The Tales of The Aurora Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liking the whole cat look, I decided to replicate a pair of cat paws for my hands, and a cat's tail. To complete the outfit, I deceived myself to go with a schoolgirl's uniform from the show. It was basic, but it complimented my cat-like appearance. It had a light-gray-plaid pattern skirt that only reached my upper thighs, but with my new socks, I never felt cold. For the top half, it was a simple, white blouse, crop-top with a tie, that had the same plaid pattern as the skirt. Doing a little pirouette in the mirror, I could see my skirt rising to catch a glimpse of panties, the same pattern, and design as my socks. The only thing missing was the tail, and I had no idea how to put it on. It was a long, white tail, matching it with my ears and paws, but it had a metal plug-shaped object at one end. Well, I did know where it was supposed to go, but I didn't know if I wanted to do it. While watching one of James' shows, I came across a video clip where a blonde woman would have sex with a man, while wearing a cat-girl outfit. Her tail did not have the same end as mine, but I was pretty sure they did the same thing. I was debating whether or not I should do it, but for the sake of the outfit, I went for it. Grabbing the tail, and making sure the metal end was clean, I bent forward slightly and moved my panties to the side. Then with one deep breath, I started pushing the metal tip into my asshole. It was hard at first, but after some slobbering with my spit on the metal piece, it slipped right on into my sensitive backside. It was a weird sensation, pushing something into my ass instead of out, but once the initial discomfort passed, the tail was now in place. It was then, that I realized that the metal plug was designed so that the tail would not easily come out unless you gave it a good firm tug. With that done, and moving my panties into a more comfortable position, my cat-girl cosplay outfit was complete.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I finally saw how my tail looked. It hung well past my knees, but due to how they distributed the weight of it, every time I moved, the tail would sway in such a way that it would look like the real-life thing. I must admit that it was a little disconcerting to feel the metal plug move around inside me, but after a while, it started to feel good. It got to the point where I would be making fast movements, just to really see my tail fly. Once everything was complete, it was time to set my other plan in motion. While yes, I dress up like that because I like the way it looks, the other reason was for James.

Ever since we watched him in the med bay with the 'Ice Queen'; Ava and Grace had us stop using the hidden camera network to spy on James. It took some doing, but I managed to break into the hidden camera system. What I saw shocked and surprised me. James had been a busy man, and apparently, he got lucky one night in the media room. I was not too upset that he slept with Ava, since she was always nice to me, but I would not stand that he would fuck the 'Ice Queen', I was not going to let her show me up. I figured that James didn't want any of this to get out to the Captain, so using the video footage, I would 'persuade' him into doing a few things with me. It might have seemed underhanded, but I would show that you don't need big titties to have a good time. With everything at hand, I slipped into my jumpsuit, making sure my tail wouldn't get caught, and headed to my workshop where I would be waiting for James to show up for our scheduled robot discussion.

James

Freshly showered after my training session with Sasha, I headed back to my room. I must admit, I was starting to love our BDSM sessions, but it all had to come to an end, which was a shame because it seemed like she was starting to love it. Especially when I ended the training sessions with me cumming all over her face, marking her as my bitch. A deal was a deal, though, and our week was up. My time with the good doctor was also interesting, ever since that night's escapades with Ava. She stopped making eye contact with me whatsoever, pretty much ignored me through our usual check-up, and made me rush in to give her my sperm sample. She did have an odd look when I handed her the specimen jar, but I never got the chance to ask her anything. I figured she was still trying to come to terms with what happened in the media room, so I let her have her space.

Rounding the corner, I unexpectedly ran into the captain and she was looking mighty excited to see me.

"Hello James, by any chance do you have a minute or two?" she asked, while keeping her hands hidden.

"Ah, sure. If you don't mind me asking, what was this about?" I asked her.

"You will find out soon enough," she said, with a mischievous smile, "please follow me to your room."

We made it through the passageway back to my room. I managed to catch a glimpse of what she was carrying and saw it was a small leather bag, but she still tried to keep it out of my sight. We managed to enter my room, and from there she pulled out the chair from my desk.

"Please have a seat," she gestured toward the chair. Following her instruction, I sat down on the chair. Then she proceeded to go to my bed and grab the sheet.

"I will need to borrow this," she said. And with that, she brought the sheet over to me and proceeded to wrap me up in it, only leaving my head exposed.

"There, now hold still, and don't worry about the sheet, I will go and fetch you a new clean set after we are done here."

"What are you doing, Captain?" I asked, as she opened up the bag she was carrying.

"What does it look like, I am going to cut your hair, and please like I said, when we are alone, please call me Elizabeth, better yet, call me Liz instead," she said, as she brought out a pair of scissors and a comb.

"Okay, Liz... but you really don't have to do this," I said to her,

"Nonsense, I don't mind; besides, you are looking a little wild," she said. "I have been studying up on how to cut hair, but I must admit, it was mainly on how to cut women's hair. But, I figured I could try and clean it up a bit and not have it look so messy," she said, as she stepped behind me.

She proceeded to take small cuts, making sure everything looked square. Throughout this time, we made small talk. She would ask how my time was on the ship and with its crew, and I would ask her how her duties were going. It was nice talking to her again, and when she was done cutting the top of my head, she excused herself and told me to wait where I was at. She was only gone for a few minutes, but when she returned she brought back a bowl of what appeared to be warm water and a small hand towel.

"What do you have planned?" I asked, after she placed the bowl on the table.

"I am going to shave you," she said, as she wet the small hand towel in the water.

She began to lightly scrub my face with the warm towel. Looking up at her, I got a better look at her beautiful face. She had her crimson-red hair tied up in a ponytail, so that she could keep it out of the way. In doing so, I got an unobstructed view of her face. If I had any doubts that she was beautiful, they had all been laid to rest. Her face was perfectly symmetrical with nice firm cheeks, and nice puffy lips, that you would want to kiss forever, but none of that compared to her lovely eyes."

"Beautiful," I said, absentmindedly.

"What?" she asked, as I realized my mistake in speaking my thoughts aloud.

"Your eyes are beautiful," I said to her.

Hearing that, made her cheeks blush a cute shade of pink. "Well, thank you for the compliment, but they are all not that special," she replied.

"Nonsense. They are true beauties. You have a beautiful shade of blue eyes, that are as pretty as the sea, and if you look closer, you have small flakes of green around your irises that all but add more color and depth to them. Your eyes are truly spectacular, if anything else, they make your beautiful face, even more so."

Her face grew even redder, but instead of saying anything, she continued with the shaving progress. She brought out a small can of shaving cream and began to apply some of it onto my face. It smelled like cherry blossoms, and upon seeing me sniffing the shaving cream, she decided to fill me in.

"This is my personal shaving cream, I love it for the way it smells, plus it is great on sensitive skin and has a lotion built into it, that way you do not get those pesky razor burns when you are done, and it leaves my skin feel silky smooth to the touch," she informed me.

With that, she pulled out what I assumed to be her razor and began to shave my face. She was slow and tentative, making sure she got every inch of my face. It was difficult for a while, due to the long length of my beard, but she managed to get it all. Once that was done, she washed my face with the warm towel, and with that, she was finished.

"There, all done," she said, admiring her work.

She brought out her hand terminal and brought out the camera feature, and set it up as a makeshift mirror. She showed me her handiwork; I must admit she did a pretty good job, my once-unkempt hair was now neat and trimmed, and with the beard gone, I could see my strong jawline. I felt my face, and it was smooth to the touch.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"Yeah, you did a pretty good job. Much better than the in-house people at the GFC," I told her, still admiring her handiwork.

"Oh please, you are too kind," she said modestly, but still had that beaming smile.

"No, it looks pretty damn good. They would normally just use a trimmer to do all the cutting, so it always looks so blam," I said to her.

"They don't style it for you, or make it just the way you wanted?" she asked.

But all I did was tell her no. "They felt like it was a waste of time, so they opted for us to get all the same haircuts, and shave all the necessary areas."

She seemed like she was going to ask about something else, but she decided not to and began to pack up. Realizing that this might be a golden opportunity, I decided to push the envelope on our little budding relationship.

"Ah, Liz, this might seem a little strange, but remember I said that they shave certain areas on us?"

She nodded to my question.

"Well, they also shave a certain area, as well," I mentioned to her, vaguely hinting at where the curtain area was.

Her eyes went wide, and her cheeks seemed to be almost as red as her hair, "Oh... ah...ahh...do they do that for you?" she asked, a little flabbergasted.

I nodded, "Yes, they shave us for hygiene safety, and it makes examination easier when there is nothing in the way," I explained to her.

The last part wasn't a lie, and I figured that if it was for medical reasons, then she might be persuaded to give me a close shave, and to be honest, it was starting to get itchy down there.

"Are you sure you can't do it by yourself; I mean, it is not entirely difficult," she said.

"I might be able to, but I never once did it myself, so I do not know if I can perform it without cutting myself," I told her, trying very lightly to convince her to shave my balls.

She just stood there for several minutes, debating whether or not she should be doing something like this. Looking at the shaving cream in her hand, she finally came to the decision and agreed that she would help me with my issue. She directed me to spread my legs while still in the chair. She asked me to move the bed sheet out of the way and to remove my underwear and shorts, while she prepared for her next task. When she finally turned around, she got an eyeful of my dick; luckily, I managed to keep it from getting erect. She did the same thing for my cock, and balls, as she did for my beard. She was having a tough time getting every single square inch, trying her best to avoid touching my cock. Realizing it was futile, she finally took the plunge and grabbed it. She got onto her knees and held it for a few minutes, for the purpose, I was assuming, was examining it. Once her curiosity was satisfied, she began to apply the shaving cream all over it. It felt great when she started stroking my cock, making sure all the shaving cream was thoroughly applied, but she ended short of completion. Grabbing the razor, she was about to start the procedure, but she stopped to say something.

"Okay, I am pretty sure how to do this, but just to be sure, if you start to feel any pain, let me know right away," she told me, and with that, she began taking long, smooth passes with the razor.

She was very gentle and took great care of my groin area. She started with my mound, but then she made her way to the base of my cock. Due to the size of it, she had to move it out of the way to get all the stubble. It felt great feeling her soft hands gently handling my cock. Because it felt so great, though, blood started flowing into it. Seeing what was happening, I told her what was going on was completely natural; hoping she wouldn't freak out, and cause an accident. Taking me at my word, Liz resumed her shaving, and with my cock standing proud and erect, it made things easier.

"Wow, Sasha was right. It is big," she whispered, just loud enough for me to hear.

"What?" I asked.

Noticing that I heard her previous comment, she blushed, before speaking up, "Sasha told me about your..." she said, gesturing to my package, "that you were large down here."

"Do you and Sasha tell each other everything?" I asked her.

"Well, of course, she is my XO, and I need to know everything that happens on this ship," she said, still having a hard time keeping her eyes off my cock, as an earthy smell started to fill her nostrils.

"Really, and I thought it was because you were best friends, and don't best friends tell each other everything," I said, using some of the information Sasha had provided me.

"How did you know we were best friends?" she asked, finally looking me in the eyes.

"Well we don't just workout in the gym, I would say we've become pretty good friends over the weeks," I said.

"Oh, are you planning to steal my friend from me?" she said, while being distracted she had not once let go of my cock.

"Oh no, even I could tell that the bond you share is unbreakable. And by the way, she talks about you a lot. She tells me that you are a wonderful person, who cares about her crew, and would do what's necessary for them. Like right now." I said, while looking down at my cock. Realizing what I meant, she was flabbergasted, but she thanked me and resumed her shaving.

Looking down at her in this position, was turning me on. With her on her knees, servicing my cock like a little love slave, it was a pretty sight to see. Since I knew that I still couldn't do anything to her, at least, not yet; as she was the captain of the ship, and the last person I would want to fuck anything up with, and if I wanted to be honest, I was starting to like her. She was having a hard time, at first, when it came to my ball sack, but after explaining a few things to her, she resumed the shaving. By the time it was done, all the hair around my groin area was completely gone. She finished up by washing the residue with a warm washcloth, which felt good on my aching cock. Then she dried it off, leaving me dry and fresh.

I admired her handiwork, and just like my face, it was smooth to the touch, and soft, too. I had to say I liked her shaving cream, and I wondered if all of her body felt just as soft and smooth. Then I thought about her pussy, and wondered how it would feel in my hands, or if I could taste the cherry blossoms off her skin.

Lost in thought, I did hear Liz asking me if that was all. Realizing my blunder, I said yes, and thanked her for the haircut and the close shave. She said it was no problem, and that if I needed another trim, then she would be more than happy to help, but she did kind of hint that she might do the whole shaving experience on me again--still trying to hide those rosy-colored cheeks from me. After saying our goodbyes, she got all of her stuff and readied to leave, but before she did, I asked her when was her next night shift. She said that I didn't have to join her, but I insisted, seeing if I could repay the favor for cutting my hair. After thinking it over, she accepted my request and told me about her next night shift, which was a few days away. With everything said and done, she left the room, but now I had another problem, my cock was still hard as steel. The worst part yet was lunchtime was upon us, so figuring that I had no time to spare, I just tucked it away and figured I could get Ava to relieve my stress.

Chapter 20

Emma

While everyone was sitting down and having lunch, they were commenting on James' new look, which apparently the captain helped do, and apparently, some of them were wondering if she could help out with their hair, as well. It did look good on him, but I must confess that I kind of missed the messy, wolf-style look that James had. Speaking of the scruffy wolf, that tail that was currently stuffed into my jumpsuit was tickling me, every chance it got. It made looking normal a little more difficult, but having my insides stimulated made it all worth it. I began to realize why women would wear something like this; the feeling of being naughty while trying to hide it was a great sexual thrill that I just couldn't seem to get enough of.

As everyone was finishing eating, I sent James a private message on my hand-terminal to invite him over to my workshop, on the ruse that I had an idea on the servo integration for more flowing movement in his limb design. It was not entirely a lie, but I couldn't let James catch on to my plan. I was getting nervous about all of it, but at the same time, I couldn't wait to spring my trap on him. I had spent so much time coming up with every scenario, setting up my workspace with the video file, having my entire cat outfit ready, and some basic restraints so that he wouldn't overpower me. All in all, everything was ready, and to me, it felt like I was the cat about to eat the canary, and James was to be my little canary.

As soon we were dismissed from lunch, I made a beeline to my workshop, just triple-checking everything was set. With everything in place, all I had to do was wait for James, which didn't take that long, because not even five minutes later, he walked right in the door.

"Hey, Emie, you said you came up with something."

"Yes, I did. Why don't you take a seat over there and I will show you what I have," I told him, pointing to the chair I placed right in front of the monitor.

As he sat down, I queued up the video footage from the media room. James had a perplexed look on his face, and he asked what was going on.

"James you have been a naughty boy," I said to him, already getting into character. "Imagine my surprise, when I saw this on video and I found out I wasn't the only one you've been fooling around with,'' I said, while I fast-forwarded to the part where Ava and the 'Ice Queen' were going at it.

I let James watch a little bit of the video, while I changed out of my jumpsuit, and put on the finishing touches.

"Where did you get this?" he asked, still rooted to his chair.

"First thing's, first. Do as I say, and I promise I will not show this footage to the Captain or the XO, especially of how you two were getting all chummy over these past few weeks."

He just sat there for a while, looking at the homemade porno. Finally making up his mind, he agreed to do what I asked. With that, I instructed him to place his hands by the side of the chair, where I attached some thick nylon rope to the underside of it. I lashed them to his wrist. The reason for taking this precaution was because I didn't want James to jump on me, or make a move without my say-so. Keeping him restrained, especially for a man of his size, was in my best interest. Luckily, James did so, with little to no fight from him, as he realized that I had all the power right now.