All Comments on 'The Tape'

by NorthernExposure

Sort by:
  • 153 Comments
Ridiculous69Ridiculous6921 days ago

Of course he has to now become a willing cuck instead of now making his wife his own personal slut like she was on the tape. Writers here are only focused on husband being demented and abnormal. They enjoy making wives full blown sluts but just can’t seem to make husband real men and not little Cucky boys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Just loved it.

Ang

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hopefully it ends up falling into the loving wives category. So far it just seems like an erotic sex story with a tad bit of voyeurism.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 2 months ago

Good start…let’s see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hopefully, your last.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I would do motivation be for somebody to create such a pathetic main character? I would already do that. Must be a pretty twist in mind and ugly heart to come up with something like that.

Pinto931Pinto9313 months ago

Why would he be excited to watch a video of his wife doing things she refused him? 2* for the effort.

CandTNQCandTNQ7 months ago

I just reread this story after a year or 2

Still enjoyed it

Would love to have a chat sometime so drop me a message

And Please write some more

From a pale freckled Red head with a horny husband that loves me teasing

LoisKnight69LoisKnight697 months ago

Good story, though I wish Ashley had not caught Mike looking at the video. A sequel could have Mike wrestling with his own insecurities and wondering what else he didn't know about Ashley. You could try to figure out how to unleash this more sexual side of her, without letting her know he had seen the tape, or he could show her the tape and they could use it to open other channels of communication between them.

To those commenting that Mike should dump Ashley because she is an unfit woman to be a wife for mother, you are crazy. Ashley did not cheat on him. They were broken up and they did not immediately get engaged upon her return the next year. She did exactly what she said she was going to do: experience other things and find herself. Of course she didn't tell Mike about this guy. What was she supposed to say? That she met a sexual God who had a giant dick and used it better than she could have dreamed. How would that help her in a relationship with any normal Man? She had experienced a fantasy and was mature enough to recognize it is fantasy. Now she is ready to live her life.

chasbo38chasbo389 months ago

Bad ending. Authors always do this when they have no idea how to finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Short 'n sweet.

Good start.

Keep it up.

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

Mike is learning something, not only about his wife, but about himself

DeanofMeanDeanofMean12 months ago

well written a interesting idea but getting off on watching your wife cheat i just don't buy it

olblueyesolblueyesabout 1 year ago

what an idotic thing to do!! you did this on purpose!! im disgusted with Lit for posting this joke!!

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

So apparently old Mike likes seeing other guys dicks. There must be some underlying homosexual tendencies in his makeup. Otherwise he wouldn't be jerking off to the video. The story labeling is a little misleading. 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was good until you hit the sex tape. It was good because it had plenty of buildup, and seemed plausible. However, when the sex tape was found, you started writing from her perspective (how she felt, etc.) - That kind of shift immediately brings the reader out of the story back to reality that this is just a story, made-up, etc. If it had just been written from the perspective of the husband finding the tape, how he felt, conflicting emotions, what she seemed to be responding like, etc, it would have remained much more realistic. Feeling realistic to me adds a vital element that makes a good story great. This is a good story, though I gave you a 4 because it is well written. Keep going and I have zero doubt that you can write great stories. This is something original too, so that is excellent. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Screw the haters.

Love it.

Don’t ever let anyone tell you not too write anymore stories. Either directly or indirectly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I haven’t seen a bush since the 1980’s. It’s nasty and yet every chick in these stories have big fur burgers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I see there is a part 2 so I'll see if my guess that Ashley is going to tell Mike that since he was turned on watching the tape of her fucking a guy with a big cock that it would be interesting to see if he would enjoy watching her being filled by another big cock. Got to go now.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

What to do now??!!

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

So does Mike have Cuck tendencies?? Ashley actually cheated on him for some BIG dick...

Time to look for a woman that really loves Mike!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And please make it your last

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Another chapter would’ve been good to get the back story and the future.

Never happen now, a shame.

Scores 3/5 for not being finished.

LeCoachLeCoachalmost 4 years ago
good story

I think any married man wonders what his wife was like when she was young and free. Yes, my wife had plenty of experience before she met me and occasionally mentions that she had "Volume" meaning lots of partners. Me? Not so much. In some ways it doesn't matter I guess, but I do find it exciting to hear her speak of her sexual encounters when she was single.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Stick a fork in this relationship

It's cooked.

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago

Good story to a point where he became a wimp and future cuckold. That’s when you lost me. So many ways it could have gone without the last couple of lines. Too bad.

Flar1958Flar1958about 4 years ago
OOOKKAY

Noone remember her dreamy look like partying all night? Or like hypnotised?

Maybe a little stoned or druged? And if not there was the break up. Maybe after this summer she new that she need for a lifetime, someone how LOVE her and not only fuck.

And to all trolls have you been on spring break? If so you are hypocite.

Lets see what is in part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I Hope You Write A Second Story

In the follow up, the lover knows all about her husband-to-be, and he forces Ashley to continue having sex with him, even after marrying her wimp, and the two of them make plans to get her pregnant at least three times. He has two children with Ashley that her husband is raising. Now, they have decided that the time is right to have their third bastard child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So what?

She betrayed him in the worst way by giving another man things she dont give her husband! First he should get DNA from the kids to be sure where the father is and then divorce the slut!! But I believe you go the way "cuckold and pussywiped" because the fans are more for that crap!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well-written story

Really great job, especially for your first one. Pay no attention to detractors. Most of them have mental problems. The rest have ED.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wimp

Just a wimp and a whore. If watching your wife with another man turns you on you are a sick wimp.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 4 years ago
Excellent story, forget the uneducated anonymous trolls

Excellent storyline, wonderful intro, story, and ending!

Imagine a supremely overwhelming sexual experience enjoyed by your wife... Wow.

Yes, it's both a turn on and a humiliating experience. Yes, it is obviously something she did not share. You and she must now negotiate how you both, collectively and separately might treat this. This could lead to many fantasies, experiences, and experiences...

In many ways, I share my spouses' backgrounds, they are also partly mine. It is how I 'man up' and accept her, past luggage et al, which allows us to grow as a couple.

NorthernExposureNorthernExposurealmost 5 years agoAuthor
Dear anonymous post above....

And yet you read the story.... why are you so hateful? I have plenty of theories why but they all focus on you being an uneducated, low self esteem, sad little person.

Feel free to criticize the story if you actually have something constructive to say but something tells me you can’t write a well thought out comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt wife and a sissy coward husband story

Pathetic! Oh and the sissys who love shit like this are even worse.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 5 years ago
Great Twist

What a great story this is, loved the twist at the end so well written.

WiganerWiganeralmost 5 years ago
God work, carry on.

Please don't stop here, we all need to know what happens next, what did she say to you, who was the man she was blowing? Will she see him again? Did your sex life improve? Does she want to do it with other men? Will you become a cuckold who takes pleasure in watching videos of your wife having wild sex with other men - - or women? We, as your readers must have the follow-up or we will never be able to sleep peacefully at night, tossing and turning in our beds, while we surmise what happens next to you and your darling wife.

CharlotteBlue69CharlotteBlue69almost 5 years ago
Keep writing

Please keep writing. Such a hit escape for me.

ErotFanErotFanabout 5 years ago
So far so good

You could try to have the protagonist step outside the story for internal thoughts . That would break up the fairly long paragraphs.

OOAAOOAAabout 5 years ago
Fantastic story!!!!

Congratulations!!! Go on!! ;)

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 5 years ago
And that’s all?

The man’s wife lied to him for around 12 years. She finds him in the act of discovering her lies. Then the story ends? WTF!!!!

BigVic77BigVic77over 5 years ago
Nice piece of writing!

Really good voyeur/cuckold story, thanks!

C_frommnC_frommnover 5 years ago
Copy

The Film then the next Time the kids are gone. Ask her to sit and show her the Tape. then demand the same treatment. Give her the same treatment. if she ask's why show her the Video. and tell her it's not the first time for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No talk, no future.

This is a great opening for the little talk they need to have. It wasn’t cheating but they need to talk about their sex life today and where it needs to go in order to keep the love in their life.

Dirtynerdychick47Dirtynerdychick47over 5 years ago
More please!

I'm loving this story so far! It's so hot! I need more please!

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Enjoyed the story but only to the point where he was turned and jacking off. Just cuck shit. Would have been far better if he had been shocked, angry and felt betrayed. Then the story would have some legs. How he would handle the revelation, how she would explain it, where they would go from there. Divorce, counseling, her being more open in sex, his fucking other women., maybe the guy in the video coming back into her life, or maybe he never left it? Many possibilities.

Hope for a better chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
BTB

Great descriptive sex. But she lied to him and is no longer trustworthy. She fooled her husband for ten years and can not be a suitable wife or mother!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The end of something?

Please finish this tale.

argeelogargeelogover 5 years ago
Great

Welcome. Obviously this tale has excellent future possibilities to continue. She may be still cheating on him with this other guy while just allowing her husband bland sex. Or it may go several other ways. You may already have the story planned out, but in any case, please continue soon. We love good writers like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story! ideal for a sequel.

great tale. The ideal of her, Ashley, being faithful at this time and still seeing her husband turned on by her infidelity was a nice touch.

If there was something different I would like to see- I think I would have liked it more if it was his daughter that had caught him. Not as an incest thing; I don't think she should want to fuck him. But she discovers herself turned on by the thought of her mom cuckolding her dad. The Humiliation and his shameful turn-on becomes what she wants to see. Making it her mission to get her mom to do that to him so she may taunt her father. Maybe she over hears her parents arguing about the video and without the full context; decides that what she wants to see happen to her dad.

Perhaps because her dad is the only man she doesn't feel she can manipulate so she wants to see him humbled and defeated that way.

kdad9010kdad9010over 5 years ago
More please!!

I dig it! More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
FINISH THE BLXXDY STORY!!!!

I seriously don't know what`s wrong with you authors.

you leave your readers hanging some times for years.

why don't you just finish the DAMN story

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 5 years ago
Unfinished

This story has possibilities, but you need to write of the consequences of the discovery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
did she engineer the breakup

so she could cheat on him and keep her conscious clear?

Also, never trust a woman who wont do for you sexually everything she did for any guy before you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story!

As another one commented, good to get an editor involved or re-read the text yourself to see if you want changes. Definitely like where this is going. Don't let self appointed 'art critics' tell you how to write. And please, keep writing. Oh, and, yeah, it was the data DVD. Not the Tape. All good.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Again

the first time a girl/woman walks away from a relationship with you, she's dead to you. Never take her back.

Clearly there are two bitches in this marriage.

payenbrantpayenbrantover 5 years ago
Sure....

It was hot.. But a little cucky. He has a decision to make. Forgive and continue trust his wife..... Or cute her loose for being a lying bitch.

Will be interesting to see what he does.

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
Indeed DYS22

As you say "He has the same right to post a comment trying to dissuade the author from making this into cucky crap as you have a right to post a comment trying to bitch at and lecture him about it."

And the author has the same right to not do what the commenter wants as I have to not do what you want.

Lue

Ps: Regarding the last part of your comment, I don't have a wife so I can't do as you suggest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Intrigued.

Good start for first story. Could use an editor. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please!

I have to admit that I envisioned Ashley with a large black man.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
@Leuden

Here's a clue, Lue. He has the same right to post a comment trying to dissuade the author from making this into cucky crap as you have a right to post a comment trying to bitch at and lecture him about it. You ain't nothing special, Lue, get the fuck over yourself. Oh and by the way, you know when authors say "feedback is welcome"? Think about what that statement means, if you're not to busy slurping fuck know whose jizz out of your wife's clam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow! Look at all the comments!

Not a bad first effort but NE's craft needs improvement. Good to hear more is in the offing, and NE will become a better writer with time.

The number of comments tell me there is a lot of latent interest in cuckoldry. Wish fulfillment fantasies, I expect, especially from those who complain the loudest. Keep at it, NE. Takes guts to post here.

PkgmanPkgmanover 5 years ago
Well done

By far the hottest story I have read this year. Brought up feelings of similar struggles many have as we age in marriage. I look forward to the next chapter. I hope that it will not be cuck but more of a growth of their mutual sexuality with possibly other involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

I loved the story keep it going

You should bring the tape to wife and have her perform like she did on the tape

for you this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This is the simple reality of a girl who deep down knew she wanted to marry him but never experienced anyone else and most likely her slut girlfriends convinced her to break up with him for the summer so it’s not cheating and sample some new dick than go home while he begs you to get back with him. Typical and happens often but I would never trust that she was faithful because when they do that either she was really done or didn’t want to feel like she was cheating so she breaks up . My big problem is over a decade of lying and hiding this with friends knowing about it and her feeling the need to keep it in his home with her. So he hearted off to it it’s porn and she caught him but that doesn’t mean he still shouldn’t go fucking off on her. I know I’d be looking at divorce, defanatly not going through with the bigger home and a Hugh conversation to be had. I would never trust her again and would question all their years together. She could never prove she was faithful all along and even if I didn’t believe it I’d have the kids dna tested just to piss her off. On top of all that he has to deal with he has to take stock in her actions in the tape and think about how she never does or allows anything like that with him. She’s denied him a fun good sex life but acted like a pig for others . There life will never be the same if they stay together even if she opens up sexually it will just be because she was caught. Let’s see where you take this and hopefully it’s not with him being ok and letting it go. I know if I was married 25 happy years and than found out she cheated 20 years back with one guy even if it was a one time thing I’m pretty sure I’d still leave because all those years would be a question. They only way around a very difficult reconciliation is a admitting it after it happens and try to fix together because once you find out a secret she kept than the trust is gone , for me and many I know who have voiced this similar opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great first effort!

Wow this is a new wrinkle in the unfaithful wife category. I applaud your imagination. There is a catch, though. You have opened a door into a life and set of feelings and now you have to walk us through and show us what comes next. This could go on for several chapters. How do they relate after this? He has to feel threatened and angry. She could be shocked by him masturbating to the video. I hesitate to give other scenarios because I want to see where you take us.

Warning! If you don't continue this you are a regrettable wanker. So put on your thinking cap and lead on!

R.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 5 years ago
Damn

Good beginning. Without a continuation it cannot be rated. Please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
make him a bitch

He's already a cocksucker by proxy

robertlrobertlover 5 years ago
Very good

I really enjoyed the story, the husband's angst of seeing his wife having sex with another man. I would much preferred it to have been told in the 1st person, though. Still gave it a 5 but could have been better. Anxious to read Chapter 2.

gmann57gmann57over 5 years ago

please please please dont make this guy a bitch, do something original

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Keep writing! Great first story!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
The obvious question:

Are Ashley and Mike having just vanilla sex because that’s all she’ll ever allow, or because she wants him to take more, and he will not or cannot do so?

This story is set up to communicate to him what she really wants. Will he get a clue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What happened next

“Did you like my audition tape?” she asked with a smirk.

“Audition?”

She nodded. “That guy had little porn movie company. They made cutest films! So funny, not all stupid and raunchy like other porn.”

My jaw dropped. “You auditioned for porn?!”

She giggled. “I did more than audition. I starred in six films! It was so much fun! And the guys ... oh my god ... they were so hot!”

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
Not a bad setup

but you realize the meat of the story is in how the husband handles the newly acquired information. How does the wife react? You foreshadowed the wife hasnt been herself sexually since they broke up. Why is that? What is her point of view?

AS you can see, you are not going to get full marks and kudos for an incomplete story.

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
And here we go again

Do it your way, NorthernExposure.

I never cease to be amazed at the way so many members of the commentariat insist that authors should write stories with characters doing things they think should be done, rather than what the author intends them to do.

Typical is "You've stumbling toward another cuck story. Don't fall off that cliff." from 26thNC.

Why not produce another cuck story if that's what the author intends to do? What right does 26thNC or any other commenter think they have to tell authors what should happen in their stories? It's the author's story, not the reader's. If the author likes cuck stories, then the author should write what he or she likes.

Do it your way, NorthernExposure, not theirs.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Turn it into

A BTB or Fuck Off

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kind of cheap and stupid.

He never noticed the drastic change in his girl friend's personality, attitude toward sex, and loss of respect for him as a lover? He never noticed his wife arriving home, coming up to the attic?

This guy is so clueless and unaware its probable that Ashley has been fucking other men since before they got married, just so she could get some sexual completion. All she needs the husband for is to pay the bills, and pretend to be her children's father.

And watching his wife play the slut for a superior man gives this supposed husband an erection? The only surprise is why Ashley ever came back to this pussy boy. I just wonder what really got him horny, the actions of his wife, or the sexual excitement aroused by her big cock lover? I suspect Ashley has been giving him pity fucks ever since she came back to the loser. Maybe now she'll let him clean up her lover's cock when she's done getting fucked. I bet pussy boy can't wait.

Great story.

Xamphos2018Xamphos2018over 5 years ago
More to come.

Great opening. So many directions this could take. Look forward to more.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 5 years ago
outstanding first story

can't wait for chapter 2. My only suggestion might be to switch to first person and let us see the emotional turmoil this is sure to bring.

NorthernExposureNorthernExposureover 5 years agoAuthor
Part II to follow...

Mike is not the type to be defeated.

Thank you to everyone who commented, the positive and negative. I always appreciate constructive criticism, it is how we become better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Looking forward to Part 2

Gave it a 4 for first effort. Take the advice about adding dialog in Part 2.

dante22dante22over 5 years ago
good start......

now what? Is she still doing the guy or others like him?. Does he confront her??? Does she cheat on him? Are the kids his?? Still a lot of story to write!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice first effort!

You've hit on one of the best hooks here in LW. The emotions involved in finding your loving wife appeared to enjoy sex more with someone else. This is a punch in the gut to most men. Certainly, both men and women will agree there is much more to a successful long term marriage than being your spouse's best ever. Most of us even realize that our spouse has had or could have better. But actually seeing it and then dealing with the resulting emotional turmoil is what makes for an outstanding tale. You could go down the slut wife or cuck paths, but that is all to common here, and frankly, not realistic enough to generate the best stories.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 5 years ago
A Good Beginning

Stories have a beginning, a middle and an end. You've written a beginning including a well described sex scene. Now comes the tougher part the middle and an ending. Interaction between the two main characters is paramount. I suggest dialogue between them instead of more narrative. There is a good basis for anger/lust/angst/tension/humor/reconciliation/understanding/misunderstanding and even expanding the character base if you so decide.

In LW you can't please everyone so be prepared for attack mode from those who disagree with whatever your characters may or may not do. No matter how well you write the story, if your character's actions don't meet with the approval of whichever subset of readers that are offended they will 1-bomb and insult. Stay your course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Definitely need to continue this story.

There must be a reason why Ashley kept the DVD and my guess is because she wanted to be able to relive the experience. What will Mike do? First talk to his very proper and controlled wife to learn about her deeper needs and then make her choice between remembering the excitement of the past and living the reality of the present the way she and Mike can create

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dry

Not really well written but it may have potential.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wowee!

Double Wowee!......Caught with the hand on the little pee wee!....Would love to hear His excuse to that one!......Would she be angry or embarrassed?......I suppose we will never Know?.....But will Hubby be able to pull Himself out of this one Hmmmmm!?....Was his wife ever happy with his Peanut? THE STORY I LOVED IT.....★★★★★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please complete this story

Please complete this story, as it is definitely unfinished

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
FINISH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too questions left unanswered. was she willing? was she drugged? How did she end up with the DVD? What about the arguement that is bound to happen next?Yx2

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
History?

This unfortunately, is just a bit of tawdry history of his wife before she was. Other than that, there really isn't anything beside a short flash. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great start, keep them coming!

Can't wait for the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good First Story

I enjoyed the details you included with your story. Although it would be more believable or better if the wife had done some of these things with her husband. It is hard to believe that she is so vanilla with him. I am looking forward to your other stories. Maybe she has done these the other things with her husband but not as often or not recently. In his mind she just doesn't do these things with him since it has not happened very often of has been a long time since she has been anything other than vanilla with him.

Also, don't worry about the idiots who come on here and don't like the "loving wife" subject. I will never understand why they just come here if they don't like these sort of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it!

Thank you for a great story and one well written. I think there is a lot of room for this to develop in different ways. He could be a budding Dom or allow his wife to room to see a dominant man or this same guy again if he can be found. The only bad thing is waiting for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wait and See

I disagree with Anonymous saying he is a wimp and a cuck. He just found the DVD and finds his ex-girlfriend having sex with another guy . That fact does not make him a wimp or a cuck. To be a cuck she would have to be having sex with another guy a the present time while married. As far as being a wimp remains to be seen. After being caugh watching the DVD he could tell her it was hot and then have her explain why she lied to him and does not allow him the same treatment. Would be interesting to hear her reasons or bullshit explanation.

Locksley7Locksley7over 5 years ago
Marvelous story

I certainly hope that this will not be the end of this story. I want (no, I need) to know what happens next. You simply cannot leave us hanging with no resolve to this account. There has to be more.

arnabmondalarnabmondalover 5 years ago
Wife's secret

Mike came to know about old secret of his wife Ashley,it is very erotic

Even now if he secretly follow his wife and keep watch ,

many more secret will come to light.

After all "old habits die hard"

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 5 years ago
Unfulfilling

Four stars because it's your first submission. Enjoyed the story line until the end. Then disappointed when it ends abruptly with no closure or denouement. It's not uncommon for writers to force the reader to imagine one's own ending. However like myself, many readers prefer an ending with closure preferably a happy one. I could easily give you my imagined plot end, but prefer you do it in a following chapter. Please do keep writing.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Benefit

I will give you the benefit of the doubt. No rating until we see where you take it. You've stumbling toward another cuck story. Don't fall off that cliff.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNorthernExposure@NorthernExposure
Just your average guy. Straight, white, early 30’s. In a relationship. I love redheads, and dom/sub play. Feel free to say hi!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Tape Series Info