The Taming of Temeraire Pt. 01

Story Info
A dragon is sent to a breeding facility for breeding...
2.6k words
6.2k
4
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Temeraire groaned contentedly, the black Celestial dragon in heavy bondage, which was typical for him, by that stage in his training. His large wings had been placed into wing binders, leather that encased the entire length of them while folded down against his back, denying him the freedom of flight, though his black scales glistened with oils and good health. He was treated more than well there, at the dragon taming and training facilities. Temeraire did not feel like it encompassed much training at all, it was all that enjoyable for him.

He was different from other dragons there, the Regal Coppers and the like, with long, tendril-like whiskers elegantly falling from his face, reminiscent of his Chinese heritage. His tail was longer and slenderer than the muscle of some, though had grown out to a whippy point with similar, thicker tendrils, almost like spines, right at the tip. It set him apart with his leaner, less muscular build, though that was merely a difference in him being of a different species to the dragons of the British Isles, coming from another country. He looked leaner and more elegant, especially in how his stomach tucked up towards his back end, giving him the impression of having a narrower waist, but the power in his claws and just how his chest could expand to unleash the roar of a Celestial, touched with the Divine Wind.

But he had come to relish in his bondage, in his training, right from the very first day, even if he was a dragon who, in another land, would have been treated regally, as if he was an emperor. Yet even then Temeraire knew that that life and that world would never have been for him, not when it felt so good to have a chunky, heavy, metal muzzle on -- a cage that completely covered his snout and then was buckled behind the back of his head and his frills, technically called a "ruff" for his species, right up at the back of his head and corners of his cheeks. It was good to have his legs stretched out, his forelegs together and his hind legs together, all in full ankle to armpit and groin binders. At first, they had merely locked his legs together, but the heavier restraint still had left the dragon squirming so nicely through sessions of orgasm denial that they had ensured that he got everything he needed.

He was a rare type of dragon, very rare indeed, which was why, they said, he was going to do so well as a breeder -- a stud dragon put to females willing to take him. He would be coveted and adored for the offspring he could produce, bringing the passion and the power of Chinese Celestials into the British Isles. Those working at the facility on the edge of Loch Laggan took great pleasure in working with a dragon that fell into their ways of training so readily, though it was in their nature. It was just a little more difficult for them to work with the kind of dragons that were more dominant, even if they most certainly had their uses in the world, especially the British Isles.

Temeraire, if he was honest, did not care too much for what was going to happen to his seed, his offspring, for it was all par for the course for dragons in his world. He was merely happy to be treated so well, to have all his needs met, even though the dragon did not always get to orgasm. Who could have thought that even having his orgasm denied, controlled and teased to the edge and down again, repeatedly, could satisfy him as much as it did?

Ah, for he was a submissive drake and that was not something that was ever going to change, whimpering as a woman whose name he did not know tightened his bondage, strapping down his tail into a heavy restraint with metal rods lining it to restrict movement. He'd seen her before, with glasses and her hair tied up in a tight bun, but he didn't need to know her name.

Pressing his tongue against the roof of his mouth, the dragon shifted in his tight bondage, appearing more like a statue or a figure who had been laid out close to the lake, the natural environment, supposedly, better for training dragons. As heavy as Temeraire's eyelids were, he still enjoyed the view.

"Orgasm control session, six."

She didn't speak to him, not as she slotted a dragon masturbatory aid over his throbbing, pink shaft, the heavy spire of which sank under its own weight. It near enough constantly dripped pre-cum, always wanting, always desperate, though the harness lying beneath his bondage ensured too that it was always out, even if it was not constantly hard. The leather through which the dragon's member was slotted could be tightened to deny orgasm or loosened for training sessions where a more delicate manner of control was required.

That day was one of the times, but it was not something that Temeraire had to worry about, not as he relaxed, shifting and groaning, trying to gnash his jaws against the delicious restraint of the muzzle. Within the masturbatory aid, his cock throbbed and ached, yet he was not such a fool as to expect orgasm to come. He didn't even truly want it, for they would collect his seed from him when they were good and ready, no sooner than that.

Temeraire moaned, his cock leaking and dripping, slickening the inside of the sex aid with his cream.

He only wanted to submit.

And that was more than enough for Temeraire.

*

His days of submission at the taming facility, however, were numbered. Not because he was insufficient, but because he had reached the end of his training as he was locked into standing bondage in a section of the facility that appeared to be an auction house. There were metal pens for each dragon, though that was mainly to separate the dragons, for every dragon in there was locked into bondage, so that they could be inspected as everyone pleased. The high, metal ceiling of what could have been classed as an agricultural building glowed with the shine of the sun coming from the outside, but the dragons paid little attention to dust motes swirling in the air.

"This here is our finest: the most submissive Celestial that you will find on the planet."

Temeraire groaned as they poked and prodded, though it was commonplace to hear himself referred to as a slut, as a dirty Imperial whore, the verbal humiliation sending delicious shivers through his body. He didn't have to understand at all why it made him feel anywhere near as good as it did, only that it was what he needed, what he liked sexually. Fortunately enough for Temeraire, his legs braced with metal rods so that he could not flex or bend, his head tipped down to his chest and locked to the leather breastplate, that was exactly the life that he wanted to lead.

As long as he got to live that every day, until the end of his days, Temeraire would be more than happy with his place in the world. Yet the auction house and the many groups coming in to see him made him curious, even as the humans handled his cock, holding up measuring tapes to his length and wrapping them around his girth too, just to make sure that the statistics on his auction sheet were correct.

"And what are his sexual accords?" One man asked, rubbing the bristle of his chin. "I anticipate he is a proud sort?"

"Oh, no." The woman assigned to handle him that day, speaking about his skills and attributes to the groups from training and breeding facilities, said smoothly, speaking easily. "He is fully submissive and I would not recommend this slut of an Imperial to any dominant roles, though his semen is highly virile. You will find the numbers right here, sir."

Although she spoke respectfully to him, there was a glint in her eye as she stepped back so the three groups that were there at that time could get a better view of him. They'd already asked to see his genitals and his shaft was held out, the leather tightened around the base so that he could not have retracted even if he'd wanted to. Temeraire was too used to having it all on show to care.

"A fully submissive Celestial that serves both males and females," she proclaimed. "This dragon has been trained specifically in the art of supplying pleasure to drakes and dragonesses of varying sizes in a variety of positions, now able to keep their teeth away from sensitive areas also, so that no harm is caused to stock. He has bred a Pascal's Blue who has already laid a fine clutch for him, to ensure that the number of eggs is productive, and a Regal Copper is extensively used to train him anally. You will see, from the sexual toy inserted currently, that this dragon is well-used already to being stretched."

Temeraire groaned. Oh, yes... Yes, he could have done with a bigger dildo, shaped like a Regal Copper's cock, under his tail, though his tail had been bent up over his back and attached to the breastplate where it came around the base of his neck at the back, ensuring everything was on view. His saleswoman continued as if he had not made a sound.

"He is trained in moderate manners of bondage, though we expect him to take well to full immobilisation too, perhaps with a feeding tube so that a constant stream of cum may be extracted from him too. Of course, the dragon is of adult breeding age and there is no need to wait for maturity: he is ready to be trained and bred from today."

The groups murmured and nodded appreciatively, even as she rattled off more of his stats, inviting them in to run their hands over him. There was no way to appreciate a dragon as livestock, after all, other than getting hands-on and dirty, feeling the muscle and the grit of the scales, even feeling his cock and massaging the length to test sensitivity.

On show and humiliated, the dragon's tongue hung out.

"This dragon also responds very well to verbal humiliation," his attendant informed those interested. "We have records to prove this increases semen output in this instance and would highly recommend it. Please, feel free to give it a try."

A woman with a sharp gleam in her eye, looking for a dragon for her breeding facility, stepped up close to his head, somehow managing to loom, even though Temeraire was much larger than her.

"Are you a dirty Imperial whore?" She growled, her voice low and husky, all to have the best effect on him, for she was well experienced in training slutty, submissive dragons. "Tell me, slut, just how you are. How much you ache to be denied, to be claimed, to have your dirty body used, ground through the mud and stretched out? Do you want to spend your filthy seed in the dirt too? It would be fitting for a weak dragon slut like you. Celestial? Don't make me laugh! You are the lowest of the low, licking the dirt off my boot like the cur you are."

Temeraire moaned and his body told the tale of his humiliation better than even the stream of slutty words slipping from his lips, out of his control, ever could. His cock ached and throbbed, a thick stream of pre-cum drooling from his cock down to the ground, producing far too much even then, as if he couldn't hold himself back.

"Yes, yes..." He moaned, and would have rubbed his muzzle on the ground if he had been free to do so. "I'm a whore, I only want to lick your boots and the claws of dragons, I only need to serve in any way I can. I am your slave, a dirty, Imperial slave, I am anything you want me to be. I will never orgasm again if it pleases you, if that is how you...ohhh...would want me to serve... I am filthy, the lowest of the low, a whore to dragons, a dragon to be used...ohhh..."

Temeraire, however, could not continue as his cock was manipulated, though the woman already knew everything she had to. It was quite a display too as someone manipulating and rubbing his length, testing the speed of his reactions, reduced him to a simpering, moaning mess of a dragon, claws trying to scrape against the stone floor while he strove to lower himself even further for her.

To them, he was just an animal, no better than cattle, as long as he served a use for them, as long as the dragon in question could be put to use. More and more people came throughout the day, curious about his need to be humiliated, and Temeraire's throat steadily grew sore from talking so much. It was one instance where he could have especially used the seed of another male dragon to wash down his throat, though he had lost count already of how many failed orgasms he'd had.

When he was wheeled into the auction ring at the end of the day, the numbers went up and up and up, though all he knew was the strain of his pulsing cock, how he spilt more pre-cum, milky and thick, onto the wood. It would leave a stain that no one could get off, but the numbers on his bidding war made it so that no one in control of the venue or the auction itself cared one bit about that. Such mess was expected when dealing with such lusty, submissive drags, even if they were as willing and as compliant as Temeraire.

When his new owner came to collect him, securing him on the back of a cart, for it was a trek that she would not risk damaging the merchandise on a flight: he was too valuable for that.

"You will do nicely," Amethyst smiled, the owner of the breeding facility, the highest classed in the country, slotting a tight, leather muzzle around his face, forcing him to suck and swallow around the thick phallus that had already been locked into his maw. "Very nicely, in fact. But there is more training still for you to undergo, you filthy Imperial, for you will never ascend to the status of your ancestors of olden days."

Moaning, Temeraire's cock throbbed weakly, locked into lying bondage, though he would still be humiliated the whole journey back to the facility. The woman rubbed the back of his head, between and around his ruff, as if in affection, yet it was only the affection that one would spend on an animal, no more than that. Regardless of dragons clearly being intelligent, talking, sapient beings, they settled so well into a life of control, cattle to be hustled to human will, that there was no sense in considering them otherwise.

It would be a long trip for him, yet one that brought him great pleasure, at the climax...

Continued in part two...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Knots & Flares - No Control Pt. 01 A bunny submits to a breeding gangbang of passion...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
The Dragoness' Egg: Her Son William is unbirthed and laid as a dragoness' egg...in NonHuman
Autumn Breeding Breeding amongst the leaves...in Fetish
Cursed Transformation A mother and her son are forced to transform into cows...in NonHuman
More Stories