All Comments on 'The Taming of the Lady Harrington Pt. 03'

by subslutjenna

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
bluesky496bluesky496about 8 years ago

as a submissive i find this very erotic and very arousing and i would love to read more

subslutjennasubslutjennaabout 8 years agoAuthor
I see

So I see someone is going through every one of my stories and spitefully giving them all low votes just to drop the ratings. That's not very nice and is malicious just for the sake of being malicious. The funny thing is the person doing this is probably the same anonymous that writes hateful comments. Someone with nothing better to do than be troublesome and also someone that has no ability to even try writing a story. I understand if you don't like my writing, it's not for everyone, but please don't be so full of unnecessary spite. If you don't like my stories, just don't read them and find something more to your liking.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent

The only complaint I could make is that there wasn't more of it. Eagerly awaiting your next story.

ChrisTor22ChrisTor22about 8 years ago
Not I!!

I enjoyed these, Jenna, and will read all of your delicious stories.... not into cuck holds, but NOT averse to fucking their wives and daughters...LOL WHY would any bottom-sucking scum systematically lower your well-earned HIGH marks?? Cheerio!!

graymangazergraymangazerover 7 years ago
Trolls

I know exactly what you mean regarding the trolls, I believe it may be because you dared to mention "cuckold," in your story. I did the same thing and recieved some negative, and even abusive comments, one anonymous reader even claiming to be my enemy??? the worst ones were removed by administration so hopefully, in your case they might also remove some of the undeserved low scores.

As for your story: I was actually a little disappointed. I loved the story and the way it was written but everything was too brief and the women's submission so easily gained. I would have liked to see Jill and Chloe fight a little harder, they seemed a little too eager to submit. Their individual stories could have easily been spread over three or four pages. Heather was different: she was happy to cuckold her husband, and him to accept, but again I feel you just skimmed the surface.

Michelle was quite evil, a hard woman in a hard industry, but with some wonderful ideas and plans.

Overall this was a very sexually exciting story, and lets face it, that's why we read Literotica, but much too brief for such an involved and well thought out tale. So many stories within stories, so much potential. Personally I'd love to read more about Heather and Gregory, what a bloody lucky bastard he is by the way:)) Michelle and Chloe, and most of all Jen as a subservient to her maid.

I was disappointed, but in a nice way, rather like a horny guy being teased by a hot woman.

Keep writing, you are very good and ignore the trolls, they make up such a small percentage of readers. It's a definite five from me, just sad there wasn't more.

pip46pip46almost 7 years ago
Brilliant

I loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
amazing

Great story would love a spin off maybe? Life at Harrington Hall, kind of a Lady to maid story, how the servants use Jill and her time at parties?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Great series Definitely would like to see a spin off into What happened afterwards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Would love to know what happened in those two weeks maybe a story idea? Like start with the scene with Mandingo and Jill and go from there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous