The Taste of Black Cock Ch. 04

Story Info
Sucking black cock in front of a client.
1.5k words
3.97
19.6k
19

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the rough treatment, I started to enjoy the regular drilling from Dom and his gang. A few of them would turn up randomly at the office, often with no more than a few minutes notice, then order me to strip and service them. It rarely took them more than half an hour to use my holes as their cum bucket, leaving me slumped on the floor covered in sticky semen.

Most of my work is over the phone or online, so my office is my private space, but I do have the occasional client meeting. It was just my bloody misfortune that the boys turned up in the middle of a catch up with one of my best clients, Danny.

"I think the campaign's brilliant. You're full of surprises," he was saying when there was a rap on the door. Probably a delivery, I thought.

"Sorry, Danny, give me a minute," I muttered and dashed down the corridor to the door. Three of them were standing there. I froze in fear.

"I'm with someone. I can't..." I began, but they simply pushed past me. I began to panic and my legs trembled as I followed them through into the office.

"Alright?" said Dom as he came to a halt.

"Good morning," replied Danny, hesitantly. He was obviously a little surprised at seeing the three thuggish looking men. I hope he doesn't think these are my drug dealers or something, I thought vaguely, which was a bit bizarre given that finding out I was their white cocksucker would be a 1000 times worse!

"These are a few...er...guys from the area," I said lamely. "Hey, guys, why don't you pop back in an hour?"

Dom was staring at Danny, who held his gaze.

"You his boss or something?" muttered Dom.

"We work together," replied Danny. I noticed he was smiling, looking the boys up and down. "Nice jeans," he continued.

I was momentarily confused by this exchange. What I thought would be some kind of confrontation was turning into a conversation about sartorial appreciation.

"Wanna see what's inside?" said Dom with a smirk. Danny grinned, blushing a little. Oh! My! God! I thought, as it suddenly hit me. I did not know Danny was gay! It had never even occurred to me. Bloody Hell!

"I... erm..." I started, but really didn't have any idea what to say or do next.

Dom reached for his belt buckle.

"Let me show you something," said Dom calmly, then he turned to me. "Over here, cocksucker!"

I flashed a glance at Danny, who raised his eyebrows and smirked. Dom was glowering at me and I knew that if I didn't comply there would be some form of punishment, either now or later. I stepped forward and kneeled in front of him.

"Well, I never..." muttered Danny. "Who'd have known."

I wanted to say something, but couldn't think of a single thing that would get even remotely close to explaining. Dom pulled down his jeans and Danny and I both gazed at the bulge in his boxers. He slid them down and his big black monster sprang into view.

"Start sucking," he said and I got to work on his tool.

"Want some, mister?" said one of the boys. Danny looked at him, then at the bulge in his shorts. Out of the corner of my eye, I'm convinced I saw him lick his lips.

"Don't mind if I do," he purred, sliding off his chair on to the floor. "You always seem to be able to surprise me," he whispered as he settled next to me on his knees and the boys moved in.

***

Claire's attitude to me was changing. In recent years it had always been she who waved away my advances with various excuses. Now I was the one avoiding sex. I wasn't really that interested now that I was getting my regular fill of black cock, but I also worried that I might not be able to perform.

It came to a head (if you'll excuse the pun) one Friday evening. I was already in bed, scrolling through Facebook, when she siddled through from the bathroom. She had on her sexy negligee, which I hadn't seen for years.

"Nice," I mumbled, admiring her lovely curves.

"Is that all?" she moaned, putting on her sad face. "Don't you fancy me anymore?" She wiggled her bum in my direction.

"You look amazing," I replied. "Sexiest woman I know."

She must have taken that as interest because she climbed on to the bed and crawled towards me, pouting.

"I need some cock," she purred, grinning. I could smell the alcohol on her breath from the wine we'd drank over dinner. Her boobs filled the negligee nicely and she looked delicious but nothing stirred down below.

"Aren't you a little drunk?" I ventured.

"And what about it? We haven't had any fun for a while. Thought you might like to bury that lovely bone of yours in my tight, wet hole." As sexy talk went, it was pretty good but my johnson remained obstinately flaccid. I tried imagining a cock hanging from between her legs and felt a twitch. Sometimes it takes a really weird image to get things moving.

She took my phone off me and tossed it on the bedside table, then pulled down the covers and straddled my legs.

"Let's see what we can do with this," she whispered lustfully, stroking my cock. She tugged on it gently, then gave it a lick. Up until a few weeks ago, it would have been rock hard by now, straining for action. Now it just twitched a bit.

"Oh," she said and seemed to give up.

We kissed and cuddled for a bit and I stroked her bum, brushing her nipples with my fingers as I cradled her head against my chest.

She looked up at me with her big, wide puppy eyes. "Is there...someone else?"

"What?" I said, surprised but with a tinge of guilt.

"You haven't really been interested for a while now. I just thought maybe you're... getting it elsewhere. It's OK, you can tell me. I know I haven't always given you what you need. I expect there are younger, prettier women..."

I was flabbergasted. "No!" I cried. "I'm not screwing anyone else!" Which was true. Kind of.

"Why can't you... you know... get it up any more then?"

"I promise you, it's not you. I guess I'm just getting to that age..." I whispered reassuringly.

"We can watch porn if you like?" she offered generously. "I'll suck you while you watch whatever turns you on..."

"Seriously, no. You don't need to do any of that."

She was obviously getting a bit irate, sitting up sharply and staring at me.

"Look, whatever's going on, just tell me. You've been pawing me and begging for sex for years. Can't wait to get your willy out and stuff it in my pussy. And now..." she tailed off as we both looked at my penis in despair.

I simply shrugged.

She stared at me for a moment and I thought we were heading for a full-on row. Instead she climbed up my body and planted her pussy over my mouth.

"Well the least you can do is get me off," she moaned as she rode my face, rubbing her clit hard until she shuddered and climaxed.

***

I settled into a routine. Monday was our regular golf day. I knew I'd get a nice face-fucking in the changing room; sometimes Dom, but often one of the other black caddies. It seemed there were quite a few of them at the club now. There were at least a dozen players that I knew of that performed the required service. We'd glance at each other nervously in the clubhouse but nothing was ever openly discussed.

The gang would pop into the office at some point during the week. I stopped meeting clients there altogether, for fear of being outed to any more of them. Danny had openly thanked me for introducing him to my 'guys', as he called them. Dom had taken his number after our session, so I was guessing he was now paying visits to Danny's office too.

On Friday night, I made sure Claire got whatever she needed. More often than not I'd crouch between her legs and slurp away at her pussy, sliding a finger or two inside to satisfy her. But I also occasionally managed to get hard by closing my eyes and visualising the feel and taste of black cock in my mouth. Think of it as a kind of meditation. Or an advanced form of tantric yoga! It seemed to do the trick long enough for her to hop on top and ride me to orgasm. I never came myself, but she seemed to have accepted that. And she did seem to be more frisky than normal. Bloody typical! Years of gagging for pussy and being pushed away and now that I wasn't offering much, she seemed to want it more than ever!

My urges were being fulfilled and it seemed to be working. All the black cock I wanted and no hassle...

...until the party.