of it all. I saw a flashing light on the end table next to my bed; using whatever strength I had, I reached for it. It was my hand-terminal and a message appeared on the front of it.

"YOU PASSED OUT AFTER YOU CAME, SO WE BROUGHT YOU BACK TO YOUR ROOM AND TUCK YOU IN. HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP. SINCERELY, JAMES."

So, James brought me back to my room, which explained why I was there. Then I remembered something about James' cum, that could be the answer I was looking for. Then remembering what he did, I felt around my body. I had crusty residue peppered along my torso and face. Scraping some of it off, I realized that it was James' cum. It still had that strong, earthy scent, but I was too tired to do anything about it. Looking at the clock, I still had several hours until the day shift, so I decided to go back to sleep and regroup in the morning. With a new direction to take, I might be able to solve the mystery of James. And with that, I drifted back to sleep, still smelling James' scent, but instead of a dreamless night, my dreams were filled with James and that big throbbing cock of his.

Ava

"Wow, Master, you fucked her to unconsciousness," I said to James, over the unconscious doctor.

"Shhh, don't be so loud. She is sleeping. Let us gather her things and take her back to her room," he said to me.

We gathered everything that was the doctor's and covered her in a blanket. James lifted her up in his arms and carried her to her room. Luckily, we hadn't run into anyone along the way, and using Aletta's hand-terminal, we entered her room. This was the first time I'd ever been inside her room. It was nice, clean, and well organized, and had what looked to be a spread of medical documents on her desk. James placed her on her bed, then he began to undress her. The only thing she was wearing was her skirt and her thigh-highs, but James decided to pull off only her skirt. She looked downright sexy sleeping in only thigh-highs, and I was wondering if James did that on purpose; maybe I should consider wearing them, and see how he reacts. If I did, though, it would definitely be the ones Aletta was wearing. They felt that they were made out of silk, and were smooth to the touch. James decided to also leave some of his cum on her face and chest. I asked why he did that, and he said it was so that when she dreams, she would be thinking about what we did that night. Hearing that made my body shudder as I loved it when he was being naughty. James left a message for her, information about why she ended up there; I left her clothes in a neat pile next to the bed, and her glasses on the nightstand. Once everything was in place, we quickly made our way to exit and left.

We made our way down the passageway heading towards my room.

"What now, Master? Since you slept with Aletta, who will be next?" I asked him, trying to see what his plans were.

"Well for Aletta, I figured we will wait and see, try not to overwhelm her with everything that happened. As for the rest of the crew, I am going to need a look in your special toy chest of yours," he said, with a grin.

We got to my room, and I brought out my secret stash of sex toys. He was looking through it, with a fine-tooth comb, lifting everything out. For some items, it looked like he knew them, but some he picked up with a confused look on his face. I tried to explain to him what some of the items were. It felt weird showing all of this to him, like I was showing him a part of my soul, but he did not once criticize or judge me for my proclivities. Then he found something that piqued his interest, and he raised it up. It was a black leather strap with a silver ring attached to the front of it. I knew it was a slave collar, something I would have a lover wear to show who was in charge, but I never once wore it.

"Is that for me, Master?" I asked him, hoping he would use it on me.

"Unfortunately no, but this and a few other things will come in handy for someone else," he told me. Seeing my disappointment he addressed the issue. "You wanted me to put this on you, didn't you?" he asked, and I only nodded to his answer.

"Well, if I am going to collar my willing slave then I need to make the collar special, not this generic-looking thing. Luckily, Emma has been teaching me how to work the replicator. me some time and I will make one custom-made for you," he said, and I almost jumped into his arms from the wave of happiness I was feeling towards him.

"Besides, I have something else for you to do, and this time it will involve Grace. Let's go to my room, so I can give you something and explain my plan."

We made quick work of heading to James' room, where he explained to me what I am supposed to do with my dear friend, Gracey. Hearing about it made me doubt his plan, but if tonight was any indication, then I should listen to James' plans. He handed me a small data core, and he sent me on my way, only I didn't leave.

"What are you still doing here?" he asked me.

"Well, Master, I said that I will be sleeping in your bed as much as I possibly can, and besides, with what you did to the doctor tonight, and hearing your plans for Gracey has gotten me all hot and bothered," I said to him.

I peeled off my shirt, and lowered down my panties; leaning against the bed, I stuck my ass directly in front of him. While facedown, I placed a hand on each ass cheek and spread them, showing him that I was more than ready for his cock.

"Please, Master, take me however you want, just please fuck me," I pleaded, with a voice full of lust.

And with that, James got up from his desk and headed towards me, a tent already having formed in his shorts, showing that he was ready to fuck me into oblivion--and oblivion was where he sent me over and over again.

Chapter 19

Emma

"Damn, don't I look good," speaking out loud to myself, while looking in the display mirror.

Ever since making a copy of James' media drive, I had been watching it non-stop. Some were bad, some were good, and some just required that you had to love. My particular favorites were when animal people, or what they are normally called, demi-humans, would show up. I found it so cute and cool to have animal ears, and tails, and some of them were the most powerful characters in the show, like that raccoon girl from the first anime show I had ever seen. In fact, I liked them so much, that I decided to do something called, cosplaying. For starters, I made myself a pair of thigh-high socks, the reason being, that it was a common thing that most girls wore in the shows. I was hesitant at first, but after trying on the first pair, I fell in love with them. They were colorful and soft to the touch, they really helped keep my legs warm, especially in my cold room. The other bonus was that they made my legs look sexy, on my otherwise-unremarkable body. So after that, I decided to make a few more pairs, a black and white set that had bands of the opposite color around my upper thighs, and two striped-pattern socks, one that was black and white, and the other a light-blue and white pattern. I was wearing the blue and white pair because I liked the color, and as a bonus, this pair had a cat-paw pattern on the sole. The next thing I made was a pair of white cat ears. They had a soft white fur coat on the edges, with pink felt inlining, to make it look like a real ear. The headband had special clips, that allowed you to attach it to your hair, for a better fit, and after some hair manipulation, and strategic placing, it looked like I had genuine cat ears growing out of my head, and not some fake prop. It felt lightweight and after some head flipping, the ears did not budge or felt painful to wear.