The Tales of The Aurora Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cheeks growing light darker, she realized that I asked her a question, "Yes, Master."

"So now the next item to give," I told everyone, then I brought out the newly-formed choker.

"Sasha as much as I love seeing you wear that collar of yours, I can't expect you to wear it twenty-four seven, so while I do expect you to wear it every time we are alone, or in the company of your sister slaves; you will be wearing this, just like the rest," I told her.

Following my lead, she took off her slave dog collar and I placed the choker around her neck. I felt her shiver when I locked it in place, and Ava and Emma commented on how beautiful it looked on her.

"Master, I know you chose emerald for me, and sapphire for Emma, but what is Sasha's?" Ava asked me.

"Sasha's gemstone is unique; hers is called garnet, more specifically, orange garnet. The reason I chose it is because, in ancient times, garnet went by a different name, they called it a warrior stone," I said.

"Really," Sasha said, finally speaking up for the first time.

"Yeah, back in ancient Greece, garnet gemstones would be encrusted on weapons and armor of great leaders, showing everyone what great warriors they were. While garnet gemstones come in a variety of colors, orange tends to represent companionship and affection. The very same qualities dogs have," I explained to Sasha, shooting her a coy smile at the end.

"How do you know all of this stuff?" Emma asked.

"I just love history and had plenty of time to read about it," I told her. "And besides, the true reason I chose that stone was because of Sasha, or more importantly her name.

"Her name?" Emma asked, sounding very confused.

"Yes, Sasha's name is Slavic from Greek, and it means 'defender or helper of mankind,' depending on which version you go with. Isn't it that right, Sasha?" I looked at her.

"Yes, but how could you know? No one knows the true origin of my name. Only my mother knew, that's why she named me that, because it sounded powerful, and that I should defend the weak," Sasha explained, in awe that I know so much about her name's origin.

"As I said, I like history, and I tend to not forget what I read," I said, a little proud of myself.

"Master, what about ours, why did you choose ours?" Ava asked.

"I chose emerald for yours because of the color of your eyes, and the amount of love you have. Emeralds represent protection and love, which you have plenty of. As for Emma's sapphire gemstone, it sometimes represents the ocean, a vast expanse of water that seems to never end. To me, that represents Emma's wonderful mind, ever-expanding and never-ending. True beauty in itself," I told them all.

"You think my mind is beautiful?" Emma asked me.

"More than anything," I said truthfully.

Once I finished explaining why I chose what I did, what came next surprised me. All at once, they jumped on me and planted kisses everywhere. In between each kiss, they would say thank you, and how thoughtful, and everything else in between. All this unexpected attention was starting to get to me. The idea of having all three of these beautiful ladies at once, sounded appealing, but we don't just have the time or the space to do it. I broke off the embrace and said that we should keep on track, since we didn't have much time. They all agreed and began to settle down. From there, I showed them Sasha's last gift. It was the same thing Emma had, but Sasha's was all black, with a more-fluffy tail. She had a confused look on her face, but I told her that Emma would explain how to wear the dog's ears, and tail.

"Now, since it's time to go, I want all of you to do something for me. I want all three of you to hang out tonight, get to know each other, and if you want, share your experience. Like Sasha's pain-slut experience, and what it feels like," I said, looking at her.

Then looking at Ava, I instructed her, "I want you to train them on how to prepare their ass for me."

"Our asses!" Emma and Sasha shouted out in unison.

"Yes, your asses. I expect all of my slaves' holes, to be ready and available to me, at all times. Isn't it that right, Ava?" I said, looking at her.

"Why yes, Master, all my holes are ready and available to you, at all times," she said, then deciding to make her point. She bent over pulling the hem of her robe over her luscious ass and proceeded to spread her ass cheeks. Showing me and everyone who could see her slightly puffy red lips, and her twitching asshole, just begging to be stuffed.

"That's good to see, my Little Nymph. Will you be able to train your sister-slaves, to be just as ready?" I asked her.

"Yes, sir, you can count on me," Ava replied, while giving a salute.

That gave Sasha a small chuckle, which I had to admit was quite lovely. It was nice to see this side of Sasha, instead of the hard exterior that I saw the first day I met her. I was getting my stuff ready to leave until Ava, the de facto leader of my harem, spoke up one last time.

"Master, while we are having our girl time, what will you be doing?" she asked, while she and Sasha stripped out of their yukatas, and pulled on their jumpsuits.

"Well, since you all will be busy, I thought that I would spend some more time with the captain," I said to them.

"Really?" Sasha sounded surprised.

"Why yes. I have been keeping her company during her night shift, and besides this will allow me to honor our deal," I explained to her.

"Deal?" Ava asked, her interest now piqued.

"Yes, believe it or not, you and Sasha have some similarities," I said directly to Ava.

"Just like you, Sasha, here, has someone here on the ship that she wants to be more than just friends with," I said to them.

It took Ava a few minutes to realize what I was getting at, until she realized where I was going with this. Turning towards Sasha she blurted out, "You and the captain, Sasha."

Sasha being embarrassed by the whole thing, only nodded. Deciding to stop Ava before she started asking Sasha a million questions, I told Ava that she would have plenty of time to ask her those questions later tonight, and that it was getting close to lunchtime. Realizing that I was right, Ava double-timed it, but just before she unlocked the room, Ava asked me one more question.

"Master, about tonight, once you are done with the captain, who will get to sleep with you tonight?"

I thought it over, "As much as I would enjoy having all three of you in my bed. I am afraid that there isn't enough room for all three of you. I will let you guys decide who will get that honor."

With everything said and done, we all filed out into the passageway, except for Emma, who still had things to do. While looking both ways, to make sure nobody was there, Ava leaned in and planted a tender kiss on my lips.

"See you later, Master," she said, in a husky voice, then she turned to Sasha, "Well bitch, go say a proper goodbye to our master," saying it playfully.

Doing what she was told, Sasha leaned in, while still holding all of her new items, and planted the same tender kiss as Ava's, and said in a blushing manner, "Goodbye, Master."

Chapter 25

Elizabeth

It was time for the night shift again, but this time, I was not dreading it as I had before. Ever since I found James late at night, he had offered to keep me company during my turn at the night-shift duties. At first, I didn't want him to waste his time being up so late just for my sake, but after the first few times he showed up, we just had fun. He was pleased to be around, and being with him seemed to make the time fly by. Being with him, just seemed easy, like there was something between us. Just when I was lost in thought, a notification popped on my hand-terminal. James had sent a message indicating that he was outside the bridge, and needed permission to get in. Before I even knew it, I was priming myself for him. I didn't know why I was doing it, but for some reason, I wanted to look my best for him. Once everything looked in order, I proceeded to the door and punched in the code to let him in. The door slid open, and there was James, standing there with that sweet smile of his, and those dark-brown dreamy eyes. Looking at him, I could feel my heart beating, my stomach filling with butterflies, and my pussy slightly clenching.

"Hey, Liz, how are things going tonight?" he asked, in that deep soothing voice of his.

"Yeah, you know, same old same old," I said, waving my hand at him, trying my best not to act flushed while he was around. "Everything is pretty much automated nowadays. LETA can practically fly the ship by herself if she had to, but corporate still wants people at the helm," I said to him.

"Any news from RTC or the Federation?" he asked.

"Why yes, we received a communique from them yesterday. There is a rogue asteroid storm predicted to enter our flight path," I informed him.

"Do we need to worry about it?" he asked, with a little concern in his voice.

I reassured him, "No, we will be fine. There is only a twenty-seven percent chance we will make contact, and if we do, our ship's automated defense system can deflect anything in its path."

"Really," he said, still uncertain.

"Yes, I'm certain. With LETA, she can institute countermeasures, like raising the defense shields or firing the onboard defense cannons, and if need be, perform emergency flight maneuvers, far superior to what Sasha or I can do. So it's nothing to worry about," I said to him, which he seemed to take.

With the initial small talk out of the way, James began to ask what I would like to do, to pass the time. I saw that he brought his computer terminal, the same one he showed us when he introduced Kora, and a media core drive. Since we couldn't play any media on the bridge terminals, James opted to use his computer as a portal media player. The last few times, we watched some of his shows called anime, and they were interesting to watch, but it was not my cup of tea.

While he was still setting things up on the floor, I decided to pass the time with more small talk.

"So have you seen the new trend of accessories that the crew is wearing?" I said the first thing that popped into my mind.

"Oh you mean the chokers, yeah, they are pretty hard to miss. They're quite sexy, though," he replied, still working on his computer.

"What!?" I replied in shock.

Finally looking up at me, he continued, "Oh come on, you know they look good on them, especially on Sasha."

"Sasha!?"

"Oh come on, you must have seen how beautiful she looks, and with that elegant choker around her slender neck, it just brings out her beauty even more."

"Ah... I guess," I said a little flustered, "I guess I never really noticed before," I said truthfully.

"I find that hard to believe since you two have been friends for a long time."

"She told you that?" I still asked, a bit flustered from that earlier comment.

From there, James told me that during their workout sessions, Sasha would tell him stories about me, and the time we spent together. On how I became friends with Sasha, and how that moment meant a lot to her. I had to say, hearing all of this from James' mouth made me realize how much I had been taking Sasha for granted. It seemed Sasha thought the world of me, and it just made me realize that I thought the world of her, too. She was my closest friend, my confidante, and I had not shown her how much she meant to me. After coming to that realization, that was when James was starting to describe Sasha and her body. On how her muscles were sculpted by a renaissance master or a Greek goddess. On how her body looked good when it was covered in a sheen of sweat. After every depiction of Sasha, I would also imagine her body in the ways James would describe. I had to admit Sasha was a beautiful woman, I just never really looked. Realizing that this conversation was starting to get out of hand, I saw that James had finished his setup. Seeing the opportunity, I handed him my own personal media drive.

"How about we watch something from my files?" I asked.

I might have expected him to push back on that idea, but he agreed to it without any hesitation. Having the foresight in advance of bringing my own media drive, I had him hook it up to his terminal.

"I want to watch that one, it is my favorite," I said, pointing to one of my favorite movies.

Taking my suggestion, he opened the movie file and hit play. The movie was about two girls that grew up together and were best friends. Their names were Christina and Jaime. Chris was deeply in love with Jamie, but once she confessed her true feelings to her, Jaime said that she didn't feel that way and that she only saw her as her best friend. Humiliated and depressed, Christina left the planet and made a name for herself. Ten years later, after making a successful career, she decided to return to her home planet where she found Jaime was still single, and as beautiful as ever. Christina tried various ways to date Jaime, and most of them backfired, and one almost destroyed their friendship forever. But somehow, she found a way, and they lived happily ever after.

I loved that story because it showed that no matter what, love and friendship would always prevail.

Even though I loved this movie, my attention had been split between what was playing, and James. I could tell he didn't enjoy the movie, but he never once complained about it. He was watching it because it was my favorite, and he was letting me enjoy it. For some reason, that brought my heart to a little flutter. Once the movie ended, trying my best not to cry, the ending always seemed to get me, I turned to James and asked what he thought.

"It was good I will give you that, but..." he stopped at that last part.

"What?" I asked.

"I just never thought you would be into rom-coms," he said, finally looking at me.

"What's there not to love? They are about two people finding true love and can surmount most obstacles to get it. Yes, these movies might be cheeky, but they still bring out hope to people that want to find it," I said to him,

"Okay, I can get that," he said. "So, do you only like rom-coms, or are there other genres you like?" he asked, seeming interested in getting to know me better.

"Well, I do love movie rom-coms, but more importantly I like rom-coms that have a tragic element in the mix, " I said to him. He seemed confused by my answer so I elaborated.

"When there is a tragic element in the mix, it just adds depth to the story. It is easy for people to fall in love when everything is okay with the world, but to fall in love while there is a tragedy, is truly something special. To overcome great adversity either by outside conflict, or ones within, shows you the human capacity for love and how it will outshine anything." I finished my explanation.

"As for the second part to your question, I do like other genres, but mostly in books," I said to him.

"Books?" he asked.

"Yeah, I love to read. Movies and shows are great, but nothing beats a good book. Sometimes, I will immerse myself in a story so that, on more than one occasion, I read an entire story throughout the entire night without even realizing it. With a book, I imagine it is me in the story, taking adventures, thwarting evil, and yes, falling in love. I love it so much that I have read all the ebooks in my collection, over fifty times by now, so I have nothing to read on this trip."

"Really nothing?" he asked,

"Yup, I bought a few new books before this trip, but I already read them all by now, and there aren't any stops along our route," I explained to him.

James just sat there for a moment, deep in thought, then out of nowhere he got up and said he would be right back. He left the bridge quickly, leaving me alone and confused. I tried to figure out what I said, or what I did wrong, to cause him to leave so abruptly, but nothing came to mind. Still stuck in my thoughts, I hadn't heard James coming back to the bridge. He left the hatch open so he didn't need me to enter the code to let him in. He got back down onto the floor where I sat. He had something in his hand, and he brought it to my face.

"What is it?" I asked,

"It might be the answer to your reading problem," he said, with a smile.

I took it from his hands and inspected it. It appeared to be a media drive, but what was on it, I did not know.

"What's in it?" I thought the mystery was overwhelming.

He sat there for a minute looking like he was trying to figure out what to say next.

"You know I love anime, right?" he asked, to which I said yes. "Well, I never really told you how I came across it. Well, it all started with my mother. She loved history but her true passion was drawing. That is how she came across anime, more importantly, their source material, manga. Mangas are comic books, or graphic novels, where instead of words telling the story, pictures, with captions on them drive the story. She just fell in love with the artistic style, and so she started collecting them. She would try to mimic some of the drawing styles, and she was quite good at it. She even made quite a few drawings in her style. She loved the manga and loved to read them, and eventually, that love was transferred to me. Then eventually, she found what manga developed into, anime. Anime is a manga that was turned into animation for people to watch. People loved them so much, that it became a hit in the late 20th and early 21st century." James finished his long-winded story.

"Okay, I understand where and why you love your shows, but what does that have to do with this," I said, while waving the media drive in my hand.

"That was my mother's. It was given to me after she died," he said, letting that revelation set in. "And that contains every single manga and drawing she ever read, collected, and drew throughout her life."

"Really," I said, realizing what I had in my hand. I knew James loved his mother, and that her death had hit him hard. So something that belonged to her was probably more precious to him, than all the credits in the galaxy.

"Then why are you handing this to me?" I asked.

"Well, you said you like reading books, and you need something new to read. So I figured that you might appreciate a new book, or in this case, thousands of new books," he said. "Here let me show you how to read them," he continued, while linking the storage drive to my hand-terminal.

It only took him a minute, but once he finished, a new list of thousands of books flooded my screen. I must admit, my mouth watered a bit at the thought that I would have something new to read. Since this was given to me by James, and that it was something precious to him, I would read every single book with the same level of enthusiasm that I did for any books I liked. He showed me how to search through the myriad of books, either by series length, title, or genre. I was surprised that there were a lot of different genres that I could choose from, but I was not complaining--I was excited. After showing me how to search through the titles, he brought out one series that we had already watched, and began to show me how to read it. Instead of the usual left-to-right reading, it was right to left. It was a little confusing at first, but because he was using a comic that I have already seen, it made it easier. It was nice to find something new to read, even in a new style of reading. When James was about to wrap things up, he said that I could borrow the media drive for the remainder of the trip, but he expected it back upon our return. I one hundred percent agreed to it, and that I would treasure it and not let anything happen to it.

I realized that I had told James a lot about my personal preferences and that I knew nothing about him.

"James, what do you like? I mean since I told you about my love of rom-coms, what about you? What do you like?"