The Tattooed Gentleman Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She, however, was far from finished. "Roll us over and ride me as I just rode you. I want a feast for our senses. I want to feel your weight upon me as you thrust. I want you to touch the deepest extent of my innards and to feel your seed explode within me. I want hear the slap of your flesh against mine. I want to smell your maleness and taste your sweat. I want to watch your eyes glaze over as you give yourself up to the most intense climax of your life. Take me!"

I enthusiastically obeyed her instructions, pushing myself up first to a sitting position, and then to my knees without losing our coupling. Then, I commenced long, languid strokes, plunging to her innermost depth and withdrawing until only my glans remained enveloped within her. She lowered her head to the mattress to bear the weight of her upper body and reached a hand between her legs, letting her fingers trace the outline of my shaft while it lay outside her, and cupping my bollocks when it was fully enclosed. The other hand she used to maintain her engorged clitoris in contact with the top of my cock. As I gradually increased the pace, I leaned forward over her back to fondle her erect nipples. She then brought her arms forward and rested on her elbows, the better to push back against my forward movement, at the same time moving her hips so as to alter the angle of my penetration, so that at each thrust, I massaged a different spot within her.

We settled into a perfect synchrony in which each movement of my body was matched by a perfect response from hers. I felt as though we could maintain our coupling for hours, but she urged me to increase my pace as she gave herself over to her body's insistent demand toward climax. Her inner walls gripped me tighter as she arched her back. Her words of encouragement gave way to primal grunts as she neared her goal. The feast for the senses that she had requested fed us both. The sound of her cries and the slap of flesh upon flesh at the forward extent of each of my thrusts, the constantly changing grip of her vaginal walls, the intensifying odor of mingled coital lubricants, and the sight of her exquisite form responding to my attentions, all urged me onward toward a similar goal.

Ere now, my ministrations had been directed toward enhancing her pleasure, but the overwhelming assault on my own senses soon turned my motivation toward my own primal urges. I was swept up in a current bearing me relentlessly toward my own apex, a current I could not have diverted, had I the slightest desire to do so. A pressure more intense than that of any previous experience welled up within me, seemingly setting fire to the very channel of its release as it pursued its way from my depths. At my ultimate thrust, I grasped her hips to prevent myself from withdrawing as she pushed herself back to meet me as my seed exploded into her. Spasm followed spasm as I held our bodies clenched tightly together, each of mine matched by a shudder from her, maintaining ourselves at the pinnacle for half a minute.

Slowly we began to descend from the heights, both gasping for breath. Feeling me begin to soften, she gave out a low whimper as she fell forward. As I withdrew, a copious flow issued from her slit and slowly made its way down her thighs as drops of semen leaked from the tip of my shaft to join it. We collapsed together and she spooned her body into mine. Post-coital exhaustion rendered us asleep in moments.

At dawn, a gentle tap on the door of our chamber awakened us. One of the girls bore a note from Mycroft urging our immediate presence at the Agency. With a groan we roused ourselves, dressed, and reluctantly returned to duty.

12