All Comments on 'The Taste of Black Cock Ch. 04'

by luvmassage

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm hoping Claire will eventually be integrated into this picture and watch her husband suck some black cock while she rides another, and then they swap places so he can lick and suck her juices off the thick cock and swallow both of their cum.

luvmassageluvmassageabout 3 years agoAuthor

I'm sure that Claire would be shocked and disgusted to discover her husband's slide into such depravity. Or maybe not... :)

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago
Dom is so in control!

Loved it that Danny was there and got to enjoy some BBC. Wish I could have been there. Claire may get frustrated enough to participate. I bet she walks into his office trying to figure out if he is having an affair while the boys are there. Looking forward to more with Danny and what he is willing to do. Great writing and anticipating the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife isn’t deprived as my male lovers are takers and not givers. My black lover likes to fuck my mouth and ass. He never touches my cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

god I want to suck them all

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You're too nice! I wouldn't share my black cocks with anyone (not even my best friend). Well, I might as long as I knew he couldn't suck their beautiful black cocks as good as I could

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbc8 months ago

What a hot scene in the office. Black guys just barge in, demand to be sucked, don't take no for an answer, get the client to suck cock too. Wish the black guys had blown loads on the two white guys' faces.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userluvmassage@luvmassage
100 followers in 6 weeks. Wow! Thanks for all the support. xx I am a massage therapist in the East of England, UK. I have been writing for a few years and love exploring the world of people's intimate fantasies. Some of my stories are based on real experiences, although wildl...