The Taming of Anne Pt. 02: Submission

Story Info
Anne submits to her neighbor.
1k words
4.29
23.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/22/2023
Created 06/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We woke up the next morning to someone banging on the door, we look at each other in a panic realizing what happened and confused as to why someone is knocking on our door. At 9:00 AM, I didn't expect housekeeping, so I call out "who is it as we scramble to get dressed, there is no response, just more knocking. I get my pants and shirt on and look through the peep hole, it is my wife. I slowly open the door and act like nothing is happening, one look at Anne and she knew. My wife looked at me and said, "GO down to the lobby and get 3 cups of coffee and something for us to eat, take your time." I grabbed my shoes and left.

When I returned with breakfast Anne was sobbing on my wife Cindy's shoulder, "Please don't tell my husband". I heard my wife say to Anne "You belong to me now." Anne pulled back as if to protest, but Cindy gave her a stern look and asked her "Should I make the call? I have your husbands number in my phone, would you like me to give him the details of last night?" Directing her attention to me Cindy said "Call the front desk and ask for a late checkout."

I spoke to the front desk clerk and was assured 2:00 was the latest we could stay in the room, I thanked her and said that would be fine. I reported to Cindy that we have the room until 2:00. Cindy directed me to take Anne into the shower and wash her, Anne didn't object. In the shower, we washed each other, caressing the tender parts rubbed raw last night. I soaped up her perky tits, and washed her hair. As we were washing, Cindy entered the bathroom and told me to shave Anne bald. Anne resisted a little and Cindy said "I don't think you have much ground to resist, spread your legs like you did last night." Anne looked down in shame as Carol handed me a razor. I knelt in front of Anne and shaved her pussy. As I was finishing I heard Cindy say, "Make sure you get her ass." Anne understood and immediately turned around and spread her butt cheeks so I could shave her ass.

We got out of the shower and toweled each other off and went into the room where Cindy was waiting on the bed wearing only her panties. Cindy has short brown hair, small to medium boobs, probably a B cup, with pencil eraser sized nipples that are always hard. She is 5 foot 6 inches and the few extra pounds she carries fit her well in the butt area. She always keeps her pussy clean shaven. Anne froze at the site of my half naked wife and Cindy spoke "take off her towel." I grabbed her towel and let it drop to the floor with mine. Cindy took a minute to inspect Anne's body and directed her to lay down next to her. Cindy directed Anne to re-enact the events of yesterday, "Here is my husbands shirt, show me how you masturbated yesterday." Anne hesitated and began to stammer as if to tell Cindy NO. Cindy reached out and cracked Anne on the ass with an open handed swat and asked "Do you need me to call your husband and explain the events of last night?"

My cock got fully hard as Anne rolled onto her belly, put her face into my sweaty shirt and began to rub her pussy. Cindy started caressing Anne's ass as she fingered her pussy. As Anne was getting close, Cindy started fingering her asshole and Anne began to buck, coming louder than yesterday. Cindy pulled Anne to her and kissed her on the lips while her hands caressed Anne's body. Anne touched Cindy and rested her hand on Cindy's ass, pulling their bodies close together. After a few minutes Cindy put her hand on Anne's shoulder and applied gentle pressure, a signal for Anne to move down her body. Anne kissed her way down Cindy's body and kissed and licked her through her panties. Cindy was responding with small "oohs" and "ahhs", I was so turned on I was dripping on the floor. Cindy lifted her hips slightly as a signal for Anne to remove her panties and Anne followed her silent directions. I moved towards the bed to give Anne some attention and Cindy yelled "Don't you fucking move!" So, I stopped in my tracks watching Anne lick Cindy. Cindy had her first orgasm and began squirting in her mouth, the first squirt caught her off guard causing her to pull back and Cindy squirted her second and third squirt onto her face.

Cindy directed me to slide behind her and enter her from behind, this is her favorite position because it stimulates her G spot. She orders me to roll on my back and stay inside her. She spreads he legs and orders Anne to lick her pussy and non't to pull back when she comes. Cindy grabs the back of Anne's head by the hair and rubs her face onto her sopping pussy, he moans grow louder "YES, YES, YES, OH GOD YES!" Cindy has an explosive orgasm and I have mine a few seconds later, filling her pussy with come. Cindy directs Anne to lick our juices from her pussy and we watch Anne lick and suck Cindy's pussy until it was all clean. Anne lays on her back and starts fingering her pussy, I move in to help her and Cindy directs me to "get down there and finger her ass and do nothing else." Cindy starts kissing Anne and fondling her tits. I am pumping her ass with 2 fingers deep into her and she announces she is coming, louder and louder until she screams "I am coming!"

The 3 of us pass out on the bed and wake up to knocking and the all too familiar "Housekeeping!"

To be continued