The Tales of The Aurora Pt. 08

Story Info
The the slaves meet and have a girl's night.
18.5k words
4.78
5.7k
13

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,357 Followers

Thank you kenjisato for your time and effort in making my story better.

Chapter 24

Aletta

"I GOT IT, I FINALLY GOT IT!" I shouted out loud, while at my workstation in the med bay. I spent the last several days going over James' biological development. For the most part, all of his blood work came back clean; well, mostly clean. There was a genetic abnormality that my system seemed to not be able to identify, until that night with James and Ava. When Ava said her body was developing; I realized that what was happening to her, was happening to me, as well. It was something James was giving us that was making our body change, and the only thing he was giving us--was his sperm. Something in his sperm was causing our body to change. I spent several days going over James' sperm sample. Trying to see what was causing the change in me and anyone who came in contact with James, and his sperm. I would need to do full blood work on every crew member, and I could use the excuse of physical exams to divert any suspensions. I didn't know if James suspected anything, or if he didn't know what was happening. Either way, I needed to keep this quiet. Luckily, the blood work that I ran on myself, showed no life-threatening condition; in fact, just the opposite, if my readings were correct. I just needed to get him alone, somewhere where I would have control.

James

Sasha and I were making our way to Emma's workshop. She looked nervous because I hadn't told her anything about what was going to happen next, but she still followed along like a good little pet. I was still a little surprised that she would agree to my request for being my pet, despite all the things we did in the gym. Still, though, I kept the collar with me on hand, just in case she made her choice. I knew that I didn't tell her, but I needed to see if she wanted more. During our week of 'seasons' as I would call it, she took to it like a moth to a flame. She had a deep, submissive side, with a hint of masochism--she was a pain-slut--a person who got off on pain and humiliation. Every time I would slap her, or call her names, like 'bitch' and 'cunt', her pussy would get even wetter, and the moans wouldn't stop coming. But I had to be careful, even though she liked a little pain, that did not give me the right to abuse her. It was something that I had to keep myself in check, and not just me, but all of my slaves that wanted to dabble in it.

As we approached the door, I looked at Sasha. "Okay Sasha, just do as I say, and I promise you, that you won't regret it," I said to her.

She nodded in response, and we entered the workshop. We heard the lively conversation as we entered the room, and I made my presence known, and I was greeted with a joyful smile.

"Hello, Ma-- ah, James. It's good to see you." Ava caught herself when she saw that I wasn't alone. "I didn't know you were bringing the XO," she said.

I saw that Ava and Emma were at the Genesis Replicator, looking like they were working on something.

"Yeah, you said you were planning to meet us here," Emma said, with a little worry in her eyes.

Seeing that I needed to diffuse the tension, it was time to inform everyone of what has happened. I decided to do it interestingly.

"All will be explained in due time. Sasha, would you please lock the door." She hesitated for a moment but did as she was told. Once finished, I barked out her next order. "Now strip," I ordered.

"What?" Sasha and Ava asked in surprise.

"I said strip, Sasha," I told her in a slightly firmer tone.

She was hesitant for a moment, but then she remembered my promise before we entered the room. She began to slowly pull away from the towel around her neck. While she still wore her collar, I had asked her to cover it with a towel, just in case, we ran into someone. Once the towel had fallen to the floor, I saw both Ava, and Emma's eyes bulge out, once they saw the collar around her neck. Then Sasha began to slowly pull down the front zipper to her jumpsuit. With each pull of the metal teeth, more of her smooth, dark-colored skin was revealed to us. As soon as the zipper was pulled down, she pushed it over her shoulders and began to wriggle her way out of her clothes. Once that was done, she stood before us in her goddess-like glory, the only thing she had on was her collar. Even though the act of humiliation was written upon her face, the way her chest was heaving, and the way she was slightly moving her thighs told me one thing, she was getting off on this.

"That is good, my pet," I praised her.

"Thank you, Master, " Sasha replied, in a sheepish voice.

"Master!" Ava and Emma said in unison.

Deciding to fill them in I told them everything, "Yes, she called me Master because I am her Master, and she is now my pet," I told them.

And from there on, I told them everything that happened in the gym room, and how Sasha agreed to be my pet. Once I was finished, while both of them were still stunned, Ava had a sort of glee running through her eyes, while Emma had a more curious look. Then breaking the silence, Ava sprang forth and wrapped her arms around my neck, and planted a deep, soul-sucking kiss on my lips.

"Oh, Master, I had no idea you were able to catch someone like Sasha," she said to me after breaking our kiss. "You never cease to amaze me," she said.

"Yeah, my Little Nymph, I still can't believe it, either," I said, as I still couldn't believe it, either; then I looked down at Ava. "Now, my Little Nymph, why don't you go get your new sister slave, just like you did with Emiecat over there," I said, gesturing towards Emma, who was still standing there a bit confused.

Taking my hint, Ava had this mischievous smile on her face, then she strolled toward a now-shaking Sasha. Reaching up, she gently placed her hands on top of Sasha's shoulders.

"It's okay, Sasha. I, like you, am a slave to our master. Do you know what that means?" she asked, while Sasha shook her head no. "That means we are sisters now. Let me show you how I greet my sister, especially someone as gorgeous as you," she said.

With that, Ava began to pull Sasha down and planted the same soul-sucking kiss that she gave to me. Sasha stiffened up a bit, but after the initial shock, she began to lean into it. Once their kiss was concluded, only a strand of saliva connected their two lips. They both had a flushed look on their faces, and I could let them count on their newly-formed bond, but we had things to do.

Knowing that Sasha was probably a bit confused by this whole situation, I told her everything. I told her about how Ava submitted to me with minimal effort. The time Emma tried to blackmail me, but how I turned the tables on her, and how I made her my bitch. The true meaning of the choker accessory that they wore. She seemed to be taking everything in stride, but I was pretty sure she still had some reservations about all of this. My only saving grace was Ava. With her bubbling attitude and natural-caregiver personality, she was there for Sasha to lean on. Once everything was explained, I asked Ava and Emma what they were up to.

"Oh well, when I saw yours and more importantly Emma's robes, I just got to have one. So me and Emma were designing mine, and it just got finished. See," she said, as she brought out the newly-formed robe.

It was the same yukata-style that Emma has; long, loose sleeves, and the hem only reached about mid-thigh. But the main difference was that Emma's was white, and Ava's was forest green. I took a closer look at it and saw something interesting. Ava had wanted some personalization like Emma, but instead of cat paws on the sleeves, hers were a dark-brown silhouette of falling leaves, and to top it all off, on the back, was a silhouette of a big tree, roots and all. It kind of reminded me of the tree of knowledge depicted in stories. I asked her why trees, and she said that since Emma's robe, was a cat theme, in honor of Emiecat, she wanted hers to go with her pet slave name, Little Nymph, so she went with the dryad nymph because of the emerald stone on her choker.

"What do you think, Master?" she asked, waiting for my response.

Thinking things over, I came up with a fun idea, "It looks good, but want to see what it looks like while you wear it," and before Ava started putting it on, I said, "the way you would wear it when going to bed," I told her.

It took her a moment for her to see where I was going, but when she did, a thousand-watt smile, the size of a planet formed on her face, and just like that, clothes started flying. Now standing completely naked, with no shame, even with Sasha in the room, stood a very gorgeous and naked Ava. Making a show of it, she wrapped her brand-new yukata around her, but left it so loose that one wrong move and her breasts were spilling out for all to see.

Then being the sexy seductress she was, she pressed her body into mine and looked up at me. In the best, sexiest little voice, she asked me, "What do you think, Master, does this please you?"

And for the first time since meeting this girl, I had nothing to say. Everything she did, from the clothes flying, the small fashion show, and the sheer sexiness of it all; left me speechless.

"You look incredible," I said the god's truth, and with that, she squealed in glee, and reached up and planted another soul-sucking kiss, but added extra tongue for the desired effect.

Once she broke out of the kiss, it looked like an idea struck her.

"Oh, Master, we should make one for Sasha, as well," she said.

I thought it over, and it wasn't a half-bad idea, I did come here to make Sasha her choker, so I might make one for her, as well.

"That is a great idea, Little Nymph," I told her. "Why don't you take Sasha by that work table and keep her company," and I leaned in for a whisper, "and maybe some other things, as well."

She caught my innuendo and said yes to my recommendation.

"Come on, Sasha, let Master and Emma work, while you and I get to know each other a little better," Ava said, while escorting Sasha to a nearby workstation.

As Ava and Sasha went to their station, I finally got a chance to see Emma.

"So you and the XO know, who's next, the captain?" she said, sarcastically.

"Don't worry, Emiecat, I still have plenty of time to spend with you," I mockingly told her, just to liven up the mood.

Once she heard that, her cheeks were glowing red because she knew what I had in mind. With that, Emma and I went to her workstation and went to work on Sasha's yukata. While Emma was altering the standard base form of the yukata, to fit Sasha's body, I thought about the theme. I decided that the color scheme would be the reverse of Emma's, since cats are the opposite of dogs. I went with a black yukata with white silhouette patterns. For the sleeves, I went with a similar paw pattern design, but I also added little claw tips at the end of each paw; after all, Sasha was a warrior. For the back, I did a side profile of a dog that looks like it was about to pounce. While I was inputting the design, I could hear small snippets of Ava and Sasha's conversation.

"Sasha, your skin looks so beautiful, it glows with it," Ava told her, and Sasha would thank her for the compliment.

Then, Ava would comment on how well-defined and well-muscled Sasha's body was, and she wished that she had that kind of definition. Sasha offered to help train her to help reach her desired body, but Sasha said that Ava already looked in pretty good shape. Ava said that she might take her up on her offer, and said it would also give them more opportunities to bond together.

They continued their mundane conversation until Sasha screamed out, "What are you doing?"

Not missing a beat, Ava replied, "Master said that I should take care of you and that I should properly welcome you into the family."

That was not entirely what I said, but I let Ava run with it. After that, I heard a squeal and then a moan coming from Sasha. Curiosity getting the better of me, I turned and looked at what they were doing. Sasha was sitting on top of the workbench, all the while, Ava's curly red hair could be seen in between Sasha's well-toned legs.

"Wow Sasha, you have a lovely shade of pink down here," Ava said, then went diving back in, and by the sound of it, Ava did know how to eat a pussy.

I decided to get back to work, until I felt someone stroking my cock through my shorts. Realizing that it could only come from one person, I turned to my side and saw Emma, red-faced and with eyes full of lust.

"Come on, they can't be the only ones having fun," she said, in a husky breath.

A decision that was a perfect opportunity to push Emma's submission.

"We will play, but only if you ask correctly," I said to her,

"Please can we have some fun," she said, but I told her that was not the correct way to ask, as I pointed to her choker.

Realizing where I was going, she was hesitant about all of this. After all, her slavery was an on a trial basis and she has the right to opt-out. But since her horny brain was winning out she relented and finally said, "Please, Master, can we please have fun." And for good measure, she added, "Meow," playing up to her kitten persona.

"Yes, my kitten, we can play," and with that I let her pull out my cock.

"I'll tell you what, I still have a few things to work on. How about you slide down underneath the desk, and nurse my cock while I work up here," I said to her,

Liking the idea, she let out a cute 'meow' and then proceeded to corral herself under the desk, like the cat she was. From there, she latched onto my cock and began to suck on it for all its worth. Now in this room, two people were getting properly served by two of my lovely sex slaves. While Emma was eagerly sucking on my cock, I continued working on the Genesis Replicator. Sasha's yukata was already done, it just needed to be processed, and then rendered into existence. While that was being done, I decided to do the one thing I truly came here for, Sasha's choker. I brought out the previous template for Ava and Emma. While everything was the same, the one thing I needed to change was the stone. I needed something that would represent Sasha. Then, I came up with the perfect stone. While the replicator was good, it did not have the capability of making real gemstones, but it could make man-made ones. They would look the same as a real gemstone. With the stone selected and everything in place, I hit the replicator start button and all the parts were being made. The replicator can make objects with different materials together, but nothing too small or too complex, which is why the choker needed some assembly. Luckily, I designed it in a way where everything could snap together and would not fall apart so easily.

Getting the pieces together was a little more difficult, with Emma sucking on my cock, but I managed. Looking down at Emma, she had the cutest face while sucking my cock. I could not believe my luck, that I had something so cute wrapped around my cock, then another idea popped into my head. If Emma could cosplay as a cat-girl, then why not Sasha cosplay as a dog-girl. I found an Emma cat-girl file, and I made a few alterations. Made the fur color black, and added less fluff on the ears, but more fluff on the tail. I finished altering, and in perfect timing, too, because I was about to blow. I set the replicator to auto-make, and while that was running, I scooted back from the desk, and in tow, Emma followed. She still had her lips wrapped around my cock; when she finally looked up at me, I told her what to do.

"That's good, Emiecat, I am about to cum, so be a good girl, and take your milk. But make sure you save some for your other sisters now," I said, while trying my best not to moan.

She gave me a slight nod, even though her mouth was full of cock, and then redoubled her efforts. It didn't take long because not one minute later, I let loose a blast of cum down Emma's little throat. I felt her shiver as soon as my cum landed in her mouth, and she tried to keep most of it in her mouth. She did her best to contain the cum, but several strands of it leaked from the corners of her mouth. With a mouth full of my thick spunk, I helped Emma to her feet, and with a swift slap of the ass, I sent her on her merry way. Looking over, I saw that Ava was now standing beside Sasha, and by the look of Sasha's heaving chest, Ava had skillfully made her cum several times. Once Ava saw Emma approaching, and saw the bulging of her cheeks, she knew why she was there.

"Oh, Emiecat, did you bring us something precious to drink?" Ava asked, which got Sasha's attention. "Come here and share some with us."

Ava then reached out and pulled Emma in for a hot kiss. There was moaning and a little bit of slurping, and by the way they were making out, they were enjoying it. Sasha looked at them in complete surprise, like she couldn't believe two people would so openly make out right in front of her.

"Hmmm, Master's cum always tastes so good," Ava said, once breaking the kiss. "Now, go and share some of his precious seed with our new sister over there," gesturing to a shocked Sasha.

Emma was hesitant at first, but did what she was told. She made her way toward our dark-skinned warrior goddess. Then out of complete surprise, Sasha shot out her hands and grabbed Emma's face, and forcibly brought her to her lips. Everyone was shocked by the sudden movement, but we all relaxed when we heard moaning and slurping sounds coming from Emma and Sasha, as they shared a kiss. She looked like she was dying of thirst, and the only source of water was in Emma's mouth.

"Wow, she loves your spunk, Master," Ava said to me, but never took her eyes off of Sasha.

By the time Sasha broke the kiss, her cheeks were flushed, and her chest was heaving as if she had just finished a marathon. Seeing the surprised look on Emma's face, she quickly looked away in shame, and apologized to her, "Sorry, I just couldn't help myself."

Seeing this, Ava stepped in to reassure her new sister, "It's okay, Sasha, I know how you feel. Master's cum is very yummy, and can be quite addictive sometimes, right Emie," she said, while looking at an embarrassed Emma, who shyly nodded to them.

Seeing that, I needed to break the tension. I spoke up and said that I had something for Sasha. I pulled out her newly-formed yukata, and presented it to Sasha. She tried to deny wanting one, but didn't put up much of a fight. We watched her put it on, and I had to say, it did look good on her, and I was not the only one who agreed.

"It looks good on you, Sasha," Ava said, while inspecting it. "Master, what is the theme of it, because I know mine is demand and Emma's is cat-girl, but what about Sasha?" she asked.

"Well that's simple, read what is on her collar," I said, pointing to the metal plate that said, 'pet bitch'.

"Since Emma is a cat, then Sasha is a dog; a female dog that is also called a bitch. A dog is the most-loyal creature known to mankind, and will protect the ones that they cherished the most, and destroy the ones that would bring them harm. Isn't it right Sasha?" I asked, to which she nodded yes. "And in return, all she asked is to be loved and cherished as well, and if necessary, to be disciplined. Right, Sasha?" I asked, while giving Sasha a firm, hard slap on her ass.

She stiffened up like she was struck by lightning, and a low moan escaped her lips. Following her instruction, she followed the moan with a "Yes, Master. Thank you, Master."

Ava and Emma were shocked by Sasha's response to a bit of pain. Looking at Ava and Emma, I told them what I expected of them, and explained a bit about Sasha's proclivities.

"Sasha, here, is a bit of a pain-slut, which means she derives pleasure from the pain and humiliation. So from time to time, I will make her do things that might seem painful or downright humiliating, but you will come to know that she loves it. I do expect you to help me with this, since she, too, is your sister's slave, but that doesn't mean you can downright abuse her. Learn her limits and see if you can push her towards them. And in return, she will have the most powerful orgasm that you have ever seen. Isn't that right, Sasha?"

mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,357 Followers