The Tales of The Aurora Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James

"Okay, I agreed to your terms, and now you have my hands tied. How did you get that footage, and why are you dressed like that?" I asked, as she finally came into view, ditching her jumpsuit and now in what appeared to be a full, naughty cat-girl cosplay outfit, tail and all.

"All in due time, James. All in due time," Emma said, as she took one last spin around the room, to make sure everything was secure.

"To answer your first question about your homemade sex tape; a while back, Grace bumped into you during your first examination, and she saw what you were packing down there. She told me and Ava about it, but we did not believe her, so to verify what she said was true, we came up with a plan to have hidden cameras around the ship to find out if you were big or not. It took some time, but we finally found out in med bay during your first check-up with the 'Ice Queen', Dr. Blake, or is it 'Alie' now, since you two are on a cute-nickname basis?" That last part, she had put a little venom into Alie's name.

"Anyway, we saw what you did to her, but after that, Grace and Ava kinda shut down the whole hidden surveillance network. You see, I had to know what you were doing and I knew the cameras were still there because I was the one who installed them. I managed to hack into the network fields, and lo and behold, you fucked the cook and the doctor at the same time. I tried to see if you guys had done this before, but the network was not meant to record for more than two days, but I assume that you guys have been doing this for a while," I explained to him.

"Really, you guys have been spying on me," I said, feigning shock, and luckily, Emma didn't catch on. I already knew about the hidden cameras, but Ava said that only Grace had access; well, I guess she was wrong.

"Spying, no," she said, waving her hand, "I have only had access for a couple of days now, and I only have access to a few of the cameras, like the med bay, and, of course, the media room." Breathing a sigh of relief because it seemed like she hadn't gotten the ones in the gym, which meant she did not know about Sasha.

"What about Ava and Grace, have they been spying on me, as well?" I asked, even though I already knew the answer.

"As for Ava, I would assume not since she is having the real thing, but you never know, and as for Grace, that is up for debate. She acts all shy, but I believe she has a naughty streak in her. Do you know how I know?" she asked, while leaning in. "The camera's log activity, and while I cannot see the footage, I can tell she has been watching."

I knew all of this thanks to Kora, and it seemed this might play out in my favor, if I played along as a helpless person caught in her trap. The video was still playing in the background, but all of my attention was entirely on Emma and her outfit. She was wearing a schoolgirl uniform that definitely would not be allowed in any decent school in the universe, but that was not the kicker. What she added to it was the whole cat-girl theme, with the cat ears, cat paws on her hands, and even a tail. I must admit, she was pulling it off. Seeing me look at her, she decided to comment on me admiring her outfit.

"You like? I got the idea from your shows."

"Shows?" I asked confusingly.

"Yes," she said, being a little embarrassed for the first time since this all started.

"You see, you left your media drive hooked up to the display monitor. I was going to give it back to you, but before I did, I made a copy of some of your shows. From then on, I watched every single one of them that I got my hands on, and well," she paused, acting all bashful, "I really like the whole demi-human look, and well, as you see, I made my own cosplay outfit. Do you like it?" she said, doing a twirl.

"Yeah, you look pretty good, how did you make it?" I asked.

She began to explain how she used the replicator to fabricate her whole wardrobe. She also explained how she could alter the curtain cloth to add very basic details, like how her thigh-high socks had a cat's paw on the soles of her feet. She described where if the replicator did not have the object or clothing on file, then all you had to do was place an already-completed object in the scanner. Once fully scanned, then the replicator could replicate them in any shape, color, or design you wanted. Hearing all of that gave me some new ideas, but first, I had to flip the tables on poor, unsuspecting Emma.

"So with that all out of the way, I bet you are also wondering what I have in store for you," she said. I nodded my response and she continued explaining.

"Well since you decided to have some fun with the cook, and the doctor, I figured I should join in on the fun, hence why you are here," she said, grabbing my cock.

"That's why I made this outfit," she said, with a bit of mirth, "I know I do not have the looks like Ava, or the tits of the 'Ice Queen', but what I do have is my mind, and I have lots of it."

"Is that what this is really about, Emie? You know you are beautiful, just as beautiful as anyone else in this crew," I told her, but she seemed to not buy it.

"Yeah, well, I refuse to be left out of the fun," she said, with a bit of anger.

She got to her knees and then proceeded to crawl on all fours like a cat in heat. I didn't know how she had made that tail, but every time she moved, the tail would sway back and forth like a real cat. She made it to my legs and told me to spread them. Still going along with her demands, I spread them wide and she proceeded to move even a little closer until she was face to face with my groin. Seeing that look of want and desire, had gotten my cock throbbing with need, begging to be released, and have my way with this cheeky cat. I could have gone right then and just taken her; as I had managed to undo the restraints from my wrists while she wasn't even looking, but all good things come to those who wait. She managed to get my cock out of its confinement, and as usual, she was intimidated by its presence.

"You know ever since I saw this thing, it always surprises me how big it is," she said, while grasping my cock. "I mean look at it, not even both of my hands could wrap around this behemoth."

She began to stroke my cock with her dainty little hands, and boy did it feel good. Looking down at her, she did look like a cat, especially when her tail was waving in the air. Seeing the small trail of pre-cum leaking from my cock, I saw Emma licking her lips; I wished she could get this over with. And, as if she was reading my mind, she dove right in and began sucking it. It was no joke on how good she felt; she may not be as experienced as Ava or Alie, but what she lacked in skill, she made up for in enthusiasm. I was getting so close, but before I could blow my load, Emma loosened her grip on my cock and decided to speak to me once again.

"You know the thing you have is quite something. It goes from soft to hard, in a matter of seconds, and grows to this ridiculous length. Not only that, it produces a clear liquid that has a strong smell, yet, it tastes sweet. I must admit, that the first time I took this thing into my mouth, I panicked afterward, but now I want to experience everything that the others already had," she told me, with fierce determination.

She stood once again and began to wiggle herself out of her panties and decided to make a show of it. She swayed her hips back and forth, all the while her tail would do the same. As she lowered her panties, I got a glimpse of her breasts through the unbuttoned buttons of her blouse. Even though they were not as big as Ava's, they were nice and perky, just waiting to be sucked on. Once she got them all the way down, she used her foot and flicked them to my face, all the while having this look of mischievousness.

"I hope you like what you see. Now it's time for the main event," she said, but this time, with a little apprehension in her voice.

She slowly got on top and straddled my legs, trapping my cock between our stomachs. She began to slowly grind her bare pussy lips against the base of my cock. She felt just as soft as the others, and I wondered if every woman used the same shaving cream as Liz. Despite the fear she had within her eyes, I could still feel her arousal through her dripping wet pussy. Figuring that it was time, she began to raise herself up to reach my cock. Because of the height difference, she had to be practically standing, to get my cock into her dripping pussy.

Before she could take the final plunge, I spoke up to her, "Are you sure about this, you do not have to do this."

"I know what I am doing," said, and before she could change her mind, she took the final plunge and shoved my cock into her pussy.

Letting out a scream, she clung to me for dear life; she only managed to take only a couple of inches inward, but her forced entry caused her tremendous pain. She tried to move around, but before she did any more harm to herself, I reached out with my freed hands and grabbed onto her hips, stopping her from moving.

"Are you okay?" I asked her in a concerned voice.

She took a few minutes, but she finally spoke up, "Yeah, I just didn't figure it would hurt that much."

"First times can be painful at first, especially for a cock my size, just sit there and let your pussy get used to it," I explained to her.

She nodded to my response and she just sat there, still impaled on my cock. Managing to relax, I loosened my grip on her hips, and she slowly inched her way down my cock. She felt good though, she was tighter than all the other women combined. Once she had about half my cock deep inside her pussy, I halted the progress.

"How are you doing?" I asked her.

"Better, the pain is still there, but it's not as intense as it was in the beginning."

"Don't worry, once we start, the pain will fade and only pleasure will remain," I told her.

With that, I tightened my grip around her ass, sensing that Emma finally spoke up about my freed hands.

"How did you free your hands?" she finally asked me.

I chuckled at her and then I said, "A word of advice, if you plan to tie someone up, don't use a square knot."

With all that said and done, I used my strength and began to lift her. She let out a low guttural moan, then as slowly as I could, I began to lower her down. I still couldn't get past how incredibly tight she was. It was like her cunt was in a vice grip, and it was refusing to let me go. I kept up this slow agonizing pace for quite some time, and the song of moaning and groaning had only increased from my cute little Emiecat. Then out of nowhere, she clenched onto me for dear life, and she started trembling on my cock, which in turn caused her to sink a little further down.

Once she calmed down from the initial shock of what I assumed to be her first climax, she finally looked up at me with dreamy eyes, "That was incredible, I had no idea what happened, but it was like my entire body tensed up, and then sparks went flying everywhere. That felt good," she moaned, as she basked in the afterglow.

I chuckled at her inexperience and I explained things to her, "That, my sweet Emie was an orgasm you've just experienced. That's what happens when a person is stimulated with immense pleasure, a big wave comes in and just makes you feel really good."

"Did you make all the girls feel like this? Like Ava, and the 'Ice Queen'?" she asked, still trying to calm down.

"Yes, and usually more than one, and by the way, she does have a name, it's Aletta," I told her.

"I know, but until she stops being bitch, I might call her by her real name," she shot back.

Figuring that this was the best time to flip the tables on her, I reached under her legs and had a firm grasp on her tight little ass. In doing so, I felt that her tail was not attached to her outfit, but was directly connected to her ass. With that in mind, I made sure I had a firm grip on her and stood straight up with her still impaled on my cock. She let out a large squeal, and held onto me even tighter.

"What are you doing?" she asked, a little afraid.

"Well, since you were being cheeky for blackmailing me into fucking you, and now you are bad-mouthing Alie, I figured that my little Emicat is misbehaving and deserves to be punished," I said to her, with a sinister grin. She had this look of fear on her face, but I ignored it, and besides after her fifth or sixth orgasm, she wouldn't even care that I was brutally destroying her tight, little cunt. With my hands firmly planted on her ass, I began lifting her up and down on my cock, using her as my personal masturbating toy.

Emma

'Oh god, what is he doing to me!' I screamed in my mind. To think after that first orgasm as James put it, that it would be over, but then he decided to hoist me up in the air and then decided to thrust me up and down on his big hard throbbing cock like I was his fuck-toy. Then out of nowhere, a wave of ecstasy twice as large as the first one swept through me; causing my body to spasm violently.

"OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME!" I shouted out loud.

Once coming down from that euphoric high, I realized that even though I was on cloud nine, James was still using me for his gratification, and just like last time, another intense wave swept through me once again.

"My, my, two in a row, someone must be pretty excited," James said to me.

"Please stop, it's too much. It's too much," I pleaded, trying to catch my breath.

"Oh no, we have only just begun. You have been a bad pussy, and you need to be punished," he said to me, with those lust-filled eyes of his. "From now on, you are my Emicat, and you will do as I say, and trust me; by the time we are done, you will be begging me for more."

He lowered me to my feet, and then he proceeded to strip me out of my clothes. Still self-conscious about my breasts, I was going to cover them, but James stopped me with his hands.

"Oh, no you don't, I want to see your body, and I want to taste you," he said to me.

He then leaned down, while pulling me in closer. While having me on my tiptoes, he began to devour my poor breasts. He began sucking and nibbling on my nipples; all the while he was groaning like a crazed animal. Groaning caused vibrations to be felt through my body. I must admit it did feel good having my breasts serviced like that, and almost out of instinct, I reached out and pulled his head further into my chest. Looking up at me from my breast, he had my nipple between his teeth. He began to lean back pulling my nipple with him. I let out a guttural moan, and just before it felt like he was about to rip it off, he let go and my nipple snapped back into place. A wave of ecstasy swept through me.

"I like playing with your tits, but now it's time to taste your little peach," he said to me.

I thought he was going to get onto his knees, but instead, he lifted me with tremendous ease and placed my legs around his shoulders. Scared for my life, I grabbed onto his head hoping that I wouldn't fall. He ate my snatch with renewed vigor, and now I was glad that he shaved his beard because it felt good rubbing my thighs against his smooth clean skin. James kept me on edge the entire time, until another wave of pleasure boiled over and a third climax rocked through my body. James just kept on drinking; making sure all of my love juices kept entering his mouth. Once my pussy was getting too sensitive, I begged James to stop, and after some light head-smacking, he relented and lowered me down to the ground.

"Thank you, James, that was wonderful," I said to him. I was about to leave, but James reached out for my arm.

"Oh, we are not done here, my Emiecat, and besides, I am curious about this tail of yours," he said, as he grabbed it. He gave it a firm pull, and a low moan escaped my lips.

"My, I didn't think you would be that kinky. Having a tail that is attached to your ass," he said, with an amused smirk.

"Well I wanted to complete the cat-girl look, and well this tail was on file for some reason," I said.

"Well you certainly complete the whole cat-girl look for sure, and I must say I like the tail, you should wear it more often," he remarked, which only made me blush. "Now it is time for some more fun," he said, looking down at me with those predatory eyes of his.

"MORE!" I gasped, in complete surprise.

"Yes, more. If you haven't noticed yet, I still haven't cum. And like I said, you are now my Emiecat, which means you are now mine," he stated, with all seriousness.

Seeing that look in his eyes, all I could do was nod. He had me bend over my workstation, and due to the height of it, only the tips of my toes touched the ground. Then with tremendous ease, he plunged his cock into my snatch and mercilessly pounded me into submission. The wave of pleasure from his cock was unlike anything I had felt before. If the other girls felt this way every time James fucked them, then I could not judge them, because this was truly heaven.

"You know I love this outfit of yours, especially your blue-striped thigh-high socks. You are truly a cat-girl, Emie, and since you are one, I want you to 'meow' for me," he demanded.

I looked over at him and contemplated my current predicament. This was supposed to be my plan, I was supposed to be the one in control. The cat that ate the canary, but yet here I was bent over my work table, while James pounded into me from behind like a common dog. I had lost all control of the situation. I was not the cat about to eat the canary; I was the cat that had wandered into the wolf's den and was about to get devoured. Thinking about wolves brought me back to Legoshi and how big and strong he was. James was my Legoshi and he was taking control of everything. I never had control, and at this point, I didn't think I wanted it. I was getting the most intense pleasure of a lifetime, and all I had to do was let James devour me in to his lustful urges. Let me be a part of his girls, and do what he demanded of me. With all the strength I could muster.

"PLEASE, JAMES, MEOW... FUCK ME, MEOW... FUCK ME UNTIL I CAN'T STAND NO MORE MEOW..." I yelled out loud.

Hearing me say that, sent him into overdrive. He pounded me without remorse and the pleasure skyrocketed to an all-time high.

It was so intense, that at one point, my thoughts became all jumbled and I absentmindedly blurted out, "FUCK ME, LEGOSHI!"

He seemed to not notice and he continued with his onslaught. By then, he had pretty much stuffed most of his cock into my poor, stretched-out pussy and seemed to be hitting deep inside me. The whole time, I yelled out 'meow' after every few grunts until the big one hit.

"MEOW... I'M CUMMING, MEOW... SO DEEP, MEOW... IT'S CUMMING, MEEOOOW!" I screamed, drawing out the last word until I had no breath.

James was not finished after that last orgasm because, after every few minutes, he would have me change positions. One was having me on my back, and another was me back on the chair riding him. But things didn't get interesting until he had me on my forearms upside down with my legs in the air, while he pile-drove me with his monstrous cock, really rearranging my insides. I was in a state of perpetual pleasure, and after the ninth orgasm, I decided to stop counting.

By the time he was nearing his end, he had me in an almost doggie-style position with his arms wrapped around me, but he had me lifted off the ground and impaled me onto his cock. With his tremendous strength, he went to town on my already-sore pussy, all the while, I was in mid-air and could not do a thing about it. I felt him losing control and before he could drop me, he placed me on top of my workbench and proceeded to pull out his throbbing cock. My pussy was having a hard time letting go, but eventually, he freed himself.