The Tales of The Aurora Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought he was just going to cover me with his cum, as he did with Ava and the 'Ice Queen', but I was wrong. James grabbed onto the base of my tail and firmly pulled it out. The sudden extraction caused another toe-curling orgasm to rip through me. So consumed with it, that I didn't feel James's cock press up against my rectum. Then that animalistic roar that I knew so well from his videos, he began to flood my bowels with his scalding-hot cum, and just like that, another orgasm crashed right through me. By the time James was done, I was a panting, drooling mess, with an asshole full of his warm, sticky cum. To make matters worse, James decided to shove the plug end of the cat's tail back into my ass, sealing it with all of his cum still inside.

"I can't let you start leaking all of my cum onto your nice, clean workspace, now can I," he said to me, with that smirking grin of his.

Once he calmed down a bit, he asked me if I could show him how I altered my clothes, as I had done to my thigh-high socks with the cat's paw. I agreed, but mostly because my mind was still swimming in ecstasy. I asked him to meet me at my desk terminal. He proceeded to head over to my desk, but he stopped as he noticed my problem. While trying to stand on my own, my legs gave out under my weight and I collapsed onto the floor. Feeling shocked and embarrassed, I asked James to help me to the chair because it seemed all of my strength was zapped out of me. He took pity on me and lifted me off the ground. With me in hand, he carried me to my desk terminal, but instead of placing me on the chair first, he sat down and then lowered me onto his naked lap.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Well, as I said, you are my Emiecat, and cats sit on their owner's lap, so here we are," he said, with a little chuckle to his voice.

Hearing him calling me his Emiecat sent a blushing smile to my cheeks. I tried to convince him to let me off, but he would have none of it. Relenting, I settled into his lap, and I had to admit, it kind of felt nice. I spent the next thirty minutes showing him how I altered my editing program. He was catching on real quick to how to alter objects, and how to make a clothing option fit the right person. It was a neat little trick so that if your body changed, then all you would have to do is update the person's body profile and the software would make the necessary adjustments to make it feel like the clothes were meant for them; just like my sock, which I would probably wear from then on.

Then out of nowhere, James asked me a question. "So, where did you learn about Legoshi, the big bad wolf?" he asked.

Blushing that he heard me, I spoke up, "You heard that?" I asked shyly.

He nodded to my response and asked again where I knew him.

"Well, remember when I said I copied your media drive." He nodded, and so I continued, "Well turns out one of the shows was 'Beastars' and I kinda liked it. It had great artistic quality paired with a great story."

"And I guess your favorite character was Legoshi, right?" he assumed.

"Well no, my favorite is Haru, but you cannot talk about Haru, unless you talk about Legoshi, too," I explained to him.

From then on, I explained why I liked Haru and how our lives have many similarities. Plus, I told him that I thought he was Legoshi and that was why I screamed out his name during sex. He liked the fact that I thought of him as the big grey wolf, and that instead of the cat-girl, I should make myself a bunny-girl, and that way, he could show me how a big wolf fucks a tiny little rabbit. Just thinking about that sent my pussy purring.

After that, James made teaching him harder because of the constant teasing of my body. Always teasing my tits, giving them a good tug here and there. He even would touch my sore pussy, but instead of it tapping out, my pussy hummed for more excitement, like it was ready and wanting for more. To think I just had my first ever sexual experience, and now I was turning into a full-blown nymphomaniac. By the time I was finished, James' cock was standing erect again and between my legs. Looking down at it, at that angle, it looked like I had my own cock, and it made me wonder how it would look if I got the 'Ice Queen' to suck on it right then. It would put her into her place.

"Now, since that is over, I am ready for round two," he said, in bated breath.

Thirty minutes later, I was back on the floor, but this time, I had another load in my butt and one all over my face. As for me, I had eight more explosive orgasms. James thanked me for the lesson and sex. He did make me say that I was his Emiecat, and that I should behave myself with the other crew members, unless I wanted to get punished. I agreed to it, but only if she was nicer to me, and he said he could make that happen. He offered to clean up the workshop while I went to take a shower. I forwent the schoolgirl uniform, since I was heading toward the shower to clean myself and to void my bowels that currently held two loads of James' impressive cum. With everything back in place and my tail in my suit, I made a beeline to my room to grab my spare clothes, not realizing that I forgot my cat's ears when I ran into Ava.