The Taming of Anne Pt. 03: Exposure

Story Info
Anne learns her new rule set.
1.9k words
4.31
9.7k
7

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/22/2023
Created 06/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From Part 2, we have a late checkout for 2:00 and are all sleeping when we hear "Housekeeping"

I looked at the alarm clock, it's 2:15, I call out to housekeeping "My meeting is almost over, 5 minutes."

We heard an "OK" in response.

We scramble to get dressed and Cindy hands Anne a pair of running shorts and a loose crop top t-shirt to wear. Anne goes to her bag to get panties and a jog bra and Cindy admonished her "I didn't give you underwear, you need to wear what I give you!" Anne began to object, but realized there was no use...she wore what she was given. We packed up and left the room and walked to a bistro that was still open for lunch. We ordered at the counter and sat in a booth, Cindy and Anne on one side with Anne against the wall and me alone on the other side. Cindy decided it was time to explain the rules to Anne.

Cindy started by saying "Anne was free to stop this relationship at any time, but she would have to tell Anne's husband what a slut she has been over the last few days." Anne acknowledged and looked down in shame. Cindy continued "You are to select a safe word so we know the game is over and you want your shame revealed." Anne nodded.

Cindy laid out the rules:

1. Anne was to address her as M'am and me as Sir.

2. Anne was to keep her body smooth and hairless from the neck down, waxing is preferred.

3. Anne was to text Cindy every morning and get approval for her clothes for the day.

4. Anne was to sleep completely naked and stay that way until she had the above approval, a short robe would be allowable if she needed to go outside for any reason.

5. Anne was to detail every sexual act with her husband to Cindy on a daily basis, either by text, or over coffee.

6. Cindy is in charge not me, but any directions coming from me are to be considered directly from Cindy.

7. Anne is never to adjust a shirt, skirt or dress that might have ridden up over her ass, she needs to let movement and gravity do the adjustment.

With her hand on Anne's thigh Cindy asked "Do you understand and accept these rules?"

Anne said "yes", and with a quick pinch of Anne's inner thigh she yelped with a confused look on her face.

Cindy glared "YES M'AM" where Anne responded sheepishly "yes m'am."

We ate our lunch and left, as we were headed out to the parking lot, Cindy pressed the button on her key fob and her convertible top started it's progression to topless. "Anne, you will ride with me, put your bag in my backseat, put your dummies in Mikes car he will bring them to you at home" Anne first loaded her CPR dummies into the back of my car and headed for the convertible.

She plopped the bag into the back seat and was getting in the car as Cindy spoke "Put your shirt and shorts in the bag before you get in my car." When Anne's bare ass hit the cool leather seat, she knew she was owned. Cindy took off, driving like a bat out of hell, Anne asked in the most polite voice, "Please slow down, I don't want us to get pulled over."

Cindy replied "I would love to see what you are willing to do for the police officer to get us out of a ticket!" Anne flushed with embarrassment as they scooted down the highway.

As they passed trucks, Cindy slowed the car to maximize Anne's exposure to the driver. When Cindy noticed she had the drivers attention, she would reach over between Anne's legs and rub her pussy for the trucker to see. Anne knew better to try and stop her, so she relaxed and enjoyed it. Anne's body was responding to Cindy's touch, her pussy was getting wet! On one particular truck, Cindy thought the driver was cute, she ordered Anne to make herself come, a short minute later she was announcing her orgasm. The trucker sensed the climax and blew his horn long and loud! Cindy took off!

My wife headed straight home and pulled into the garage and closed it immediately. Cindy practically jumped across the center console and landed on Anne's lap kissing her full on the mouth. Anne grabbed Cindy's ass and they started grinding their bodies together.

Cindy undressed herself as she got out of the car, pulling Anne along with her. The 2 naked ladies walked through the house to the master bedroom, where Anne was directed to stand there and kick off your shoes, she responded "yes M'am". Cindy reached into her nightstand and pulled out a strap-on dildo and told Anne to step into it, her beautiful sexy feet stepped into the device and Cindy slid it into place. Instinctively Anne grabbed the fake cock and acted like she was stroking it.

Cindy positioned Anne on her back on the bed and slid up her tall conquest. Cindy slid the fake cock into her wet pussy and began to moan. Anne grabbed Cindy's hips and moved her back and forth, Cindy braced herself on Anne's arms as the fucking was making her weak. Cindy sped up and came at the top of her lungs. Anne kept pumping her fast and hard, and Cindy kept coming.

Cindy collapsed on top of Anne and Anne was feeling a bit mischievous. With the fake cock still inside Cindy, she slowly rolled on top of her and slowly started grinding her hips on her mistress. She heard Cindy coo as she started fucking her again. Not hearing the order to stop, not sure if Cindy could form any words, she started pumping, moving faster and faster. Anne forcefully kissed Cindy, snaking her tongue into her mouth. For a moment Anne felt like she was in charge. Cindy started saying "OH GOD OH GOD" as Anne kept fucking her hard and deep. "I'M COMING, OH GOD FUCK ME YOU FILTHY FUCKING WHORE!" Anne immediately knew her place and continued fucking as she was told until Cindy commanded her to stop.

After a few short minutes of recovery, Cindy rolled over to her night stand and pulled out a thick dildo. She pulled Anne out of the bed by her long hair and led her to the bathroom. Using the suction cup, she attached the dildo low on the wall of the shower and turned the water on. "Get in the shower and start fucking yourself doggy style." Anne looked confused as to how she was going to accomplish her assigned task and apparently took too long to figure it out.

Cindy grabbed a hairbrush and swiftly swatted Anne on the ass. The loud crack and sting startled Anne and she heard Cindy say "Put your hands on the counter and bend over." Again Anne was a little too slow to respond and the hairbrush came down on Anne's ass again, causing her to yelp. She heard again "Bend the fuck over and grab the fucking counter." Anne immediately got into position. Cindy said "That's better, you need to learn I am in charge and you need to do what I say without question or hesitation, do you understand me?"

"Yes M'am"

With this assurance Cindy dealt 5 swift swats onto Anne's ass and said "You need to thank me for this discipline."

"Thank you M'am"

With this Cindy led Anne to the running shower and guided her into position to fuck the wall mounted dildo. With Cindy watching, Anne stared fucking the wall.

Cindy called me and started to describe Anne as she pathetically fucked the wall. She described her beautiful tits swaying with every thrust, her wet body rocking back and forth, her red ass from disobedience, and the fake cock pumping in and out of her pussy as her ass bounced off the wall. Cindy told Anne she had one minute to make herself come, or she was getting another spanking. Anne picked up the pace and started rubbing her clit, within seconds, I could hear her starting to come through the phone. Cindy abruptly hung up.

When the girls showered Anne washed Cindy's body and hair, Anne didn't even ask Cindy to wash her as she knew it wasn't her place. Out of the shower, Anne quickly grabbed a towel and dried Cindy, paying attention to her pussy and ass.

Cindy didn't say a word and walked out of the bathroom and kept going to the garage. Anne was drying herself when Cindy returned with Anne's bag. She opened it and pulled out leggings a jog bra and a tank top. Cindy also carried a thin dowel rod and set it down on the bed. She gave the clothes to Anne and let her know this is what she is allowed to wear for the rest of the evening.

Anne got dressed in a hurry, leggings first, followed by the bra and tank. As she was walking past Cindy, Anne subconsciously pulled down at the bottom of her tank top, and Cindy yelled "STOP!" Cindy picked up the dowel rod and swatted Anne on the ass, Anne's hands immediately moved her hands in front of her ass to protect her ass from further punishment.

Cindy said with and evil tone "You should rethink covering your ass with your hands, your bottom is fleshy and can handle the punishment, your hands will hurt like hell." Anne moved her hands out of the way and allowed Cindy full access to her bottom. Cindy asked "Do you know why you are being punished?"

Anne responded "I think I adjusted my shirt to cover my ass?"

Another SWAT came down on her ass "THINK?" Cindy replied

Anne responded in tears "I adjusted my shirt to cover my ass, I am sorry."

Cindy reached into Anne's leggings and rubbed her pussy, as she suspected it was wet...betrayed again. Cindy asked "Do you like the spanking and caning? Remember I just felt your wet pussy, did you like it?"

Anne nodded shamefully

Cindy asked "What time does your husband Jim get home from work?"

Anne replied "He should be home in an hour."

Cindy said "You should get home and get dinner ready."

Anne thanked Cindy for the afternoon and promised to text her first thing in the morning. With that, the 2 shared a long kiss and Anne grabbed her bag and skipped across the street.

Jim came home and went straight to his office, barely acknowledging Anne. Anne finished dinner and went to his office to inform him dinner was ready.

He was talking quietly on his cell phone and abruptly stopped when she entered and announced Dinner is ready. He covered the phone and asked her to bring him a plate so he could keep working, be would be working late. She brought his dinner in and again, he stopped talking when she entered with his food and cleared a spot to set the dish and silverware down. She asked if he needed anything else, he just shook his head no.

About eleven o'clock, she poked her head in his office and said 'I'm going to bed, Are you coming soon?"

He replied "Probably another hour."

She asked "Would you like me to wait for you?"

He said "No, you should get some sleep."

Anne said "I love you, goodnight."

Jim replied "goodnight".

Anne made her way up to their king sized bed, too tired to do anything else, she stripped her clothes off and crawled into bed. About 1:00 AM, she heard him come into the bedroom, undress, climb into bed and fall asleep.

To be continued