The Tales of The Aurora Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma finished instructing Sasha on how to put on the ears and helped her secure them to her head. Apparently, Emma fabricated special pins that allow them to attach the ears to the head, without pulling on the hair, making sure that they stayed in place. When Emma was first making them, she came across issues with the ears flying away if you moved your head too fast. The other issue was that the original pins tended to pull one's hair. With the new modifications Emma made, the new cat and dog ears, could sit pretty on your head, and you didn't have to fear them falling off or causing pain.

The next part was the tail portion, and I could tell that this might get tricky. Realizing that this would be the perfect opportunity to talk to them about anal training, I stepped in. "Let me help you with that."

I figured that now was probably the best time to show them my stash of sex toys that I kept around, some legal and some not.

"What is that?" Emma asked.

"This right here is my treasure chest. And before you make fun of me, remember you are already being punished," I told Emma with a pointed look, to which she only nodded.

I slowly went through my box, making sure that I found what I needed. Luckily because of my insatiable appetite for sex, I had what I needed in spades. I did not have one but two anal training kits, and more importantly, a bottle of lube. What I also brought out was my cat tail that I had bought years ago. I figured that I could wear it for solidarity and support, especially for Sasha. I opened one box of the anal training kit and began to spread them out on the blanket-covered floor, for all to see.

"Okay, since we are talking about putting stuff in our butts, it's probably time I show you how to train your cute little assholes how to take something in it," I spoke to them in a teacher's tone; a very naughty teacher to boot.

"But I already know how to put this in," Emma said, while waving her white cat tail.

"Yes, you might have learned how to insert the butt plug from your cat's tail into your ass, but trust me when I say that, you are not ready for James' behemoth when he enters your ass," I shot back.

From there, I explained to them how to properly clean and lube a butt plug. As the old saying goes, 'If you believe that it is not enough lube, then it probably isn't.' I also explained that when it comes to insertion, you should take smooth, deep breaths and relax. The instinct is to clench up, but what you need to do is loosen your sphincter muscles, that way you feel less pain upon insertion. I went through the full breakdown on how to progress through all three sizes of butt plugs, to which they all seemed hesitant that they could take anything that big. To show them wrong, I brought out my butt plug, which was just as large as the large one from their kits. I went through the procedure that I had explained to them. Lubing up the plug, taking deep breaths to relax; then getting on my side, I lifted the bottom of my robe over my ass to give them an unobstructed few of my puckered little holes. I opted to not wear panties for tonight, and I found that it was the right decision. I told them to keep an eye on my anus and see how I inserted something inside me.

I slowly pushed the tip inside my anus, and while I knew I could get it in fairly easily; this was for them, and I needed to take my time. I went slowly, pushing it in and out, going a little deeper on each push. By the time it got to the widest part, which is about a half an inch less than James' cock, I told them to look. Then in one final push, it slipped in my ass, only the jewel was sticking out. A small moan escaped my lips, and the only thing I was thinking was that it was not James' cock inside of me. I took a moment to compose myself, then I sat up, and addressed them on how it felt.

"You will feel discomfort at first, your body is not used to having something inside of it, but give it time, and soon you will love it."

"No, it can't be, no way that thing fits inside you," Sasha said, still not believing what she saw.

"Believe me, it does, and that James' cock is much bigger and will stretch you out to the max."

As soon as I said that, I instantly saw worry and fear, in both their eyes, so I stepped in and reassured them. "Don't worry. That is why we are doing this, so that when the time comes, you will be ready. Plus, James would not force this upon you if you are not ready."

Saying that seemed to put them at ease. I decided to give them a quick little show. I leaned on my side, making sure they got an eyeful of my plump, round ass. I slowly pulled on the jeweled end of the plug, showing them how my ass looked when it got stretched out. Small moans escaped my lips, every time the widest part of the plugs reached my opening, until one firm pull caused it to dislodge. My little asshole gaped for a second or two, until my sphincter's muscles decided to close in on themselves. I still felt a bit loose down there, but that was the point of the butt plug. Get your asshole nice and loose, so something bigger can invade it. It was a preemptive strike on one area.

I showed them how to clean it off with special disinfectant wipes. I also said that scrubbing them in warm, soapy water would also do the trick, but the wipes are much easier and faster. After finishing the demonstration, it was time to continue with Emma's punishment. Following the steps I gave them, they lubed up the butt plug portion of the tail and began to insert them into their asses. Emma went in with ease, but Sasha was having a tough time. Instead of relaxing her sphincter muscles as I told her; she would clench up, and make it more difficult for it to enter. Deciding to add a bit of a helping hand, I scooted over towards Sasha and began to rub her pussy. She was shocked, of course, but I told her that this would distract her from the initial insertion. I slowly rubbed my fingers up and down her slick labia feeling the most sensitive spot of her body. As I suspected, her once-tight body began to relax, and in doing so, the tip of the plug slowly inched its way into her. It was slow going, but she managed to push through her initial discomfort and now had the tail firmly inserted in her butt.

It took Sasha a while to get used to the tail. She said that the new weight of the tail felt weird and that every time she swayed, it caused the tail to pull on her plug, sending her new sensations, and a bit of pleasure. I could tell that she was feeling mortified by all of this, but at the same time, her clear signs of arousal were even more apparent. Looked like James was right, Sasha was a secret masochist, who somehow got off on pain and more importantly, humiliation.

I finally got to see Emma and Sasha standing side by side, and could love the dichotomy of the two. While Emma was fair-skinned, with long blonde hair, Sasha was darker, to an almost-creamy-mocha color, with short brown hair. Of course, Emma was a short, petite girl, while Sasha was tall and well-muscled, but it did not overshadow her feminine body. I had a feeling that she could probably crush a walnut with her thighs, but at the same time, one would just want to bury one's face in them. Sasha was the perfect blend of female beauty and brawny strength. I could learn to love and appreciate Sasha's and Emma's bodies. I learned that sex and beauty come in many shapes and sizes, and one should not discriminate on that alone. A person's true beauty was their personality and their soul, and I could tell that I would love to spend my time with both of these beauties.

After going over their physical traits, the only thing left was their animal props. Following that whole yin and yang thing that James was going for, Emma wore an all-white fur cat tail, and ears. They were short, just like real cat fur, and it went well with her fair skin. Sasha, on the other hand, was a midnight black with a glossy sheen to them. While Emma had short fur, Sasha's was long and a bit poofy, with space at the bottom portion of the tail. And of course, no dog cosplay would be complete without the dog collar that was wrapped around Sasha's slender neck. It accentuated that Sasha was supposed to be a dog-girl, and boy, did she look really good.

Deciding to not be the one left out, I quickly lubed up my tail and then inserted it into my ass. My tail had a more calico-color scheme but that was okay, the only thing I was missing was a pair of animal ears, but if we were planning on having more sexy cosplay animal time, then I should invest in a set of my own.

"My, my, you all look good in your cosplay get-ups," Kora said, cheering at our outfits. "Maybe, I should dress up, as well."

With that, Kora did a little twirl again and new animal ears and tails started to form on her body. Her ears were a bit longer than Emma's and Sasha's, and her tail was a lot puffier than Sasha's. I had to admit, it did look cute on her, but I was curious what animal she decided to emulate.

"I bet you are all wondering, what I am," Kora said, almost like she was reading my mind. "I am a kitsu, commonly known as a fox-lady, as you can see by my big fluffy tail," she said, while she was skating her tail at us.

"Well since we are all dressed and ready, let us proceed. Ava, do you have any penis-shaped objects that Sasha could wear, the bigger the better?" Kora asked.

I still had no idea what Kora, or more importantly James, had in mind, but I was curious to see where this would lead. I looked through my stash of toys and pulled out all the penis-shaped objects that I could find. The biggest dildo I had was Blue, which used to be known as Big Blue, with me, but I had no way to attach it to Sasha. Then at the bottom of the storage box, a silver case the size of a shoe box came into view. A sudden realization set in, and I knew that what was inside would be perfect for what Kora needed. I slowly brought out the silver box and placed it in front of me, for all to see. On the top of the box were black bold letters, and it was only one word, 'The Demon.'

"I know you all have questions, but please let me explain before you ask them," I said to them.

"I have this thing, not for just sex toys, but for exotic, rare ones. Every time I go to a new planet, I would go out and find them. Some things I find are legal, but some are not, and this right here falls in the latter."

I slowly opened the box, and a huge, jet-black dildo with massive veins crisscrossed its shaft. It had balls the size of plums hanging at the base of the dildo. It was about ten inches long, and almost the same girth as James, maybe a bit smaller. The thing was all attached to a special harness that was designed to be worn around the crotch area. On the top of the box in red crimson letters, it said, 'The Demon: A creation unholier than sin.'

"I bought this on my last voyage, on the planet's local black market. It cost me an arm and a leg to get it, but I found it too rare to pass up. They call it the Demon, after doing some research it was a GFC research prototype on male reproduction. Fertility scientists were trying to study the effects of what happens during male intercourse, and they wanted to get first-hand experience. So what they did was make a dildo that would attach itself to the female vagina, and it would simulate the feel of a real cock. I don't know how they did it, but somehow they figured out how to give the women the feeling of having a real penis. Don't worry, it is safe to use, the only reason it was on the black market is that the technology was stolen from the Federation. Most things that represent male genitalia are not outright banned, but are no longer allowed to be sold by vendors, hence why the black market."

"I would think that people would outright buy those things, see how good James cock feels. It makes no sense for them to be considered taboo," Emma said, finally speaking up.

"I know, I find it weird, too; it is like the Federation doesn't want people to know about male genitalia, but that makes no sense. After all, we all know Eros Candidates like James have them, and that we need them to further the population of our specials," I said.

It was weird when I called James an Eros Candidate. For the last several weeks I only thought of him as James, the big, tall guy, who was my master and had a caring heart that drew me to him. It was easy to forget that James had a higher purpose and that when this trip was over, he would leave and fulfill that purpose. Still, that made me sad that James was going to leave, and I would probably never see him again.

"We can figure out that stuff later, let's get this on Sasha," I said to them.

It took some doing, but I managed to get the strap-on on Sasha's crotch. There was a curved smaller dildo that needed to be inside Sasha's pussy, but it was no problem. Once all the straps were in place, I reached for the included remote control and hit the button. There was a flashing yellow light on the side straps of Sasha's hip straps, but once it hit a solid blue, indicating that it was synced up, Sasha let out a loud gasp.

"Wow what was that?" she said.

"I think it means it's ready."

"How do you know it will work?"

"Only one way to find out," I said, as I got in front of her.

I looked at the black appanage that was sticking out right in front of me. It was darker compared to Sasha's skin color, but not by much. It said that the demon would mimic male sensation. So I decided to give it a try, I leaned in and began to suck on the tip of the fake cock. I heard Sasha let out a loud gasp, and I felt her body stiffen. Realizing it was working, I decided to give Sasha a glimpse into what I do for my Master's. I bobbed and slurped on the fake cock head, and since it wasn't as wide as James, I managed to take a lot more in. I could hear Sasha curse and moan from the new sensation that she was feeling, and judging by the way she sounded, she was close to an orgasm. Deciding that this was a good stopping point, I pulled back on the cock, causing a loud pop to fill the room, and looked back up at her.

"So how did that feel?" I asked the now panting Sasha.

"Like nothing I ever felt before. Is that what Ja-- I mean Master feels when we suck on his cock?" Sasha asked, still in awe of the sensation.

"I assume so, that thing was created to mimic the male experience," I said.

"Then that is probably why, he likes us sucking on his, that feeling was out of this world, or any world for that matter," Sasha replied.

"Probably so, but I wonder how it would feel when you stuff that cock into Emma's tight little pussy," I said, looking at Emma with a mischievous hint of a smile.

Realizing that her punishment was still going to happen, her eyes went from wonder to total fear. I picked up the bottle of lube and handed it to Sasha.

"Here, use this to lube up that cock of yours, despite this being a punishment, we still don't want to hurt her. I will go over and make sure her pussy is nice and ready for you," I said to Sasha, then I headed over to Emma.

I could see the look of fear in her eyes, so I soothed her, by first rubbing her pussy. "It will be okay, that cock is not as big as Master's, and I know you can handle him. All you have to do is relax, and let me ease Sasha's cock into you," I said, in a soothing voice.

I fingered her pussy until she had a decent orgasm. I wanted to make sure her pussy was as wet as possible. Then at the far corner of the room, I heard a loud moan fill the room. I looked over from where it came from and saw Sasha stroking her new fake cock. Applying the lube felt so good, that Sasha decided to masturbate while using the fake cock, like an actual male. I wondered if Master did that when we were not there to relieve his stress, but I pushed that thought aside.

"Sasha, that's enough, and get over here," I instructed her.

She did what she was told, and reluctantly let go of the cock.

'When this is all over, and done with, I will find some spare time and try that thing on myself. Maybe it would give me ideas on what feels good and what doesn't, so when it comes time to play with Master, I would know what to do,' I thought to myself.

I positioned Emma on all fours, per Kora's instructions, and then I guided Sasha behind her. Kora told me to wait, and she floated in front of Emma.

"Now, Emie cat, you know how it feels to be fucked by a male wolf with a massive penis, now you will know how it feels to be fucked by a female dog with a massive penis," she said, and with that, she directed me to insert Sasha's fake cock.

I made sure Sasha went slowly in Emma, until she buried most of her cock inside of her. It was surprising that a small woman could take on such a massive cock, even more so that she managed to take James'.

"Wow, now this feels good. It almost feels like Emma grabbing onto something really sensitive," Sasha explained.

With that, Sasha slowly pulled out of Emma, then once she reached the tip, she slowly pushed it back in. I heard grunting and moaning coming from both Sasha and Emma; both liked the feeling of fucking, and getting fucked. Sasha was slowly gaining speed, speaking out loud about how good this felt. I never really tried the demon, mainly because I had no one to experience it with. Sasha, would get that opportunity, and she would use it to the fullest. Sasha was gaining more speed until she shuddered and moaned out loud that she was cumming. In doing so, it also triggered Emma's orgasm. I took a step back and looked at them. The dichotomy of appearance, Sasha's dark skin versus Emma's fair skin, the fluffy dark fur, versus Emma's equally fluffy cat-like fur. The whole point of this was to see animals fucking in the wild. To me, it seemed that Emiecat had provoked a big strong dog, and was paying the consequence for her action. But she was loving every minute of it.

Kora decided to float right next to me, and position herself as if she was sitting on my shoulder, even though she was not there.

"Beautiful sight, isn't it. I must admit that Master does have a creative mind," Kora spoke to me.

"Yeah, he does, I would never have thought about this in a million years, but now that I have, I will be recreating this little scene for years to come," I told her, while slowly rubbing my clit.

Watching all of this and mentioning Master, had almost made me wish that he was here to see this. He could be watching this, while I was riding his cock, looking at the same scene.

"Don't forget to 'meow' like a good kitty cat, Emma. Sasha, bark or growl if you want, remember you are our Master's bitch, and Emma needs to be punished," Kora spoke out loud, and immediately Sasha began to growl and fucked Emma even harder.

It took some doing, but Emma finally started to 'meow' after every other moan. With those added sounds to the mix, now it looked like a cat-girl was getting fucked by a dog-girl and there was a magic penis in between them. I must say, seeing all of that turned me on.

"Does that little remote do anything else?" Kora asked me.

I looked down and saw the remote was still in my hand. On it there was the power button, but it also had three more, two looked like an up and down button, and the last one was a big red button. Deciding to save that button for the end, I pushed the black 'up' button a few times.

"OH FUCK!" I heard Sasha and Emma both scream out, at the same time.

"I feel it vibrating in my pussy, meow."

"I know it feels so good, woof."

Emma and Sasha manage to stay in character, as Sasha gripped onto Emma's tiny waist and began to fuck her with a vengeance. Her hips looked like a blur, and the only thing Emma could only do, took the sweet abuse. I crawled over to Emma to see if she was okay, but what I saw told me everything she was feeling. Her eyes had this glassy-faraway look, her mouth hung open, and a trail of drool was slowly dribbling its way down her chin. Emma's mind finally checked out, and only her primal, horny mind remained.