All Comments on 'The Talk'

by Jay_Cameron

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
KarnevilKarnevilabout 1 year ago

I imagine this will receive some nasty comments, and I can understand why. The 'real men' will slam him as a cuck. And why not? It seems he wouldn't have done a thing if she hadn't pushed him into a corner. Even then he merely told her to leave. No BTB so the 'real men' will be moaning and pacing mums basement, but also playing with their weiner at the mention of guns.

The cucks will will be chewing their panties because he let a golden opportunity slip by. He was almost there, one creampie and she would probably have had him hooked.

But basically this was a more realistic outcome to the problem, but also because of that a lot of drama was missing. And due to the brevity of the story the discovery, the emotional turmoil, the confrontation and aftermath were skipped, which left a rather unfulfilled feeling.

The writing was good and the characters, what we knew of them were interesting, but I'm not sure even the author knew were this was going. A good effort, but why did guns need to be mentioned. (yawn)

CharetteCharetteabout 1 year ago

All in all, the story was good ... But wow ... I would love to know how this little nugget came to be ... ...from a purely scientific standpoint...

"You came into this house and kissed me with the taste of a man's sperm in your mouth."

how does he know what a man's sperm tastes like ....

SystemShockSystemShockabout 1 year ago

Meh. Had all the makings of something fun and over-the-top, then nothing happened and it ended with a shrug. A waste of time for writer and reader alike.

demanderdemanderabout 1 year ago

Why let her get away with it for so long? Nonsense. D

secretsalsecretsalabout 1 year ago

"Why didn't you leave me when you found out?"

Sounds like he was having too much fun playing detective. Whatever works, I guess.

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 1 year ago

I liked it. You could expand on this and get a nice story.

Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just not much there. I gave it a half assed score for the half assed effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My comment is

Give up writing

JensensloverJensensloverabout 1 year ago

What is wrong with you? You only ever write the start of a story, pretty much miss any middle and just end it. Whats the fuckig point? Its not cute or clever, its just damn lazy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too quick an ending, needs a follow up as the story is unsatisfying without one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked it! Fuc em if they can't take a joke!

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 year ago

I liked it. Charette, are you one of those guys who claims to be so macho that you cannot possibly kiss your wife or girlfriend after they have blown you because its "too gay?" Now, for me personally, I would dump an idiot who acted like that. Especially if they wanted to kiss me after they performed oral on me. Anyway, the answer seems fairly obvious but there are a lot of douchbags on here. Are you one or did it slip your mind that you probably tasted a combination of saliva and your own semen at some point?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why stay and wait for a nasty slut that can’t even give you kids?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, why did Nina cheat? Just because she knew others who cheated? I don’t think so. Why was her relationship with Bubba so weak? What was she looking for? Why would Bubba run around with a clipless Glock? Pretty stupid thing to do. Why torture himself knowing Nina was cheating on him for so long? Why no reaction from Nina when she learned her boyfriend was cheating on her? So many good questions. Answering them would have made this good but plotless fragment into a real story. Try expanding it along these lines and re-submit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Second story today to ruin my day.... hate this type..... what happened to "justified homicide?" I would have killed the bastard. No rating, a well written story, but sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Why didn't you leave me when you found out?"

"Because you're the one who's leaving, bitch!"

"You came into this house with the taste of a man's sperm in your mouth." Being a hetero male I've never tasted sperm, so does it even have a flavour, let alone one strong enough to linger on the breath of whoever's been slurping on it?

VinastodaVinastodaabout 1 year ago

Bit of criticism,the story started good full of promise. In my opinion it started to lay down About the time Martin left. The change in direction was confusing,it was like two stories mashed together. Not a bad start though.

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 1 year ago

Wished it was longer and more detailed

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 1 year ago

A bit confusing as to why he watched and didn't act sooner, but that part of life's mystery.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmabout 1 year ago

As satisfying as this was, it was also short. Had you expanded a little on how he got to learn all the facts, and explained a little more about why/how he reached the resolve to try and hope for the wife to turn around, I would've rated it a Five instead of a Four.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 1 year ago

I liked it, ... some commenters asked why he didn't leave her. He told you why in the beginning. Some men and women think they can change the bad parts and increase and improve the good parts of a bad relationship. You see it every day. How many times does an abused spouse wind up going back to their abuser? They continue to invest in the relationship until the price becomes too high or one finally snaps. I've seen it play out so many times, in so many ways, I just feel like I want to shake their teeth out while I scream at them to wake up. Cheating is just another form of abuse. It can cause great pain, even if it is not physical. He told us in the end, he thought she would change. Abusers almost never change. The more they get away with, the worst they get. The abuser is the only ones that can change the pattern and cycle of abuse. Thanks for letting me get on my soap box.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Here’s a comment; boiler-plate BTB yawn-fest. But hey, I’m sure this has helped you feel like you’ve gotten one over on all those awful, awful women who never give you the time of day… so not completely pointless?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yawn

Tomh1966Tomh1966about 1 year ago

Good idea. Too short and lacking details in the last half. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

About as believable as a politician's campaign promises.

FireFox59FireFox59about 1 year ago

Could have used more drama especially in the kitchen scene. Also carrying an unloaded gun and then threatening someone with it is a good way to get yourself killed.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

It could have been a good story.

But the ending was quite unsatisfactory, in my opinion.

Yeah, the premise had a promise of a good story.

It feel short.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellabout 1 year ago

Martin was divorced when he was first introduced.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

@Charette, maybe he tasted his sperm after masturbating, or after he came in his wife's mouth.

Lowrider2020Lowrider2020about 1 year ago

A high five to you .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Decent response to her talk but why the hell did he take so long to act on the crap she was pulling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another great little story. Keep em coming. You are one of the most enjoyable writers on Lit. Many thanks for sharing your talent! 5 stars

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Just a snippet of a larger story so it failed to pull me in - 3*

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 year ago

Always fun when the spouse is two steps ahead of the cheater. It seldom if ever works that way, but it's always fun to read about.

kirei8kirei8about 1 year ago

That was the absolute wimpiest response to a slut wife ever written. He knew about her whoring and was hoping she'd come back, kissed him with cum lips, and still did nothing. What a doucebag loser he and always will be.

Diecast1Diecast1about 1 year ago

Love it. AAAAAA++++++

Regguy69Regguy69about 1 year ago

Have to agree with Just_Words, it seldom ever works that way, but it is nice to believe it could happen. Thanks for sharing, it was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

News report on a slow news day. Next please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's not exactly righteous indignation when you willingly let it happen for an extended period before confronting her. Then, it's just pathetic. I mean, you could have at least had him doing something proactive during that time to protect his assets or such. Instead, he was just another willing cuckold and you have to wonder if he was upset with her. In fact, it reads more like he was simply pissed about getting wet in the rain and took it out on her.

Overall, a disappointing story that fails on too many points.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gave the story a 2, rethought it and downgraded to 1. Nothing realistic about it. He hurts her feelings with the can't give you a baby snipe and then apologized for it? Watches her get gang banged and waits for her to come back to him? Allows her to kiss him with other guys cum in her mouth? Not just no to this piece of shit story, but HELL NO. I am so very sorry I read this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok story, not believable. 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Im trying to decide if you hate men or women or you just hate yourself. You really like cuck stories that's for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Short and stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A Glock does not have to a “clip”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. This one read with an unusual, but pleasant, rhythm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Zzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All how and when and what, but a bit thin on the most important question: WHY! Martian Slut Ray? Yeah, WHY is hard. Leave that to somebody who knows how. And what has a semi-automatic pistol with the clip removed got to do with an empty gun? You should know better, or at least try to find out. Maybe get more experience with guns and women? Guns are simpler; start with them.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

Yeah...he shoulda saw all that coming miles away... you're watching her get gang banged and still had to wait for "the talk"?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not a clip. It's a magazine, or mag....

21223452122345about 1 year ago

I don't think this was a wimp response, I think it was brilliant, he was two steps ahead of her and by showing her that he just didn't care about what she was doing and was willing to just let her walk away (after informing her of just how shitty her decisions and choices had been) it destroyed her far more completely thana nuclear reaction. Nice twist to the ending, enjoyed the story.

MarkTwineMarkTwineabout 1 year ago

So you wrote a story about another pussy cuckold. He was willing to look the other way as long as there was a chance that she might not leave him. I found the story to be boring and pointless. I guess you thought you were portraying some badass because he threw her out (after she told him she was leaving him). Cuckolds get no consideration when they only belatedly grow a pair. One star crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No worries. A cuck that goes around threatening people with an empty gun won't live very long

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Jay is firmly grounded in his cuck mindset.

Dobbin55Dobbin55about 1 year ago

Well the only good thing is he might be able to find himself a woman who can give him children, now! Why is it these sluts find out they can't have children and decide to cheat on their loving, supportive husbands? Is it because they know they can't get pregnant, so she give it to any fucker who strokes her ego? 4*

PorterrhPorterrhabout 1 year ago

I like a story with repercussions - 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A good read.Enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What combat veteran refers to a pistol magazine as a "clip." As Gunny used to say, "A clip keeps a girl's hair pulled back." Also, is this guy in Cali carrying a concealed weapon and threatening people? As a typical West Coast Beta Boi, Martin would've called nine-one-one and lost his mind. In about 42 seconds, the XYZ Beach PD or Sheriff's Department would've arrived with an order of battle that would've been the envy of Normy Schwarzkopf. Nice tale, though. Liked the pacing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

@Anonymous, "You really like cuck stories that's for sure." - How is this cuck? He tossed her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pods poor. Sorry, doesn't even rate critical review. Two stars.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Someone please take the empty gun and beat this dumbass to death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Did he like or love being a wimpy cuckold that long

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Are u trying to tell the MC had been a US Marine? The slut would have been dead the 1st time she went out the door dressed as a whore or kissed the MC with another arseholes cum in her mouth. For a that detail only u got a 2. US Marines don’t take take shit from anyone, especially cheating slut wives

GamblnluckGamblnluck10 months ago

I think this was your attempted departure from the "I love being a cuck" stories. A couple things. Who in their right mind carries pistol with no magazine (not clip)? Open invitation for violence. And in most states if yo pull it, you are in trouble anyway.

Why the Martin ending? Let him confess. His wife was cheating already, so why would he be the PW'd? Maybe at first he would think he needed to drop to his knees but he'd soon learn his wife was fucking around.

Lastly why wait so long to confront cheating wife? "I wanted to see if you'd change" was total bullshit.

Otherwise a decent enough story, as in well written.

usaretusaret9 months ago

Not too bad, just a bit brief on revenge.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19819 months ago

Not enough of revenge he wasn't even pissed you didn't explain what happened why she decided to be a cheating skank instead of a loving wife and as a vet myself I have to say I find this story distasteful as it is a clear insult to former and current soldiers

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19819 months ago

I also have to agree with a lot of other comments no soldier is going to carry an unloaded gun nor will they refer the mag to a clip you have completely lost your mind I also agree you seem to love cuckold stories while he may have eventually kicked her to the curb he still allowed her to cuck him before he did which makes me question rather or not he was in the military especially the marines cause no damn marine will allow anyone to disrespect him/her not even once much less that long if you that is what you believe then I really want to be there when you disrespect a marine so I can watch him plant you on your ass then when you get up I'll plant you on your ass again cause that is also disrespecting me as a vet I myself was in the marines by the way no us soldier or vet in any Branch would stand for such disrespect

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Btb in the loving wife category. Nothing in this story seems very loving. But well written

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Magazine not a clip

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Its like a exert from a story, no logic or reasoning. Shes a slut hes a bit of a wimp until pushed too far. God basis for a story but he'd know for some time so why hadnt he taken in any action. Like I said, not really a story.

WargamerWargamer6 months ago

Waste of time. truly.

2/5

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Man Love it I hate cheating wives and g/friends (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

His wife's cheating on him, he knows it but lets it go until she tells him she doesn't love him. Then he acts but not as strongly as he should. That's AFTER seeing her in the club, going to the hotel, & fucking one guy in the back seat. Why didn't he photo what's happening then break the glass & tell her not to come home, & for the guy to keep her. Carries around a Glock- unloaded! WTF's that gonna do if he needs it?

Guy's made out to be a willing cuck- or at least a wimp until confronted. Husband turns the tables? Hardly. 2 stars Bob

consulting91consulting9117 days ago

Nice story. I couldn’t imagine letting it continue once I knew though. Maybe long enough to get a lawyer but not long enough for her to bring it up.

I’m not sure who the other guy was to her but it sounds like he was wanting to get in on the action as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJay_Cameron@Jay_Cameron
I'm a Seventy-eight-year-old man from Texas. I have spent my life just trying to get along. I won't piss off a cook by sending something back. I sometime enjoy a good argument. But if you don't like what I am writing ...you don't have to read it. I find interactions with peo...