The Tattle Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did we not learn our lesson from last time?" he asked in a low, steady voice. He continued eating as he berated me.

I put my fork gently on the napkin next to the plate and put my hands in my lap, "No, sir."

Mel's eyes opened slightly wider but still not as shocked about the turn of events as I would have imagined.

"Your mouth seems to get you into a lot of trouble these days, doesn't it?"

"Yes, sir."

He looked at Melissa, "Maybe having your friend here see what happens to you when you let your mouth get you in trouble will be the lesson you need."

I turned my attention to Mel and shook my head just enough for her to notice before responding to him, "Yes, sir."

He took a couple bites of his food as I was waiting for him to tell me to go to our room. I didn't know how he intended to move the situation forward. As my level of uncertainty grew, it began to feel awkward. Then, he pulled her into the fray.

"It's unfortunate you dragged your friend here only for her meal to be ruined because you can't learn your lessons. Apologize to her," he demanded of me.

I turned to Melissa and took her hand in mine, "I'm sorry I didn't plan properly and ruined your evening."

I paid close attention to her response. She seemed to watch me like someone observing a lab subject. She didn't focus at all on him as I would have suspected. It threw me for a loop, but I remained as interested as I was before at how the night might turn out. Something felt off with her in the moment.

"It's okay," I whispered to her with a wink.

"Kelly," Joey said, still focused on the meal, "You don't get to say you're sorry unless you mean it. Go to our room."

I slid my chair back and stood silently and held my hand out for Mel to take. She took it, looking at me oddly. I knew he put the ball in my court to make everything happen according to his plan. I shook my hand quickly at her as if in a panic and she took it. I led her to our bedroom and positioned the door exactly how it needed to be. Melissa watched me in silence while still appearing to me to be in observation mode. When I was done, I walked toward her and the same corner of the bed that would hold my perfectly folded clothes.

I took both her hands in mine, "This is not what you think. He has never and will never lay a hand on me in anger. This is a part of our intimate life, and we invite you to be a part of it."

I waited to see her initial response.

She nodded at me and asked, "Invite me to be a part of your sex life? Does that mean you want me to watch you two have sex or you want to have sex with me?"

"Well, our conversation the last time we met raised some questions and an idea. Since you rightfully don't want to deal with booty calls, as Joey put it, and a long-term relationship isn't your thing, we thought maybe you might want to see what we're all about and maybe..."

"Join you?" she interrupted.

I simply nodded.

"Like... tonight?" she asked.

"You were my best friend and the one person I could pour my heart and soul out to back then. We reconnected so easily that I never want to lose touch with you again," I said. It felt like I was begging her to stay.

"Had I answered any of your questions differently, would I be standing here right now?" she asked. Her tone shifted and seemed familiar to me, but I couldn't place it. It sounded almost authoritarian.

"No," I said, "you would still be sitting at the table having dinner and none of this," I said, waving my hands around me, "would be happening."

She smiled at my humor, "So, what happens in here?" she asked in a whisper.

I took her by the hand and led her to a comfortable, old-fashioned chair in the corner of the room.

"Sit and watch if you want. I think you may like what you see."

She sat casually in the chair as if she had sat in the corner of someone's bedroom many times before and watched them have sex. She was not displaying any of the reactions or emotions that I was expecting, but nothing about her demeanor was cause for alarm. I had plenty of questions, though.

I took my place by the bed. I made a small show of taking off my shirt. I wanted to show her my body, but also show her the care and attention I put into making this part of our intimate life worth every effort. When my shirt was off, I folded it in front of her confused eyes then turned and placed it in area that was four inches from each edge of the corner of the bed. I turned and faced her again, bearing my bra covered breasts to her and began to unzip my jeans.

Her eyes opened just slightly wider as she watched me shake my hips as I pushed the denim material over my hips and down my legs. I was in my bra and panties in front of my friend as she watched me meticulously fold and place them four inches from the shirt as I always have in the same place. I turned to her again and made a slight show of me taking off my bra. It was the first time I bared my breasts to her in a way that was sexual. I brushed the strap off one shoulder then the next.

My nipples were hard knowing she was watching me, and I began to consider the possibility of her as a real lover, even if the idea still was a potential and not yet a reality. I caught myself standing still, staring at my once and suddenly renewed best friend in a manner I never considered. I turned my upper body and placed the bra so that the bottom of the bra touched the top of the collar of the shirt.

I was nervous about the last part but also excited to see Melissa's reaction. I turned my body completely so she could see me and began my show. I hooked my thumbs into the waistline of my panties and pulled them out slightly before slowly lowering the garment down my thighs. Her focus on me was intense.

I could have sworn she was getting turned on by the way she watched my every move. The more I perceived her horniness, the more I wanted to put on a show. The idea that she was studying me, though, was still nagging at my mind.

For a moment, I wished it was just me and her. I wished I could walk up to her, take her hands and place her fingers inside my panties and let her slide them down my legs at a pace she preferred. I was on a time crunch, though. Joey would be coming to inspect my work soon. If she were into me like I imagined she was, she would have to save that image for later use and let me carry on.

I stepped out of my panties and folded them into the perfect square I knew he expected and turned around. I looked toward the door and made a snap decision.

He's not there. Why not take a moment to entice her? I thought.

I stepped toward Mel, dramatically shifting my hips until I stood just inches in front of her. She looked up at me with eyes that I couldn't read.

What does she think of me now? I wondered.

I put my hand out for her to take and she didn't hesitate. I used my thumb to pet her hand and told her to keep an open mind and react naturally to whatever happens.

"This isn't a show we are putting on for you. I enjoy pleasing him like this. Watch and you'll see. If you want to leave, you'll still be welcome back whenever you like." I paused for a moment and decided to lighten the mood. "Next time, though, we'll let you finish your meal."

She laughed louder than I did and certainly louder than Joey would like if he heard.

I stared into her eyes for just a moment when I finished speaking, then turned toward the bed. As I moved to get into position for Joey's arrival, I felt her hand on my ass. I didn't turn to look at her. Instead, I measured the length of the folded clothes and did my best to kneel on the floor in the middle of them. Just as I did, Joey arrived.

He took only a few steps into the room before laying his eyes on Melissa. He looked her over from top to bottom and back to the top before shifting his eyes to me as I rested on my knees for him. Just as he always did, he inspected the folded clothes. I locked eyes with Melissa as he commented on my work.

"Perfect," he uttered as he looked everything over. I smiled widely at Melissa, and I watched her eyes rapidly shift between me and him. Her posture became more relaxed, and she began to slump more and more in her seat. She was comfortable in that setting and I needed to understand more.

I figured that since she hadn't fled in terror yet, her posture indicated that she was getting turned on. A scene played out in my head of her sliding her pants and panties down just enough to masturbate as she watched was about to happen. Time would tell.

The predictable thing happened next. He took his place in front of me.

"I thought you might have learned your lesson by now, but your mouth seems to still be getting you in trouble," he said coldly as he looked down on me.

I looked up at him as emotionless as I could, "Teach me to be better, sir."

"I tried, my love. I tried to teach you. There's only one more thing I can do to make you learn. Tonight, you will suck my cock until you feel me cum in your mouth. You will not release me. You will not gag. You will continue to welcome me in your mouth until I am done with you, do you understand?"

I nodded at him with my wide, doe eyes.

"You know what to do then."

I did. I reached up and unzipped his pants, eventually sliding them and his boxers down his thighs until the tip of his cock rested against the tip of my nose.

"Punish my mouth," I whispered to him as I looked into his eyes. Just as I uttered that phrase, I took him into my mouth. I looked over to Melissa and saw her fingers gently caressing the top of her thigh. It had been so long since we could read each other's every move. The night was young, and I was excited to know how or if Melissa would participate.

12