The Tales of The Aurora Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard her scream a few times from the abrupt orgasms she was having, and could tell that she was quickly approaching another one. I looked over at Sasha and she had a fine sheen of sweetness on her body. The added glow made her muscles pop, and the sheer pleasure on her face was priceless. Figuring that now was the best time to see what the red button does, I stepped back and mashed it. In an instant, Sasha halted her advance so hard that it might have given her whiplash.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING... OH FUUUCCCKKK!!!" Sasha bellowed out, as she did fast hard jabs into Emma's pussy.

"CUMMING!" Emma yelled out not one second later.

In an instant, a torrent of clear liquid started flooding outside Emma's pussy, and also started running down Sasha's leg. They both squirted, from the sheer intensity of their climaxes, and just like that, they both fell over into a comatose state. Emma was on the floor face down, and Sasha was right behind her on her back and black cock up.

I crawled over to Emma to see if she was all right. When I got there, her eyes were closed, but she had slow, steady breaths. It looked like that last orgasm was so intense, that she fainted from the experience. I then made my way to her pussy; her tail was in the way, and a little damp from her squirting. I moved it out of the way, and saw red pussy lips, with her love juices covering all over them. A clear indication that someone had one hell of a time. Once I knew Emma was good, I made my way toward Sasha. She had her legs spread out, with her dog tail sticking out between them. The once fluffy fur was now matted with Sasha's love juices, but somehow that made it look even sexier. I couldn't see the state of Sasha's pussy, but that demon cock had a clear sheen of Emma's cum on it. Looking at Sasha, it would seem she had the same intense climax as Emma, but unlike Emma, Sasha was still awake.

"What was that? I know I came, but it felt different from all the rest," Sasha told me, in a whisper, still trying to catch her breath.

"I think that was me. I guess those people who designed this thing wanted to have the full male experience. I think when I pushed that red button on the remote, it caused you to experience a true male orgasm."

"Wow, I had no idea they were that intense. It felt like my entire lower body was clenching up, then all at once I realized a wave of euphoria washed over me. I knew I came hard, I could feel it in my legs." Sasha spoke while she slowly regained her strength.

"Glad you enjoyed it because it's time for round two," I told her, with a matching smile.

"ROUND TWO!" she exasperated.

I swung my legs over her body and straddled her midsection.

"That right, watching you two go, can make a girl horny," I said, while raising myself until the slick cock head was at my entrance. Then in one smooth motion, I took all ten inches inside me.

"You took it all!" Sasha said in a gasp, still feeling the sensation of the demon cock.

"Yeah, I was more than wet enough to take it. Besides, James has already done a wonderful job reshaping my pussy to fit his beast of a cock. This right here still feels incredibly good, but it's nothing compared to his."

I started grinding my hips along Sasha's body, feeling that cock rubbing my insides in the best way possible. Not more than two months ago, I never would have thought I would be taking on the demon. I always felt like it was too big for one person to handle, but here I was taking it all at once, like it was nothing. While I was moving my hips, Sasha laid there like a dead fish.

"Come on Sasha, you can't tell me that you are a one-and-done type of girl."

"I can't, that last one took a lot out of me. How come you are taking this so well, what is your secret?" she asked, while trying to concentrate.

"Do you want to know, it's because I love sex, I love everything about it. The close contact, the taste of another person, the way they moan when they are in the throes of passion; I love it all. Do you know why Master calls me his Little Nymph? It's because I am a creature with boundless sexual energy, and I need to spread it to the world. I try my best to hide it, but ever since he came into my life, not only did he allow me to be myself and share it with others, but he is the only person to sate my desires fully. I always felt like I wanted more from my previous lovers, but they could never truly satisfy me. Then here comes along James, and he opens me up literally, and figuratively, to the world--no, to the universe," I told her, as I was now going at full speed.

"You make him sound like he is a god," Sasha explained.

"Well, he is an Eros Candidate, he is supposed to represent the god of sex and fertility. Even so, he is special. I could fuck a hundred candidates maybe even a thousand, and none of them would ever measure up to James. He is truly special. I truly know it," I said.

"I also know James is special, but I think you are only saying that because of his cock," Sasha said, while gaining more of her strength.

"It's not just that, while yes, James' cock is amazing, everything else about him is equally so. He is strong and handsome, and he is one of the smartest people I know, besides Emma and Grace. Even though he is smart, he takes his time in making sure that we don't feel stupid. He can have his way with any of us; even though he can be as rough as he wants, he makes sure that we enjoy every single second of it. I know he is hiding things from us and I hope he will one day tell us about it, but even so, I trust him one hundred percent. I know he has a kind heart, a heart that knows nothing but love and compassion," I told Sasha, as I was speeding up my hips.

"You sound like you love him."

"I do, I fucking do. I don't know how or when, but somehow he managed to steal my heart. He has my heart, and I trust him with it."

Then as the mother of all orgasms came through, I bellowed out, "I LOVE YOU JAMES!"

I came so hard that I saw stars. I felt that same wet feeling between my legs, and I knew that not only did I have a screaming orgasm, but a squirting one, too. But that was not the only wet thing I felt. I felt a droplet start rolling down my face. I brought my hand to my check and I realized that I was crying. But they were not tears of sadness; no, they were tears of joy. I had finally confessed my true feelings for James, and even though I never said it directly to him, the fact that I said it, spoke volumes. Even though I could be an open and friendly person by any standards, I always kept a part of myself locked away. Afraid that if I showed it to anyone, then I would get hurt, or worse--rejected like I was when I was an orphan. I had made great strides over the years, even more so, when Grace came into my life, but I always kept it hidden. Locked away in a steel vault, so no one could get access to it. Then James came along, and he blasted that vault wide open, just like my pussy, and in return, he gave me everything I ever wanted.

He gave me a chance to be myself with other people, and to do so openly. Emma, Sasha, and soon more people, would get a chance to see the real me. A person who loved sex, and who loved spreading love. He promised me that I would finally have Grace the way I truly wanted her, and I knew he would make it come true. I didn't know what I did to deserve James to come into my life, but I would cherish it every moment of every day.

While lost in thought, I felt Sasha grab a hold of my hips, and began to lift me upwards. I looked down at her, and once we made eye contact she asked, "Don't tell me that you are done already?"

With lust and passion in my eyes, I said to her, "Oh not even close. Let's see if the little miss warrior goddess has the stamina to take on a nymph," I said, and with that our fucking continued.

We went at it for nearly twenty minutes, and let's just say once Sasha got her second wind, she was nearly unstoppable. We fucked cowgirl style, then to doggy, and then, we were in missionary, with my legs spread wide, and Sasha pumping that demon cock of hers, deep inside my pussy. One of these days, I will have to return the favor. Emma woke up part way through, and managed to crawl over toward us, to see what was going on. I managed to convince her to sit on my face, and once she did, I dove right into that sweet snatch of hers. From what I could hear, I could tell that while I was eating out Emma, she was groping and pinching Sasha's breasts, all the while, they were kissing as if the world was about to end, and in return, Sasha would increase her speed into my pussy.

I had heard of the saying 'the beast with two backs,' when they were describing people having sex; well somehow, we became the 'beast with three backs,' and I had a feeling that it would be more soon. I didn't know how any of this happened, but I did know one thing. I would not be having the time of my life, if James hadn't shown up in it.

My climax was on the horizon and I could tell that Emma was not too far behind. I knew the best way to end our little threesome, so I reached out one hand and found the little black remote for the demon cock, and when I knew I was about to cum, I mashed down on that button, on both the remote and Emma's clit, and just like that, we all came at the same time.

We were a giant heap of limbs and flesh on the floor. Sasha decided to rip the fake cock off her crotch and throw it onto the bed. She said that she had enough of it, and that thing was a creation unholier than sin. Hearing that brought a chuckle to all of us. I realized that it was probably getting late, I told them that we needed to hit the showers, and I needed to show them how to perform an enema. They grudgingly got up from the blanketed floor, riddled with wet stains, and began to put themselves together. They helped me straighten out my room, managed to clean and put away the demon back in its cage, and sprayed some air purifier in the room since it reeked of sex. Emma asked if she could borrow that thing and how it worked. I said yes, if only that she would not break it. That thing was expensive, but worth every credit.

Our time in the shower room was more straightforward than I thought. I showed them how to fill, and add the special solution in the bag, and then showed them how to insert the tube up their bum. All in all, it took me five minutes to explain the whole thing, so we spent the rest of the time helping each other wash. Emma was hesitant at first, but I knew how to get my way with her. For added good measure, I ordered Sasha to eat Emma out while I washed her hair, and Sasha complied completely. She managed to give Emma one good climax before we shut off the showers and started heading toward the dressing room.

We discussed who would get to spend the night with James, but Emma opted out. She said that she was still feeling the effects of her punishment, and needed time to heal. Before she left, we all planted a heavy kiss on her lips and thanked her for the wonderful time. She blushed at that, but she also thanked us and promised that she would be a good little Emie cat next time, and with that, she left the dressing room, with an awkward walk. Leaving only me and Sasha, I figured that we both go over there and let James decide how he wanted to do this. But before we left, there was one thing I needed to do. In one loud voice, I called out for the floating fairy.

"Kora, I need you to do something for me. I need you to not tell James what I said back there. I will tell him in my own time," I told the holo-fairy as she floated in the air.

"Don't worry, Ava, I won't tell him anything. We sisters must stick together. But I must say, it does feel nice that James finally has someone who loves him, even though he doesn't know it yet," Kora explained.

"I know, but as I said, let me tell him."

With that, we both made our way to James' room. He was laying down on his bed looking like he was about to go to sleep. As soon as I saw him, my heart started to flutter, something that had never happened before. It seemed that when I finally confided my feelings to myself, I started to see James in a different light. He was still my master, nothing was going to change that, but he was so much more now.

"How did girls' night go?" he asked.

"It went well, Master, but we will tell you in the morning. So tell me how you want us?" I asked.

"I think you should sleep with Master tonight, Ava," Sasha spoke up.

I turned to her and said, "That's nonsense, we can all fit if he wants us to. I want you to spend the night with us."

"No, no, I'm fine, but if you still want me here, then I could sleep on the floor, after all, I am his pet dog, and dogs sleep on the floor," she insisted.

I thought about refuting her, but she seemed adamant about it. James seemed to think so, too; so, he brought out a thick sheet and spread it on the floor for Sasha to sleep on. He also gave her a pillow, and a blanket to help keep her warm. It seemed bad that we were making her sleep on the floor, but she didn't seem to mind, she seemed almost happy to do so.

"Master, before we go to bed, is there anything you want to do?" I asked, while leaning against him.

"It's getting late; how about a blowjob from my loyal pet, Sasha."

Sasha seemed to like that idea because she was soon between Master's legs and began to reach for his cock. James was wearing his yukata like the rest of us, so getting his cock out was easy. Sasha devoured his cock, with renewed passion, all the while, I leaned next to James looking down at her. James was loving every moment of it, but he wanted more, so he leaned down and managed to free one of my breasts from its confines and began to suck on it.

"Yes, Master, my body is yours to do with as you please," I said, while holding him close to my breast.

His touch felt even more pleasurable than it had in the past, but I didn't care. All I cared about was that he was using me for his gratification. Then I felt him starting to tense up, and I knew he was about to cum. He broke free from my chest and began to stand up. Dislodging his cock from Sasha's hungry mouth, he began to stroke it right in front of her.

"It's time to mark you as my pet again," James said, before white streaks of milky cum, shot out of his cock.

Shot after shot hit their mark, landing all over Sasha's freshly-washed face. But what came next surprised me.

"THANK YOU, MASTER. I MISSED BEING MARKED BY YOU!" Sasha bellowed out.

I saw that her body was trembling, and the scent of Sasha's pussy juice started to blend with James' earthy scent. Sasha came, from only having James give her a facial. It turned out Sasha's masochistic tendency was much stronger than I had thought. Sasha fell onto the floor, back first, and began to rub the milky white cum all over her face. It was like she was applying moisturizer to protect her skin.

When everything was said and done, Sasha thanked James for the facial. Then she planted a soft kiss on my lips, giving me a taste of James' delicious cum, and began to crawl into her makeshift bed.

"Come on, let's get some sleep," James said, lifting the covers and showing me where he wanted me. I stripped off my robe and slid right on in.

He was spooning against me, and I was pressed up against his bare chest. I was bathed in that pleasant scent of his, and I could feel that nice warm heat coming off his body. For added effect, I began to rub my plump, round, bare ass against his slumbering beast. I heard a small groan escape his soft lips.

"Master, if at any point in the night, you need some relief, go right ahead and use my body however you like. Even if I am asleep, you can fuck me as hard as you want. All of my holes are yours for the taking," I said to him, as I ground my ass against his cock, making sure he knew that all my holes were opened to him.

In a low gruff voice, he thanked me for the invitation, and then proceeded to pull me in closer to him until my whole body was conformed to his. This was where I wanted to be, right next to him as he slept. I knew I would eventually have to share him with others, but I was more than okay with that. James was too special to be tied down to just me, and if my hunches were right, then the rest of the crew would all fall under his spell. Just thinking of that, sent my heart and my pussy a flutter. In just a month I had managed to taste the sweet pussy of Aletta, Emma, and Sasha. If this continued, then I might have the chance to taste the captain, or more importantly, my sweet Gracey.

James spoke up to Sasha, saying that at any point in the night she wanted to move from the floor to the bed, then she was free to do so.

"Goodnight, Ava. Goodnight, Sasha," he said to us, in a yawn.

"Goodnight, Master," we said in unison.

'I love you,' I added in a whisper, so soft that not even dogs could hear it.

I listened to the soft beats of his heart, and just like that, a blissful sleep washed over me because I was sleeping next to the man I truly loved.